Sinners -Sweet Pea-

By Tori_vx

Lou Jones, beautiful, popular and powerful girl with Serpent blood running through her veins. Rebellion big o... More

1. What the hell is secrets and sins?
2. You thought right, loverboy
3. Sweet Pea? What the heck is that?
4. Nancy Drew strikes again
5. Lou you scared me
6. Pureheart the Powerful
7. Have fun in the snakepit
8. A modern day version of Bonnie and Clyde
9. Snake bites over dog fleas
10. I am his partner in crime
11. A certain dark-haired Serpent who likes to wear dog tags
12. I'm still your Daddy
13. A crate of pancake mix
14. All snakes have a soft underbelly, he's yours
15. I really like you, Sweet Pea
16. You wouldn't let your momma get hurt, would you Charlotte?
17. You look good in a turtleneck
18. Did he give you snake bites yet?
19. I want you, all of you tonight
20. He's good, right? He looks like he is
21. Watch it, carrot head
22. So, you must be Lou
23. Now it's time we bite back
24. Who do you think was her first kiss?
25. He doesn't deserve someone like you
26. Welcome to: Carrie the Musical
27. You're just like me Lou
28. I do satisfy her more than you could ever have
29. Like mother like daughter
30. I always told you boys are dumb
31. A pretty girl like you
32. Wounds heal I guess
34. This is like an episode of Gossip Girl
35. Your puppy love is the best
36. In that case, we definitely have to play it right?
37. Maybe one day
38. To the grave
39. You're a stalker
40. Such a Stydia moment
41. I love you
42. I see the way you look at her
43. You messed with our squad, you messed with us
44. I promise
New Book!
New Book!

33. I was waiting all summer for you, Lou

5.8K 87 27
By Tori_vx

Lou's POV

After I was able to convince Kevin to not say a word to his father who would immediately make me go to the sheriff's station to press charges, I went over to Thistlehouse since Cheryl and Toni came home like three days ago. 

I knocked on the door, fiddling with my hands. Why was I so nervous?

"Lou? Lou!", Cheryl smiled brightly pulling me into a tight hug. I took a deep breath it's okay that she hugs you, Lou, just breathe.

"Oh my god come in", she smiled guiding me inside the house where Toni sat on the couch. "Babe who was at the door?", she asked not looking up from her magazine. 

"Lou", Cheryl breathed out. "Wha- Oh my god", Toni smiled pulling me into a tight hug as well and again I had to tell myself everything will be fine. 

"Where have you been?", Toni asked inspecting me immediately. "I was with Gladys and Jellybean over the summer", I explained. 

"We were all so incredibly worried about you just leaving like that. What happened that night?", Cheryl asked as we sat down next to Toni. 

"Uhm, it doesn't matter. How is Sweet Pea?", I asked, the question burning my mind the whole time. "Oh, he is good. Lou listen he, uhm", Toni stumbled. 

"Oh, I get it he moved on", I said ignoring the pain in my chest, what did I expect? I was gone for almost three months. 

"He did it's a summer fling", Cheryl said. "Who is it?", I asked. "I won't tell you, I bet they stopped hooking up already so no damage has been done", Toni smiled holding my arms making me flinch slightly all of a sudden. 

"Sorry, it's a habit", I said. "It's not, pray tell why you have a scar around your neck or why you have some red spots on your body?", Cheryl asked. 

"I uhm, I got in an accident at the car workshop, yeah", I lied, I know a poor lie. "So you still don't wanna tell us? By the way, I found your necklace, your dad has it", Toni told me. 

"Thanks", I smiled. "So, we will be hosting a party you know the annual summer party. You have to come it's tomorrow", Cheryl told me smiling brightly. 

Cheryl really gained a lot of confidence this summer, the way she dressed was also different, kind of more edgy. 

"Sure, is Reggie coming too?", I asked. "Yeah, why?", Toni asked confused. "Oh, he was there for me after the night Sweet Pea and I broke up", I explained as if it was nothing. 

"What?", Cheryl asked loudly. "Yes, don't judge me", I chuckled. 

*

Jughead's POV

The next day Sweet Pea, Fangs and I were walking through the new Serpent hangout spot, having a little conversation. 

