Can Life be this Unfair?

By Gigi1020

(Slowly Editing) Elizabeth has been left in an orphanage by her father. Why? Why does he leave her there? She... More

Chapter 1 Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38 Epilogue

Chapter 37

952 27 2
By Gigi1020

Hey guys another chapter here! I want to thank so much and dedicate this chapter to Storygirl123 for making an awesome banner of the story! Thank you so much darling! :) It means so much to me! Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter! <3

 Gericho P.O.V

I groaned and tried moving my body, I felt really heavy, heavier than I really was. My whole body hurt and felt sore.

 I opened my eyes groggily, all I wanted to do was sleep,but still I opened my eyes to see tiny bits of plastic and glass all around me. I blinked trying to focus my eyes on the darkness to see clearly but I couldn't. All I saw was shadows and dark!

 What the fuck? I thought, I tried sitting up more. My back was really stiff! I blinked more focusing my eyes.

 I groaned again what the fuck happened?!

 I closed my eyes trying to remember the last thing that had happened. I opened them abruptly and gasped remembering every second of what had happened earlier!

 I turned around to see the clock, how long had I been put to sleep?! I saw my tv and table all smashed.

I clenched my teeth, stupid vampires! I had almost killed one of them when another one attacked me from behind injecting something in my neck. My hand flew up to it and I touched it. Whatever I had been shot was really strong! I felt like if I was heavier. My bones felt really stiff!

 I groaned again and tried to find my wolf.

I couldnt find him at all! It was like I dint have a wolf! I groaned more, whatever that thing was must've have either a powerful tranquilizer or drugs!

 I gasped and sat up more. Elizabeth! I tried to listen to her heartbeat or smell her scent but I couldn't. I clenched my teeth again, having no wolf sucked!

 "Liz?" I yelled worriedly. What had happened to her?! I tightened my jaw "LIZ?!" I raised my voice. I got silence as a response. My heart started to quicken. "Liz?" I whispered weakly. I got nothing as a reply.

 Tears stung my eyes. I was a horrible beta! I hadn't protected my Luna! I wouldnt be surprised if Liz hated me! I swallowed the lump in my throat, if something happened to Liz I would never forgive myself! Jake had given me the simple task of protecting her and I couldnt even do that! My heart clenched, I shouldnt even be considered a beta! Sure I was one of Jake's strongest wolfs but I sucked at everything else. Jake would really kill me if something happened to Elizabeth.

 I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to find my wolf. I had no idea where Liz OR Jake could be at! One thing was for sure, Elizabeth was with vampires, and Jake... I dint know anything about Jake!

 I only succeeded in making myself more tired. I sighed and closed my eyes. This was too hard!

 Dont give up Gericho, your not that weak are you?! my wolf said weakly.

 I sat up more, at least I felt him more now!

 I waited about 20 more painful minutes before the stiffness in my body started decreasing. I moved my leg trying to see if I could stand up. I stood up awkwardly and sniffed the air. I could smell Lizzie's scent faintly.

 I growled, I had to find her and make sure she was alright! It was the least I could do...

 I stood up carefully stretching all of my muscles. I blinked more, I could see through the darkness now. I could smell many things now too, all I had to do was follow Lizzie's scent and rescue her from those vampires!

 I growled and wondered why I couldnt smell any of those vampires! I sighed and stepped over my smashed center table. I grew frustrated, I couldnt smell those vampires at all! I huffed pissed, those darn vampires had tried to make a fool out of us!  I was so mad right now I could kill something! Or someone more like!

 I went to the room I had left Liz in and gasped when I saw the door had been broken to pieces! I gulped, darn vampires! They would pay!

 I left my house stepping outside in the woods smelling the fresh air. It was a cold night. I sniffed more trying to follow Lizzie's scent.

 I rubbed my head feeling a headache coming. I ignored it and took out my phone, I dialled Jake's number before shutting my phone off. How could I be so stupid! When I had called Jake earlier someone else answered. I felt my eyes darken, so the vampires had taken away the alpha also?!

 They will pay for trying to hurt our pack! My wolf said really angered.

 If any of them is hurt I would never forgive myself! Jake wasnt just my alpha and best friend he was like a big brother to me and Liz, she was already like a sister to me. I bit my lip worriedly. Liz was a human, a pregnant human who could get hurt easily. I really hoped she was alright!

 I walked faster in the direction of the pack house, my legs felt better now but I still couldnt shift which pissed me off more.

