The Spectrum ||bts x jimin||

By ArmyPopKulture

Park Jimin, a 15 year old born in Busan, who's life flashed before his eyes when he saw his family killed. L... More

Prologue
***
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
**Not an update**
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen ๐Ÿ†(?)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen ๐Ÿ†
***Information no one asked for***
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20๐Ÿ†
I have a Question
Chapter 21๐Ÿ†
Chapter 22
Q&A!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Forever Serendipity- Concept chapter-Minjoon
Chapter 25
**Something srs***
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Crossfire
Beautiful
Aftermath
ยกยกยกยกA BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
**I swear this book is finished**
***Behold, the Void!***
LAST CALL!
*Something to clear up*

Chapter Nine ๐Ÿ†

7.3K 316 270
By ArmyPopKulture

{Author's POV}

   Jimin has tons of fun helping Jin in the kitchen. He also learned so much about cooking, it was like Jin was a master!

   He watches as Jin puts on a RN uniform, his wings on full display. "So remember what I told you, don't put the pot in the microwave because it'll explode. Serve yourselves onto the ceramic plates and then heat it up in the microwave." He says.

   Jimin nods. "I thought you had healing powers? Why are you training to be a nurse?" He asks.

   "I want to learn how to help people without using my powers. I don't want others to depend on me to heal them whenever they need me to, I want them to come to me because they know I know what I'm doing." He smiles and pats Jimin's head. "Alright my little mochi, I'll be back at around 11 tomorrow because I'm also a teacher at the church for the little ones."

   It makes sense that he would be at church. He's an angel after all. Jimin wondered if he ever talked to god before. Then he wondered if he was a fallen angel, something he'd have to ask the others later.

   Walking out the dorm, Jin says, "Behave guys, listen to Namjoon."

   "Sure thing, mom." Jungkook says while watching the tv.

   Jin simply rolls his eyes and leaves, the door shutting behind him. Namjoon then looks towards Jimin's room. Being the demon he is, his horns begin to peak past his brown locks. It was time to show Jimin what happens to those who don't stay in line.

   Jimin was silently reading, he was no longer in his uniform and decided on wearing nothing but an oversized white tee, no pants, just his undies. He was biting his thumbnail, a habit he had when he was concentrated on something.

   He looks from the book when he hears a knock on his door. "Oh, Namjoon-hyung, come in." He closes the book and sits up, pulling down the tee over his knees.

   Namjoon eyes his lower half, but refocuses his attention on Jimin's face. "Jimin I wanted to talk to you about something." He says.

   "Oh right, I forgot." Jimin giggles. "Please sit down." He pats the spot next to him on the bed.

   Oh, if only he knew what was in store for him.

   Namjoon does as told and sits next to Jimin. His leg brushing against Jimin's bare thigh. Keeping his cool, however, he clears his throat to speak. "How was training today?"

   "Well, the General simply introduced herself and tasked me with a few things. She said we begin the actual training on Monday." Jimin says, playing with the hem of his shirt.

   "I see." He looks at Jimin's lips that were still a bit swollen. "So How was it?"

   Jimin looks at Namjoon. "How was what?"

   Namjoon grabs his chin and rubs his thumb over Jimin's soft, agitated lips. "The kiss between you and Tae?" He smirks when he sees Jimin's eyes widen. "The others don't know. Tae doesn't know either, but I figured it out as soon as you came home." He explains. "You see Jimin, you cant hide anything from me. I'll know right away whether you're keeping a secret from me." His lips graze Jimin's. "I'm the boss around here and when I say no one gets to touch you, it is to be obeyed."

   Why was he telling him that? Taehyung was the one who should be getting scolded, not him! Jimin wanted to protest, show him that he wasn't some pet to be owned, and he did.

   "Yah! Taehyungie wanted a kiss, I didn't want to do anything!" He pushes Namjoon away. "You're not the boss of me!"

   RIP Jimin, lmao.

   Namjoon growls lowly, he roughly grabs Jimin by the shoulders and turns him to face himself. "That's where you're wrong." His eyes become black, blacker than the night. "If I tell you to jump off a cliff, you jump off that fucking cliff." He says scarily. "If I tell you to get on your knees and suck my fucking cock, you get on your knees and get busy with that mouth." He brings himself closer to Jimin's mouth. "If I say, no one is allowed to touch you, what do you do?" He asks, brushing Jimin's bangs back.

