Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Twenty Four ☾

13.1K 227 232
By babyylivv

—double update<3

As we arrived at headquarters, as Grayson calls it we were walking into the big office when I noticed a humongous man. Like huge. He was probably 6'5 and three hundred pounds.

My jaw dropped and I poked his arm. Apparently I didn't get his attention so I poked him again a little more aggressive this time. Mr. Scary town squatted down making him shorter, but still taller then me.

"What can I do for you little miss?" He asked nicely. I smiled when he was so nice. I expected him to step on me like a piece of old gum.

"Can I ask you a q-question?" I asked with a smile. He smiled. "You just did sweetheart." He said plainly. I didn't think of that. I bit my lip contemplating what I could do.

"Mr. scary town? Can I ask you a question after this question that I'm asking right now?" I asked quietly. He chuckled. "Go ahead darling." He said in a deep voice. "How can I grow as big a-as you?" I asked tilting my head waiting for his answer.

He looked like he was holding in a laugh and he looked at Ethan who was leaning on the door with his arms crossed, watching this whole thing happen.

"Is this little thing real.. nothing can be this.. this sweet." Mr. Scary town said to Ethan. He smirked turning his eyes to me and nodded. "Oh yeah, she's real alright." He said in a proud tone.

Mr. scary town looked at me and chuckled. "You're adorable." He said then patted my head roughly standing back up, completely ignoring my question.

I sat in my chair next to Ethan as usual and talked to Red and Cameron for a while until the meeting started.

"Alright, everyone's here because we got a tip from our allies in the city, that Ace is back in town. Apparently he will be at this club tonight, and that is when we will make our move and bring him back for questioning." Ethan said sternly pointing at the map spread out on the table.

"How do you want us to go about this boss?" Xavier asked in his lovely accent. "We need someone on the inside, someone he won't expect.." Ethan said trailing off his words then turning to look at me.

I smiled at him thinking that's what he wanted, when he didn't return it I was confused.

"What? Me?" I asked with wide eyes making a few people chuckle at my naiveness. "Yes, you Liv. You will be completely protected and we will tell you exactly what you need to do." Ethan said looking right into my eyes.

I gulped and hesitantly nodded.

"Alright. Liv will go on the inside and weasel her way to Ace. Once he gets distracted we will get him in a room where Xavier will be waiting. Xavier, you will knock him out with chloroform, and Benny will be protection and keeping an eye on a Liv all night." Ethan said glancing at different people around the room, when saying certain things.

Come to find out.. Mr. I like to where sunglasses insides name is Benny. Hmm.

"Antonio, you will also be at the club as another person to keep an eye on everything. Everyone will have ear pieces and need to stay contacted at all times." Ethan said completely taking control.

Everyone understood what they needed to do. As people made their way out it left Cameron, Ethan, and I.

"Cam get Liv ready, not too revealing, but don't make her look like a nun alright?" Ethan asked Cameron. Cam giggled and nodded pulling me out of the office quickly leading me to a different room.

She threw a bunch of dresses with hangers on them at me and told me to try them on.

The first one was a really really short skin tight, glittery red dress that covered 2% of my body. That's a no. Thank you, next.

Next was a long blue dress showing off my curves, but apparently I was too covered. For the love of poodle socks.. there was a slit all the way up my leg, how much skin should I show?

After trying on almost all the dresses I put on the last one. A tight short black dress that revealed a lot, but apparently Cameron said it was perfect, so we went with it. She made me put on black heels, and if I'm being honest I feel like a stripper.

I walked out to the living room area where everyone was waiting, and walked by Ethan. He did a double take on me when he missed me the first time. His eyes widened.

"Gesù Cristo." He whispered quietly in his accent. "I don't love how much skin you're showing.. but as always, beautiful." He said making my cheeks turn red, and smile.
(Translation> Jesus Christ)

He pulled me by my waist into his arms not caring that everyone could be looking. He looked into my eyes causing butterflies to go crazy in my stomach. My knees felt weak the way he studied every little color in my eyes.

"Now, you're gonna strut your cute little ass in that club, and make me proud right baby?" He whispered raising an eye brow. My cheeks turned red, and I nodded biting my lip.

"Bite your lip one more time little girl.." He said trailing off and pulling my lip out of my teeth with his thumb. "And I might just loose it." He said starring at my lips.

Someone cleared their throat catching our attention. "You know we can come back after you guys fu-" Nick shot Antonio a glare making him stop talking. "After we.." I asked trailing off in a questioning tone, telling him to continue.

"Hehe, n-never mind." He said quickly. I giggled at his awkwardness and moved away from Ethan grabbing my purse that Cameron picked out matching this dental floss that I'm wearing.

"Alright Olivia, are you ready?" Benny asked with no emotion shown what so ever. I nodded smiling, and headed out to the car. Before I could get in the door was opened for me by Ethan.

"Be safe, and don't be getting a boyfriend while you're there alright babydoll?" Hi voice whispered behind me in my ear. I smiled and nodded turning around to face him.

"I'll see you l-later." I said looking down not being able to meet his intense gaze. He tilted up my head and slowly leaned in placing his lips on my cheek. Tingles immediately spread from that one spot all over my body.