I had to see how things had went with the attack. After all I was Jake's Beta. His second hand, if Jake was missing I had to make sure everything was under control!

 I spotted Liam and some of our highest rankers walking in the woods quickly. "Liam!" I yelled at him, he turned around and ran to me "Gericho!" he yelled running more. I tried to run to him also but my legs still felt sore.

 "What happened?!" I asked concerned. "We defeated the vampires and the wolfs" Anthony, one of Jake's strongest wolfs, said proudly behind Liam. I smiled "Good! Is there anyone hurt?" I asked doubting there was. Anthony grinned and Liam answered "None at all, some cuts other than that we had no problems at all".

 I sighed relieved. "Okay do any of you know where the alpha is?" I said hoping I was wrong and the vampires handnt taken him.

 Liam's face fell and many of the wolfs behind Liam growled. "We dont know Gericho" he responded vowing. I growled, fucken vampires! I hated them!

 "We need to find Jake and our Luna! Thats our new mission! Find them as soon as possible!" I said through my teeth controlling the fire I started to feel in my body.

 Some of the wolfs gasped including Liam "Our Luna is missing too?" he asked with an upset face. I nodded "Yeah, we got attacked and they took her away! We must find her as soon as possible!" I said worrying again.

 "DO you understand your task?!" I said fiercely looking at all of the wolfs with narrowed eyes. They all nodded and vowed "Yes Beta!" they all responded. I smiled weakly "Ok get going! Liam stay!" I said.

 Liam stayed behind while the other wolfs shifted immediately and took off. "What is it Beta?" Liam asked. I sighed, "Liam, I need you to take control for a while. I cant shift due to something the vampires did to me" I said trying to shorten what really had happened. Liam nodded but he had a frown on his face.

 "But will you be alright?" he asked. I nodded "Yeah in a couple of minutes" I said hoping it dint take a long time for me to feel my wolf more .

 He nodded again "Okay Beta, I will call you if anything happens" he said.

 I gripped his shoulder "IF ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING happens Liam, I want you to call me. I dont care how small the issue is you HAVE to call me! Understood?" I asked gripping his shoulder tightly. He nodded quickly "Of course Gericho" he said. I sighed "Okay go!" I said letting go of his shoulder.

 He took of his pants and tied them tightly on his leg before shifting. I watched him as he zoomed past the trees. I sighed, I could trust Liam. I went back in the direction of the pack house. I grinned happily, we had defeated the vampires and the other wolfs. Jake's pack  was really powerful! He would be proud. I sighed and my smile vanished, if only I could know where he was!

 I tried tracing his scent but I couldnt find him at all!

Jake will be very pissed with us! My wolf said a little scared. When Jake got mad it wasnt pretty.... and Liz was Jakes most precious treasure, and I handnt protected her. I was sure he would kill me and vanish me from his pack.

 I gulped, if he did that then I would respect my alpha's decision. I sighed again, I hoped with all of my heart our wolfs could find Lizzie soon.

 Cynthia's scent hit me and I cringed, it would be hard to tell her Lizzie wasnt with me. Cynthia loved her very much! We all did.

 I moved from the shadows of the forest to the house and I spotted Cynthia and Sandra outside the house with a couple of female wolfs. I could tell from a distance she was tense. She was pacing while Sandra was sitting down on the ground rubbing her forehead.

 I gulped and walked towards them. Cynthia and the female wolfs heads snapped up to me. She widened her eyes and ran to me "Gericho! Honey!" she yelled running towards me Sandra behind her.

 I gulped more as she got to me hugging me tightly. She ran her hands all over my face "Oh honey, whats wrong?! Are you hurt? Where's Jake? Where's Lizzie? What happened?" she rambled not letting me talk and not stopping from touching my face.

 I grabbed her hands gently "Im fine Cynthia" I said quietly looking down. I felt really guilty and ashamed!

 Cynthia raised my chin with both of her hands "No your not, your blood isnt flowing correclty and I cant smell your wolf much!" she said looking at me with troubled eyes.

 "Beta are you alright? Do you need anything? Is he hurt?" many of the female wolfs said at the same time, I ignored all of them and listened only to Sandra's question.

 "Gericho, where is Elizabeth?" she asked, her voice full of concern. Immediately the other female wolfs became quiet as they waited for my response.

 I gulped again not finding my voice

 "Gericho, where is Elizabeth?!" she repeated, tears reaching her eyes.

 I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I looked down feeling extremely bad!

