Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Twenty Five ☾

12.6K 228 201
By babyylivv

A/N: Rest in piece Sean Dolan<3

Ethan was driving me home staying quiet. He hasn't talked too much since he heard the news of Samantha. I wonder what happened? I'm sure he will tell me when he is ready.

"Ethan, are you okay?" I asked quietly as I watched him drive quietly. He slowly nodded and then looked at me momentarily before going back to the road. "Don't worry about me princess." He said in a hushed tone.

But I do worry.

As we pulled into my drive way I noticed his hands shaking and he was bouncing his leg up and down, after putting the car in park.

"Ethan?" I asked putting my hand on his cheek turning his face towards me. He looked at me with a pained look in his eyes.

"Talk to me.." I whispered looking at all of the emotions pouring out of him through just his eyes. No tears. No words. He's strong all the time..

He reached over grabbing me by waist and easily setting me on his lap, so I'm straddling him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in my neck with a sigh.

"She fucked me up baby." He whispered. I cupped his cheeks making him look into my eyes. I gave him a look, telling him to go on. He shook his head showing such pain in his eyes.

"I'm here Ethan.. you don't have to keep your walls up." I whispered. He smiled weakly and nodded slowly. He looked away for a second before meeting my eyes again.

"I hate who I am when she's around. I-it's like she makes me the worst possible version of myself." He said with a blank look. It hurts to see him like this, I've never seen him like this. He looked back up into my eyes as I sat there on his lap not knowing what to say. I felt his heart beating faster by the second.

He grabbed my cheeks and pulled me towards him almost making our noses touch. He looked from my eyes to my lips back and forth. My heart started beating faster, as his eyes rested on my lips. He slowly leaned in close..

Holy cheese. Is he gon-

Honk!

The horn in the car went off.. I must have accidentally pushed it making me jump and burst into giggles. Ethan chuckled and looked into my eyes. "You're so beautiful." He whispered looking at all my features. He's the only boy who's ever called me that. Not hot, or sexy, but beautiful.

"I love that smile." He said looking at the big smile on my face. Little did he know.."It's only there because of you." I said almost inaudibly. He smiled and looked at me intently.

"I don't like when you're sad." I said putting my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back up and down soothing me. "I'm not sad baby, I'm with you." He said. I lifted my head and tilted my head to the side.

"Will you tell me one day why you're sad?" I asked with hope weaved through every word. He nodded slowly. "One day my princess, I promise." He whispered.

Then he opened his door picking me up and carrying me in his arms to my house. He walked me inside, and all the way up the stairs to my bedroom easily. He softly laid me on the bed and turned my lights off.

I watched as he grabbed my bear putting him next to me. "Keep him with you." He said quietly as I nodded closing my eyes on the verge of sleep.

*3rd person PoV
As the broken boy laid the stuffed animal next to the angel in front of him, he smiled looking at her perfection. "Keep him with you." He said almost too quietly to hear.

As Liv fell asleep she missed out on hearing the words she secretly craved the most.

"He loves you almost.. as much as I do." He whispered laying a kiss on her forehead running his fingers softly on her cheeks, as he watched his princess dream in that little head of hers...

Little did he know, he was always the highlight of her dreams. She always saw him.. He was on center stage every night, but every morning the curtain dropped and she woke up.

__________

As I dragged myself into school, the halls felt almost unfamiliar. I've missed some school since being in the mafia, that sounds so weird to say. I walked to my locker waving goodbye to my brothers and continued to grab my stuff for English.

I turned in my essay to Mr. Way early because I didn't want to have to worry about getting it done. I'm almost positive that most people didn't do theirs because schools almost out for the seniors, and we all just want to go home.

"Girl are you a fruit? Cause you are one fineapple." Kai said flirtatiously from behind my locker door. I smiled and closed the door seeing Kai, Dylan, Alex, and the twins standing there.

I smiled. "I missed you." I said giggling. Kai smirked. "Oh yeah?" He winked cockily making me roll my eyes with a smile. "What about us?" Alex and Dylan said at the exact same time making me laugh. "Of course you guys too." I said quietly.

As I started to walk to my English class, the guys picked a side of me and walked as well. Ethan on my left was the first thing I noticed because my hand continuously kept brushing against his accidentally.

My cheeks are probably beat red by now so I let my hair fall to my shoulders, acting as dividers from my tomato colored face.

We entered the English room being greeted by a happy Mr. Way; as usual. I sat in my seat reading as the guys all took their seats in the back, Mr. Way said he had assigned seats for a reason, so they don't sit with me anymore.

"Okay class, I want you to continue your writing, as you all should be aware, for the seniors school is almost over, so I need those in by Friday, tomorrow." Mr. Way said finalizing his statement by pushing his thick glasses back up his nose.

I sat there beginning to read my book, and highlighting phrases that I would write and frame later for my room.

Soon lunch time rolled around, and Grayson said we had to leave because Ace woke up. I don't know why we couldn't have waited until school was over, because my attendance is very poor lately.

Nick, Max and I all got into Nicks car after signing ourselves out, saying we were taking an early weekend vacation to our grandmothers house. That reminds me I miss my grams.

As we entered headquarters my brothers and I followed the twins to a particular area I've never been to. We walked down a hallway lined with cells. People laying on the cold concrete floor, some moving, others not. I watched as some watched me closely with spine shivering smirks.