   Jimin was quite enjoying this actually. Not many knew this, but Jimin loves to be dominated, he loved when someone would go to the extremes of tying him up and blindfolding him, even putting a gag on his mouth with a dildo up his ass. But he wouldn't show that through his innocent looking face and actions.

   "I-I don't let anyone touch me..." he complies to namjoon's roughness.

   "Except who?" Namjoon asks.

   "You." Answers Jimin.

   "And who am I?" Namjoon chuckles when a look of confusion washes over Jimin's face. "Your master."

   "My master." Jimin repeats.

   "Good." Namjoon stands. "Now wait here." He leaves Jimin's room.

   Jimin's face goes red, his heart began accelerating again and he was completely turned on by what just happened. He hoped Namjoon went to go get what he thought he was getting. But then again, wouldn't the staff find out if they had such things?

   At that Namjoon returns with a box. He places it on the bed next to Jimin and his heart skips a beat. Homemade sex toys. Again Jimin gets excited, but doesn't show it. He had done this a few times before with some guys at school. To be quite honest, Jimin was a little slut at school and he liked that title, thought it suited him well. Although he was great at hiding it. Everyone knew there was an anonymous school slut, but they all assumed it was a girl, some even rumored it to be one of Jimin's best girl friends, but never him.

   Namjoon then shuts the door and locks it, he walks over to Jimin, who's still sitting on the bed and stands in between his legs, his clothed crotch being shoved in his face. "I think my little slave knows what to do, right? Or do I have to explain the process?" He asks.

   Jimin knew exactly what to do. He took things slowly, by rubbing his palm on Namjoon's crotch area. Soon enough, his shape could be seen in his pants and boy oh boy was he huge. Unbuckling his belt, he unzips his pants and pulls out his dick. It's very veiny, a perfect shape in Jimin's opinion and the foreskin was pulled back, showing the beautiful hue of his tip. Jimin blows air out onto the tip and immediately knows that's Namjoon's sensitive spot when he grunts and his penis begins to twitch on its own. Jimin smiles up at him innocently.

   "Stop being a fucking tease and get to work, slut." He says harshly, pushing Jimin's head down.

Jimin internally chuckles. He missed that part of doing such nasty things. He doesn't waste another minute to get to work. His tongue licks a stripe on the bottom side of his shaft, grazing over the many veins that were pulsing with anticipation. He tasted pretty good too, that muskiness that Jimin loved so much about giving guys blowjobs. When they would go to the shed after P.E. and were all sweaty, ugh it was paradise to Jimin. But he had shower sex to look forward to also.

Pumping his shaft, Jimin opens his mouth and wraps his plump lips around Namjoon's cock. He sucks ever so expertly, slobbering himself all over, messily giving Namjoon the best head he ever had. He tangles his fingers into Jimin's blond locks and groans, shutting his eyes in pleasure. Jimin swallows his dick ever so expertly, the tip of Namjoon's dick hitting the back of his throat.

"Ah, Jimin, stop I'm gonna cum." He says, pulling out of his mouth. "Take off your clothes and get on all fours on top of the bed."

Jimin does as told, quickly taking off his tee and boxers, getting into position with his ass in the air. It was already twitching greedily. He gasps when Namjoon uses his forefinger to circle the rim of his tight pink hole. His pants were becoming more rapid.

Namjoon rummages through the box of homemade sex toys and pulls out some lube (which was really just some lotion) and coated his two fingers in it. He inserted one finger and Jimin gasps again, he tightly wraps himself around it as he thrusts it in, trying to find that bundle of nerves that gave him so much pleasure.

"H-Hyung..." Jimin moans rather loudly.

"Shhh, baby not so loud." Namjoon says as he enters another finger.

"I... I can't..." he pants.

   Pulling his fingers out, Jimin whimpers at the sudden absence of pleasure. Then again, Namjoon rummages through the box and takes out a white cloth.

   "Open wide sweetheart." He was the cloth into a ball and shoves it into Jimin's mouth. "That should Shut you up."

   Going back to fingering Jimin, Namjoon rubs more lotion on his fingers and digs them into Jimin's quivering hole. Jimin whimpers again but out of pleasure, using his hands to spread his ass even more.

   When deemed ready, Namjoon stands and caresses the tip of his cock against Jimin's hole. Jimin pushes himself against Namjoon, desperate for him to just put it in already! This makes him chuckle. "Since you're being such a good boy, I guess I'll give you what you want." He slowly pushes into him and Jimin's eyes roll back as his moans are muffled into the cloth.

