All We Could Have Been

By madisueb

"What are you talking about?!" "I... I was in love with you! And you didn't love me back! And it's like I'm... More

🌟All We Could Have Been🌟
The End is the Beginning
Juniberries
Mullets and Dances
Patience Yields Focus
Sharpshooter
The 5th Wheel
Kason Kogane
War Takes
Moving Forward
Hope that's alright, Captain.
The Rivals
Coming Home
The Hot Date
Marks
Happy in all Realities
White Flowers
The Loverboys
Baby it's cold outside
The Jackets
Garrison Winter Formal pt 1
Garrison Winter Formal pt 2
Vol...Tron?
Hey good lookin'
Hold Them Closer
Red Crystal, Pink Flowers
Hey Old Friends
Monsters and Mana 2 pt 1
Monsters and Mana 2 pt 2
Monsters and Mana 2 pt 3
Monsters and Mana 2 pt 4
Monsters and Mana 2 pt 5
Old Memories to Forgive
Lack of Sunblock
Figurines
Clear Day 2-the ferris wheel
Clear Day 2-the tunnel
Clear Day 2--the race
Day of Mourning
The Moment we've all been waiting for
The Sleepover
Truth or Dare
Turning Dark
Stuck as Friends
The Wedding
The Survivor
The Reception
The Final Dance
When I fall in love it will be forever
The Future
Where it all Began
✨The First One✨
🌟Klance AU🌟
Valentines Day One-Shot
Roomates One Shot
Biker gang One Shot
Childhood One-shot
They were Roomates
My OC and Klance
Klance Area 51 Raid
Area 51 Alien Raid
Yes, my lord
Happy birthday Keith
Thanksgiving
Last christmas
This Christmas
Covid-19
Riot
A little suprise for yall
Roleplay
New story

Clear Day 2-the competition

1K 44 43
By madisueb

Another announcement!!!!

So recently I got 1,000 followers!! 1k Guys!! This is so amazing. Thank you all for following me and being the best readers ever. Reading your comments and being able to talk and engage with you is amazing. Shoutouts to these people above who (I think) are my recent followers. All 1,000 of you guys are amazing, thanks for sharing my work and being the best people on this planet! Love you all!

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

"Okay." Hunk said as he put his hand around Shay's. "Now you gently just toss the ball up and into the holes." He guided her hand, she released and got her ball in 100.

"Oh I did it." Shay smiles.

"Yes you did sugar plum." Hunk smiled as he looked into her beautiful eyes. "And look at all the tickets you won! Let's go get you a prize." He said as he picked them all up.

They headed to the prize table.

"But Katie." James said to Pidge, who had her head against the counter. "You are going to waste more money trying to win the thing then if we were to buy it online."

"Yeah but I want that little robot." Pidge said as she looked up at him with pleading eyes. "I only need 200 more tickets James!"

James smirked softly, how could he say no to her. "Okay." He sighed.

"Yes!!" Pidge said as James payed for more. Pidge ran off to go play more games and James smiles as he watched her be happy.

"Hey James." Hunk said as he walked over to the counter. Shay looked over all the prizes as the guy counted their tickets.

"Hey Hunk." James smiles.

"Hey James. You having fun watching Pudge play?" He questioned.

"Yeah. Seeing her happy is enough for me." James smiles. "She wants that robot so badly." He chuckled.

"That's Pidge for you." Hunk laughed. "Shay and I are just finishing up. This has been a good double date. Thanks for suggesting it."

"It was actually Veronica." James admitted. "She just wanted to see Axca, but didn't want to pay for the gas alone."

"Sounds like her." Hunk laughed. "What you getting Shay?"

"I think I want that one." She pointed to a big stuffed animal.

"Give the lady her new pet." Hunk said to the guy, who got it down and handed it the Shay.

"Thank you." Shay said as she and Hunk walked back over to James. "And thank you." She said to Hunk and kissed his cheek.

"I got it!" Pidge said as she ran back with a handful of tickets. "Finally. 5,400 tickets." She pulled them out and put them on the table.

The poor guy behind the counter sighed and rolled his eyes. He counted them all up with the machine and then gave Pidge her new little robot.

"Going to call you sparky." Pidge said as she turned him on. He had a small remote, but was basically like a Bluetooth speaker she could move around, it projected colors onto the walls and had a default move around mode. "This is so cool!!" She smiled happily.

James loves to watch the girl of his dreams he happy. He could care less that he was bored, being able to see Katie like that was all that mattered.

"James?" Nati said as she and Kinkade ran over to them. "Are you guys on a date and didn't invite us?"

