Forever My Person

By LovelyShawniceet

I turn around to leave again. I need to get out of here before I break. Kyle's hand catches my arm again... More

Welcome
1. Misters before sisters
2. Everything Hurts
3. Go Loggers!
4. Reality
5. Confess Your Sins
6.Diamond
7.Engagement party
8. Just A While Longer
9. New Roomie
10.Not Nice
The Man Behind the Smirk
12. Understand Her
13. Rose
14. Not My Fault
15. Unanswered Questions
16. Ex Dreams
17. Dont Hide From Me
18. Perfect Date
19. In the Shadows
20. More to Know
21. Dance for You
22. Breath of A Stranger
23. It's Okay to Not Be Okay
24.Mine
25. The Big Day
26. Around Every Corner
27. His Story
28. Unzip Me
29. Perfect Bubble
30. Our Future
31. Your My Bestfriend
32. New Friends
33. Reconcile
34. The First Game
35. Worried
36. Running Through My Mind
37. Everything With You
38. One Call
39. Contradicting Myself
40. Will Always Be Mine
41. Mind Racing
42. All My Fault
43.Fight or Flight
44. Confused and Broken
45. The Waiting Game
46. Bits and Pieces
47. Holding On
48. Next Chapter
49. Better
50. A Beautiful View
51. Anything For You
52. Unexpected
53. My Perfection
54. With Your Touch
55. You're My Happiness
56. Under One Condition
57. Untimely Visit
58. Meet the Matthews
59. Just You and Me
60. Lunch with an Apology
Forever My Person Cover
61. Lonely Birthday
62. Special Day
63. All About You
Long time no see

11. Like I Do

8.2K 231 40
By LovelyShawniceet

Everly

As I sit on the couch his words replay in my head over and over. "I guess your not nice." What is that supposed to mean?
I was clearly going to fuck him.

Being too nice is my kryptonite. I give my all to anyone that I become close to. I've been like that since I was a child.Being nice brought me to my first love. The man I gave my everything too. I gave him my soul and my heart.Being too nice got my heart smashed into a million pieces.

I replay back the events that happened tonight before we almost got caught again. The way he watched me by the fridge. He looked hungry but not for food. Feeling his delicious body against mine. His soft hair in between my fingers. His swollen lips devouring mine. My legs wrapped around his waist. His hands going up my thigh. Him ripping off my panties...

Wait where's my panties?

I search the floor next to the grey sofa. I look under the furniture I even look between the cushions. Where in the hell are my panties? I can not have Avery and definitely not Liam find my underwear in their living room let alone on the couch. They'll never let me live it down and maybe ban me from the living room.I search for another ten minutes coming up with nothing. They vanished into thin air.

After sleeping my hangover away. Starting to have sex with Cohen. Then looking for my missing panties I've worked up an appetite. I hurriedly walk over to the fridge and pull out the makings for a turkey sandwich. I devour it in no time and slurp down my water. I look over at the time on the black stove and it reads 10:30pm. It doesn't even feel like time has passed that fast.

Realizing I have work to do in the morning exhaustion takes over me and my eyelids begin to get heavy.  I turn off all the lights as I go back upstairs.

As I get to my door my feet are practically sliding against the hard wood floor. I open my door and slide over to my tall dresser. Taking off my over sized jumper I drop to the floor and pull on a T-shirt for bed. I go back to my bed I see something lying next to my pillow with a note. As I get closer I realize it's my ripped panties with a note saying " I promise to buy you new ones but I prefer you to wear none -C" I stand in shock staring at the note.

What have I gotten myself into?

*****

Work has been crazy this past week. Planning Avery's wedding has been anything from easy. Today is the fittings for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. We all decided to meet for lunch at a café down the street from the bridal store before we start the fittings for us bridesmaids then head over to get the boys fitted into their tux's.

Avery and I make our way to a table to fit all eight of us. I sit to the right of Avery and her two sisters sit to my right. Tessa and Becca are way younger than us. With little to no interest in anything to do with wedding planning explaining why I'm the maid of honor. A waitress comes to take our drink orders while we wait for the guys to show up.

After I order a lemonade I turn towards Avery to talk more about the fittings we'll be doing later. But as I look up at her someone catches my eye. Sitting diagonally behind our table. I know those brown curly locks anywhere. His dark brown eyes stare back at me with a smirk across his face. Kyle.

He's sitting in front of a blonde girl.  I can tell she's flirting with him by the way she keeps touching his arm while she talks. I turn back to Avery and the girls. "Hello Earth to Ev... did you hear me?" Avery asks. I swallow the lump that was forming in my throat.  "Sorry what did you say?" I keep my eyes on her making sure she doesn't turn around to see Kyle.  I don't need or want a confrontation.

"I said I can't wait for you guys to see the dress. It's perfect for my fall wedding." She repeats what she told her sisters to me.  I just nod and smile.

I feel like I got hit by a bus. Regina George style.I haven't seen Kyle since I left the apartment. He's called and texted me plenty of times but I can't bear to answer him.

