Sunflowers (All Might/Toshino...

By mossdummy

Toshinori Yagi. Pro hero, Symbol of Peace, #1 Hero...passionate husband. After years of hiding your relations... More

His Hair Like a Sunflower
A Reasonable Distrust of the Media
Falling Hard
Propositional Future
An Encounter to Remember
Hide the Fear Way From the World
Years and Years of Bliss and Shadows
Still Breathing, Still Fighting
Friend Falling
Meadow of Dreams
Suitability
So Much Still Unknown
God-Like Presense
No Guts but All Glory
Hold Me and Heal Me
Careful Judgement
To Be a Comfort
On Repeat in His Mind
Dusk's Approach
Keep His Secret
Fear Not
Sweet Dreams for Toshinori
The Calm Before the Storm
The Layered Lies
Out With a Bang
Settling In
Still Not Over
A Dream that Turns into a Nightmare
Reunited
It's Better This Way
Togetherness
An Army Behind us
A Blast From the Past
A Pleasant Surprise
A Conversation Between Old Associates
Dig A Little Deeper
A Conversation Between Old Friends
Nontoxic Optimism
Hope Helps
Just Another Face In The Crowd
Complicated Familial Relations
Rewind, Rewind, Rewind
The Broken Boy of An Old Family
Letting Go Is Easy (Hard)
Dawn of A New Era
Something So New
Symbol of Life
One Big Happy Family
Epilogue: A Field of Flowers

A Crack of Light Between Two Periods of Dark

7.6K 260 36
By mossdummy

I had dozed off again, cuddled into Toshinori's form. He was too tired to protest my demands that he stay well-rested today, but he was wide-awake. I looked up with heavy eyes to see him scrolling through news feeds on his phone, texting Naomasa about the case, and liking funny pictures on social media.

I stirred to turn around, evidently awake.

"I didn't know you liked puppy videos." I yawned, laughing breathily.

"How can I not when they're this adorable?" I scrolled to a clip of a montage of a dog trying and failing to catch various foods in its mouth.

"Aw, he's just like you. I remember playing that game where you try to catch the popcorn in your mouth...You're not good at it..." I kissed his chin and giggled. "You can throw an earth-stopping punch, but can't catch food in your mouth."

Toshi huffed out of his nose, "It's funnier when it's a dog."

"Do you want a dog, Toshinori? I'm fairly certain we're allowed to have one on our lease..." I brushed my hand over some light stubble on his cheek.

He chuckled deeply, "I've always wanted a puppy, but it might turn out to be a little too high-maintenance considering we're both out until sunset some days."

I nodded, "Maybe after you retire. However far out that may be." I pretended that he might live to see it, smiling in spite of the sadness that thought brought me. "Put it on your retirement bucket-list."

He snickered, "A perfect hobby." He placed his phone down on the nightstand, engulfing me in a great hug. I spun around to face him, humming and shutting my eyes again.

"You're so warm, sunflower." My hands latched onto his shirt.

"It's warm in here, too..." He brushed his hair out of his face, leaning his head down to kiss me.

I happily obliged, pulling myself closer to him. I played with his hair, enjoying the closeness of my husband.

I loved him so much. Everything about him was perfect in my eyes, no matter what form he was in. That golden hair, his crystalline blue eyes, and his pure heart. He was the true one for me. Regardless of everything we've been through, who he is, what he does...I always remembered the day he stumbled into my little shop and saved me as the moment I met my soulmate.

I pressed myself even closer to him if that was possible. My hands wrapped up around his back, lightly tugging at the back of his shirt. Oh my god, did I want him now... I hope he wanted it as well.

My fingers brushing against the skin of his upper back made him shudder, his hair standing on edge in the most pleasant of ways.

Morning sex was something we rarely indulged in. Maybe when we were younger, but it was almost always an evening to ourselves or the nights of our anniversary or birthdays. I knew what he liked for sure by this point, using it to my advantage.

