Problem? - Jesse lingard

By amiralx

set after 2018 world cup. How many problems can Jesse and Ari overcome before it all becomes too much? More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19
20:
21:
22:
23:
24
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:

33:

1.7K 46 18
By amiralx

Jesse's PoV:

I get in the car with Lily and I start the engine.

'You should really stop being so hard in her you know' she says and I look at her.

'After what she did? She didn't even have the decency to say bye, I agreed with it but she wanted to just cut me off so that's what I'm doing' I say to her.

'Yeah I know, but remember she's only 18. You've had this you've been living by yourself for a while. This is all new for her' she says and she's right.

'I know lils but I can't. I have to focus on my career.' I say to her and she nods her head.
I focus on the road and put the radio on.
I pull up at my house and we both get out the car.

I go to open the door and I see Ryan and Marcus still playing.

'You guys still not done' I say to them.

'Nope. I still ain't beat him yet, oh hey babe' Marcus says. Lily goes and side hugs him to not distract his game.

'Alright, Ryan you hungry? Should I order something.' I ask him and he nods.
It's not like I expected him to say no.

'You guys staying to eat?' I ask them.

'Nah we've got plans bro, imma leave in about half an hour' Marcus says.
'What times your brother coming?' He asks.

'I don't know, sometime this week' I say and I go and order pizza.

By the time the pizza comes Marcus and Lily got a cab home.

I place the pizza on the table.

'I didn't know you had a brother.' Ryan says looking up at me.

'Yeah, I got one brother and one sister' I say to him.

'Actually I got two brothers and one sister' I correct myself.

'Younger or older?' He asks.

'I have a brother called Louie and a sister called daisy' I say to him

'What about the other brother' he asks

'Oh you know him' I say shrugging

'Who? Marcus I always thought he was your bestfriend' he says confused

'Not him, he is my bestfriend' I say laughing.

'Who then'

'Well his name is Ryan' I say

'He's got the same name as me?' He says and i slap my hand on my face.

'No you dummy, I'm talking about you' I say laughing.

'Ohhhh' He says laughing aswell.

'But I'm not your brother' he says

'Yeah, but you are to me. Whether we're blood related or not I love you like a brother and I'm gonna look after you like a brother. Regardless of what happens betweeen me and Ari. Okay'i say to him
And he nods. Alright let's finish this pizza so we can get onto me beating u. I saw and we both laugh.

-NEXT DAY-

Ari's POV:

I wake up at 12 o'clock, since I don't have to wake up early as ryan isn't with me today.

My interview is at 4:00 and it's in the city so I'll have to leave by 3:30. I get up and go in the shower and get dressed. I do my hair and make up which takes me about 2 hours.

I sit in the kitchen and I get a message from Jesse

Jesse:
Ill pick Ryan up from school. I know you have an interview. Hope it goes well.

It's weird how I can feel the bluntness even through
a text message.

Me:
Thank you, what time are you bringing him back.

I say to him and I put my phone in my pocket.

It's now 3:10.

I've wasted so much time getting ready I didn't even have time to eat. Plus I woke up late, so today's not off to a good start.

I decide to go the the car and start driving to the interview, better early then late.
I stop at a red light and I see that Jesse texted me back.

Jesse:
He'll be there at 7.

Me:
Alright thanks again.

Jesse:
👍🏽.

It turns to green and I carry on driving.
As there was so much traffic I end up getting they're at 3:45. I get out the car and I go into the office.

'Hi how can I help you' the woman says to me as I enter.

'Hi I'm here for an interview with Micheal' I say

'Okay, just take a seat I'll see if he can see you now' she says and I nod my head and sit down.

I hope this goes well. Maybe then I'll have something to be proud of.

The woman comes back and tells me he's ready to see me.

I go into the room.

'Ah Aria, nice to see you. I've heard plenty about you' He says as I shake his hand.

'All good things I hope' I say sitting down.

'What else' he says and I smile

'Right so tell me about yourself and why you want the job.' He says to me

'Well being a journalist is always something that I've wanted to do, I wanted to be different and make people see others in a better light then the media normally portrays them.' I say to him

'I'm happy you Said that. What exact sector would you like to work in' He asks

'Well I mean anything really, sports is exciting and I feel like as I'm a previous model I have some information on that' I say to him.

'Right, Aria I'm going to be honest with you. We've needed someone like you for a every long time, there's a space in the journalism industry for you. I can picture it.' He says.

'Thank you, I just want to make a change.' I say.

'I can see that, sooo you've got the job' he says to me

'Wait really? That was so quick' I say to him.

'I am aware of everything I need to know Aria, your the perfect one for the job'

'Thank you' I say smiling.

'I'm going to try you out in the sports side of things first and see how you do, it's going to be focusing on football. Your going to be working with a man called Mitch who's a presenter/ tv personality. Even though it's not the same thing It's a good place for you to get to know players and for you to be a good journalist' he says to me and I nod my head.

'You'll be working with the England team and you'll be doing getting to know them challenges for the England YouTube channel, just so you can become more well known. We want to make you bigger then a journalist Aria.' He says to me.

'Thank you so much, honestly. When do I start?' I ask him.

'You can meet Craig tomorrow, just so he can discuss with you what you are doing and when you'll be meeting the players.' He says and I nod.

'Okay, thank you so much.'

'I'll send you his number' he says and I nod.

'I'll see you soon' he says and I wave bye and leave.

Omg, I got the job!

The first thing I do is open my messages with Jesse

I was about to text him but he said it himself, he doesn't care...

I get home and I wait for Jesse to bring Ryan back.

Hey guys!

Double update!

I wasn't meant to write this much this was just meant to be a filler chapter, but I guess it wasn't!

I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you to all the comments, they honestly motivate me to write more, thank you guys💕

Vote and comment for quicker updates 💕

Amira xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.4K 44
set after 2018 world cup. How many problems can Jesse and Ari overcome before it all becomes too much?
22.4K 465 30
The story is taking place during World Cup 2022 Larah never once wanted to end up in this situation. She wanted to spend the next few months with her...
672K 41.1K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5K 104 3
In which the younger heir of Isildur has a dragon. [the lord of the rings fanfiction] [legolas x oc]