The Lee Brothers: Jihoon's He...

By Gemstone03

The brothers Are Lee Jinki, Lee Yoongi, Lee Jihoon, Lee Seokmin and Lee Chan. Jihoon is a short, grumpy, cut... More

No Broken hearts in the club
I'm dying inside, I want to think that's it's a lie
I'm pathetic and So afraid
Hey Brother
I see fire, Inside a mountain
You can count on me like 1 2 3
Move, dont you get comfortable
I am ready to let let go
I'd rather leave you broken, then whole with a broke heart
Love is War and War is Love
Over Again
I'll be coming back for you
Nothing breaks like a heart
Take my hand and save me
I miss the stupid things that we do
I guess I kinda like the way you help me esacape
I will always be there when you need me
Open your eyes
We're living different lives

I had an open mind Swore to never change

413 13 0
By Gemstone03

SeokJin looks at his husband with a smile. They are going to open their second Cafe in week and SeokJin couldn't be happier. Taehyung walked to his adoptive parents and smiles. The Family is finally back after five years and the first thing SeokJin wants to do is come back with a bang. Usually that's his food and a throwing a bomb ass party with all of his friends and their friends.

"This is going to be fun" SeokJin exclaims. Namjoon smiles and Taehyung pulls out his phone to make a video. He would usually uses a video camera or takes pictures with his Polaroid camera but he has neither of those so, he is using the third best thing; his phone.

"We are naming this one Bangtan Cafe, because it's going to be a place where we can all hang out. Feel safe and make it a home." SeokJin says and Taehyung frowns.

"Appa what does that have to do with being bulletproof?" He asks and SeokJin smiles. SeokJin walks to his son.

"Because my cute baby, This place will represent Home. A safe place where you feel safe, like nothing can hurt you or touch you. Not even a bullet, which is the world's problems in this case. This my child, is going to be a happy and safe place for all. I can just feel it" SeokJin says and pinches Taehyung's cheeks before running off to check on his kitchen. Taehyung rubs his cheeks with a pout.

"You okay there son?" Namjoon asks and Taehyung nods. "Oh, before I forget" Namjoon hands Taehyung his phone "Yoongi gave me Jeon's number, I thought you might want it" With that he walks of after his husband leaving his beaming son behind.

Taehyung quickly copies the number into his phone and saves it as 'Part 3/3'. He then frowns when he realizes that he doesn't have Jimin's number. How did he lose his Mochi's number?

"Ah Jiminie"

😐

Jihoon bust the front door open. He runs around the house laughing with Jimin on his tail. "Yoongi why is this child fast!" Jimin yells.

"Beats me" Yoongi yells back shrugging. Yoongi, Jeongguk and Jimin decided to take Jihoon out shopping because he began moping around and they didn't want him to be sad. Even though he is, they have to keep his mind off the whole 'my man is a dick situation'

"I am a year younger than you" Jihoon yells as he runs and jumps onto the couch beside Jeongguk. Jimin enters the room panting.

"I go to the toilet for two minutes and I see a black head short leprechaun run by me. It was terrifying" Chanyeol, Jimin's older brother, says. Jimin rolls his eyes.

"That short boy can end you in a heart beat" Jimin sasses and walks deeper into the living room. Chanyeol follows him laughing.

"The only little monster I know is Lee Ji-" He spots Jihoon, He grins, opens his arms and yells "Jihoonie!" Jihoon gives him a blank look before looking at the TV. Chanyeol pouts. "Oh come on, hoon, You know I was going to say Jinki"

"Right" Yoongi drags out the word and Chanyeol sends him a glare.

"Shut up short stack" Chanyeol says and Yoongi looks at him offended. Jeongguk moves away from his husband so that he can laugh at him without being punched. "Hoonie talk to me"

Silence

"Oh come on Hoonie. Fine I am sorry" Chanyeol says and Jihoon turns his head even more ignoring the male. "This kid" Chanyeol sighs out.

"What still baffles me is that you act like the youngest but you are the oldest and that is usually Jihoon's job" Jinyoung says walking out of his room.

"And you act like the oldest when you are the second oldest and that usually Jimin's job" Chanyeol retaliates.

"I am not related to them, Hi I am Wonjin" Wonjin jokes walking into the room with his twin Brother. Jihoon beams at the sight of his namesake.