 "Gericho, where is she?!" Cynthia asked desperately reaching for my face. I grabbed her hands and closed my eyes "Cynthia...Liz... she...." I chocked out.

 "She what? Gericho TALK!" Sandra shrieked. I growled and opened my eyes "She was taken away from me by the vampires!" I blurted out. Immediately many female wolfs including Sandra gasped.

 "Is she.....is she dead?" Sandra cried. I growled "No, she's not!" I said confident she was fine, if Jake had been taken also I was sure he would protect her...hopefully.

 Sandra started to cry hard and she came up to me "How could you have let them take her Gericho?! She's pregnant! She's very delicate! She could be dead right now!" Sandra sobbed hitting my chest roughly.

 I grabbed her arms and growled "Dont you think I know that Sandra?! Dont you think I feel like a piece of shit! I'm a fucking useless Beta!" I yelled at her lowering my gaze again feeling very upset.

She started to cry harder but dint say anything else. I gulped trying to not cry also. I was supposed to be Jake's strongest second wolf! I was his right hand! But yet I couldnt even protect our Luna. I really was pathetic.

 I felt Cynthia raise my chin but I dint look at her, I couldnt! I was too embarrassed.

 Suddenly Cynthia hugged me tightly. I stiffened surprised, why was she hugging me?! She should be pissed at me!

 I dint hug her back, I was too surprised! She pulled back and looked at me with a soft look. "Gericho you dont need to feel bad honey, Im very sure you did the best to protect Elizabeth" she said quietly stroking my cheek. I opened my mouth surprised again, Cynthia was really crazy sometimes!

 "Wha-at?" I asked, she smiled slightly at me "Gericho you are a great beta honey! It's not your fault those vampires attacked you" she said patting my shoulder.

 "How do you know they attacked me?" I asked quietly looking at her with wide eyes. She smiled more "You forget I'm a doctor sometimes honey" she said hugging me again.

 I hugged her back this time controlling myself from crying. Be strong Gericho dont be a little pussy my wolf told me. I sighed and hugged Cynthia tighter. She was like a mom to me and I was grateful she treated me as one of her sons!

 I pulled back and Sandra came to me closer "I'm sorry for yelling at you Gericho, it wasnt your fault, but the emotions took over me and...I'm very sorry... You really are a great Beta" she said vowing slightly. I shook my head and hugged her too "I dont deserve to have you guys treat me like this!" I said quietly, totally grateful to have Jake and his family in my life!

 I pulled back and looked at Cynthia "I need to find her Cynthia. I'll be back as soon as possible with Liz and Jake" I said sternly. Cynthia got tears in her eyes "Jake too?" she asked putting her hand to her chest. I nodded and hugged her "But its okay Cynthia, I'll find them safe and sound...I promise!" I said fiercely. Cynthia wiped some tears away "I hope they're fine!" she said sniffling.

 I wiped her tears more "They are Cynthia, you know Jake. He's strong, he can survive anything!" I said proudly. Cynthia nodded "Sandra lets look too" she said.

"NO! No no! You stay here with Sandra Cynthia, I dont need you guys to be kidnapped also!" I said grabbing her shoulders tightly. Cynthia bit her lip "But..."

 "BUT NOTHING!" I yelled at her narrowing my eyes.

 She sighed and Sandra took her hands "Mom, we must stay safe. We wouldnt want to worry Jake or Gericho more" she said rubbing her hands on Cynthia's back.

 Cynthia nodded "You're right" she said lowering her eyes. I kissed her forehead "Thank you mother!" I said grinning. She looked up at me and smiled "Find them Gericho...please! Please..." she whispered. I nodded "I will" I said hugging both of them.

 "Be careful Gericho!" Cynthia said. "I will!" I said turning around to the woods again. I entered the dark woods and I closed my eyes trying to see if I could shift. I felt my wolf more. I grinned happily, if I tried hard enough I could shift!

 I took of my clothes quickly tying my jeans to my leg. When someone shifted, all of your clothes literally ripped to pieces! I stayed in my boxers only, the cold wind making me get shivers down my back. I wasnt really cold due to my wolf, but for some reason I felt cold all over. I sighed and closed my eyes tightly concentrating on my wolf.

 I gasped for breath. I dint have full control yet! But I dint give up, I had to keep trying! I shut my eyes again concentrating extra hard on finding my wolf.

 I clenched my teeth and focused on the fire starting in my chest. I gripped the tree next to me and focused more...

 Suddenly I erupted into my wolf. I landed on the ground softly. 

