Little Girl I K.TH [SLOW UPDA...

By smoljagiya

"Do you have a daddy?" - Kim Taehyung *BTS Taehyung x Reader {DDlg AU}* ยฉ๏ธsmoljagiya More

Disclaimer
Preface
One: Mature
Two: Pretty
Three: Secret
Five: Home
Six: Spoiled
Seven: Princess
Check Out My Other Stories!
Eight: Assistant
Nine: Kisses
Ten: Pool Party
Eleven: Medicine
Twelve: Frustrations
Thirteen: Scars
Fourteen: Intruder
Fifteen: Belated
Sixteen: Gucci
Seventeen: Tryst
Eighteen: Fรชte
Nineteen: Blocked
Twenty: Making Love
New Story and Teasers
Follow My Second Account
Twenty-One: Awakening
Twenty-Two: The Ex

Four: My Little Girl

8K 278 84
By smoljagiya

"You're a little, aren't you?" I ask steadily, releasing her chin.

"How do you...?" she trailed off, bewildered at how someone could guess such an obscure secret.

"I know because I'm a caregiver," I smile softly down at her as I grab her hand, stroking her tender skin reassuringly.

Her eyes widen at my confession.

"Really?"

I nod, "Yes. Do you have a daddy?"

She looks down sadly at the ground and shakes her head.

"Is it hard taking care of yourself?" I ask.

With a quivering lip and brimming tears, she looks back up at me and nods slowly. It is easy to tell she hates being alone.

"Oh, babygirl," I coo while placing a hand on her fragile cheek, "Don't cry. Breathe for me."

I caressed her cheek with my thumb while I held her softly. My heart almost melted when she began to lean into my hand, accepting my touch.

We sat silently for several minutes, sitting in the back storage room on the massive pile of coffee beans. (Y/N) seemed to be calming down as she stared into my eyes.

I looked back at her, not shying away or acting nervous like I had been for several weeks. It was like our rolls had suddenly been reversed. Now I was kind and confident, and she was timid.

Was this our big/little dynamic?

A nervous knot clenched in my stomach at the thought. I have been focusing on getting a partner who was big 24/7, not a little.

But here I am. With a little. A little girl.I am bi-sexual, but have only had babyboys in my past relationships, never a babygirl. It was amazing how quickly and strongly I was pulled to her, though.

"(Y/N), Dal told me you were back here..." a man burst through the door and froze at the sight of the two of us sitting in the spilled coffee beans. He was dressed nicely so I assumed he was the owner of the café.

His face went red as he looked at (Y/N) and yelled, "What the hell is this?!"

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Ka!" she began to plead as she struggled to stand on the unstable beans, "It was an accident—"

"This is ridiculous, (Y/N)!" the man growled at the remorseful girl, "How did you manage to spill an entire bag of coffee beans? How fucking stupid are you?"

My eyes popped wide with anger as I jumped up from the ground and stood in front of the girl choking back tears.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that," I spoke steadily, but with a dangerous tone to my voice.

The boss looked me up and down lividly, "Who the fuck are you?"

"It doesn't matter who I am, you shouldn't talk to her like that. She just made a mistake," I growled back.

"I really don't care if it's a mistake. She's fired," the man sneered and turned toward the door to exit the storeroom.

I heard (Y/N) gasp behind me before she pushed me to the side and rushed after him.

"Please! Please, Mr. Ka!" she begged and sobbed, "I need this job! If you fire me, I'll be out on the street!"

He man paused at the door, sighing as he turned around to look at her with slight pity, "I'm sorry, (Y/N), but you're fired."

With that, he walked out the door and left (Y/N) in a crying mess.

I quickly walked up behind her, turning her around to wipe off her wet face.

"Shh, babygirl," I pulled her into my chest and stroked her silky hair, "It'll be alright."

She wept on my my shirt, drenching the fabric as it soaked through to my skin.

"Come on," I whispered to her as I pulled her off my body, looking down into her red, puffy eyes, "I'll take you home.'

She nodded weakly and let me lead her through the café.

I walked us over to my car about a block over and opened the door for (Y/N). I saw her swollen eyes widen at the sight of my luxury vehicle, but she slipped in without a word. I jogged over to the other side and started up the engine as she gave me directions to her home.

While driving to her apartment, I became more and more uneasy. We were getting into a not-so-safe part of that city and I couldn't believe she lived here. I really didn't know if in all good continence I could leave her behind.