The waitress sets down my lemonade right when the boys show up. I keep my head down fidgeting with my fingers. I feel my palms sweating. I'm not sure if eating lunch will be a good idea after all. The wind chime above the restaurant door chimes and I hear Ave call the boys over to the table. I look up and see Liam's best friends Bret and Nathan come to sit down opposite of Tessa and Becca, I feel eyes boring into me from the opposite side of the table. I look up and see my admirer staring at me.

Cohen's lips turn from a smirk when my eyes meet his. I can't help but smile back but it falls when I hear his voice behind me. I need to get out of here. I don't want Avery seeing how upset I am.

" Hey Tessa when the waitress comes back can you order me the Cesar salad? I have to go to the restroom." I ask her as I slide my chair out not waiting for her reply and I walk as fast as I can to the the restroom to get as far as I can from Kyle. I'm relieved to see no one in here.I stand in front of the vanity and splash some cool water on my face. I take some deep breaths to try to calm myself. After about five minutes I feel my breathing has slowed back to normal and my palms aren't sweaty anymore. I look at myself one more time in the mirror and head out the door. Thank goodness no one else has come in here.

I come to a complete halt when I see Kyle leaning on the wall across from the restrooms. He takes a step close to me and I take a step back making my back press against the restroom door.

" Ev, baby, Its so good to see you. You look beautiful. I'm so glad to run into you like this. I've been calling and texting you wanting to apologize. I miss you so much baby." He says while he leans his head close to my ear so I can hear him. His breath sends a shiver down my spine. I begin to feel uncomfortable when he doesn't move back.

" Baby come back to me. We can forget about everything. I stopped fucking your sister and I need you." I stare at him taking in what he's telling me.

"Who's the blonde your with then?" I ask him crossing my arms across my chest.

" She's just a coworker. We're having coffee and planning out the next project for our company." There's something telling me I shouldn't believe him.

"Baby come back to me. I miss you and I know you miss me." He tells me.

"I,I can't do this." I stutter and try to push past him. He catches my wrist as I walk past him.

"You might not talk to me now but you will soon." He tells me. It feels like I threat more than anything.

I walk back to my seat and try to join in some the small talk but I can't help but think of Kyle's grasp on my wrist;bringing me back to the day I left him.

***

About a half hour later we leave the café and head to the bridal shop. The fresh air feels amazing on my flushed cheeks as we walk down the street. I can feel the air is getting cooler telling us that fall is in the air.

We enter the shop with the guys right behind us. A tall brunette girl in all black welcomes us as we enter and Avery makes her way over to her to let her know about our fitting. As we wait another woman brings us all a glass of champagne. Thank goodness, I need one right now. I pour almost the whole glass of the cold, bubbly liquid down my throat. When I look up I meet hazel eyes burning into me. I shy away from his gaze and walk over to the girls waiting to see the dresses.

Avery and the consultant she was talking to bring us to the fitting rooms. As she hands me the dress I notice her name tag says a Danielle. I head into the room and shut the door behind me. I slip the burgundy chiffon material over my head and turn to leave the dressing room finding Avery anxiously waiting. She holds her hands up to her chest as if she's trying to hold her excitement in.

" I need you to zip me up." I tell her. Tessa and Becca come out behind me and Danielle zips them up as well.

We all head out to the long mirrors and a round platform to look at the dresses. The guys crowd around to look as
well.Avery takes me by the elbow and pushes me onto the platform first. I finally look into the mirror and fall in love with the dress instantly. It's beautiful. It fits me in all the right places showing off all my curves. It's off the shoulder with lace sleeves. It flows into a mermaid style at the bottom. Avery was right it's gorgeous.

" Damn Ev, you look sexy!" Brett says. I blush at the compliment. "Yeah Ev, you look hot. I knew this was the right choice." Avery says to herself proudly. When I look in the mirror one more time and see Cohen staring at me . His jaw is tense and his eyes are dilated. What's with him?

After another half hour we have the dresses measure and fitted to us perfectly and head to get the guys fitted. Cohen lingers behind the guys and walks beside me.

" Are you okay?" I ask him. He's still tense next to me.

"I'm fine." He spits out.

I begin to walk a little faster to get ahead of him. I'm not sure what his problem is but I don't need to deal with anything else today. He grabs my hand with his and runs his other hand through his hair.

"I don't like hearing other men call you sexy." He tells me. I look at him confused. Am I not sexy to him?

" I didn't mean it like that.." He says running his hand through his hair again.

" You're fucking sexy as hell I just don't want another man seeing you like I do." His words make me blush.

"Thank you." My blush increasing across my face. I quicken my step to try to catch up with the others. I forgot he still had my hand in his. He brings me back to his side to walk with him.It feels so right unlike the way Kyle grabbed me earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 1.1K 31
*3rd Place Winner-The Writer's Award 2021* "I see bright flashing lights. Emergency lights. I'm on the pavement. It's raining. I hear voices of EMTs...
116K 6.1K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
100K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
114K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...