I growled with victory! I had done it! I was so happy I could do a happy dance! Now I could go look for Jake and Lizzie.

 I heard howls close by and I ran to them hurrying, I dint want to miss anything!

 I ran past the trees probably looking like just a blurr. I could smell Liam and the other wolfs close. They were very near. I jumped over a big rock landing softly behind Anthony. He turned around and vowed to me.

 I nodded in response. We had to find Lizzie and Jake soon. I could smell Lizzie's scent. I turned around to face the wolfs and nodded gesturing them to follow me. I took of with  wolfs behind me. We ran to the east lands, I could smell Liz more, but her scent was suddenly mixed with another wolf's. I sniffed confused, it wasnt Jake's scent. It was....

 I stopped and growled. It was Carlos's scent! I howled furious with many other wolfs howling with me! What the fuck was he doing here!? I took of again rushing to get to Jake. If Carlos was here he wouldnt hesitate on killing Jake in one second!

 I sniffed the air and followed his scent. Liam stopped in front of me. I growled and stopped too. Why were we stopping?!

 He cocked his head to the west lands and I sniffed towards that direction. I growled confused, Carlos's scent was fading away going into the west lands. I clenched my teeth so hard my canines hurt! This mother fucker probably smelled us and was trying to get away with either Liz or Jake. Or maybe both! 

 I ran towards Carlos's scent I wouldnt allow him to escape! Liam ran right beside me, I was surprised he was

 I pushed myself further as his scent started to fade. I howled signaling the other wolfs behind me to hurry up! We couldnt loose Carlos! He would have to pay for always trying to hurt Jake.

 I was going so fast I dint notice Liam howling behind me. I stopped dead in my tracks. Had we lost him?!

 I sniffed the air, he had taken another direction! Fucker!

 I growled and hurried to catch up with him. I wasnt sure where he was but I would hunt him down if I had to!

 We sped down the woods Carlos's scent was almost hard to find! I stopped running and slowed down to a jog. I couldnt smell him anymore! What the fuck had he done!?

 Liam suddenly shifted. "I cant smell him!" he said angrily. I nodded and growled. I would find him! No matter what I had to!

 I shifted back too. My jeans were still tied to my leg and I put them on feeling in the worst mood ever!

 "We have to find him!" I hissed feeling irritated. Carlos had escaped!

 Maybe not yet. Maybe you can still catch up with him! My wolf said angered. I agreed with him and started walking around the woods with Liam behind me.

 "What do we do Beta?" he asked trough his teeth. I growled "FIND THEM OF COURSE! LOOK FOR LIZZIE'S OR JAKE'S SCENT!" I yelled at him turning around again.

 I had to find them! I worried as I thought about Lizzie. She had looked so pale and weak back at my house. And if something had happened to her already? What if she was badly hurt? And if those vampires changed her? I sighed, no need to think negatively!

 I growled again and punched a tree making a huge dent on it. I was so pissed! I punched it again feeling some satisfaction. I sighed frustrated and put my head to the now deformed tree. Tears stung my eyes again but I dint let them fall... I couldnt be this weak in front of the other wolfs.

 Liam came to my side and put his hand on my shoulder "We'll find them Gericho" he said quietly. I nodded and kept quiet walking again towards the more darker side of the woods. I kept inhaling the air to see if I could smell Lizzie or Jake but all I smelled was the scent of pine trees.

 We walked for about 20 minutes and still nothing! I was getting more impatient by the second! I was already sick with worry! And if something bad happened to them already? I asked my wolf.

Nothing bad has happened and you know it! He responded. I sighed again. I was growing frustrated! Anything could've happened in these last minutes!

 I was so deep in thought I jumped when I heard a shot being fired. Liam and I both stopped and the wolfs sniffed the air. I frowned and walked more closer to where I had heard the sound.

Goosebumps broke out in my body as I head a piercing scream! So loud and full of terror! I gasped and my breath caught in my throat.

 "That was Luna!!!" Liam yelled happily.

 I sniffed the air again....it was Elizabeth!!! I could smell Elizabeth!

 I grinned happily! We had found her!

 I started to run towards where her scent was. Liam and the wolfs behind me. I sniffed the air more I could smell Jake too!

 I ran faster towards them! I had found them! I was so happy I could start doing a happy dance!

 "I can smell Luna more!" Liam said running beside me. I was too happy to even answer! All I wanted to do was look at Lizzie and Jake safe and sound!

 I sniffed the air again and almost gagged I could smell blood and.. Carlos's scent! I frowned, what the hell had happened?!