"It's right here," she said softly.

I pulled the car over and examined the rundown apartment sitting atop a boarded up shop front. This was not a good place to live. Not a good place at all, especially for a girl who was an undercover little.

"This is where you live?' I ask hesitantly, turning back to the gentle girl.

"It's all I can afford," she sniffed before continuing on, "but now there's no way I can pay my rent. I'm likely going to get kicked out."

She sobbed from deep in her throat as she set her head in her hands, "W-What am I going to do?!"

At that moment, I made up my mind.

She was going to be my little.

"You are going to come home with me," I state definitely.

She quickly pulled her head up from her hands and blinked at me in surprise, "W-What?"

"You can stay with me," I repeat.

"B-But you don't k-know me," she said as she wiped the tears from her face, "I don't k-know you."

"I know it is hard to trust a stranger," I turn sideways in my seat and grab her hand as I soothingly talk to the conflicted girl, "But I promise you, I am a kind and caring person and I can already tell you are a little who desperately wants a good caretaker."

She looked at me skeptically before speaking, "You... You want to be my D-Daddy?"

God, it does sound good when she says that.

I shake my head and smile gently, "No, just a caretaker for now. If in time you would like us to be more, I would be very willing to consider being your... daddy—"

I had to take a quick brake in my sentence when I said the word. Thatword. I had been called 'daddy' before, but it has never affected me in this way. It set a sexual charge in me like I had never felt before. I wanted nothing more than to be patient with (Y/N), but I couldn't help salivating at the thought of her calling me daddy all night long.

Clearing my throat, I continued on, "But for now, you can can move into your very own room with private bathroom and closet. It's a big house and there are two other littles who live there. They can keep you company."

Her eyes snap up to me, "Yourlittles?"

"No," I chuckle, "They are my roommate's littles. I am not a caretaker to anyone right now."

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I could tell she was calming down, "Why are you doing this for me?"

"I'm not looking for anything from you, if that's what you are thinking," I reply in attempt to put her doubts to rest, "I just... think you are such a gorgeous, sweet, kind girl. I realize I don't know you at all, but I can already tell. And I can't explain it, but I just want you in my life in whatever capacity I can have you."

There we go. I laid it all out on the table as I suddenly turned desperate to get her to come home with me.

And it seemed to have worked as she blushed deeply and looked away from me and to her fumbling fingers.

"I-If I go home with you, I'd like to get to know you better and talk about myself before I show you my little space..." she said quietly while still looking down at her hands.

"Of course, babygirl," I say as she peeks up at me, "We can move at whatever pace feels comfortable to you. There will be plenty of time to talk about ourselves and rules when we get to the house. So what do you say?"

She looked up, biting her lip with a little smile, almost making me coo at how adorable she is.

Nodding, her eyes alight with a jewel-like shimmer, "Okay... I'll be your little."

Happiness welled in my heart at her confirming me as her caretaker. I don't think I have ever been this excited about taking in a little... there was just something about her.

"Great," I say as I try to control my excitement, "Let's go get your things."

I smile to my pretty girl... No, my littlegirl.

She nodded and we both climbed out of the car, which stuck out like a sore thumb in the area we were in right now. We ascended a narrow, rickety stairway leading to her one room apartment. I gasped a bit when she unlocked the door and I caught a glimpse of the inside. Even living in foster homes the majority of my life, I had never been subjected to conditions like this.

The cramped space was a yellowed white color due to the aged paint on the walls, which were also stained brown from water leakage from the roof. All features of the home were well aged and all of the furniture specked across the space were rundown and broken in some form. An extremely old mattress set on the floor in the middle of the room and was barely covered with ripped sheets as a tiny pile of clothes piled next to it.

There were also no toys or books or a television or anything littles love to play with. Absolutely nothing.

As a person who has indulged in their caregiver instincts for almost seven years, I well know how much littles need items to take their energy out with. Just like regular children. Jimin and Jungkook have mounds of toys in their rooms, not to mention the playroom they both share. When I had littles, I personally bought them heaps of supplies to enjoy in their little space.

An ache grew in my heart, knowing this was likely because my little girl did not have a caretaker and could not afford to purchase these things for herself while she was alone.

(Y/N) grabbed two picture frames, a small wooden box, and a worn, dirty teddy bear that looked near twenty-years-old before reaching down to gather the pile of ratty clothes in her arms.