"We know Hiram took over the Southside 'cause he's colluding with the Ghoulies, but I need to know what he's so upset to exactly. All right, Fangs, you're up. I need you to find the Ghoulies new lair. If you see them don't engage with them. This is just a recon mission, can't be risking another gang war", I chuckled. 

"I just need confirmation that what Hiram's up to has nothing to do with the Serpents or Riverdale High", I said. "Oh also Lou is taking over tomorrow again remember she is the leader, I just took over while she was gone".

"What? She's back?", Sweet Pea asked shocked. "Oh yeah she came home yesterday", Fangs told his best friend. 

"How is she? Have you talked to her?", the tall Serpent asked. "She was acting weird, kind of like she built up that wall inside of her. She even flinched away when Jug tried to hug her", Fangs blabbed out. 

"You will see her at the pool party later, she's going with Reggie", I told him. "Reggie?", Sweet Pea asked confused. "Yeah, don't even ask me", I chuckled. 

"Hey boy, come have a look", dad told me while he was doing Archie's Serpent tattoo, "Might be my best one yet".

"How's it feel to be an honorary Serpent?", I asked sitting down on a chair backward. "Feels pretty sick, Jug", Archie smiled. 

"Archie, the first thing I learned at Southside High was that you need to roll with a crew to survive. There'll be Serpents in juvenile detention. Find them and sit with them. That tattoo's gonna get you in, but it's also gonna get you protection", I told my best friend. 

"Yeah, Jugheads right up to a point. Serpent ink will help keep your body safe, but you still gotta worry about protecting this ah?", my dad said pointing to his head, "I speak from experience. Your mind is the first thing that goes when you're locked up. But if you can keep your head on straight, you can get through anything. You just gotta keep your wits about you, Red". 

"Dad, have you seen Lou yet?", I asked. "No, is she back?", my father asked being all focused again. "Yes, returned yesterday, she may have slept at Cheryl's", I said. 

"I haven't seen her but I will remember to talk to her soon", my dad said smiling brightly hearing his daughter is back. 

"How is she?", Archie asked. "She seemed off but I guess she's holding up", I told him, all summer everyone of us was speculating what could have happened to Lou. 

*

Lou's POV

"Are you okay?", Reggie asked as we walked through the pool party, when he touched my bare back slightly I flinched. "Sorry, I'm okay, don't worry", I said. 

"Good, if you need anything just look for me okay?", he told me. "I will", I smiled. I was wearing a black bikini and some jean shorts on top not really feeling that comfortable in a full bikini. 

I looked around the backyard of Thistlehouse and my eyes landed on my ex-boyfriend and his fling, Josie McCoy. 

"Oh my god", I gasped, "How could she", I said feeling the betrayal run through my body. "Hey, look I'm gonna play with Archie, you can sit with us alright?", Reggie suggested guiding me away from the scene. 

"Lou, hey", Archie smiled brightly. "Hey", I answered. Soon Reggie and Archie were tossing around a baseball, "Reg, if I do go away, you gotta step up and lead the Bulldogs". 

"I'm already captain bro", Reggie chuckled as I glanced back at Sweet Pea and Josie having a conversation. "Yeah, I'm not talking about on the field. Work with her to keep the peace between the Serpents and the Bulldogs. No more circles, red, dark or otherwise". 

"Done, that bloody chapter is over. Sick tat by the way", Reggie smiled. "Uhm, I'm gonna grab a drink", I muttered walking away from the two boys. 

I saw how Sweet Pea slid his hand on Josie's thigh making her giggle. I rolled my eyes and went to great Veronica and Betty. 

"Oh my god, Lou", Betty smiled hugging me carefully, "Hey guys". 

"You look so trained girl, wow. And a new tattoo I see", Veronica smirked up at me. It was true about one month in Toledo I decided to get 'fearless' inked on my left rib cage. ( I actually am going to get this tattoo yay). It means I have no fear from anything and especially with my panic attacks it shows me I'm strong enough to keep pushing through it. 

