Pet Boy

By alylovesyouforever

A girl named Ellie picks up a stray cat and has the pleasure of waking up to a boy in her bed. Startled, she... More

Pet Boy
The lie
House of friends
Kidnapped
The pool party
Wild Emotions
Bunny Boy
My parents
The Boy In My Room
The beating
Empty Handed
The New Kid
My Boys
Lost Memories
The Transformation
The Trade
Captured
Home Sweet Home
Caught in the Moment
Back To School
The Baby Project
He Knows?
The Fight
I Love You Movie Night
Why didn't you call?
The Call
Lets make a party!
Clarence?
Are we through?
Party Animals
Running Wild
Waking Up To A New Home
I'll Call The Shots
Where Do I Go
How's This For A Wake Up Call?
Let's Make A Deal
Good Morning? No Such Thing.
The Lion
At Death's Door

Temptation is a sin

5.6K 359 196
By alylovesyouforever

What ever awakened inside me was begging to come out. It clawed away from the inside, and I struggled to keep it locked in. I could feel my blood flowing as my heart began to race and my temperature began to rise.

James was no longer the only problem.

Being in a room full of people and loud music didn't help, and if I broke down, who knows what I would do.

I needed to leave before I transformed in front of all the people here but how could I leave with James trapping me in a corner?

I squirmed around and tried to break free but I wasn't getting anywhere by doing that.

"James," I said in a low and steady voice, "James, let go of me." I was trying to keep calm, but my blood was beginning to boil and my patience was wearing thin.

Music boomed through the speakers and into my head, making me stiffen up in pain. I tried to concentrate on something, anything, but with so much movement, it felt as if the room was spinning.

There were too many people and there was too much noise for me to concentrate and soon, if I didn't run to a place where I could be by myself, I was going to lose consciousness, letting something else in my body take over.

My vision was fading like a movie fades into the credits and I knew I didn't have much time left to get ahold of myself.

"James please!" I begged.

I began to panic but my voice wasn't loud nor strong enough to snap him out of the trance he was in.

"James!" I called again, but there was still no response.

My wrists were numb as he held tightly onto them.

Moments before my vision was about to give out, I could see Royce rushing over to me, followed by Clarence, Aron, and Jake.

Royce ripped James off of me as I lost balance and fell to my knees. Everything was a blur and I felt lost though I was in my own home.

Clarence put my arm over his shoulder and helped me move through the crowd, taking me to a quiet place outside.

Everyone wore the same expression, shock and confusion mixed with fear and anger.

I was now in front of my house where nobody was and I was still struggling to keep my conscious awake.

"You ok?" Clarence asked as he looked around to see if anyone was nearby.

"I'm fine." I replied. A pounding throb ran through me as I squeezed my head and fell to my knees once more.

Truth is, I wasn't fine. I was far from fine. I was a mess, my mind was scrambled, my body was out of tempo, my body and clothes were disorganized. I wanted to climb into my bed and lie down. I wanted a dark and quiet room, something that was unavailable at the moment. But more than anything, I wanted the beast inside me to stop trying to get out.

Clarence quickly and suddenly backed away from me, shock covering his face.

"Ellie, what happened to you?" He asked hesitantly.

"What?" I asked confused.

Did I transform?

I quickly patted myself down to check.

Nope.

I was still in human form so I didn't know why he was acting so strange.

"Since when were you an animal?"

I looked up at Clarence whose eyes were now yellow and cat like.

This is what happened to James as well when he got close to me.

"Ellie!" Jake yelled as he rushed out to me.

Aron and Andrew followed behind while holding James between them.

James was passed out but didn't look beaten up so he may have fainted after I left him.

"What should we do with James?" Aron said as he threw James down onto the floor.

Royce stood in the door way, not making eye contact with me. He seemed annoyed and angered but also saddened as he looked down at the floor.

"Ellie needs to leave." Royce said coldly while leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.

He was still looking down at his feet and his face was sullen.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Aron shouted while grabbing onto Royce's shirt.

Royce glared up at him and pushed Aron's hand off of him.

"Her hormones are unstable and anyone who is part animal is being affected by it. She needs to go somewhere else until she gets ahold of herself. If you can't tell already, we are all acting differently because of her." Royce said back.

"He's right." Elliot said as he approached me, "we need to get her somewhere else."

Elliot helped me onto my feet and I looked at everyone as they stared back. It was obvious they all looked on the edge and could break at any moment.

If it was really because of me, then it would be best if I left until I got myself in check again.

"I'll go." I said as I turned to Elliot.

"Where are you gonna go? This is your house." Jake said.

"I can't stay here even if I wanted to. The party inside is too much for me to handle right now. I'll go get Layla and stay over at her place." I replied.

"I'll go get Layla and take you guys to her house." Elliot said as he walked inside.

"She is in the bathroom. Tell her I sent you to get her." I said as he nodded back.

"I'm gonna go call in and tell the officials that we are going to be staying a bit longer." Andrew said as he walked away.