 I saw a huge house from behind the trees. I ran to it as fast as my legs could take me. I could definitely smell Lizzie near!

 I frowned more as I heard a rapid heartbeat. I gulped and hurried. The whole time I ran it seemed as if it was hours flying by when it was really seconds!

 I approached the house and got goosebumps as I heard the heartbeat beat wildly. "Stay out here and guard....Liam come with me!!!" I told the wolfs and Liam. He nodded and followed me to the house. I threw the door open and the first thing I laid my eyes one was a vampire girl with pointing a gun to Lizzie and Jake!

 I growled and launched to her throwing her to the ground just in time. She fired the gun and it hit the wall right next to Elizabeth's head! I heard Lizzie yell and sob.

 I dint turn to look at her. The vampire girl and I landed on top of something bloody! I immediately stood up with the vampire in my arms and cringed. We had landed on top of Carlos's body! I stopped breathing. It smelled disgusting! At least I wasnt covered in blood like the vampire! I looked at Carlos, his throat had been ripped out leaving a huge bloody hole. I smirked, he deserved it!

 I almost forgot about the vampire in my hands until she started to snap her teeth inches from my face. I cringed and grabbed her with all my strenght numbing my hands, she dropped the gun to the floor and started squirming in my grasp.

I breathed in deeply, it was like grabbing ice! I tightened my grip on her wrists ignoring the coldness and flinched a little as I saw her face. Her jaw was very broken! She had a crazed look on her face, her eyes were bright red and her hair was a tangled mess! She started to snap her teeth at me wildly.

 "GERICHO!!!" I heard Lizzie scream. I dint look at her the vampire girl was trashing in my arms, her cold body was making it hard for me to grab her still. My hands felt so numb!

 She kicked me in the leg making me wince but I still held her and fought with her.

 "Beta! The alpha is hurt!" Liam yelled at me. I growled and felt my anger raising! "GERICHO PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!! GERICHO!!" Elizabeth screamed hysterically. I looked at them from the corner of my eye. Lizzie was slumped on the ground with Jake in her knees. I could tell he was breathing loudly. I growled as I saw blood coming out from his side. He had probably been shot! Great! Bullets couldnt kill wolfs, but they could harm us greatly if we started to heal with the bullet inside of us! Jake locked his eyes with mine and he smiled weakly. I looked at Lizzie again, she looked horrible! I could hear the blood in her ribs not flowing correctly. I clenched my jaw. I would never forgive myself they got hurt!!!

"GERICHO!" Lizzie screamed again loudly. "SHUT UP!" The vampire girl yelled at her with fiery eyes. Immediately Liz became quiet.

 She growled and turned to me, she pushed her head forward hitting me right on the nose. I winced and let go of her grabbing my nose. I felt a bone snap as I touched it Blood rushed out of my nose as I held it wincing in pain. That girl sure had a hard head!

 She smirked and ran toward Elizabeth and Jake at full speed.

 Elizabeth screamed so loudly it hurt my ears. I growled and launched at her again at the same time as Liam did. We both grabbed her by the arms dragging her snapping fangs from Lizzie and Jake.

 Many of the wolfs entered the house looking around alarmed. "Luna, Alpha!" they all said rushing over to Jake and Lizzie.

 "Im fine" I heard Jake grunt.

 "LET GO OF ME DOGS!" the girl screamed loudly. I looked over at Liam. "What do we do?" he asked me. I shrugged "What we always do to people who hurt our pack" I told him feeling my eyes darken. I growled and grabbed the girl's neck with my hand.

 She trashed in my arm but I squeezed her neck tighter pulling her roughly. "You deserve much more!" I said trough clenched teeth in her face.

 She widened her eyes and they returned to a normal color, "Please...dont!" she whispered.

 I laughed humorlessly and snapped her neck killing her in an instant. I let go of her her lifeless body and groaned in pain. My nose was the most sensible part of my body!

 I looked back at the werewolf's all buzzing around Jake. "Give them air to breathe you guys!" I yelled annoyed. They all moved out of the way for me to walk to them.

 I went to Jake and crouched down to look at him. His wound dint look that bad, but we had to get the bullet out before he started healing. "Hey buddy" Jake said smiling, he looked very pale.

 "Hey alpha. How are you feeling?" I asked vowing. He frowned "I feel fine actually" he said sitting up more in Lizzie's knees.