Toshinori gasped softly as I nibbled on his bottom lip, a smirk tugging at the corners of my mouth. His grip tightened on my waist, bunching up my clothes. I was turning him on with my gestures.

I grinded my thigh against his crotch, a sharp groan escaping his mouth as he pulled away from the kiss for a breath of air.

"Y/n, is it really wise to...to do this after yesterday? You're not hurting at all, right?" He caressed my mid-back, wondering if my previously broken ribs were properly healed.

I nodded, "Recovery Girl said I was healed...Everything feels alright. How about you?" I pressed my leg in a little more, noticing how aroused he was growing by the second.

"I..I feel alright." He hissed and tipped his head up a little, "Ah, god..." A bright red flush came over his face and neck.

"Toshi..." I wrapped my legs around his hips, climbing on top of him. "You were more hurt than me yesterday...regardless of how you feel now, allow me to be on top... I have to make the savior of Class 1A feel god."

He swallowed hard, gazing up at me with heavy eyes. He bobbed his head in a nodding motion. His long fingers held tight to my bare thighs, the tips of them ducking beneath the fabric of my panties. The warmth of his skin on my own caused me to shiver so euphorically.

I bent down and kissed his hollowed cheeks, and he removed my shirt. I was not wearing a bra, and the coolness of the air conditioner made my hot insides feel like they were on fire in comparison.

"It's only fair that I take yours off, too..." I mumbled against his lips, bunching his shirt up.

Toshinori had been shy about his scar since he had gotten it, and now it was partially wrapped in bandages from the previous day's events. He gave a shaky inhale to me as I threw his shirt to the floor.

The tips of my fingers ghosted over his marked skin, feeling the years of healing and scar tissue, rougher than his usual semi-soft skin. "Your hands are cold..."

I giggled softly, "It's chilly in here in general."

I planted a kiss on his neck as I dragged my hands under the waistband of his pajama pants and boxers. He clasped his hands to the front of my panties. Two of his fingers rubbed against my clothed sex.

A moan escaped my lips, making me slide his pants off faster.

"You lie back, Toshinori." I pressed my hands to his shoulders, seeing him peer up at me, "I'll ride the soul out of you."

Toshi blushed darkly. He never had been too vocal in the bedroom before, and this was loving stress relief for him. He needed a release, and I was gonna give it to him.

I raised myself up to I was sitting on my knees, removing my panties and tossing them directly into the dirty laundry hamper.

"Are you sure you don't want me to...be on top of you, dear?" Toshinori's voice was rasped, thick from arousal and desire.

"I want nothing more than to drive you wild this time, sunflower." God, that was the truth. The thought of him beneath me in his tired state...Oh, it was beautiful. I was dripping just thinking about it...

I pumped my hand up and down his dick a few times, a quiet and strangled gasp coming from him. I teased him, grazing his tip with my entrance. It was so tempting to edge him like this...if only I wasn't needy myself.

Toshinori's lips parted, his grip on my thighs tightening as I lowered myself down on him. I inhaled sharply, my brows furrowing together. I adjusted myself for a moment, breathing out a long puff of air. I bent down, kissing him on the lips. He tangled his fingers in my hair while I brought myself up and down on his member.

He murmured, his breath labored, "A-Ah...thank you, Y/n...I-I needed this, dear..." His cheeks were pink, his eyes closed tight.

I moved a little faster, the knot in my stomach becoming a tighter with each passing second. I could tell Toshinori was close to his limit as well, his head thrown back onto the pillow and his mouth agape, giving me those rewarding sounds of ecstasy.

It felt so good...so good, I lost myself in the fun of it all. I whimpered loudly as he bucked his hips up into mine repeatedly. "Toshi...!" I moaned.

Swiftly, Toshinori used this opportunity to flip me below him, my back on the mattress. "Toshi! I wanted you to...wanted you to relax...Oh, god...!" My muscles tensed as waves of pleasure filled my body.