Then Josie came up, "Oh my god, Lou you're back", Josie smiled. "Yes I am, I hope you had fun canoodling my ex-boyfriend all summer long even if he really wasn't my ex. Uhm I don't really wanna talk to you so, bye", I snapped at the girl turning on my heel and grabbed a cigarette, smoking it in secret. 

"Lou, come on", Jughead said when I came back. I nodded and followed him. We walked into the pool house of the Blossom's, where Sweet Pea, Fangs, Cheryl, Toni, Betty, Jug and I were standing in now. 

"Are you absolutely sure it was HotDog?", I asked Fangs again after he told us that HotDog was taken by the Ghoulies. 

"Hundred percent, princess. They must have snatched him on Riot Night. He looked skinny, don't think the Ghoulies feed him enough", Fangs told me. 

"Lucky those animals aren't slow-roasting him on a grill", Sweet Pea said making my heart rate increase. 

"What do we do, Lou?", Toni asked me, being the leader after all. "We'd be going behind enemy line, outnumbered open to attack from all directions, and risking another gang war. No Serpent left behind, that includes our spirit animal. Okay, we deploy after dark, it'll be a stealth mission", I explained. 

"Gonna be quick", Jughead added. "Jug, last time you went into Ghoulie territory, you were beaten within an inch of your life", Betty said making me remember the night the Ghoulies almost took mine not physically but mentally. 

"He'll have back up this time", Cheryl added sending a smile towards me. 

"We'll be quick, they won't even know we were there", I said. "I'm coming with you", Betty said. "No", my brother told his girlfriend. 

"No, don't you dare tell me that it's too dangerous, Jug. The Serpent princess is a warrior princess. So if you're on the front lines, so am I", Betty said. 

I looked at Toni confused, who exactly announced Betty Serpent princess? Toni just send me a shrug and an eye-roll. 

"Okay, let's bring HotDog home, shall we?", Jughead smiled.

*

That night the crew and I were seated in front of the Ghoulie's hideout watching HotDog for about an hour. I sat next to Cheryl on the truck. I was wearing my bikini top along with some jeans and my Serpent jacket. 

"It's been an hour and no sign of anyone", Toni said. "Alright, Sweet Pea? You guys keep lookout, Lou and I will go", Jughead told them grabbing the bolt cutters.

We both walked to the dog quietly. "Hey, Hey baby", I smiled at the little dog, patting him while Jughead cut him free from the chain that was holding him back. 

"Hiya Jonesey, and Lou", my mother's voice said as she and the rest of the Ghoulies made their way in our sight. 

I took in a sharp breath when my eyes spotted the person that ruined me, Malachai. "Welcome back to the Southside and Riverdale, I heard you were out town, my beautiful daughter", Penny smirked. 

She and the Ghoulies stood in front of us and I could feel Malachai's eyes on my body making me panic. "I thought this mangy mutt might get you to show up. We need to talk", she said. 

"No we don't, we're here for the dog", I responded. "If you didn't want trouble, why have you sent spies all summer to get in our business?", Penny asked my brother, "Back off unless you want a replay of Riot Night".

"Yeah, I've been sending scouts, I was looking for HotDog. Now that we got him, we're good", Jughead said as we turned around slowly trying to walk away. 

"Not so fast", Malachai's voice said sending shivers through my body, "I was waiting all summer for you, Lou. After that night we spend together, I thought you would call or something but you didn't". 

I felt how my head began to spin and my breath fastened, not now Lou, stay strong. "I want your jacket, the Southside isn't yours anymore. You're no longer the Southside Serpents", my mother said smirking by what Malachai had said. 

"Really, Penny? A jacket?", Jughead asked stepping in front of me immediately feeling my fragile state. 

"We could always take it off your limp, dead body, Malachai told me how easy it is to undress you. I also heard Ponytail's a Serpent now, your Northside queen, maybe we will go after her next", Penny smirked. 

"Fine, you can have the jacket, as long as you and the Ghoulies stay out of the Northside and away from my sister", Jughead told everyone directing his last words right towards my rapist. 

"Oh, you don't get to make the demands", Malachai smirked stepping forward closer to me but was stopped when Cheryl shot an arrow right through his shoulder. "Told you I was in the mood for some hell raising". 