 I nodded and got up before he could say anything else. I dint even deserve to have him talk to me! I deserved to be thrown out of the pack as soon as possible. I went to Anthony, "Shift back and run as fast as you can to the pack house and tell Cynthia we have found Jake and Liz, tell her to get the hospital room ready, but tell her its nothing serious" I said sternly looking at him in the eyes.

 He nodded "Yes beta!" he said leaving the house. I turned to some of the other wolfs "Go and bring a car so we can take the alpha back to the house" I told them. They nodded and left the house.

 I sighed and turned to look at Lizzie and Jake. They were both staring up at me with wide eyes. Lizzie looked horrible! Her cheek was swollen and very dark red, her eyes were bloodshut and red and I could tell she was in pain by the way she bit her lip. Tears stung my eyes again, Jake had been shot and Lizzie hurt.

 I turned around not being able to look at them. I felt guilt all the way to my throat! "Gericho?" Lizzie said. I dint turn around, I couldnt! I felt too embarrassed....

 "Bro?" Jake said quietly. I took a long deep breath, I wouldnt cry! I was a strong wolf! I couldnt cry!

 "I'll...be outside" I said leaving them inside with Liam and the other wolfs that had stayed behind.

 I sat down in the front steps putting my head in my knees. I just hoped I could re-do my life in a place where no one would know me! I sighed again, I looked up at the moon and stars. I would miss this place alot! I had lived my whole life here! I would miss Jake greatly! He was like a brother to me! And Cynthia also... my Wolf thought sadly. I agreed sadly.Ever since I was little and both of my parents died in a battle Cynthia always took care of me. She treated me like another one of her sons.

 This time I let the tears fall down my face. I cried silently. I felt a little embarrassed. I never cried much, I hated to cry. It was one of the many things I rarely did. But tonight I dint care.... I let the tears flow down my face as I cried in my knees silently wishing I could bring time back............................

..........................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................

Elizabeth P.O.V

I hugged Jake to me feeling my heart crashing in my chest once more! "I'm really fine baby" Jake said stroking my hand. I sobbed, my tears fell down my face onto Jake's. I dint care that the other wolfs were watching me. All I cared for was Jake!

 He almost gave me a heart attack when they had shot him! I cried hugging him to me feeling like a little scared girl. I had almost lost him! Stupid wolf trying to protect me!

He tried sitting up more in my knees but I held his shoulders down, I dint want him to move! He had been shot in the side making the memories of Ashton being shot come alive to my eyes again.

 "Princess, I really am fine...please stop crying" he said trying to sit up again. I shook my head and cried harder. How did he expect me not to cry?! I had seen him get shot! It was the most horrible sight in my whole entire life! I hated guns from now on!

 He turned slightly and stroked my cheek giving me a pained look "Please Baby stop" he pleaded quietly. I sniffled and tried calming down but I just couldnt! The tears fell down my face on their own. I honestly felt my heart breaking when Jessica shot Jake. And she would've shot Jake again if it hadnt been for Gericho!

 I sniffled again.. gericho! Something was wrong with him. I dint like the way his eyes looked when he saw us. "Lizzie... baby look at me" Jake said turning around more. I looked down at him and he smiled. His smile melting my heart my stomach clenched. "I promise I'm fine! Bullets cant kill us!" he said wiping my tears.

 I nodded but still cried, I wouldnt be 100% fine until I was sure Jake was ok! "Stop crying baby please, its breaking my heart to hear you cry!" Jake said with a pained expression. My breath started hitching "I-im sorry! I c-c-c...ant!" I cried hugging him to me.

 I heard him sigh and he sat up completely. He turned his hip and hugged me to him. I cried in his chest loudly, I had been so scared! Jake's warm arms wrapped around me made me feel safe. "Shhh princess, everything is fine now!" Jake said soothingly stroking my hair.

 I nodded and sobbed awkwardly, the pain in my ribs was throbbing with every sob I made! Jake pulled back "Im sorry I dint protect you!" he said his eyes fixed on my swollen cheek. I shook my head, that was nothing compared to my ribs!

 He wiped my tears away "Shhhh baby...shhhh" he said looking into my eyes. I a long painful breath and whimpered as I felt my ribs protesting. Jake's eyes snapped to my ribs and he gently touched them. I tried moving away so he wouldnt touch them but he did and I winced as I felt pain radiated throughout my body.

 "Im sorry princess" he said kissing my forehead sending tingles everywhere! I kissed his jaw trying to kiss his lips desperately.

 He kissed me hungrily "Im sorry" he kept saying in between kisses.

