The Difference Between You an...

By Blackshade_Shadow

(Y/n) (L/n), a child who once would smile. She was apart of Phantom Lord when they attacked the Fairy Tail gu... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Not an Update
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Happy New Years
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
HOLY SHIT Y'ALL
Chapter 15
ON HOLD
A/N
Chapter 16
Hiatus

Filler Crap

1.6K 48 7
By Blackshade_Shadow

So I'm bored and I'm like, let's do a fucking filler on this story since I haven't continued it. Let's go!

You felt a heavy arm over your body when you woke up half past nine in the morning. You grumbled, sleep filling your voice as you did so. You looked over at the hunk of a body that laid next to you.

Gajeel Redfox.

It's been two years since you and he got together, and you never forgot it. You know he's the only one that makes you show and express your emotions, and you liked that about him. He made you feel happy, feel alive. You were addicted to the feeling.

You peered over at Gajeel, watching his chest rise and fall as he snored with an open mouth. Some of his hair was across his face and shoulder. He looked so peaceful.

You hummed with a soft smile, your (e/c) eyes warm. You leaned down to his sleeping posture and kissed his top lip. You moved away when you watched him twitch and he opened his eyes very slowly. His eyes were glazed with sleep. Gajeel grumbled and moved his arm that was wrapped around you to rub his face with his hands.

A soft giggle left your luscious lips while you watched him. Your (h/c) (h/l) hair hug effortlessly across your shoulder. Gajeel moved his hands from his eyes and looked at you, his ears picking up your giggle. You looked at you with his crisp red eyes, a smile adorned his face.

He grabbed your face in a gentle manner, cradling your cheeks while he dropped down and kissed you lovingly. You hummed against his lips and kissed back just as lovingly, your arms draped themselves over his shoulders lazily as Gajeel shifted himself over you. His strong arms moving to the sides of your head to hold himself above you.

You played with his locks of hair, yours and his lips moving feverishly against the others. Gajeel dragged his tongue across your bottom lip asking for entrance, you opened your mouth feeling his tongue dart into your mouth. In an instant, your tongue made contact with his, and the both of you began to fight for dominance, he of course won. You had let him dominate you, you relished this time to yourself, the way he so effortlessly held himself over you but with carefulness to not lay all his weight on you, the way he was so gentle from time to time when the both of you were alone. You loved it.

Sadly, both of you had to pull away for the need of air. Your breaths came out as pants, a string of saliva strung between yours and his lips. You stared deep into the eyes that you fell in love with all those years ago, the eyes that glared harshly at others who touched you, the eyes that held jealousness whenever another man talked to you, the eyes that shined brightly and told anyone that you were his. Those red eyes of Gajeel Redfox.

Gajeel gazed down at you, his lips curled up in a grin when he saw a faint pink hue on your cheeks. "Gehehehe, you're blushing (Y/n)." He purred, watching you blush more before you looked away.

"Am not." You grumbled lowly, but you knew it was true. Gajeel cackled and dropped his head to your neck, peppering the side of your neck with kisses and soft bites. His teeth skinned over the mark he left on you two years ago during mating season, he bit down on the bite making a gasp and a soft cry of pleasure to escape your lips.

Your fingers tangled themselves into his thick, jet black hair, and you gave it a harsh tug. Pleasure shot up and down your spinal cord from the bite on the mark, your body tingled ever so slightly. You huffed and craned your neck up to bite the mark you left on him on his collarbone, your teeth sinking into the marked flesh. A low, husky groan left his lips and his eyes fluttered close from the shocks of pleasure that riffled through him.

You pulled back with a satisfied grin, watching your lover's face show pleasure. Gajeel opened his eyes and a pink hue adorned his cheeks.

"You're blushing Gajeel." You purred, just like he did moments before. Gajeel pouted and laid down next to you before he crossed his arms, he huffed childishly.

"Am not.." He grumbled. You rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek before you got off the bed and stretched. One of Gajeel's shirts was on you, the end of the shirt resting just against your mid thigh.

