The Lee Brothers: Jihoon's He...

By Gemstone03

The brothers Are Lee Jinki, Lee Yoongi, Lee Jihoon, Lee Seokmin and Lee Chan. Jihoon is a short, grumpy, cut... More

No Broken hearts in the club
I'm dying inside, I want to think that's it's a lie
I'm pathetic and So afraid
Hey Brother
I had an open mind Swore to never change
You can count on me like 1 2 3
Move, dont you get comfortable
I am ready to let let go
I'd rather leave you broken, then whole with a broke heart
Love is War and War is Love
Over Again
I'll be coming back for you
Nothing breaks like a heart
Take my hand and save me
I miss the stupid things that we do
I guess I kinda like the way you help me esacape
I will always be there when you need me
Open your eyes
We're living different lives

I see fire, Inside a mountain

334 14 3
By Gemstone03

SeokJin Looks at the time. 17:39 It's reads. He then looks around in the crowd looking for his best friend. The father of the photographer sighs when He doesn't spot Yoongi anywhere. SeokJin refuses to begin without him.

😐

Jihoon and Seokmin run out of the house. "I'll drive!" Jihoon yells grabbing the keys from Jinki. Jinki looks at the short boy that ran by him shocked.

"Shotgun!" Chan yells. The rest watch as Jihoon gets into the driver's seat and Chan gets into the passenger seat. Jinki storms over to them and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Dude, you lost, just get in the back" Jihoon says. Jinki looks at Jihoon "Rules are rules bro!" He yells and Jinki curses under his breath.

"Side door" Yoongi and Seokmin yell in unison. The pair begins laughing before they open their doors. Jinki sighs angrily and gets into the car. Seokmin and Yoongi enter and close their doors.

"This is my car" Jinki grumbles. Jihoon starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. "I should be driving" He adds and Jihoon chuckles.

"Guys. Lets pass by Shinning Diamond, I could really use some coffee right about now" Seokmin says "plus we haven't been there in three years?" He asks

"Oh my gosh, is it still there?" Chan asks turning back to look at his hyungs. Seokmin nods and the brothers smile.

"Uh the doctor said we should cut down on caffeine" Jinki points out.

"Since when do we listen to what the doctor says?" Jihoon asks and Jinki shrugs. Jihoon grins as he increases the speed. He makes a U-turn down the road heading to their all-time favourite cafe.

"We are here" Chan screams and gets out of the car. Jihoon and Seokmin follow suit as they run into the café. Jinki and Yoongi get out of the car and follow their younger brothers.

Lalisa looks at the direction of the door when the bell rings and immediately sits up straight. "Oh my Oppas! It's has been so long" She exclaims and The boys smile "Looking as dashing as usual" She compliments.

"Lisa. How have you been?" Jinki asks being the spokes person of the group that he is. Lalisa grins before telling them all she has been through in the past three years.

"We regret asking" Yoongi says and Lalisa pouts. Yoongi sends her smile and she rolls her eyes.

"The usual?" She asks. Jihoon nods

"Uh, no I want a shake that would be great" Jinki says and Lalisa gives him a what the fuck look.

"So, two lattes, one Americano, One black Coffee no sugar and A Mocha?" She asks. Jinki gives her an offended look and she smiles. "Come on Oppa. We all know that you won't drink that shake. You hate anything caffeine free" Lalisa says and Jinki rolls his eyes. This girl.

"I don't even know why I try with you guys" Jinki says shaking his head in faux disappointed. His brothers send him a smile and they turn to look at the café.

It hasn't changed much. Instead of the usual cream walls, they are now brown, maybe to go hand in hand with the wooden ceiling. They also changed the booths to tables and they added a few bookshelves for book lovers. Okay maybe a lot has changed.

"This palace looks even more beautiful than it did before" Seokmin says. Jihoon looks at the shelves with a smile. Wonwoo would have loved the place. Then he closed his eyes with a soft almost inaudible sigh.

