My Heart Belongs To You (Comp...

By mahiramehta

Ananya Mehta : 22 years old. She is caring , loyal , honest. A bit conservative but trust people easily. Madl... More

Introduction
1.First Meeting
2.Armaan
3. Picnic
4. Goodbye
5. Rehana
6. Crush
7. Mumbai - City of dreams
8. Graduates
9. Pune
10. New addition
11. Fresher's Party
12. Friendship Day
13. Day out
14. Knowing each other
15. Birthday..πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
16. New Year..πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
17. Valentine's Day..πŸ’‘β€
18. Love..πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜πŸ˜
19. Exams..πŸ“šπŸ“–
20. Interview
21.Prerfect son..πŸ™Ž
22.Proposal
23.We like her...
24. Last day memories..πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­
25.Shock..
26. Lost Him Forever..😭😭
27.Preparations for engagement...
28. Engagement..πŸ’
29. Shopping..πŸ‘ πŸ‘—πŸ‘œ
30.Hen(s) party..πŸ‘™πŸŽ‰
31.Home town...
32 . Bachelor's Party..πŸ‘„πŸŽ‚
33. Date night..πŸ‘«πŸ’›
34.Haldi and mehandi...
35.Sangeet..πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­
36. Wedding..πŸ’‘πŸ‘°
37.Diary..πŸ“–
38. Pregnancy..
39.Wedding anniversary
40.Love at first sight..❀❀
41. Diwali..
42.First kiss..πŸ’‹
43 . Cancer...
44. I Hate you..
45.Confession..
46. I Miss You...😒😒
47. Dinner..πŸŸπŸ”
48. Stubborn..
49. Jealous..
50.Confessing my love..πŸ’‘
52. You love Armaan..?
53. London..✈
54. Two daughters..πŸ‘­
55. Pre-wedding functions..
Covers..
56. Mrs. Ananaya Karan Parakh
57. New Zealand..
58. Forgiveness...
59. Attachment..
Epilogue..
Thanksgiving.

51. Mumbai calling..

4.5K 185 7
By mahiramehta

Continue..

Ananya's pov:-
As soon as i opened my eyes, their is a beautiful sight in front of my eyes; my love , my handsome hunk is sleeping beside me with a charming smile on his face. I ran my fingers from his hair to his forehead, to his lips and then down to his jawline. My eyes couldn't move away from his face.

"Baby take a photo it last long", Karan said with his eyes still closed and a smirk playing on his lips.

I got stilled listening to his sexy husky morning voice. When I tried to move away from him , he tighten his grip around my waist and brought his lips closer to my lips. I closed my eyes instantly but being a jerk he kissed me at the corner of my lips and got away from him. It took sometime for me to understand what happened just now. I gave an annoying look to him but that idiot just gave me a flying kiss and went to washroom. I too got up from bed and went to another room to get freshen up. After brushing my teeth I came to kitchen and made coffee and breakfast for both of us.

Karan came to the dinning table and took his seat.

"Did you sleep well last night?" I asked him.

"Never slept better then this ,i would like to sleep everyday in same manner", Karan replied.

I blushed at his answer and resumed eating.

"Ananya, as soon as mom and dad come back from Dubai , I want to tell them about us . I can't wait anymore, I want to get married to you as soon as possible", Karan said.

"Ok and I will call my parents as well and tell them to come to Mumbai on Saturday , so that we can tell them about us at the same time", I said.

Karan nodded his head. We then had our breakfast while talking and later on he went to take bath and I went back to kitchen and started preparing tiffin for both of us.

After finishing with the kitchen work ,I went to my room and after taking my clothes went to take bath.

We both got ready and after bidding bye to each other we went to our work place.

I came back from office at 7 and after getting freshen up I started preparing dinner. Dinner is ready by 9 and still Karan has not come back from hospital so I thought to call my parents. I took my phone from the table and is going to dial the number when I heard the door bell. I went and opened and door and their stood my handsome hunk.

"Hey", karan said giving me a kiss on cheeks.

"Hi", I said and we both entered the living room.

I went to the kitchen and brought a glass of water for him.