"Jake, help me take James home." Clarence said as he lifted the unconscious James off the floor. Jake gave him a hand and we all kinda just looked at each other as they walked away.

All that was left was Royce, Aron, and me.

"I'll be going now as well." Royce said while turning around.

"Royce wait!" I said as he stopped and looked at me.

"Aron, could you give us a minute?" I asked.

Aron looked at me and Royce hesitantly for a moment before nodding and walking inside.

"What is it?" Royce asked coldly.

"I'm sorry." I wanted to end it all and get back with Royce. Fighting wasn't something I wanted to do any longer.

Royce's face cringed with a deep sadness and pain, but I didn't understand why.

Why would he show such a pained expression of I'm trying to make up with him?

"I'm really sorry and I'll tell you everything from now on, so please say we are still together." I begged.

Royce no longer looked at me with cold eyes but ones filled with sorrow.

Royce began to spoke as if he had something important to tell me, but he spoke it in a low voice as if to try and keep someone from hearing what he was about to say.

"Ellie, there is something I need to tell you. About Holly-"

"Oh there you are!" Holly's voice said as she appeared behind him and hugged onto his arm.

For a moment we both tensed up at the sight of her. She glanced at me with a smirk and I could tell something was up.

"I'm sorry Ellie... but Holly is my girlfriend." Royce said, not daring to look at me face to face.

I stood frozen, unsure of how to respond.

Within a second, my whole life seemed to have stopped. My heart practically disappeared and my mind could no longer think of what to say.

"I..I see" I said while trying to put on a smile.

Holly smirked at me while holding onto Royce a bit tighter.

Once again, the monster within me was dying to get out, and this time, I had no energy nor reason to stop it.

I let it take over my mind and I was prepared to let it take over my body as well. Nothing seemed to matter anymore. I no longer wanted to struggle with painful feelings. I no longer wanted to convince myself that there is a reason to be happy.... I no longer wanted to love Royce.

I glared at Holly as she taunted me with looks.

It's her fault. If that little wench Holly hadn't confronted Royce, we would have been together. We would have made up and been in love.

Rage burned in my eyes as I felt a physical change begin to happen.

If Holly disappeared, then Royce would've been mine right?

As if Royce could sense my intentions, his face looked panicked.

"Ellie you need to calm down and get ahold of yourself." he said while stepping in front of Holly so I couldn't get to her.

Well what do you know, Royce is covering for her just as he used to do to me.

A pained laugh escaped my mouth.

"How cute. Your protecting your girlfriend." I sneered as I got closer.

My eyes changed and new, sharper teeth were growing in.

I could hear Royce's heart beat increase as I got closer to him.

"Aron!" Royce yelled.

Within moments, Aron appeared out of breath from running to us.

"Take Ellie and leave!" Royce said as he still shielded Holly.

Holly tugged Royce's arm so he would face her and then she hugged onto him, wrapping her arms around him.

"What's wrong with her? I'm scared. Can we go somewhere else?" she said in a fake frightened voice.

Royce hesitated for a second before leading Holly away from me.

Before walking away, Royce glanced at Aron and signaled him towards me.

As I watched him leave, I was ready to attack but Aron hugged onto me as I desperately tried to break free from him and run towards Royce and Holly.

"No! Let go of me Aron!" I screamed while trying to hit and claw myself away from him.

Aron simply held me tighter, not budging even the slightest as I attacked him.

They both new something that I didn't and I was on the edge of breaking.

Hot tears streamed down my face mixed with both sadness and rage.

I screamed and cried but soon gave up the struggle and Aron carefully let me down onto the floor where I sat on my knees and cried into my hands.

That was it. That was my last straw.

I collapsed onto the floor, hugging myself due to both mental and physical pain. I screamed and cried, not caring who would hear.

"Ellie!" Aron yelled. But it was too late.

Huge black wings sprouted from my back and my body changed into a black horse with the mouth of a black leopard. My feet were like a lions and my tail like a cheetah's.

I had transformed into a new beast and I was ready to run wild.

*To Be Continued*

Vote, follow, and comment (:

Hey guys, my updates will be slow and I'm sorry for that but I've been having a full schedule between school, homework, and many different club activities. I try to write when I can but as you can tell, it's not turning out to well. I'm going to be even more busy because I may start going to after school tutoring so writing on wattpad won't be my first priority.

I'm sorry again, but I'll do what I can to try and bring you more chapters.

You guys are wonderful and I can't thank you enough for your support.

Stay awesome you guys! :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 190 21
Ellie knew the world was different, it wasn't until she had a walk in the woods at night that she found out just how strange and scary the world is a...
3.1K 96 22
WARNING: IN SERIOUS NEED OF AN EDIT!! "It's always been me, myself, and I. Now? More like me, myself, and others. Six more others." ••••• Haley McBri...
19.1K 876 30
Luka Knight isn't exactly having "fun" with his life as the next heir of his pack. Cursed with a spirit wolf who would roast his ass with every remar...
109K 3.4K 24
Liz is half wolf half human, she grew up in the city and never knew any wolves before except for her father and brother. Dom is soon to be alpha of h...