 Someone cleared their throat and I pulled back feeling a bit embarrassed.

 "The car is here alpha" a young man said vowing. Jake sighed and nodded.

 "Alright you guys, I want some of you to stay here and wait for this vampire to wake up, when he does....escort him to the waterfall and make sure he dosent come back here ever again understood?" he said sternly looking at Ashton on the floor sleeping. All of the wolfs vowed "Yes alpha!" they all said. I bit my lip, and looked over at the scene in front of my eyes.

 Jessica was dead on the floor. Carlos was dead also. His two wolfs dead... and Ashton.... my Ashton was alive! I dint regret letting him live. I was hoping he could live his life now with no madness or hurt in his heart.

 I sighed and watched as two wolfs came and helped Jake stand up. He grunted but still stood up. "Liz come on!" he said. I nodded "In a minute" I said quietly not moving. "Liz now!" Jake pleaded. I shook my head. "I'll be right there Jake" I said forcing a smile and looking over at Ashton. He sighed and nodded letting the two wolfs lead him outside the house.

 I stood up biting my lip from wincing and went over to Ashton who was slumped in the corner of the room. Many of the young men watched me curiously but I ignored them. I walked to Ashton awkwardly and slowly.

 I crouched down slowly in front of him and moved his soft hair from his forehead. I swallowed the knot in my throat.

 "Goodbye Ashton... I hope.. I hope you can live better. You will always have a special place in my heart" I whispered to him getting tears in my eyes. I swallowed again and sighed kissing his cold forehead.

 I turned around resisting the urge to cry. I had to stop crying!

 I walked to the middle of the living room stopping to catch my breath. "Here Luna, let me help you" Liam said taking my arm arm and putting it over his shoulder. I winced but still smiled at him gratefully.

 We walked out the door and I glanced one last time at Ashton. I was very sure this would be the last time I saw him. The cute boy who had loved me when no one else did....

 I stiffened as we walked outside, the air was cold! I snuggled into Liam more. His warmth was really making me feel cozy!

 "Lizzie!" Jake said from a black truck. I smiled at him weakly and let Liam take me to him.

 "Hey...how are you feeling?" I asked him holding his hand. He looked beautiful under the moonlight. His green eyes shined.

 "I feel fine...how are YOU feeling baby?" he asked worriedly. I smiled "I'm fine now" I said sighing.

 He sighed relieved. It was as if ten pounds had been dropped from his shoulders. He kissed my hand and smiled at me making me knees go weaker then they already were!

 "Lets go home princess" he said smiling at me. I nodded and got in the back of the truck slowly. Liam held the door open for me and helped me inside. "Thank you" I told him. He smiled and vowed "Hope you get better soon Luna" he said closing the door.

 I nodded tiredly and looked out the window. My eyes widened, "Gericho! Come here!" I yelled at him through the window. Jake chuckled and I did too. I rolled down the window "Gericho!" I yelled at him. He was leaning against a tree. He looked at me but quickly lowered his gaze "Come here!" I yelled at him. He came to the car with a lowered look.

 "What is it Luna?" he asked. I opened the door "Come home with us" I said scooting over so he could sit, hurting my ribs more in the process.

 He dint come in. He looked at me with a confused and sad expression "I....I cant" he said quietly. I frowned "Of course you can! Jake's wolfs are staying here. Now lets go!" I said rubbing my stomach. I felt really hungry but tired at the same time. I hoped my baby was alright, I was pretty sure it was. I had felt it kick me earlier.

 Gericho dint jump into the car. "Gericho come on!" I said frowning more. What was wrong with him?! Did he still feel weak from Jace shooting him with that tranquilizer?

 "Im sorry Luna, but I cant" he said lowering his gaze again. "Yes you can!" I said

 "No I CANT!" he said frowning but not looking at me.

 "Yes you can Gericho!" I repeated.

 "No! I cant" he said.

 "YEAH YOU CAN!" I raised my voice stubbornly.

"Gericho Im kind of drying here so get in the car so I can finally get this bullet from inside of me!?" Jake demanded.

 Gericho frowned "Jake...Im sorry but.....-" "Gericho get in the car!" Jake said using his weird tone. Gericho sighed and jumped in the car closing the door. He kept his eyes on his hands and he kept playing with them. I sighed and took his hand in mine. I felt him stiffen and I frowned.

 "Are you ok?" I asked worried about his bleeding nose. He nodded and took away his hand looking out the window. I gulped "Gericho what is it?" I asked quietly trying to grab his hand again. He shrugged and crossed his arms not looking at me.