"That's it, Just kill them all", Penny said. "Cheryl aim your next arrow between Penny's eyes. You and your Ghoulies take one more step, she'll release that arrow. Cheryl doesn't miss", I said.

Penny raised her arm making every Ghoulies freeze. "Congratulations, you just made the Northside fair game", Penny smirked. 

Jughead and I then took HotDog and went back to the trailer, I was still shaken up facing Malachai again. 

"What was that about, Lou?", Toni asked me. "Nothing", I replied shortly trying to keep my food down. 

We all then drove to the Serpent spot to get HotDog some good food. 

"Lou", my brother said. "Tell me now, what happened before summer". "Nothing, I already told you", I snapped. "That wasn't nothing, what was Malachai talking about, what was he talking about?", Jughead asked pressuring me. 

"I said nothing, leave me alone", I said tears welling up in my eyes. "Lou, you have to tell us", Toni said as she and Cheryl came over to my brother and I. 

"I-I can't", I said. "You can and you will. Now", Jughead demanded pressuring me even more. "He raped me okay, he raped me", I said loudly. 

"That's why I left because after Sweet Pea didn't show up I was drunk and they came and he- I had no chance", I said angrily. 

I sighed and turned around ready to walk away.

Sweet Pea's POV

"Oh my god", I said after what Lou just told the others. "Dude", Fangs said. "It was my fault, god why was I so stupid to not get things straight with her", I said angrily.

"It's not your fault man", Fangs said. "I'm gonna kill that bastard, have you seen the scars? Because I noticed it right away, she smoked again. He hurt her and I'm gonna kill him", I muttered angrily but was held down by Fangs. 

"You're not gonna do anything, you haven't called her all summer being locked up with Josie and you had every right to do so but don't play the boyfriend now", my best friend told me. 

When I saw Lou at the party my hear froze, I realized what Josie and I did was wrong. All summer Lou was suffering while I was trying to get over her by having a fling with the girl I cheated on her with. 

I immediately saw the numbness in Lou's eyes, the coldness and the fragility of her body. She has grown abs which means she had been training but I could also see the fainted bruised and the scars from the attack. 

Jughead's POV

"Hey, Dilton came by to see you", dad told me. "He did?", I asked, "What for? Did he say?". "No, he wouldn't talk, weird kid", dad said sipping on his coffee. Lou left early this morning spending some time with Kevin. 

"So, how's HotDog?", dad asked. "Sleeping under the trailer, but he's bouncing back", "Yeah? How are you?", he asked. 

I let out a sigh, everything just seemed to get worse and worse. "Uneasy sits the crown?", dad asked. 

I sat down on the chair in front of him, "Well, Penny's got the Northside in her sights, Cheryl's a loose cannon, Betty a target and Lou got raped by one of those Ghoulies as you know and we're not the Southside Serpents anymore". 

"Your sister is pushing through, I talked to your mom and she told me that she made a huge progress, she and mom even bonded. Lou trained every day in order to get stronger, she's a strong girl Jug. Screw the Southside, you're a Serpent by blood, and no one can take that from you, or any of us", dad smiled.

Lou apparently told him about the night last night when she came home and he was angry but in our state, there was nothing to do about this situation. 

Lou's POV

flashback: 

"Lou, what happened?", dad asked me as I stormed in the trailer with tears running down my cheeks. "Dad", I just sobbed braking down in his arms. 

"I-I have to tel-ll you something", I cried. "Sh, what is it?", dad asked calmly wiping my tears away. "I promised Gladys to tell you after summer". 

"You can talk to me okay? I won't judge you", he said. "I left for a reason", I blurted out, "The night Sweet Pea didn't show up and I just got so wasted the pain I felt wasn't going easy on me. When I decided to get out there where the Ghoulies some of them and they, they pushed me in the alley and their leader Malachai, he", I sobbed trying to tell dad

"What did he do?", dad asked some anger in his voice. "He raped me dad", I cried in his arms as I felt my dad's arms tighten around me. 

"It's okay, you're safe", he whispered in my hair. "I am so sorry", "For what, princess?", dad asked. "I should have fought back, I should have tried harder I shouldn't have run away". 