"Hyung!" He yells and Jihoon smiles looking at the little boy. The boys hug each other and sit down. Park Jihoon begins telling Lee Jihoon everything that has happened since they last saw each other.

"Oh come on!" Chanyeol says throwing his hands in the air. Wonjin shakes his head and sits down next to The Jihoon pair and immediately Joining the conversation like he was there already. Chanyeol stares that the trio in disbelief.

"Close your mouth, before you swallow flies" Yoongi says. "He is going through something. He just broke up with his boyfriend and well we need to keep him occupied or else he will relapse" Yoongi says and Chanyeol nods.

"So Guk, You talk to Taehyung yet?" Chanyeol asks. Jimin and Jeongguk look at him with eyes wide. "No?"

"What do you mean yet? Wait is he back?" Jeongguk asks and Chanyeol nods. Jimin grasps his brothers shoulders and begins shaking him rapidly with unbearable force.

"What do you mean he is back!? When did they come back?! Why was I not told about this?! How long have you known?!" Jimin yells as he continues shaking His hyung. Jinyoung holds Jimin's hands tightly and looks at him with a hard look. The 23 year old quickly removes his hands from Chanyeol and steps back.

"Thank you, Youngie" Chanyeol says. He fixes his shirt. Jeongguk and Jimin send him angry looks and he coughs awkwardly.

"A week ago" Yoongi replies "And yes I knew. I wanted it to be a surprise" He adds before his husband can complain.

"The real surprise will be finding out that you two are married" Wonjin mumbles and the hyungs look at him. He smiles sheepishly earning smacks on the head from Both Jihoons. "It's true though. They didn't invite them" Wonjin adds and Lee Jihoon looks at Yoongi.

"Welp, you are dead" Jihoon says and Yoongi glares at him

"I will cut you"

"I will run you over"

"I see they still fight. Brothers"

😐

Minghao glares at the ringing phone. He doesn't want to answer it. No, not at all. He hates the person calling, but he just won't take a hint. Stupid, stupid, stupid man. The phone finally stops ringing and Minghao sighs. A few minutes later it begins again. Why must it be him?

"What!" He yells as soon as he picks up "I am still mad" He adds. Junhui rolls his eyes on the other end of the line.

"Come on. I escorted Mingyu, I haven't even been gone for more than 5 minutes and you are already sending me death and break-up threats" Junhui says and Minghao glares at the wall after killing his boyfriend for the millionth time in his head.

"I am mad about the fact that you found baby's number and kept it to yourself. You selfish, stupid man" Minghao says and Junhui chuckles. "I am not laughing Moon Wen Junhui" Minghao growls over the phone making Junhui laugh harder!

"I am just picturing you with a cute little pout and your arms crossed over your chest as you attempt to glare at the phone" Junhui laughs again. Minghao rolls his eyes. He is dating a fool.

"Junnie~" He whines tired now. Jun stops laughing and calms down. "I want to talk to him" He whines again.

"We can talk to him tomorrow. TaeTae hyung told me that he is going to invite him to the opening of his parents new cafe or restaurant or what ever it is" Junhui says and Minghao sighs. "I know you miss him babe, I do too. Just wait a few more hours and you can hug him all you want, okay?" Junhui says

"Okay" Minghao replies in a small baby voice. Defeat and sadness dripping off the word. Junhui smiles though.

"Okay. I'll be home soon"

"We are in a hotel, what home?"

"I don't like you!" With that Junhui hangs up leaving a laughing Minghao on the other end.

😐

"Tell me what is going on again?" Jihoon asks Jinki. The five brothers are gathered at Soonyoung and Chan's house for the first time ever.

When Soonyoung found out that The Lee brothers are coming over, he did a quick clean of the house, checked the food and then got dressed before dashing out the house. Soonyoung swears he has never done anything so fast in his life and he dances.

"We are going to the opening of Jin's Cafe today. At five" Yoongi replies. Jihoon and Chan look at him

"Who's we?" They ask in unison. The two boys host the same expressions and Yoongi has to do a double take.

"Are we sure they are not twins?" Seokmin asks. Jinki shakes his head. "But look at them" He frantically points to them, flailing his hands around.

"I am sure. Jihoon came out a year before you and three years before Chan" Jinki replies and Seokmin sighs.

"I could have been a hyung or Maknae if only you two came out as a pair"  Seokmin says, Jihoon and Chan look at him with matching offended expressions.

