Similar

De Bimsha

{Completed} The snow in the mountains will melt away with time The secrets they held will be revealed in time... Mai multe

A/N
The new student
Balance type beys
Mysterious arrow
A battle for escape
Secrets
The Truth
Saving a friend
Make a Plan
The sudden discovery
Lies and memories
Everything to protect you
Meeting New Friends
Breaking apart
Mending a broken heart
Rising Hopes
A celebration
I'll take the risk
Endure the rising pain
Strike with all you've got
Never Give Up
Worth of a human life
The dragon village
The strength of a team
Straight to the finish line
Prove Your Worth
Let's Party
Next Step Forward
Kidnapped
Brotherly bond
Down to Earth
Traitor
Love Blooms From Hatred
Another Prophecy
Stand By Each other
Requiem Spryzen
Changing
Falling to the Darkness
Two Worlds : Good and Evil
Welcome Back
Solution
The monster inside him
The Battle of the Brothers
The Ultimate Battle
A Place to Call Home

Confusion

1.6K 58 25
De Bimsha

One bey was still spinning and the other had burst into three pieces. Shu gasped. The stadium has been cracked. He panted like he ran a marathon. He felt exhausted. But still he felt happy that Spryzen was still spinning and the other was in three pieces. He looked at the man who was now kneeling down collecting the pieces of his bey. "Impossible" he muttered. Shu's legs felt like jelly he badly wanted to sit down and pass away. He felt his eyelids heavy. But he managed to stand out.

"Now you have to let us go" Shu said.

The man glared at him. "We'll go now but remember this isn't over we'll come back again with our leader and when that happened you'll be doomed"  The man said and he disappeared into the thin air. The other's followed him as they disappeared to nowhere confusing Shu more than ever.

The gang stared at them for few minutes processing all that happened in few seconds.  Then they all ran over to Shu. Shu fell to his knees panting. He never felt this much tired after a battle.

"Shu" Valt called shaking him. Shu looked at the concerned gang and smiled.

"I'm fine" he said trying to get up but stumbled. Adam caught him.

"Be careful" he said.

All of them started to talk to him like how the battle was and praising him but Shu didn't hear a word. Black spots danced in his eyes. Suddenly the world started to spin around him and the albino male fainted to his friend's arms.

"Shu" Adam yelled as he caught the albino boy who fell unconsciously to his hands. Everyone tensed.

Xander quickly checked his pulse. "He's okay" he said.

Valt looked terrified. He was attempting to keep his tears away.

"We should take him to the dojo" Ukyo suggested.

Wakiya picked up Spryzen from the stadium but he yelped and threw it back clutching to his arms.

"What's wrong?" Honcho asked.

"It's freaking hot and burned my arm" Wakiya said wincing.

"It's normal" Daigo talked. "With that amount of power".

"Yeah" Yugo agreed.

"Guys we need to hurry up" Adam said.

Shu was trembling, beads of sweat rolled down from his forehead. He muttered something. Xander picked him up and Ukyo took his bey and all of them started to run off to the dojo.

Shu opened his eyes and looked around.

He got up walking along it felt like he was in a castle. It was dark he could barely see anything ahead. He saw a light and he decided to walk toward it. The light grew bigger and bigger then he stepped out to an unknown land. It was beautiful with trees and everything. And the dream changed, he saw the same surrounding but not beautiful, corpses and blood everywhere. Some places were on fire. People screamed in agony pleading for help. Then he saw his friends lying on the ground on pools of blood. Shu's eyes widen as he ran to them. "No no no" he said tears rolling down his eyes. He checked their pulses but no sign, they were dead.

"No" Shu yelled as he jolted up on the bed. He looked around there was no sign of fire. He sighed in relief as he rubbed his temples. His head felt like it was gonna explode . He groaned in pain and sat down properly. He was inside a room. He recognized it. He was still in the dojo. He climbed out of bed holding his head. He felt dizzy. But he slowly walked to the sound of his friends. They were eating lunch. No-one seemed to be happy. They were all concerned about Shu. 

"Shu" Ukyo was the first to notice him. Shu gave them a weak smile.

"Shu" Valt yelled as he ran over to Shu and hugged his friend. Tears rolling down his eyes.

"Valt I'm fine " Shu said stroking his hair.

The  male looked at him and wiped his Tears. "Are you really okay?" Shu nodded reassuringly. Then both of them went to join the others. Shu sat down between Valt and Xander.

"Guys! any idea what happened?" Daigo asked looking at the albino male.

Shu shook his head lost in thought. Thinking about his dreams and that weird bey.

"Shu what are you thinking? Is there a problem?" Ukyo asked looking at him  curiously.

Wakiya slammed his on the table. "Shu Kurenai that's enough tell us what are you thinking? And it's not normal to pass out after a battle."

Shu looked at his friends who was eagerly waiting for an answer. "I know this sound crazy but can beys drain power from humans?"

Everyone looked at him with weird faces. "Yeah" Adam talked. The gang turned to him. "There are some beys that doesn't belongs to any types. They're not balance, Attack, defense or stamina type. They are simply called evil beys. When that bey is fighting with another it can drain the power of the human body making the blader weak. It's  a tactic they use to win. But these beys are super rare. It's hard to find one. But when someone found it the owner becomes powerful than any other blader. It's a miracle you defeat him"

Everyone was silent. They didn't know what to say. But finally Honcho talked. "How do you know that?"

Adam scratched the back if his head and smiled. "I read it from a book"

Shu looked at the boy suspiciously. He knew something they didn't know. He's hiding that from everyone. Shu thought, it's not the right time to ask. There should be reasons to hide them.

