colors • sh

By celestialhao

❝ i'm seeing ϲοℓοяѕ... ❞ ➳ the world is a dull black and white until you meet your ѕουℓмατє eye-to-eye. jihoo... More

o n e
t w o
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
i got tagged ._. (do not read if not interested)
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
s i x t y - s e v e n
s i x t y - e i g h t
s i x t y - n i n e
s e v e n t y
☃ tagged by @hjjbffs
s e v e n t y - o n e
s e v e n t y - t w o
s e v e n t y - t h r e e
s e v e n t y - f o u r
s e v e n t y - f i v e
s e v e n t y - s i x
s e v e n t y - s e v e n

t h r e e

8.1K 457 261
By celestialhao

"ѕουℓмατє!"

Seokmin had his jaw dropped, although Soonyoung couldn't see him on the other side of the phone, he already knew this.

"Yeah, I did." Soonyoung heard some rummaging and a muffled scream. "Holy shit! Dude!" Soonyoung heard a thump on the other side and Seokmin's howl, which Soonyoung furrowed his brows at.

What the fuck is Seokmin doing?

"Hey? You okay?" Seokmin screamed and Soonyoung pulled his phone away from his ear, wincing. A series of knocking was heard on the other line and Seokmin's roommate yelling.

"Stop crying!"

"Sorry, Chan!"

Soonyoung waited patiently, tapping his foot on the floor. "Okay, Soon, but—hey! How did your girlfriend take this?"

Soonyoung casted his gaze on the floor and sighed in defeat, falling softly on his bed. The regret was evident in his eyes.

"She broke up with me."

"Oh... so, bad?"

"You could say that." Soonyoung rolled on his side, his eyes staring at his pillow. His bed was white, just like always, but his whole room was different. He doesn't even know what their colors are.

"So? What's it like to see the world differently?" he could hear the excitement in Seokmin's voice and he chuckled. He looked at his mirror and watched his own reflection. The different color of his pajamas. He remembered the feeling earlier and replied to his friend.

"Amazing. It was... breathtaking. It's just like how the elders said it." He heard Seokmin oohed and he smiled. "Wish you could see what I am seeing. They're beautiful."

"Do you know at least one color?" Seokmin asked and Soonyoung knew Seokmin was looking around his surroundings, seeing only black and white unlike him.

Soonyoung hummed and stood up, looking out the window. The view keeps catching his breath. "I know black and white." Soonyoung stated the obvious and Seokmin huffed.

Soonyoung giggled and continued staring out, seeing the colors of the trees that he used to see differently.

"I know the color of trees."

"What?" Soonyoung grinned. "Green."

"I don't know that color, but I'm gonna pretend I do so, I know." Soonyoung laughed and looked up the stars, wondering if his soulmate is doing the same.

"What else do you know?" Soonyoung stared, remembering one thing.

"Pink... pink lips..." he heard Seokmin clicking his tongue on the other line and Soonyoung's brows creased. "What?"

"You're whipped. You're in love already." Soonyoung wouldn't even deny that.

★彡

"ѕουℓмατє!"

"Gyu! Shut up!" Wonwoo whacked his head and Mingyu whimpered like a dog being punished by its owner. Mingyu pouted when Wonwoo continued by glaring at him.

Jihoon sighed as Minghao rubbed comforting circles on his back. Minghao had just arrived from groceries and Mingyu and Wonwoo helped him sort out the items he bought.

Jihoon had immediately went to his room and locked himself up as soon as he arrived that noon. It was only four in the afternoon when Minghao arrived.

When they unlocked Jihoon's room with a cup of hot chocolate (Minghao had the keys in their apartment. Mingyu was clumsy when it comes to keeping stuffs and Jihoon was too lazy to care), they learned that Jihoon was fast asleep in his room.

When he was awake, they beckoned him to the living room with Jihoon wrapped with his comforter.

("You look like a burrito!"

"Fuck off, Mingyu. Or I'll strangle you to death and you can kiss your wedding goodbye."

Mingyu made a motion to zip his mouth.)

"So? How did it go?" Jihoon hummed while stirring his hot chocolate and looked anywhere but the staring eyes that's like planning to bore holes in his face.

"I found my soulmate, got scared and ran away." Jihoon sipped and sniffed. Mingyu tilted his head and asked the only question that ran in his head.

"But why did you run away?" Jihoon looked up to Minghao like he's asking for help. Minghao nodded to his silent request.

Minghao turned to the couple in front of them and blurted. "His soulmate is Soonyoung-hyung."

Mingyu had his mouth dropped open and Wonwoo stuttered. "S-S-Soonyoung?" Minghao chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, you see? When we were on our way to the grocery store, I saw Soonyoung-hyung and Momo-noona by the McDonald's. Probably in their usual Saturday date. I tried to catch Soonyoung-hyung's attenti—"

"Why didn't you just cross the road?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo whacked his head again. "Because of the cars, idiot." He answered the obvious. Mingyu apologized and asked Minghao to continue.