"Did you bring her for me boss?" A man said in the cell who grabbed my by my shirt pulling me into the bars of his cell. I let out a yelp when he stuck his hands out of the bars and put them on my waist.

Next thing I know I'm ripped away, and quickly taken into Graysons arms.

"If you ever touch her again.. god dammit. Gray take her away, I won't let her watch this." Ethan said through his teeth, more then angry. I looked up at Grayson who quickly pulled me to a room at the end of all the cells.

"Whats he gonna do?" I asked Grayson who was standing by the door not letting me leave. He shook his head with a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. "He's a bad man Liv.. touching you was the last straw for E." Grayson said with a sympathetic smile.

After a few minutes of hearing screams it finally stopped. Soon Ethan came back in shaking from anger, I've never seen him so upset before. I noticed his now blistered knuckles, dripping blood.

"Where did he touch you?" He asked walking closer to me. "Did he hurt you?" He asked frantically while patting my sides feeling for injuries. I smiled. "I'm okay." I said quietly.

He sighed from relief and nodded hesitantly.

We followed him to a particular cell on the end holding a guy chained to the wall; Ace. Grayson opened the cell as Nick, Max and the twins entered.

"Nice to see you again Ace." Grayson said with sarcasm dripping from his mouth, leaking into every word. Ace looked up and he looked awful. Cuts all over his face, black eye, and his lip was split open.

"Tell us why you're here. You know this is our city. You're not welcome here." Grayson said bending down to his level to look in his eyes. Ace stayed silent and just looked at all of us with so much hatred.

Ethan walked out of the cell standing in front of me. "Okay darling.. I want you to go in there and get him to talk for me okay?" He asked quietly and calmly. I smiled excited I get to profile again.. it's like having a super power. I nodded.

As I began to walk away my waist was gently pulled back into his chest. I felt his hot breath next to my ear making the hair on my arms stand up.

"Do that little thing with your eyes.. those little puppy dog eyes will get you whatever you want princess." He whispered. I hesitantly nodded and walked into the cell. The boys walked out pretending to walk away, but Ethan would never leave me alone with him.

"Hello Ace." I said nicely sitting on the concrete. He looked up and squinted his eyes at me. He must have recognized me, but he held back from asking any questions.

"Well I was wondering why you were here. I mean this city? There's so many places in the world t-to go, but you pick this one." I said looking into his eyes. He stared into my eyes not telling me anything.

"Look. I-I'm sure you are nice and not a bad guy. So, let's make a deal." I said. That seemed to catch his attention as his eyes opened a little wider then before. "If you tell me what I want, t-then I will let you go." I said with a smile. "I pinky promise." I said holding my hands behind my back crossing my fingers.

"Sam." Was all He said. I blinked a few times before going back to normal. "Sam?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "She's here." He said finalizing his statement.

Well that was the easiest thing I've ever done.

I stood up with a smile. "T-thank you." I said walking towards the doors of the cell. "Hey. Let me out." He snapped rudely. I frowned from him being a big meany butt.

"Sorry I crossed my fingers." I said then poked his nose. "Cheese touch." I said then quickly crossed my fingers so he couldn't pass it back to me.

I giggled walking out of the cell hearing his scream for me to let him out. I feel kinda bad for lying, but hey.. my fingers were crossed they are the rules.

__________

Nick grabbed his keys ready for us to go home. I was looking for Ethan so I could say goodbye, but I'm out of luck. I walked to the big office where I saw him doing work on the table.

"Hey E, I-I'm gonna go home, so I'll see you later." I said walking over to him and giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist not letting go. I stumbled and fell on his lap making me giggle quietly.

"Don't work too hard." I whispered looking at all the papers on his desk. He nodded with his head in my neck. He seems to do that a lot. I think it calms him down, or makes him happy.

He looked up looking into my eyes making his twinkle. He didn't lose eye contact as he trailed his hands up my waist and eventually to my my cheeks. He glanced down at my lips and bit his. I couldn't speak, and I'm positive he could hear my heart beating out of my chest.

He pulled my cheeks down and kissed my cheek softly, moving my head to the other side, he kissed my other cheek just as soft. Then he leaned in very slowly in the center towards my lips.

He momentarily looked up into my eyes with so much need. He slowly placed his lips on mine causing little bolts of energy to shoot from my mouth to my entire body. After a few seconds I tilted my head kissing him back. I felt him smile in the kiss, and I wrapped my arms slowly around his neck as he continued to kiss me slowly and full of emotion.

As if in this one kiss.. I was giving myself to him. My mind. My soul. My heart. It's all his.

He pulled away letting a small smile tug on his lips. "Do you know how hard it was not to do that before?" He whispered looking deeply into my eyes. I smiled and I could feel the burning of my cheeks.

I rested my head in his neck as he rubbed my back with his large warm hands. This is like something I've never experienced before. He took my first kiss.. and if I'm being honest, I wouldn't want to have given it to any one else in the world.

He put his head in my neck planting soft kisses up and down it making me giggle quietly from my ticklish nerves.

"Well isn't this sweet?" A sarcastic unfamiliar voice came from behind me. I heard Ethan sigh and his whole body tensed up. I could feel his anxiety as he hugged my waist tighter.

Who would ever make him feel like this?

Vote and comment please:))
^^Thanks loves<33

THEY FINALLY KISSED!!:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.1M 367K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...