"Thank you", Karan said.

"Welcome, you go and get freshen up till then I will talk to mom and dad.

Karan went to the room and I called my parents. After two rings my mom picked my call.

"Hey baccha", how are you?" My mom asked.

"Hi mom , I am good. How are you all?" I asked my mom.

"We all are good dear", my mom said.

"Mom I wanted to tell you something", I said.

"Yes beta tell",my mom said.

"Mom I want you and dad to come to Mumbai on Saturday ,I want to tell something important which I can't tell you on phone. So please come to Mumbai", I told my mom.

"Anything is serious beta?", my mom asked.

"No mom , it's not serious and it's a happy news for you so come to Mumbai and then I will tell you",i told my mom and I felt two hands around my waist.

"Ok beta , we will come on Saturday to Mumbai", my mom said.

Karan is nuzzling his nose in my neck which is distracting me and I am feeling something weird happening in my body.

"Ananya , Simran wants to talk to you",my mom said.

"Hi di , how are you", Simran asked.

"I am fine baby and how are you?"; I ask her.

"I am fine di and how is lover boy?", Simran asked.

"Who is this lover boy?",I asked Simran.

"Offo di , who else will be the lover boy rather the Karan?", Simran asked.

"Oohh he is fine", I said.

"Di , I think your lover boy has finally proposed you so only you are calling mom and dad to Mumbai. Am I right?",Simran asked.

How come she guessed it right? Never mind I won't tell her that she is correct as I want to tell my parents when they are here.

"No nothing like that has happend", I told her.

We talked for some more time and then I cut the call.

"Karan leave me now and come let's have dinner", I told him while trying to get out from his grip.

"Never and you know I am very happy today", he said while turning me towards him.

"Why?", I asked him.

"Because when I got up today morning , the first person I saw was you , then when I came back home tired I smiled seeing you , Ananya I want my whole life to be like this", he said.

I just smiled at him and kissed him on his cheeks. We then went to the dinning table and had our dinner.

After dinner we both went to the room and cuddled with each other and slept in each others arms.

Wednesday..
"Karan today is Natasha's engagement party so we have to go their , so try to come home early", I said while packing our lunch.

"Ok baby , I will be on time", Karan said.

Then we both went to our work place.
I came back home at 6 and got freshen up. I took a quick shower and came back wearing a bathrobe but got shocked when I saw Karan standing shirtless in front of me.

"You idiot , you know it's a girl's room then why are you standing shirtless here and on top of that you knew that I am in bathroom and will be coming any time soon then why are you standing in my room?" I shouted at him on the top of my voice but this idiot is still looking at me.

"Over with your shouting or anything else is remaining? " Karan asked while moving towards me.

He is moving towards me while I am taking steps back. Soon I was caged between him and the wall.

"I didn't knew that me being shirtless can affect you so much baby and second thing you are going to be my wife soon so we will see more then this when we explore each other", Karan said seductively in my ear.

I couldn't speak a word. My face has become red with his talks. He just gave me a smile and went to another room to get ready.

I closed the door and started getting ready. I wore a pista colour anarkhali with a jacket which has full sleeves on right hand. I tied my hair in a pony tail and wore diamond studs. I wore a stillutoes and applied kajal and eyeliner.

As soon as I got ready I came to the living room and saw Karan is already waiting for me. He is looking extremely handsome in his white shirt and blue jeans. His six pack abs can be seen through it.

"I know I am handsome , so stop staring at me", I heared Karan say to me with a smirk.

"Who said you are handsome and I was not staring at you?",I said without meeting his eyes.

"We will come to know that when we go to the party , if I am handsome then girls will definitely be around me and even I will get some entertainment while flirting with them", Karan said.

I got angry when he said he wants entertainment by flirting with girls. I went near him and caught him by his collar.

"If you tried to flirt with girls their then I swear I will rip your head off , understand", I said with a warning in my voice.

"Easy their tigress , I am afraid of your anger and secondly who will have time to flirt with any other girl when I have the most beautiful girl beside me", Karan said while holding me by my waist.

We left each other and went to the car. We remained silent for some time with a soft music playing in the car.

