Brothers Conflict : Iori's Tw...

By Hangeee-chan

Iori Asahina, the gifted child of Miwa, he's almost perfect, with an intelligent brain and gentleman manners... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
EPILOGUE
Thank you!!
•• 1 : Father ••
•• 2 : Brother ••
•• Sora : 3 ••
h e l l o

Chapter 29

2.9K 71 14
By Hangeee-chan

Serenity

  I drink my last medicine for today and stare outside Sora's car, it's been a month since the incident but I'm still the suicidal me, Sora and my brothers are keeping eyes on me, I'm also keeping myself busy so I wouldn't be drawn to other things, like cutting up myself.

"Would you like to get some coffee?" Sora ask, he quit being our sub-teacher after our original teacher came back, he's currently focused with his own jobs.

"Is there any shop around here?" I ask him while smiling.

"Yes and I want you to enjoy our first date, don't just daydream there." he said and chuckled, I also laughed but stopped when I felt his hand on my thigh.

"I like it like that, I like it when you laugh." he said, my cheeks blushed and the heat inside the car was doubled.

"D-Don't say something l-like that!" I yelled and bite my lips.

  I stare outside the window and hide my cheeks to him as I felt his hand on mine, good thing that he's good at driving or else, were gonna die together. I sigh, I've been taking a therapy and it was confirmed that I have a depression and anxiety. I have Sora to baby me and I promise, the first week of therapy is not that easy because I don't want to burden Sora.

***

  I was sitting on my wheelchair while looking at the view of the garden in the hospital, I just finished my session with my therapist and I'm now having a fresh breath. I look up the sky to see the moving clouds and trees that are covered with snow. It's cold.

"Serene! why are you outside?" I heard Sora yelled behind me, I used my arms to face him.

"I will come back later." I said before turning around again, suddenly a bird fell in front of me on the snow.

  I picked it up and saw that it's wings are broken, the bird is bleeding to death and all it need is help. I stare at the bird before giving it to a male nurse beside me, he smiled before entering the hospital.

The bird in the hospital and the other one from the window of my room both gave me my reflection, I may be broken but I have the hope to be saved and to hope that maybe someone, someone will help me.

  I felt a warm cloth around my shoulder as a tear slide from my eyes. I slowly wipe them. I want to escape this prison of pain, I want to stab myself so maybe I can rest, maybe I can live a peaceful life. I look at Sora before I felt his lips on mine.

His lips are warm and soft, his eyes were closed as he kissed me gently, his teeth bit my lower lip gaining an access inside my mouth, we both fought for dominance but I just submit to him. We stopped for air, a trail of saliva connecting our lips.

"Let's go inside now, hmm."  He whispered as he push my wheelchair inside the hospital building.

***

  We stopped in front an amusement park, typical place for dates. I finished drinking my coffee and put it in a trash can outside, the park were full of kids and families, they look so happy and warm, making me smile and giggle a bit. Sora holds my hand as we both enter the amusement park, paying for our entrance fee.

"Sora, where do you want to go first?" I ask him, he smiled and pecked on my lips.

"Y-You're so cute." he whispered, making me blush.

"Can we go there first?" I ask him while pointing towards the roller coaster.

"R-Really? don't you want to ride the ferris wheel first?" he ask and I shook my head.

"We have the night for that." I said, pulling him with me.

  It took us 30 minutes, just standing there for the ride, Sora even insists that I should just sit while he wait but I just ignored him, standing beside him while wiping his sweat.

"I'm expecting this to be worth it." I said and giggled.

"I hope so too." He replied, holding my hand tighter.

  Sora holds my hand a bit tighter as we enter the seat for the roller coaster, the seatbelts secured us from falling. I look beside me to see my boyfriend, looking so pale and shaking. I kissed his cheek before smiling.

"Gomen, I didn't know that you're scared." I said, he shook his head.

"I'm doing this because I know that you'll be happy." he said.

"I'll be more happy to hear you screaming." And as I said that, the ride started and everything was a blur.

  I could hear everyone screaming and I felt Sora's hand in mine, so cold and shaking. I laughed and enjoyed the ride, I opened my eyes to see the beautiful view, it shows us the other half of the amusement park, my breath hitched at the view of the sunset, the pink sky looks so beautiful.

"Open your eyes, Sora." I whispered to him, the ride stopped on the peek and it won't take long for it to fall again.

"I-I can't!" he yelled and I flicked his forehead with my other hand.

"Silly, the view is really beautiful and I want to share this moment with you." I said and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Wow." he mumbled.

  5 seconds and the ride continued but Sora was laughing now and enjoying it with me, I want to hide that smile and laugh. He's so handsome and beautiful at the same time, his beauty is too far from Adonis and it should be a crime being so handsome like this.

And I don't mind being a criminal while staring at him.

***

  I enjoyed the rides that we rode and were now currently eating in a stall, they're serving different kinds of foods. I just get myself a pretzel bread. Were eating on a bench and Sora was silently eating his smores beside me.

"Ferris wheel?" I ask him, drinking my water.

"Sure, I'll buy us some ticket, you can wait here." he said and before I could object to his idea, he already bought us tickets.

  I expected him to be a little more slower but he came back after 10 minutes, I ask him why and he just put a finger on his lips, indicating that it's a secret.

"Let's go now!" he yelled like a kid and pull me to the Ferris wheel.

  We sat in silence as the ferris wheel started to rotate, for us to see the beautiful night sky. I gently tug on Sora's sleeves and pointed on the moon.

"It's so beautiful right?" I ask him while staring outside.

"Yeah." he said while staring to me.

  I blushed but let him, I never felt so happy like this. This happiness is really magnetic that I can't lose it easily, specially around Sora.

"Hey, what are you planning after graduation?" he ask me, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll probably go to England with my twin brother." I said, I felt his arms around my waist tighten as he dip his head in my shoulder.

"That's far from here." he whispered and chuckled sadly.

"I'll definitely comeback here." I said, I will comeback here because I have Sora.

"Please do, I'll support you and I'll always love you even if you're 10,544 km far from me." he said, I look at him to found him crying, his shoulders are shaking and his tears are falling from his eyes, wetting my blouse.

"I-I will comeback here for you, we just started loving each other and I haven't travel the world with you, yet." I said and hug him.

"I love you so much and letting you go is really painful, but I will not pull you back, we'll be both successful in our own and when you comeback here, I will marry you." He said while looking at my eyes, I smiled before snaking my arms around his neck and pulling him down to kiss me.

  I love him so much that I'll go away to study more, so I will be responsible and mature enough for him, so he can be proud of me. I will make everything so we can be together happily without having any burden in our shoulders. I will comeback here because this is my home,

  he wrap his arms around me and he felt like home.

~~~~~~
(A/N)

Sorry for my wrong grammars and typos!

  PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 279 20
Y/N L/N lives at the orphanage until Rintarou Hinata adopted her and became his daughter. Now she is known as Y/N Hinata. She became a vocalist of a...
106K 4K 22
Evie is Ema's biological older sister and has spent her life sheltering and protecting her younger sister from all the bad in the world. Growing up E...
38.3K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...
146K 3.3K 34
Fuuto Asahina, the young idol of the household is hiding a secret from his fans! That secret is very lethal since it keeps his precious twin siste...