"You okay hoon?" Yoongi asks. Of course he heard him. They have made it a task to be more concentrated on Jihoon ever since the break-up. The boy is really good at hiding his depression now. Unlike when they were younger.

"I just missed this. All of us hanging out together. I just missed us" Jihoon says. Although it's a lie, it's a heartfelt lie. He can't have his brothers fussing over him. He is bound to break and he just wishes that they let him.

"Yeah. You guys should come back here more often now. We redesigned this place, maybe you will like the New shining Diamond Café. I do" Lalisa says making the boys roll their eyes. Trust her to ruin such a good moment. "Anyways, it's on the house. Think of it as a welcome back thing, Now go before my boss comes back" She adds. The boys smile grabbing their coffees and walk out of the café waving. "Bye!" Lalisa waves back.

Jinki grabs the keys from Jihoon and runs to the drives side. "Passenger!" Yoongi yells and runs after Jinki. Jihoon and Chan look at each other grinning.

"Side door" They yell in unison. Seokmin looks at his brothers shocked. "Get in Minnie, we have to go" Jihoon yells. Seokmin walks over to the car grumbling about how Chan is become more and more like Jihoon with each passing day. He gets in the car anyway.

"Seatbelts Children" Yoongi says. Chan looks at him for a second before blinking.

"Did Yoongi just....?" Seokmin trails and Jihoon nods slowly.

"Just put on your seatbelts" Jinki says and the boys do as told. Jinki starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot of the café. "Next stop, Bangtan" He says taking a sip of his Mocha.

"So, I guess we know who the wife is in the Jeon marriage" Seokmin says and Yoongi scowls. The rest laugh softly.

"And Jinki is the husband" Chan says "Now that I think about it. They fit. Remember Jinki hyung was always the one to  work to provide for us whilst Yoongi hyung would take care of us from home? The washing, cleaning and cooking was done by him and Jinki hyung always paid for the bills and what not" Chan adds.

"Right, like you are the boyfriend in your relationship" Yoongi jokes and Chan flips imaginary hair.

"I will have you know that I am wife material" Chan says with what the brothers would like to call a 'girly voice' but they just can't.

"Right. Yet you can't prepare a bowl of ramen" Jinki adds. "The one you just add hot water to" He adds sending Yoongi, Jihoon and Seokmin into a fit of laughter. Chan pouts and crosses his arms.

"It's more than you can do" He retorts. Jinki frowns and The rest 'Oohh' before they laugh again.

"This guy" Tsk.

Chan smiles triumphantly when Jihoon gives him a high five. Seokmin gives him a pat on his back as he calms down. Jinki shakes his head with a small smile.

"Bangtan" Yoongi slaps Jinki's shoulder pointing at the café excitedly. Jinki slaps his hand causing him to retreat it. Yoongi looks at him hurt.

"I see it" Jinki deadpans as he parks the car at the end of the lane. There is a whole lot of cars here.

😐

Jimin, Taehyung and Jeongguk were laughing about something Taehyung said when SeokJin squeals a little. Taehyung looks at his father with a questioning gaze.

"Of course they enter with style" Jinyoung says looking at the Lee brothers. The whole group watch as Jinki comes into view first. Clad in a simple white plaid shirt, black trousers, classic shoes and a black jacket.

Yoongi joins him next, dresses in a white Tee, black jeans, classic shoes and a long white coat. He smils at Jinki and they begin talking. Jihoon and Chan followed. The two dressed in black long sleeved Shirts tucked in white ripped jeans and full white all-stars. Seokmin comes laughing as he runs his hand through his hair. He is spotting a biker look with a biker jacket, black jeans and boots with a scarf, just because.

Chanyeol whistles softly. "This is why all men fall for them" He says. Taehyung is frozen for a second looking at Jihoon. The older has his goofy Cube smile on his face as he admires the features of the younger. He has to admit, Jihoon looks more handsome now and in Taehyung's eyes the boy was very handsome before he left. He was about to step forward...

"Jihoonie!!!" Jun and Minghao yell. The said boy stops walking and looks at the crowd with wide eyes.