"I thought you will wear saree",Karan said bringing my attention towards him.

"Why ? You wanted me to wear saree?", I asked him.

"Well yes, you look very beautiful in saree. After we get married I want to see you everyday in saree but it doesn't mean that you should fulfill my wish, it is just that I like you in saree", Karan said.

"Ok", I said.

"And ya as I have not seen you in sexy outfits so ya I will be very happy to see you in those outfits when we are alone", he said making me shocked.

He started laughing seeing my reaction. "Pervert",I muttered under my breadth.

"What pervert yaar? You will be my wife so I have every right to see you in anything I wish",he said.

"Stop saying all this things",I said as my cheeks where getting heated up.

"God by my talks only she is blushing like a tomato what will happen when we will consumate are marriage and make love with each other", Karan spoke loudly so that I could here.

"Don't you think you have become shameless from past few days?" I asked him.

"It is only for you baby",Karan said.

We reached the venue in some time and after parking the car we went to the hall hand in hand. We went directly to Natasha and congratulated her and her fiancee. We also danced for sometime and after having dinner came back home. We changed our clothes and slept in each others arms.

Saturday
Today mine as well as Karan's parents will come to Mumbai. Karan has gone back to his home today morning. Last week was the best week in my life. Waking up in Karan's arms and seeing him first in the morning was a pure bliss.

Now I am going to airport to receive my parents. They will be having thousands of questions in their mind regarding me calling them to Mumbai urgently. I am waiting at the exit door of the airport and can see my parents coming towards me.

I took their blessings and after keeping their luggage in the car I drove them toward my apartment.

They both went to their room to get freshen up and I texted karan that they have reached safely. Then I prepared dinner for us. Soon they both joined me on dinning table.

"Mom and dad , you will be wondering why I have called you urgently here?",I asked them to which they just nodded their head.

"You will get the answer to this question tomorrow morning. We are going to Karan's place tomorrow morning so be ready by 11", I said.

We had our dinner and then retarded to our rooms. I am excited as well as nervous for the reaction of our parents. Karan has gone to the airport to recieve his parents so I can't even call him. So I just slept with a hope of beautiful morning.

Next day
Authors pov:-

Karan's apartment

Karan had told his parents yesterday night that he wants to tell something to them and he will say it when Ananya will be there with him. So right now his parents are waiting for Ananya. They don't know that even her parents are coming.

At 11 the door bell rings and Karan goes to open the door. Karan take blessings from Ananya's parents and tell them to come in. Ananya too comes in with her parents.

"Aap log ya Mumbai mein?", Karan's mom asked to Ananya's parents as she is shocked to see Ananya's parents.

"Ya we came here yesterday only", Ananya's mom replied.

Ananya took blessings from Karan's parents and went and stood beside Karan.

"Is their any particular reason for your sudden visit to Mumabi?, Karan's dad asked.

"Actually Ananya called us few days back and told us that she wants to talk something with us so we have to come to Mumbai", Ananya's dad said looking at Ananya.

"Ananya now tell what you wanted to tell", Ananya's mom asked.

"Even Karan wanted to say something, what you want to say Karan?", his mom asked.

Karan and Ananya both looked at each other and then Karan took Ananya's hand in his and both spoke at a time.

"We want to get married to each other. We love each other and want to spend our life with each other".

Their is a complete silence in the room as both the parents are quiet...

*****************************Hellow guys..

How is the chapter?

What do you think will be the decision Karan and Ananya's parents?

Thank you to all my readers for supporting me till now and for giving me your views.

Keep voting and keep supporting

Next update 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768 62 26
Anaya a young sweet girl who never recieved love from anyone, not even her family. She is just a 20 years old girl waiting to run away from her famil...
119K 4.8K 54
******* Every story has an end. But in life, every end is a new beginning.******* ------------------------------------------------------------ His vo...
72.7K 3.3K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* β™‘Nina Sureshβ™‘ Fun, loving, selfle...
1K 194 20
In the city of Pune, Ajay, a 24-year-old, love failure, depressed man, leading a life similar to a dead corpse, once again falls in love with Nitya...