"No it's not your fault and I get it that you wanted to get outta here, don't worry. You rest okay and get better don't pressure yourself into anything you don't want. Jug will help you with the Serpents, you're not alone", he whispered kissing my forehead. 

*

Two days later I was sitting in a courtroom with almost my entire group of friends and their parents, we were watching Archie's sentence go down. 

I was wearing black dressy short and a black top blouse along with some sneakers. I was sitting next to Reggie after yesterday I had to tell him about everything. 

He sat next to me and squeezed my hand lightly. The fact that Josie and my ex were having a fling poked his heart too because he actually had feelings for the singer. 

"All rise", the man said as the judge sat down. After he was seated we were able to sit as well. "Has the jury reached a verdict?", the honor asked. 

"Your Honor, we haven't", the man admitted, "We're deadlock six-to-six, and it's not gonna change".

"So be it", the judge said ready to close the court once again, "The jury is dismissed, thank you for your service". 

"Your Honor, in lieu of another trial, the State is prepared to offer a deal for a lesser sentence. Instead of prison, time served, plus two years in juvenile detention, if Mister Andrew's will plead guilty to the crime of manslaughter", the attorney suggested. 

"Your honor-", Misses Andrews was about to say but she was cut off by her son. "I'll take the deal". "No", everyone yelled as I felt Reggie's hand around mine tighten. 

"We have to discuss this", Misses Andrews said. "Your honor I accept the deal", Archie said. "Son, just so I have it straight, though it's legally within your rights, you're ignoring the advice of your courtset, your own mother", the judge asked. 

"Yes your honor, I'm guilty", Archie said and I couldn't believe my eyes, I couldn't imagine how Veronica was feeling right now. 

"Mister Andrews, the court accepts your plea of guilty. You'll be taken directly from the courthouse to the Leopold and Loeb Juvenile Detention Center, where you will serve out your sentence, beginning immediately. Court is adjourned", the judge said as three men handcuffed Archie. 

I felt my eyes well up with tears, I knew he didn't do it. "We're gonna get you out of there bud", Fred told his son. 

"I love you Veronica", Archie told his girlfriend ripping my heart out of my chest. "No, you can't take him away, he's innocent, he didn't do anything", the Lodge girl yelled. 

*

After the court Jug and I went home, he stayed in the kitchen while I was changing into some more comfortable clothes. 

"Lou, we gotta go", Jug told me. We both hurried outside, I didn't know what he was talking about.

He drove towards the woods and parked his bike. He grabbed a map and a flashlight since it was basically dawn and dark in the woods. Jug rushed in the woods. 

"Jug what are we even doing here?", I asked. "Dilton left some stuff over and I have this feeling something bad is happening", my brother responded. 

We came across a figure made out of wood, "What the hell?", I asked confused. My gaze wandered around the place and I spotted a bonfire and two people scrunching in front of it. 

"Jug", I said tugging on his jacket. "Dilton?", my brother asked loudly. The two boys were only wearing their underwear and had weird symbols carved into their backs. There were two cups with a blue liquid in front of them and serval candles. 

"Dilton?", my brother asked again looking at the boy who seemed dead. Then the other one started coughing. 

"Ben? Ben", Jug yelled as he lifted the boys face up, Ben had blue stuff dripping from his mouth. "Help! Help!", I yelled. 

*****

Hey guys!!!!

Lou is back in town and her secret is finally revealed, am I the only one that misses her and Sweet Pea together?

Yay I'm getting my tattoo on Tuesday also spend the entire day cleaning my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.9K 26
It's been a whole summer since she left, but now, Lola Carter is returning to Riverdale, and she's not taking crap from anyone. She's lost a lot - al...
23.4K 346 45
"Someone! P-Please! Help, I'm in labor-ah!" Betty Smith barges into a bar, owned by the south side serpents. She's 19 and in labor, she needs help, a...
68.8K 2.4K 155
𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜; lack of light, evil, sadness, or lack of hope. 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢; the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives...
112K 1.8K 65
Ella is the daughter of FP Jones and twin sister of Jughead. Being a serpent is tough in a town like riverdale is tough, not knowing when money is co...