Toshinori gave me a soft smile, "I couldn't take it..." He struggled to control his breathing while he thrusted down into me with a surprising amount of force. Just the right amount of it over and over.

He was so good, so hot...I let out a string of the lewdest noises, my hands grabbing the sheets for purchase. "F-fuck, Toshi..." I was so close...keep it up, Toshinori!

He clenched his teeth down on his lip, his eyes narrowing as his concentration on our mutual pleasure only grew direr.

As the climax hit me, I arched my back off of the bed, "A-Ah, god, Toshi, I love you so much!"

Toshinori looked like some kind of ethereal being on top of me like this. With a deep, elongated, husky groan, he kissed me when he came.

He pulled away from the embrace, both of us sweaty, panting messes.

He grinned ear to ear and repeatedly pecked my lips as he chuckled. "You have no idea how much I need that, dear."

"Trust me, sunflower...I'm fairly certain I am..." I snuggled into his chest as he laid at my side again to recover.

"We haven't had morning sex in years..." He brushed my hair behind my ear.

"Mm, it was great...We should do that more often..." I teased, winking. "I like it when you do me like that."

He flushed red again...making me giggle profusely. He was so easy to embarrass, even after just having full-fledged sex with him. He was always super bashful when receiving compliments or even having a short lewd conversation. Jackpot.

"We should clean up a bit..." Toshinori suggested, holding my hand as he climbed out of bed.

I nodded aggressively, "Shower please...!"

Before I could completely stand up, Toshinori transformed into his hero form, engulfing me into some kind of naked bear hug. I sputtered with laughter and worry, "Toshinori! Don't push yourself, especially not post-coitus, dum-dum!" I noogied him, causing him to laugh hysterically.
🌻————🌻
I messed with Toshinori's wet hair in one hand as I sat above him on the couch, him seated on the floor. Homework correction time. These were the rough draft notes for the Quirk Chemistry project.

"Yaoyorozu's notes are so neat...Bakugo's paper has rage rips in it, but his notes are extremely meticulous and detailed...lots of swears. I guess, as long as they understand it, it's okay...?" I raised an eyebrow as I spotted the fifth F-Bomb on the paper.

Toshinori chuckled, "He has some anger issues...he's super strong, though. He'll be a great hero one day."

Toshi was back in his weakened form, discovering that he had indeed shortened his time to about an hour and a half at most...I hope it doesn't affect him too much. He was reading standard paperwork about the next week's curriculum.

"Anger issues are an understatement...But he's super intelligent. He knows what kind of chemical right off the bat that makes his sweat combust...He's dug a little deeper than most others." I laughed aloud, "Aoyama's just has three sentences basically restating 'My navel laser is absolutely astonishing, does it even need an explanation?' in different ways..."

"What did Midoriya put for his?"

I flipped through to find the boy's writing. It was a little messy, but I could make it out just fine enough. "it's rather detailed...he has it written in both Japanese and English. He's calling One For All 'Power Up'  as a cover. Clever enough..." I cleared my throat, "'Through electrical energy, my Quirk might possibly be one that uses my vitality to concentrate pure energy into one area of my body at a time. This often results in injury, but it releases all of the energy at once, crashing air molecules together to wind and force.' Would you say that's basically a good representation of how One For All works?"

"The kid's got it figured out...I guess this might actually also help him figure out how to not break his bones!" Toshinori chortled.

I set the papers down and kissed his forehead. "I'm glad I can help him dig a little deeper...What do you want for lunch?"

"Hmm...maybe a cookie?"

I rolled my eyes, "Toshi, I said lunch, not dessert."

"Fine, fine...it's the sweet tooth talking...I'll have that Thai takeout I could barely eat last night." He slumped his shoulders.

"And one cookie, coming right up." I snickered, getting to work on heating up the food, "I thought I already satisfied your sweet tooth, honey...?"

"Gah...!" I see I caught him off guard with the flirtation.

Perfect...God, I loved this man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9.9K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
101K 3.8K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...
807K 29.9K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
17.1K 619 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...