Nah, he didn't hear that right.

"Baby!!!" Minghao yells and pulls Jun out of the crowd. Jihoon's eyes widen, when he sees them. Jihoon increases his speed. Minghao and Junhui run to meet him halfway.

"Oh my... I missed you guys so much" Jihoon says hugging the duo tighter. Yoongi grins when He spots Namjoon and SeokJin in the crowd. He begins walking to the couple.

"Yoongi" Hoseok says walking Infront of the older. Yoongi freezes in his tracks and curses internally. "Long time no see hyung" Hoseok adds bring Yoongi in for a hug. Yoongi hugs the boy awkwardly. How do you react to the ex you haven't seen ever since the break-up?

Jinki grins walking to his groups of friends. Chan runs to Soonyoung who is busy scolding(?) Mingyu. Jeonghan and Joshua walk to Seokmin and pull him into the crowd.

Taehyung looks at Yoongi and walks to him. "Hyung" He greets and Yoongi smiles pulling the boy into a soft hug. "Can we talk?" Taehyung asks and Yoongi nods.

"Of course" Yoongi says and turns to face Hoseok. Hoseok, gives him a bright smile and a wave off. Motioning him to go ahead. "It was nice to see you again Hoseok" Yoongi says giving Hoseok a genuine smile. Hoseok flashes him a bright one back.

"Yoongi hyung..." Taehyung begins and looks at Jihoon who is still hugging the Junhao couple. "... What happened between Wonwoo and Jihoonie?" He asks.

Oh damn. Yoongi thought.

"I can't really tell our right now Tae..." Yoongi begins and Taehyung pouts. "... Not because I don't want to, but We both know you already know why and you just need confirmation so you can beat up Wonwoo" Yoongi completes. Taehyung looks down a little with a small sheepish smile.

"No, I just want to know if he is okay, Jihoonie I mean" Taehyung lies straight through his teeth. He really does want to beat up that Jeon boy. He gave up Jihoon for him and here he is Just breaking the heart of the love of his life like that? Who does Wonwoo think he is?

"I think he will be okay. He has Minghao and Jun back now." Yoongi says and they turn to look and Jihoon who is holding hands with the couple as they laugh about something unknown to them.

"I guess" Taehyung says. He is happy that Jihoon got his friends back. They make him whole, but will he get a chance with him? Ever?

SeokJin clears his throat loudly and bangs on a table. The guest stop speaking and he smiles "Good, what do we call this event? A reunion?" He asks "... Yeah, let's call it that. Welcome to the first ever reunion. It's also the opening off my café. I will not say much out here because, it's getting cold and I dont like it, so without further ado" SeokJin says to the chuckling guests.

He turns to the café and throws the doors open. The staff let's the folds that were covering the larger windows fall. Jimin, Jeongguk and Taehyung, who just joined them, smile at each other and walk in. The Lee brothers re-grouped and entered the building together and then they part ways immediately.

Seokmin, Chan and Jihoon found a table of their own, far away from people; probably because Seokmin and Chan want to prevent to Jihoon from seeing Wonwoo and his new boyfriend. "Why are we so far back?" Jihoon asks

"I am claustrophobic" Chan shrugs

"I hate crowds" Seokmin adds, their lies couldn't be more unbelievable. They are telling Jihoon, The man that practically knows them like he know how to operate his phone. Although he doesn't believe them, the older shrugs as he begins scanning the crowd for Junhui and Minghao.

😐

Taehyung angrily stalks towards Wonwoo and Mingyu. Mingyu sends the older a smile which unfortunately was not reciprocated as the Older only has his mind set on one thing: Beat the living shit out of Wonwoo.

"Follow me" Taehyung's deep voice reaches Wonwoo's ears making him look at Taehyung with wide eyes. Isn't it too soon for him to die? He still didn't fix things with Jihoon, He didn't break Mingyu's heart yet, because that will have to happen if he wants he man back, he didn't even Confess to Junhui and Minghao, but now that he thinks about it, That's a good thing.

