김태형| Sexologist

By Taehyungiechild

» Suddenly he came to his knees before you, "Can I have my treat too?" He locks eye contact, staring below yo... More

0 » History of Us
1 » Dr. Kim
2 » Direct Appointment
3 » Your Desires
4 » High Temptations
5 » Teasing Her
6 » Tasting Me
7 » Your Dream
8 » Work & Play
9 » Panty Stealer
10 » Troubled Girl
11 » The Interruption
12 » Phone Calls
13 » Silent Treatment
14 » The Questions
15 » Who's Taehyung?
16 » Begging You
17 » Apologize Princess
17. 5 » Apologize Princess Pt. 2
19 » Reveal Yourself
20 » Hurt & Caught
21 » Photography Date
22 » The Restaurant
23 » Sexy Princess
23. 1 » Sexy Princess Pt. 1
23. 5 » Sexy Princess Pt. 2
24 » Sexy Princess Pt. Final
25 » Morning Trouble
26 » Sick Heart
27 » You & Me Right?
28 » Passionate Princess
28.5 » Passionate Princess Pt. Final
29 » Casper the Ghost
30 » Lies, Mistrust & Arguments
31 » Tiger vs Lion
32 » Teeny Tiny Us
33 » Doctor Sunshine
34 » Hatred in You
35 » Truth Between Enemies
36 » Forgiveness in You
37 » New & Improved
38 » Ruined & Hurt
39 » "Imperfect"
40 » Desolate Darkness
41 » Lost Tears
42 » A New Day

18 » Apologize Princess Pt. Final

24.9K 754 425
By Taehyungiechild

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it's the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can't take it. And at this moment you're a part of them."

"Don't give up on me yet princess." He doesn't hesitate to continue his job and his powerful arms don't struggle in the least to lift your hips so you can fully wind yourself around his body. He positions you easily, back against the wall, the coldness sending shivers but soon his length presses into you warming you up in a second, and there is no waiting for him to fill you to the fullest.

"Fuck...Tae.." You bite your bottom lip, holding back any more strangled moans. "I c-can't take anymore..."

"Yes you can, we're not done baby girl..." He pulls you to his body, his chest and his arms brace against the drywall over your shoulder as he thrusts overweeningly into your warmth making you come undone from the overstimulation.

"I want you to think about this moment the next time you have sex with your husband. I want you to have this instilled into your mind the next time he fucks you. Make you remember no one can fuck you as good as me." His lips curl into a sinister smirk. "Something you'll never forget."

Taehyung licks, right above your right collarbone, leading to the nook of your neck. He starts sucking on it, occasionally kissing there, licking once or twice creating redder- purple bruises.

Your moans that are released into his ear is all the encouragement he needs to continue his fiery intentions.

"I want your husband to see this princess, see how you been a bad girl with me instead of him." He whispered, pounding you into the wall, fucking into you. It is not a rushed, desperate fuck he delivers, though. Instead, his hips roll slowly into yours, and you come crashing down against him in thick swells of passion.

He watches you, he watches your eyes roll up into your head.

He feels your hands tremble, struggling to hold on to his shoulder.

He could hear your moans getting shortening, anticipating your end.

With encourage he pants in your ear, "P-Princess don't give out, stay with me."

And as much as you wanted to continue and enjoy the passionate pace of your lovemaking, you couldn't. You physically couldn't hold on and mentally couldn't even remember your own name.

But Taehyung reminds you to hang on longer.

Then there's a spoken eye contact that triggers Taehyung hips to thrust even faster into your own and you fall out, a moaning mess.

That followed up with more moans, unbelievable pleasure, your mouth hanging open with awe. If someone asked you if you could possibly die from being fucked for an hour on straight, you would immediately respond back with a yes because that's what stage you were at.

A stage you couldn't come back from.

You weren't used to this with Ji-young.

He would only last fifteen minutes at most, but Taehyung...

It was like he never was going to stop.

And once again, your stomach tightens up.

He knows it.

He knows your body all too well.

"Cum, princess, clench around my cock," he encourages you, and once again you're falling over that unseen edge releasing yourself entirely into his care.

"T-T-T-Tae, ah. F-F, no-" You mutter, trying to speak coherent words.

"Talk baby, don't let my dick control those pretty little lips of yours."

-Knock, Knock-

Then there the door was pounded on and someone demanded to be let in, but Taehyung wouldn't let that happen, he continued to fuck you without remorse.

"Dr. Kim, it's me, Irene, you have an appointment in ten." You hear and jump in fear.