"Well yeah." James said.

"Ahh!" Nati's mouth dropped. "Rude."

"Just kidding. I didn't know you guys were here." James said.

"Yeah we came last minute." Kinkade said as he walked up to James and they did their secret best bros handshake.

"You guys are dorks." Pidge and Nati said at the same time.

James and Kinkade chuckled before hunk interrupted. "Hey guys, how about we all do get gelato? I've heard it's real good."

"Ooo yes!" Nati said. "I've seen sign all around about it."

"My brother told me we had to try it." Pidge said. "That's all He said before giving James a hard time."

"I legit thought he was going to beat me up." James defended himself. "Then you kissed me and made it worse."

"I like to annoy Matt." Pidge smirked before kissing James on the cheek, standing on her top toes to reach him.

"Come on! Last one there is a rotten egg!" Nati said as she grabbed Kinkade's hand and ran off.

"Nati! My camera!" Kinkade tried to say.

James picked it up off the ground. "Don't worry Kinkade! I got it!" He yelled at his friend.  He turned to Pidge. "Shall we?" He said as he held out his hand to her.

"We shall." Pidge smiled happily as she took his hand and they walked through the crowd, the little robot following behind him.

Pidge was wearing some different clothes. She wore a nice little green dress with leggings under it. Her hair was done, she had been doing it more lately, same with a small amount of make up.

"You look beautiful." James whispered to her.

"You have only said that a thousand times." Pidge smiled, blushing softly.

"Just reminding you that you always are." James said.

"You do it so often." Pidge said.

"I don't want you to forget that." James said. "Cause you are beautiful, and I don't want the world to tell you that your not and have you believe it." He squeezes her hand.

Hunk and Shay had already run after Kinkade and Nati, the two couples were in line already ordering by the time Pidge and James arrived.

"What flavor are you getting?" James asked.

"I was thinking strawberry." Pidge said.

"I was going to get cotton candy." James smiles. "You will have to let me try a bite of yours."

"Same goes for you." Pidge said.

They all ordered and payed. Kinkade got some pictures of them all posing cutely with their dates. He got a few group shots too, then took a selfie when they all got their drinks.

"Send those to me!" James said.

"I always do." Kinkade said.

"Ooo Guys, after we should go try that challenge course." Hunk said. "It tests all aspects, from physical, to mental, to eating!"

"Ooo sounds like a challenge." Nati said. "I'm in!"

"Same. I'll kick your butts." Pidge said.

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

They arrived at the challenge course, where they were put into teams, each couple being their own team.

The games went wonderfully. James and Kinkade won the challenge parts for their teams, but Shay won the strength challenge for hers.

Pidge won the intellect challenge, Nati won the media challenge, while Hunk defiantly won the food challenge.

At the end they had one more challenge, a drawing challenge. One players would go up and draw something while the others would all try to guess for their team.

Finally, at the end of it all, Kinkade and Nati won.

"Woooo!!" Nati celebrated. "Come on, we should go watch the fireworks." She said as she pulled Kinkade away and over to a bridge where they could see the fireworks and look out over the water.

Nati smiled at Kinkade, she pecked his cheek before leaning against his shoulder.

"Wait do that again for the camera." Kinkade said, and Nati kissed the camera lease. "Not that!" He chuckled.

Nati laughed before kissing his cheek, then the fireworks started, and Kinkade put his camera down to film the show and their group of friends from the sky.

Hunk and Shay cuddled with each other and watched the show while eating popcorn.

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

"Thanks for not sucking." Pidge laughed as her and James sat by one another. James has his arm around her, their feet dangled from the bridge.

"Not my fault you can't draw." James teased as he pulled her close. "I love you."

"I love you too." Pidge said as the fireworks started to go off. She leaned up and kissed him on the lips.

James cupped her face in his hand and played with a small strand of her hair as they kissed for way longer then 7 seconds. They finally pulled away in time to see the ending of the show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 299 29
[DISCONTINUED/BEING REWRITTEN] Cover art done by me! This story is a romantic drama that puts you into the universe of Voltron Legendary Defenders. T...
709 28 6
You were close friends with Keith before he dropped from the Garrison, so when fate brings you back together again to fight an evil alien emperor, fe...
6.7K 382 23
for·ev·er·more adverb for eternity; for always; forever "Keith?" Lance watched the tall figure turn, a slight smile on his face as he finished tying...
213K 4.2K 45
Want to be in the world of Voltron? Have a crush on one of the characters? Are you Voltron trash? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, th...