Without another word I smiled and stepped in the car, followed by Ethan shutting it. Benny drive very fast down the roads not caring if he ran a red light or not. Well he's safe.

We arrived at a club with an odd name. 'The soaked kitty?' Okay.. that's unusual.

I stepped out hearing Ethans voice ring through my ear, through the earpiece.

"Alright gorgeous, make daddy proud now." He said huskily and I could practically feel the smirk. My heart started beating fast and my cheeks burned.

I walked to the guy outside the club and with one glance he let me in, ignoring the long line of people waiting to enter.

"Fucking prick just stared at your ass." Ethan mumbled angrily. I smiled not wanting to giggle and make people think I'm crazy. I don't understand why he had to put cameras on every square inch of the building.. but that's Ethan for you.

I walked into the dark club watching as woman with only undergarments on walking around casually. The waitresses were wearing lace lingerie and six inch heels. I can't imagine them giving me food.

'Oh I'm sorry sir, did my boob get in your steak?'

I looked around seeing Antonio who was sipping on water at the bar, Benny acted as a body guard for the club blending in perfectly, and Xavier had just walked into a back room.

"Alright Angel, Ace is sitting at the bar on the far right, go make conversation, and lead him to the back room. He may say things you don't understand just go with it alright kitten?" Ethan asked. I looked to one of the cameras for a second and nodded quickly.

I walked to the bar seeing Ace and sat down next to him and started to fake cry. I silently let the fake tears fall down my cheeks catching the mans attention.

"Hey. You okay there babygirl?" He asked shifting towards me. I heard an annoyed scoff go through the ear piece.

"M-my boyfriend b-broke up with me." I said sniffling. He didn't look sad or anything.. he looked excited, because I'm a vulnerable little girl.

"Come here cutie." He said opening his arms for me to hug him. I shook my head no and whipped my tears. "Do you t-think you would want to sit with m-me for a while?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

He smirked then quickly covered it up with fake pity. "Of course sweetheart." He said. I fakely smiled weakly and led him to the room Xavier was waiting in. As we entered he sat on the couch and patted his lap silently telling me to sit on him.

Ethan scoffed angrily through my ear piece as I hesitantly sat on his lap and he put my head on his shoulder.

"You know.." he said trailing off and running his finger up my thigh. "I could make you feel better." He said keeping his eyes on my dress which he was slowly pulling up.

"Motherfucker." Ethan's voice rang through the ear piece. "Now Xavier before he touches my girl even more." Ethan snapped with fury laced in his voice.

Suddenly behind the couch a hand came and covered Ace's mouth and in two minutes tops he was out cold. I watched as he fell into a deep sleep.

Xavier looked at me raising an eyebrow as if to ask if I was okay. I smiled and nodded. "Alright Liv go to Benny quickly and get the hell outta there." Ethan said which I happily agreed on doing.

I walked through the club finding Benny by the front entrance, and followed him out to the car.

__________

As we entered headquarters I was met by Ethan who looked very angry. I furrowed my eyebrows thinking of all the things I did, seeing if any of them could have been the cause.

I walked to him slowly keeping my head down, waiting for him to say something. My head was lifted up by his large rough hands cupping my cheeks.

"Do you know how proud you make me little one?" He asked making a small smile fall on my face. He grabbed the back of my thighs lifting me up and holding me against his chest, making a quiet squeal escape from my lips.

I was slightly taller then him as he held me up against his chest. He started walking with me in the air making me a little scared but giggle like crazy. I'm so tall now, I love it.

He opened the door to a room and walked in with me gently setting me on the bed. He rummaged through some drawers then pulled out some fabric handing it to me.

I looked down seeing a big gray hoodie and fuzzy socks. I smiled standing up holding the sweater. "Go ahead and change angel, unless you want to continue teasing me." He said crossing his arms, leaning against the dresser with a smirk.

I flushed pink and headed to the bathroom attached to the room. I pulled off the skin right dress, and took out my hair leaving it down and curly. I slipped on the hoodie making it go to my mid thigh and I slipped on the fuzzy socks.

I walked out of the bathroom and was met with Ethan starring at me.

"My self control is slowly slipping away every time I see that gorgeous damn body of yours little one." He whispered walking towards me. He placed a kiss to my forehead before loud pounding was heard from the other side of the door.

Grayson rushed in looking pissed. He shook his head angrily. "She's out E. She got out last night." Gray said looking right at Ethan.

I felt him tense up beside me. Who? Who got out of where? He grit his teeth angrily. "Well if I ever see her ass again I will kill her myself." He snapped angrily.

"Who?" I asked quietly.

Ethan sighed running a hand through his hair in a frustrated manner. He turned to me and almost looked nervous?

"Do you remember my barbed wire tattoo princess?" He asked nervously.

I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly nodded.

"Well angel, I got that tattoo for someone who was sent away a long time ago, the spawn of satan herself. That bitch is the epitome of evil.. and she's coming back." He muttered gritting his teeth. "I regret her more then anything." He said again.

I tilted my head confused.

"Whats her name?" I asked. He clenched his fists angrily.

"Samantha.. also known as the bitch from hell."

Vote and comment:))
^^Thanks Loves<33

—What happened between Sam and Ethan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...