"Wait," I say and she paused mid-bend.

"What?"

"Are those your clothes?" I ask.

"Yes," she replies, confused.

"Leave them," I reply.

"But these are my only clothes," she says doubtfully, looking between me and the tattered rags on the floor, "what will I have to wear?"

"I will buy you a whole new wardrobe tomorrow," I smile to her and her eyes widen.

"Can you do that?" she asks in awe.

"Of course I can, babygirl. Now come on, let's get to your new home," I say as I open the door back up for her and she slowly walks out and down the stairs before me with the few items she deemed worthy of taking with her.

After we both climb into the car, I glance over at my little girl after she buckles her seat belt. She is biting her lip as she tries to suppress her wiggling around in the passenger seat. I chuckle when I see her trying so hard to hide her excitement I start the car and begin our drive to her new home.

As we hit the freeway to drive the distance across the city, she looks out the window with wide eyes like an eager puppy. With her shaking eagerness and fidgeting body, I can really see how she is a little now.

She is really the most precious thing I have ever seen.

"Hey, it's okay to show you are excited, babygirl," I smile as I reach down to grab my little's hand.

"Sorry," she said shyly.

"No need to be sorry," I reply, "I just want you to know you can be yourself and show your emotions around me."

She remains silent for a few minutes, looking down at her small hand in my large one with a smile on her face.

"You said it was big right?" she asked while looking up at me.

"Yes, the house is very big," I smile as I watch the road, "It even has a playroom, movie theater, and swimming pool."

Her eyes grow wide and she lets out an unexpected squeak, "A pool?"

"Yep," I chuckle, "And there are the other littles who you can be friends with as well."

"Oh, right," she says nervously nibbling on her lip, "I've never met any other littles before."

I raise a brow at her, "You haven't?"

She shakes her head in reply.

"Well, the littles who live in the house are Jimin and Jungkook," I reply while rubbing her hand with my thumb, "You will like them, they are very nice boys."

"I would like to have friends," she quietly while looking back down at our hands, "I've never had friends."

The sad tone in her friends nearly breaks my heart and I squeeze her hand in mine.

"Well," I choke out and try to take control of my emotions, "Now you will have friends and a caretaker who will take the best care of you in the world."

"You will?" she whispers back.

"Of course, babygirl," I turn to look at her before swerving onto a residential street, "I'll make sure you get anything you ever need for the rest of your life if you let me."

She blushes heavily and tries to hide her face from me, but I can still see her clearly.

I grin as I pull into the long driveway, "You ready to see your new home, (Y/N)?"

Her mouth drops open as she stares out the windshield of the car at the large house.

"Woah," she breaths out.

I chuckle as I climb out of the car and move around to open the passenger door. She climbs out as well, but I see her demeanor has become very nervous as she clutches the few personal items in her arms. Grabbing her hand, I begin to lead her to the house, but she pulls back on my arm.

"What is it, babygirl?" I ask as I turn back to her.

"What if your roommates and the other littles don't like me, d—" she stopped frantically searching for a name to call me since I'm not technically her 'daddy.'

"You can call me TaeTae, baby," I smile as I lean in and place a reassuring kiss on her forehead before pulling away and looking into her dark eyes, "And they are going to love you."

She blushed again before nodding shyly and allowing me to pull her to the front door.

I stand there for a second before walking in, knowing my ass was going to to get ripped apart by Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok immediately. It was going to be hell, but I can already tell this adorable little angel is worth it.

Taking a deep breath, I open the door and lead my little girl inside. She begins to gape at the interior just as she did the outside, merely taking in the sights of the luxurious house, but I notice something else.

First, the house was now clean. Second, all for of my hyungs were sitting at the dining room table and staring at the two of us completely confused.

I grab my little girl's hand and pulled her over to the large table and she stumbles after me.

"Everyone," I say as I tuck her under my arm, "This is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok."

I point out my friends as I say their names and my little girl does a very good job keeping up with my pace.

"Hello," she says quietly and gives a polite bow to the men sitting at the table.

"Hi, (Y/N)," Jin says softly as he takes in the sweet girl's delicate appearance, "Who are you?"

She looks at me nervously and I squeeze her shoulder while turning to confidently face my hyungs

"She's my little."

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

{Vote & Comment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 36.2K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...