"We don't want two Chans or Jihoons" Jinki says and Yoongi gives him a blank look

"We already have them" He deadpans and Jinki shrugs. How Jinki got married to smart man like Taemin, the brothers will never know. But if Yoongi can find a man then Anything is possible.

"Okay, why are we sitting here doing nothing then? We have five hours to get to there party and we are still in our comfortable outties" Chan says. Yoongi and Seokmin curse before they get up. "The fashionistas are on their way" Chan says as he watches them run out of the house.

"Gotta go" Jihoon says before running after Seokmin. Jinki gives Chan a hug before walking out of the house waving goodbye. Chan smiles shaking his head as he walks down the hall to the master bedroom.

😐

Taehyung Looks at his watch, 16:28, it reads. It's just a matter of time before the people start arriving. They've set tables outside, just for the guests to sit whilst they all arrive so they can begin. So waiting tables in short.

Jun, Minghao, Mingyu and Wonwoo arrive first. They had nothing to do anyways and the two Chinese wanted to see Their TaeTae hyung.

Wonwoo and Taehyung's eyes meet and they both widen. Mingyu watches in confusion as they stop and look at each other. And he wonders if they have a past he doesn't know about. Taehyung breaks eye contact first by turning his gaze to the grinning Chinese duo. Jun and Minghao throw their arms around Taehyung's neck and pull him into a very tight hug.

"Okay, okay. I missed you guys too" Taehyung says patting their backs softly. Jun and Minghao let go of the taller man before turning to Mingyu and Wonwoo.

"This is Mingyu and his boyfriend Wonwoo" Jun introduces the duo to Taehyung. Hearing the word boyfriend, Taehyung raises an angry brow whilst Wonwoo chokes and begins coughing repeatedly.

"You guys are a thing?" Taehyung asks and Mingyu nods. "Nice to meet you, but I know Wonu, he is a friend" Taehyung says pulling Wonwoo into a hug. "We will talk later." He whispers into the younger's ear. Wonwoo gulps

"Oh hug!" Soonyoung yells running to join the hug. He wraps his arms around Wonwoo and squeezes him. Wonwoo begins wheezing. "Sorry Wonu" Soonyoung let's go quickly. Taehyung releases Wonwoo as well.

"Hey Mingyu?" Soonyoung isn't sure if he is greeting the boy or asking what the heck he is doing there alone without Joshua. Mingyu's looks down.

"This looks odd" Jeonghan says looking at Wonwoo and Mingyu. "Also I Know you guys, You were the crazy and crazier of my high school senior year" Jeonghan says pointing to Jun and Minghao making the pair smile and wave at him.

"Oh no" Joshua says. Vernon and Seungkwan look at the group by the café talking. Joshua and Seungcheol turn around to go back into the car but the other two hold them in their place. "Why are so strong?" Joshua asks Vernon

"I have determination fueling me and slight rage" Vernon replies. The Verkwan couple begins dragging the boys to the group earning the attention of Soonyoung and Mingyu.

"Fuck" Mingyu curses under his breath. Jeonghan looks into the direction they are looking and bites his lip, he doesn't want to cry, not here, not now. Mingyu keeps on murmuring the word 'fuck' over and over again until the other four make it to them.

"Twinnie!" Taehyung yells. Joshua forces a smile and hugs Taehyung tightly as he tries not to break down Infront of them. "Glad you could make it" Taehyung grins and Joshua nods softly.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" Joshua lies right through his teeth and Vernon chuckles.

"This is going to be a great evening" Seungkwan says. Vernon and Soonyoung nod in agreement. Soon everyone starts arriving and then they all sit there catching up as they wait for the last to arrive.

And hell is that going to stir up a storm amongst the guest. So the party goers wait for the Lee brothers. Different emotions running through them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 491 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...
19K 684 11
BTS x Taehyung -------- Kim Taehyung is the younger brother of famous K-Pop idol Kim Namjoon, although the world doesn't know that. Taehyung has a...
99.7K 2.2K 20
Your name is Lee Seo-yeon.You live in America with your older brother Lee Jong-hoon.You are a famous singer,actress and dancer.Your dad is the manage...
8.1K 216 22
How does it feel to live with a bad-tempered mom, a drunkard dad, and a rude sister? Would you let it be or find another solution to get out from thi...