   He grips the bed sheets as Namjoon slowly starts to thrust into him. "Mmm... mmpfh..." he tries to say 'More' but can't. Tears are already forming at the rim of his eyes.

   "Ah fuck." Namjoon groans. "You're so tight..." he grabs onto Jimin's hair and pulls it back.

   Jimin's eyes were still rolled back as Namjoon's thrust were more sharp, fuck he was so good.

   "Ride me." Namjoon commands, pulling out and sitting on the bed.

   Jimin quickly gets on top of him, his back facing Namjoon. He sits down on top of his thick cock and screams through his nose when the tip hits his prostate dead on, the pleasure shooting up through Jimin's body. His legs start to shake, but that doesn't stop him from bouncing on that amazing dick.

   "Jimin?" There's a knock at the door. "It's me Jungkook, are you okay?"

   Namjoon removes the cloth from Jimin's mouth. "Answer him, but don't stop." He whispers.

   Jimin continues bouncing, clearing his throat. "Y-Yes I'm f-fine..."

   "You sure? I thought I heard you crying." Jungkook says, his voice laced with concern.

   "N-No I wasn't..." he chuckles nervously.

   There's a silence. "...Alright well, Hobi and I found another drama we want to watch, you wanna join us?"

   "Oh, y-yeah of cOuRsE!!!" His voice goes high pitched when Namjoon thrusts hard, Jimin covers his mouth as he muffled his moans.

   "Are you sure you're okay? Do you need me to come in?" The doorknob jiggles.

   "N-No!!!" Jimin yells. "I-I'm changing!!!" He lies.

   "Oh." Jungkook says. "Okay, we'll wait for you I guess..."

   Jimin waits and hears Jungkook walk away before looking over his shoulder to glare at Namjoon. "Hyung!" He whines. "He could've caught us!"

   Namjoon smirks. "Not that it would bother you." He smacks Jimin's ass. "Now finish up here so we can go watch the drama."

   Jimin continues his bouncing, Namjoon's dick twitching inside him, signaling that it was on the verge of exploding inside him already. Soon Jimin could feel the hot liquid filling up inside of him as Namjoon held him down by his waist, thrusting through the rest of his orgasm as Jimin pumped his own dick and came all over his hand.

   They both lay together on the bed, panting and tired. Namjoon brushes Jimin's bangs away from his face and smiles his genuine smile, dimples on full display. "You did great Jimin-ssi." His sweet nature coming back.

   Jimin smiles cutely, blushing. "I'm glad I could make you happy." His smile turns into a smirk. "Master."

   This makes Namjoon chuckle. "Alright, well I'll wait for you in the living room." He gets up after pecking Jimin's lips. He looks to the box of sex toys and grins. "You keep that here, just in case you get curious."

   Jimin nods. "Sure thing."

   Leaving the room, Namjoon shoves his hands in his pockets and makes his way to the living room, where the boys sat on the floor eating Jin's dinner, Yoongi sitting on the couch. They all look at him, then back at the TV, not suspecting a thing.

   Namjoon throws himself on the couch next to Yoongi as they watch the evening announcements talking about the IU incident earlier that day.

   "Where's Jimin?" Asks Taehyung But Namjoon shrugs.

   They all sit in silence, when Yoongi says, "Master, huh?" Making Namjoon choke on his own saliva.

LOL

Yoongi's the eyes in the sky 👀👀👀

So there's the smut lol which I feel is utter shit, but whatevs lol

Lmk what ships you want to see more of and I'll try to see how I'll fit them into the plot

Also has anyone read the WEBTOON "Save Me"? I read the first three episodes but it gave me such bad anxiety so I'm not going to read it

Keep the votes coming please!

Love ya! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hope | Vmin By -raven-

Mystery / Thriller

31.9K 2.6K 29
Park Jimin-a nineteen year old boy has been haunted by the voice inside his mind, pushing his mental health to the very edge. But things change when...
52.4K 1.6K 10
Park Jimin, A mere human, a young 16 year old boy who is treated like trash at home, by his mother and sister. He was planning on leaving home anyway...
40.8K 1.9K 47
Park Jimin is a 25 year old male with a medical problem of hyperventilating. There were countless numbers of doctors and hospital appointments he had...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...