"Tae...the door." You push your face into the pocket of his shoulder, shaking your head, fighting your desperate lips that yearn to hang low to stay closed.

Don't let your lips win, don't let them win.

Keep your mouth CLOSED.

"I know..." He mumbled.

"We'll get caught..." You shook your head in pleasure filled silence, begging for him to stop this blissful heaven.

He pressed his lips on yours to silence you before giving a sinister gleam.

"Princess, I don't give a damn if they catch us..."

-Knock, Knock-

"Hello, Dr. Kim?" You could hear the familiar voice of the assistant of Dr. Kim's.

She sounds soft, so fragile, so modest.

Oblivious to what is happening inside, rather that be a good thing or a bad thing.

His eyes locked with yours, hammering you harder, you could see those eyes. Those eyes meant business, real business. He wanted everyone in that office to know that you were his, you were his princess.

You belonged to him and this was his pussy.

He wanted everyone to know he was the cause of your outcries, of the thumping, he got a kick out of that wrecked face of yours.

And with one sentence, one sentence you always dreamed of in your husband, you tore down.

He remembered what was your trigger to this end.

"Princess, I love you."

When you hear, "I love you", fall from his lips as he looks into your eyes, your heart drops right into a sea of warmth.

You were surprised, caught off guard.

Surprise wasn't an emotion you'd ever taken well. Generally, someone gets hurt and it usually happens to be you.

But this time when you were taken aback, your heart melts like butter on hot toast at the sight of those serious hazel eyes. You feel lightheaded and free. Your heart starts to ache to be with him, to look at him, to cherish him.

Everything around you turned red, the color of love, passion, romance and without a second thought you responded back naturally with, "I-I love you too." You stomach tensing into a tighten mess you repeated those set of words once more. "I love you so m-much."

Lust controls everything a person says.

That was you at this very moment it was wrong, but everything wrong...felt so right.

You hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion you saw there made you flustered.

Lust and desire.

Compassion and Romance.

You saw his eyes change, soften.

You both knew it was coming. He gave you a shy look before he pulled your face closer and your lips met into a passionate kiss.

So gentle, so affectionate.

Different than before.

It seemed even his thrust had turned tender, slowed, passionate as he grinds his hips into yours, kissing you with no resistance, with hunger.

Eventually, he edged his hand towards yours ever so slightly, until you felt his fingertips brush your hand. You unfurled your fingers and let his slip around your until you could feel the heat of his palm pressed against your own. "Fuck, I'm close." He moaned, tightening his hold around your delicate hands.

"P-Please...cum." You mumble into his shoulder.

He kissed your forehead and complied. "I will, just for you princess..."

-Knock, Knock-

"Dr. Kim, are you busy, you have clients?" The women ask for Taehyung again which he answers in a throttled up moan. "I-Irene, now's not the time, I am busy!"

"Oh, I see sir, I will come back later." You hear heels click, suggesting her movement. There loud, but get faint as you hear less of them.

"Fuck... Chan-ri." Broken moans and stutters began pouring from Taehyung's lips as he neared his orgasm. "I-I'm..fuck your so tight princess.." You could feel him pulsing inside you, his breath hot on your neck as he begins to hold you for dear life, the growls coming from deep inside his chest.

Then his orgasms hit him like a crash of a wave to the face.

Overdrowning pleasure.

He groaned, eyes squeezing shut, nose scrunched.

It astounded you, watching him so weak to properly function.

Then he lifted his leaning head up, sweat and hair stuck to his temples. He meets your forehead with his. There he gave you a faint smile and caressed your lips, whispering with a voice of gratitude.

"Thank you so much Chan-ri..."

Author Notes: And I'm done with the Apologize Princess TRILOGY~ Sorry if it wasn't all too descriptive and hella long, I'm not that good at writing sex scenes, oof.

Anyway, thank you for 200 followers & over 14,000 reads! Thank you so much you guys for supporting my book! I wanna know what your favorite part of the book is so far~

Once again thank you and expect an update later~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844 88 18
"YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" but when she look at me my heart just skip a beat and started beat fast...... That's when realise...
93.6K 5.4K 69
"Are you sure I'm not on your bias list?" Taehyung said, looking at you curiously, waiting for a response. "NO. you're on the alien list." you said...
281K 4.3K 14
In a world full of people who crave for love, there's Jungkook who only wants nothing but sex. He wanted to dominate and feel his power, that he's ca...
115K 3.5K 14
'You are coming with me.' He says again. He grabs your hand. 'NO!' You almost scream and you harshly pull your hand out his grip. 'It wasn't a quest...