"Tae?" A familiar voice asks from behind Taehyung. Taehyung sighs softly. He turns around to face Jihoon, who is hosting a rare gummy smile. Taehyung's heart melts. He wraps his arms around Jihoon in order to pick him up and twirl him in the air laughing.

"I have missed you so much" Taehyung says burying his head into Jihoon's neck as he inhales the boys scent. It's hasn't changed one bit; Jihoon still smells like a forest after rain and lavender. Taehyung's favourite scent.

"Me too hyung. Also you can put me down now" Jihoon says. Taehyung chuckles softly setting the boy to the ground. Jihoon looks behind Taehyung and smiles. "Mingyu?" Mingyu grins and hugs Jihoon.

"Last time I saw you was your debut under Pledis Entertainment hyung. How have you been?" Mingyu says grin still intact. Wonwoo looks at them shocked. They know each other. "Oh! This is my boyfriend Wonwoo" Mingyu suddenly exclaims moving Wonwoo forward. Jihoon's eyes widen at the statement.

So you are the man he left me for. He wanted to say but he bit his tongue instead. Wonwoo held out his hand for Jihoon to shake. We are pretending now I see.

"I know him" Jihoon says looking at the hand. He looks back to Wonwoo and then at Mingyu "it was nice seeing you again Gyu" With that he walks away ignoring Wonwoo's outstretched hand. Taehyung takes it instead and drags him away from Mingyu.

Once he knowa that they are out of sight and hearing range, he faces Wonwoo. "Speak. No one wants to tell me what happened and I don't want to talk to Jihoon about it. Seeing as it still hurts by the way he completely rejected your hand" Taehyung says.

"Don't remind me" Wonwoo mumbles. The boy is till hurt by the fact that Jihoon won't even touch him now. He knows he messed up, a lot, but not even a simple handshake?

Is it really over?

No.

He refuses to let Jihoon slip out of his hand like that, especially now that Taehyung is back. It's going to be hard to get him back. He has so many obstacles, Taehyung, Jihoon's brothers, Junhui and Minghao and as much as he doesn't want to admit it; Mingyu as well. They all are blocking his way, getting past them will be hard. Harder then before.

Taehyung grunts in frustration. "Answer me this; What happened between you and Jihoon?" Taehyung presses. Wonwoo freezes. He can't and he won't tell Taehyung what happened, what he did. Wonwoo knows that Taehyung is fighting for Jihoon, Just like he is right now and does one tell his rival his weaknesses or plans? No.

"We fell out" Was Wonwoo's reply before he dashes off back to the party. Taehyung groans banging his head against the wall. Why must He be so difficult? Why must it be so difficult? Just why?

"You are going to get a sore" Jihoon says from behind Taehyung again. Jihoon tilts his head to the side trying to see if Taehyung is crying or...

"Are you.... Okay?" Jihoon hesitates to ask. Taehyung sighs trying to calm himself down. For some reason, he just can't. Being in love hurts, loving a man that probably doesn't love him back, a man that probably only thinks of him as a brother, nothing more, nothing less. How does he... Just how does he fall out of love with Jihoon?

"Hyungie" Jihoon calls placing his hand on Taehyung's lower back softly. Taehyung takes hold of Jihoon's hand. The younger looks down at their entwined hands and back to Taehyung who is finally looking at him.

"Uji..." He begins using the name he used to call him. Only him. Jihoon looks down to hide his blush. "... I wish I didn't fall for you..." Taehyung continued. Jihoon's eyes widen

"... But I did and now I can't fall out"

"... Uh"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 2.2K 20
Your name is Lee Seo-yeon.You live in America with your older brother Lee Jong-hoon.You are a famous singer,actress and dancer.Your dad is the manage...
1.5M 76.2K 75
She met them.7 step brothers.Chaos began. "Hyung!She is going to kill me!" "Hyung,save me!" "Get off bitch!" "I hate this little bitch!" "She literal...
4.7K 120 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...
167K 7.7K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...