"We have national tournaments tomorrow" Wakiya reminded them. "Shu, are you sure you're fine. Cause I'm gonna defeat you"

Shu smiled. "Of course I'm good. And I'll be waiting"

Then they all started to talk about the national tournaments. "You guys are all in nationals?" Adam asked.

Daigo shook his head. "Not all of us. Shu , Xander, Wakiya and Valt are"

Adam's eyes lit up. "Cool. Can I come to watch?"

"Of course" Xander said smiling at  his enthusiasm.

All of them said their goodbyes. They all walked on the gravel road. Shu was lost in his thoughts. He couldn't get his mind away from his dream and he certainly knew Adam has to do something with this. But what is it? He shook his head. It's not the right time. He should wait and he has to be focused to tomorrow's tournament.

Next day Shu walked to the WBBA building with Adam. Adam was overly excited to see the battles. He was talking non-stop. For Shu, he didn't have a good night sleep last night. His own mind messed him up by making him see a nightmare after a nightmare. 

Shu yawned as he walked. This caught Adam's eye. "Are you sleepy? " he asked.

Shu shook his head. "Just a little tired"

Soon they meet up with the others. They all walked to the waiting room. After the opening ceremony they all waited for their turn to battle. Valt went first and won his battle. Wakiya was the next. All of the members of the bey club won with one single hit.

Adam was fascinated by their skills. Shu looked at him and smiled. "He behave like Valt" he thought.

"The last battle for today. It's Shu Kurenai and Katsuki Kobayashi "

Valt and Daigo came to him. "All the best Shu" they cheered.

Shu nodded as he walked to the stadium. As expected Shu won with a burst finish. When he returned he could see Every one of his gang except for one boy. Adam was missing.

"Where is Adam? " Shu asked looking around.

That's when the others saw he was missing.

"We'll have to find him" Shu said taking his bag. Others agreed as they followed him.

Adam was bored as he waited for them. He thought taking a quick walk wouldn't harm anyone. So, he decided to walk along the corridor. He met many girls who smiled at him sweetly, he smiled back. "What's with them?" He thought as he walk by.

Suddenly he bumped into a group of teenagers talking with each other. They all looked around his age. Adam smiled at them and walked to the group.
"Hey" he said.

"What do you want?" A boy with blue flame hair and violet eyes snapped at him.

Adam narrowed his eyes. "Come on just wanted to say hi"

The teenagers gave him a weird look. "Are you okay?" A boy with green hair asked.

Adam nodded. "Wait I'll introduce myself" he said.

The tallest boy talked. "Shu we know you already" he said.

Adam realized the mistake. "Oh-Oh-" he started to talk but cut off by the flame hair kid. "Do you wanna another scar or get lost"

Adam was confused. "What scar?" He asked.

The boys gave him a are you serious look. "Adam Adam" he heard someone calling his name. He looked back to meet with bey club.

Shu's face looked angry. Adam couldn't tell about whom but his eyes glared daggers at the flame hair boy. But the boys was surprised. They looked at Shu and then again at Adam.

"Am I seeing double?" The boy with the green hair asked.

"No Shinki if you are seeing two Shus I'm seeing that too" the guy with brown hair said.

"Adam let's go. We have no talk with them" Shu came to his and grabbed his arm. But Adam took it away. Shu gave him a quizzical look.

"Aren't you introducing me?" Adam asked pointing at the gang.

"Yeah Shu who is he? You're brother?" One of them asked.

Shu sighed. "No Gou its a new student who came to our school we don't know each other just friends not relatives"

Adam's eyes widen. "Of you are Gou then this should be..." He stopped trying to catch his breath. "Are you Lui Shirasagi the best blader in Japan. The one who won nationals four times in a row. Woah, cool"

Lui smirked. "You two can't be brothers. This boy have a good taste"

"What do you mean?" Adam asked. Then he looked at Shu whose eyes are dangerously narrowed at Lui. He hasn't seen him like this. That's when Adam realized they're not rivals they're enemies.

He looked at the bey club. They also seemed angry. This boy should have a quite history with them. "And what is the scar you mentioned ?" Adam asked.

Lui shrugged. "Ask from him?"

Adam looked at Shu for an explanation. Then he saw something glowing on bright red under his hair. It looked like "A... scar?" Adam said that loudly.

Shu growled. "Wait Lui Shirasagi I'm gonna defeat you this time. And it wouldn't be a pleasant day for you" he said storming away leaving others behind.

Adam looked at the boy. "Lui you are rude" he simply said as he went to find Shu with others.

Shu sat on the bench of the bey park. He remembered the first day he met Lui. He also behaved like Adam. He was excited to see him in person  But when he realized his true nature he started to hate him. He still didn't like that boy. He always brought him bad luck. Shu sighed looking at the sunset.

He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked back and saw the bey club.

"I'm sorry" Adam said. "They told me everything I didn't know he was a spoiled brat"

Shu gave him a reassuring smile. "It's okay. I also behaved like that when I first met him "

Valt walked to his friend. "Shu you're gonna win this time." He said .

"Yeah you are" Daigo said.

Shu smiled at his friends. He was really lucky to get friends like them.

"Of course you've gotta win" Wakiya snarled.

"So who is up for a battle?" Honcho asked taking out his bey.

Adam took out Atlantis "I am"
After that everyone let themselves forget the unfortunate event as they immersed themselves in the battle.

I'm off have a nice day.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

26.6K 286 26
Request Open for our beyblade Fans. This book is for beyblade Character X Reader. Any Request will be allow. Discontinued Achievement : 1# in Hoji 1...
748 11 4
Both Shu and Rantaro are in love with Valt. Naturally, this ends up complicated quickly. Can their friendship endure, or will it awaken into somethin...
3K 196 15
Five kingdoms. One war. Only one can take it all. A dragon. A warrior. A tragedy about to happen. One hope. Two friends. Three murders. Four disappea...