"Whatever you say." You yawned and slipped on some comfy slippers (which were Gajeel's) and walked towards the dresser across from the bed, feeling Gajeel's eyes on you. "What do you want to do today Gajeel?" You looked over your shoulder at him while you asked him, before you turned and looked back at the dresser. You pulled the shirt off of you and let it drop on the floor, the only clothing that you had on now was just your underwear.

You heard movement from behind you before hearing the soft pitter patter of feet coming towards you. A pair of warm arms wrapped around your decently cold body, a warm, toned chest being pressed against your back. You hummed and leaned against Gajeel's chest, feeling his tough hands curve and hold your breasts in their warmth. You felt his fingers give your breasts a couple squeezes, a couple pinches and pulls on the nipples before he rubbed them and dropped his hands to your waist. Gajeel dropped his head and brushed your hair to the side, his breath and lips against the shell of your ear making you shiver in response.

"How about we stay home, lay in bed, and you let me make love to you for the whole day?" Gajeel whispered in your ear, one of his hands trailing to your clothed womanhood. Your breath hitched in the back of your throat, a blush coming to your cheeks from his words and actions. You felt turned on already, but you weren't going to give in just yet.

"Tempting, but let's just stay home and watch a movie." You said, hearing him grumble something against your hair before he gripped your waist.

"Fine..." He mumbled into your ear. You grinned and turned around in his arms, you placed a soft kiss on his lips.

You removed Gajeel's hands from your waist and pushed him back gently by his chest. "Good. Now, go pick out a movie for us." Before he had time to answer, you turned your back to him again and started looking for some comfortable clothes.

You heard his footsteps leave the bedroom and grow quieter. You hummed to yourself and found a tank top, sweats, and one of the big sweaters that you pulled on. You kicked the slippers off and pulled on some fluffy socks before you walked out of the bedroom.

You walked into the living room seeing Gajeel sitting on the couch shirtless, one of his arms across the couch while the other rested on the armrest, the remote in his hand. A blanket rested on the couch cushion next to him. You walked to the kitchen and made a quick sandwich for the both of you along with a drink before you walked to the couch. You moved the blanket to the side and sat next to Gajeel leaning against his chest and placing the sandwich in his lap. Gajeel looked at the sandwich and raised an eyebrow before he picked it up and took a bite out of it, he hummed.

"It's good." He said, his mouth full of food. You grimaced and elbowed his side making him grunt in pain.

"Manners, and of course its good. I fucking made it. Play the movie." You leaned into his side and took a bite out of your own sandwich, watching the TV as he pressed play on (f/m).

Gajeel glared down at you but said nothing, he knew how you were. You cared about him but you would be blunt to him and others. He loved you for that. He always thought back to before, how he thought he was in love with Levy to ignore his feelings for you; he degraded himself for that.

His eyes trailed over your face, your usual stoic look gone and a look of concentration was on it instead with your eyes on the movie that played on the TV. Every now and then you'd take a bite of your sandwich or drink your drink, but never once did your eyes leave the movie.

Gajeel grinned and dropped his arm from the top of the couch, to across your shoulder and held you close to him. He was lucky enough to have you, and he knew for sure he would never let you go. You were his lover, you were his mate, you were his everything. He was the same to you too.

Gajeel placed a tender kiss on the top of your head before he finally turned his attention to the movie that played.

Days like these were days that you and Gajeel tried so hard to keep. You and he were always on missions, whether together or solo. Even during the missions together you still weren't able to get some relaxation time with him.

You relished these moments, and so he did. And neither of you would ask for anything better.

Welp finally updated. So sorry for being gone for so long. I know I said I was on hold, but I'll take this story off hold or add some filler chapters into this until I can once again catch up to the anime. I've been busy with school work once again now that I started gov and civics, but I'll try my best to update on my stories and on my chapters, most possibly on this story and my John Laurens story of course. I hope you like this, let me know if you would like any more fillers like this or something.

LikeCommentEnjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.1K 35
Levy McGarden. Senior student of Fairy Tail High School. Sweet and lovable. Nerd. Best friend/crush: Gray Fullbuster. Gajeel Redfox. The popular ba...
654K 13.6K 46
Y/N is a seventeen year old girl who is part of an independent Guild of Dragon-slayers called, the Dragon Gem. When they enter in the Grand Magic Gam...
984 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
40.4K 1.5K 43
Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juv...