"So, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," he glared at Mingyu and Mingyu faked a sob. "I tried to catch Soonyoung-hyung's attention. When Soonyoung-hyung turned, Jihoon-hyung started grunting and I got confused. Before I knew it, Jihoon-hyung bolted away and I chased after him, not after I noticed Soonyoung-hyung clutching his head. And when we went to the park, Jihoon spilled the beans."

Jihoon was thankful Minghao dropped out the crying part because he knew he will never get the end of it because of a certain tall friend.

"Are you sure it's not Soonyoung's girlfriend that's Jihoon-hyung's soulmate?" Mingyu asked again and Wonwoo just sighed, hopeless to Mingyu's stupidity. Before Minghao could answer, Jihoon interjected.

"I was looking at Soonyoung, stupid." Jihoon continued sipping, Mingyu and the rest silent. Wonwoo raised and sat down beside Jihoon, patting his shoulder and pulling him in for a hug (not without pulling his cup away and placing it on the coffee table).

"It's not really a big deal. Now that you and your soulmate finally met, you can see the true colors of everything, right?" Wonwoo tried to cheer up Jihoon but Jihoon just furrowed his eyebrows.

"But you know how I feel about this soulmate thing, right? I don't like it..." Wonwoo knew what he meant. Everyone in the room did. They were one of the few people who knew about the reason why Jihoon really disliked soulmates. And they were quiet.

"You should at least try. Try to see the positive thing about meeting your soulmate. You never know what would happen with you and Soonyoung, right? I think you'd actually like him. He's a very nice guy and he knows exactly what to do to cheer up a grumpy midget." Wonwoo laughed when Jihoon jabbed his side.

Jihoon sighed in defeat. "It can't be helped. It's already happened. Might as well go with the flow." Jihoon pulled away and looked up at Wonwoo smiling down at him.

"This is life, anyway. Life has always been a bullshit."

"That's the spirit!" Wonwoo cheered and Minghao went to the kitchen, calling for Mingyu.

"But what if you meet Soonyoungie-hyung again?" Jihoon stopped and Wonwoo was really desperate to just slap his boyfriend across the face.

Then Jihoon shrugged. "We'll see what happens." Wonwoo grinned and patted his head to which Jihoon flipped away.

Mingyu smiled softly and clapped his hands on Jihoon's shoulders, Jihoon turning to him. "I take back what I said earlier, hyung." Jihoon furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

Mingyu grinned. "Your soulmate is so lucky to have you as his. You're so kind and caring to me in times that I need it. Especially with Wonwoo-hyung. It's because of you why he and I are here, boyfriends." Mingyu looked lovingly at his lover and Wonwoo smiled back, a light flush rising on his cheeks.

Mingyu turned to him. "Soonyoung-hyung is so lucky to have you as his soulmate. You're the best friend a person could ever ask. You're amazing. I love you, hyung."

Jihoon was speechless, blushing and pulled the covers closer to him, trying to hide his face.

"Thanks... that's very sweet of you." Wonwoo ruffled Mingyu's hair and Mingyu leaned into the touch.

Mingyu surged in to place a kiss on Wonwoo's lips and rose up to help Minghao with their dinner. Wonwoo giggled and sighed.

Jihoon was only staring. He couldn't imagine himself being like Wonwoo and Mingyu. Nor being like Minghao and Junhui.

Me and Soonyoung? I can hardly think about it. Besides, he has a girlfriend. Maybe he'll forget about me soon. Jihoon smiled to Wonwoo when he turned to look at the younger. Wonwoo smiled back.

"So...?" Jihoon grinned. "Thanks for comforting me." Wonwoo shook his head.

"Not a problem. It's what friends do for each other. You did the same to me." Yeah, Jihoon still remembers that day. Even though he hates soulmates, he still helped his friend when he needed it the most.

When Wonwoo and Mingyu finally realized they were soulmates. Mingyu and Wonwoo were awkward and silent about it and Wonwoo cried because he thought it was over for the two of them.

When Jihoon encouraged him to finally talk to Mingyu, it turned out to be just a misunderstanding. The both thought that the other didn't like them back and in the end just laughed it off.

And it was all thanks to Jihoon helping Wonwoo. Jihoon smiled at the memory of Wonwoo crying to him, thanking him all evening when he was just sleeping in his room with Mingyu patting his now-boyfriend's back. (He and Mingyu were roommates first before Minghao arrived from China. So, Jihoon also knew of Mingyu's feelings.)

"So," Wonwoo started and Jihoon hummed, turning to him. Wonwoo grinned to him with all teeth. "Wanna learn the colors?"

Jihoon thought about it before shrugging again and replied.

"Sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10K 61
COMPLETED Choi Seungcheol That's it. Two words. Choi Seungcheol. And my entire life was flipped around. Our college's most popular, one of the most...
14.4K 904 26
"Lee Jihoon, will you merry me?" "Kwon fucking Soonyoung, are you trying to get both of us another detention?" A SEVENTEEN fanfic centering SOONHOON...
100K 2.7K 19
"Yeah, I want to become an idol, but not by having a fake relationship! I want it to be our talents that shine through, and make us appreciated, not...
30.5K 1.5K 63
A fun social media au Mostly texting Impressive Rankings 🏅 #1 out of 32.1k stories in #seventeen #1 out of 127 stories in #funfic #1 out of 2.12k s...