 I was about to say something when I suddenly felt a tiny kick in my stomach. I gasped and clutched my stomach, it had felt stronger than a kick.

 Jake and Gericho both turned to me and I bit my lip smiling at them both. "You okay Liz?" Jake asked, his face full of concern.

 I nodded "I'm fine" I managed to get out.

 Jake looked at me worriedly but still nodded. He closed his eyes and I started to get worried. I hoped Jake would be alright. He was a strong alpha but still I couldnt help worrying!

 "He'll be fine Lizzie" Gericho whispered to me probably hearing my beating heart.

 I smiled up at him "I know" I said closing my eyes and trying to ignore the pain I felt in my body.........

............................................................................................................................................

 I felt someone warm arms around me and I woke up. "Sorry did I hurt you?" Gericho whispered. I shook my head "Are we here already?" I whispered back. Gericho got me out of the car and nodded "Yeah, Cynthia is already curing Jake, he said we should let you sleep..you look so tired" he said putting me down on my feet.

 I nodded relieved that Jake was already being attended "How long did I sleep?" I asked rubbing my back. Gericho shrugged "For about 40 minutes" he said quietly.

 I sighed "How's Jake?" I asked. Gericho looked away into the forest "He's fine now, he dosent have the bullet inside of him anymore and now he's just healing." he said quietly. I frowned and went to him "Gericho whats wrong?" I asked him worrying again.

 I cupped his face in my hands and looked at his eyes worriedly. He sighed and got down on his knees. I looked at him confused "Gericho what are you..-" "Please forgive me Luna!" he said with force. I frowned confused as hell!

 "Gericho get up!" I told him trying to pull him up to his feet. He shook his head and lowered it "Please Luna forgive me" he said again quietly this time. I opened my mouth in shock! "What are you talking about Gericho?!" I asked raising his face.

 His eyes were full of shiny tears "For not protecting you" he said quietly. I opened my mouth wider. What was he talking about?! Of course he protected me!

 "Gericho you dont know what your saying! You did protect us!" I said trying to raise him again. He grabbed my hands and dint look at me "No I dint Lizzie, I let those vampires take you away... you could've been killed and it was all my fault!" he whispered.

 I gasped and got tears to my eyes "Gericho none of this was your fault! How can you possibly think that?!" I asked grabbing his shoulders trying to get him to his feet.

 "But it WAS my fault Lizzie! If I would've protected you more you wouldnt have gotten hurt!" he said, his shoulders were shaking and it broke my heart to see him cry.

 I got in my knees too and he eyed me closely, his eyes full of tears. I took a long deep breath and hugged Gericho with all the energy I had left. "Silly wolf!" I cried hugging him.

 "Dont you get it Gericho? You did protect me. You protected me so well you even got hurt! You killed Jessica, you killed what was hurting me all this time! You've been protecting me this whole entire time Gericho!" I told him grabbing his face so he could see how serious I was. He lowered his eyes and I shook him a bit "Gericho, you dont know... you have no idea how grateful I am to have you in my life! Your the most wonderful friend anyone could ever ask for! Your not only my protector Gericho, your my friend, my brother. I would have never forgave myself if something bad happened to you because you were protecting me! You have no idea how thankful I am to have you be part of my life!" I told him finally letting the tears and sobs unleash.

 He hugged me back putting his head on my shoulder "Silly wolf, none of this was your fault!" I told him in between cries. He sniffled and pulled back "Sorry" he said wiping away his tears.

 I shook my head "You have nothing to apologize Gericho!" I told him honestly. He sniffed "It's just that... I felt so guilty that I let those v-vampires take you..and..and" he dint finish. I dint let him, I hugged him again "Shhh... everything is fine now" I told him rubbing his back.

 He sighed in my arms and nodded.

 I hugged him more enjoying his warmth... I Smiled and sighed again.

  Everything would be fine now.

 "What did I miss?" Jake suddenly said behind us.

 I pulled back and smiled up at Jake "Hey babe! Feeling better?" I asked observing him, he had no shirt on which made me feel tingles in my body, he had a little scar in the side of his stomach other than that he looked fine! It was truly amazing!

 He nodded "Yeah, like if nothing happened" he said smiling at me.

 He turned to Gericho "What's this, is our greatest Beta crying?!" Jake teased.

 Gericho turned around and quickly wiped his tears away "No! Of course not" he said standing up.

 I laughed but winced, the pain in my ribs had decreased, now they felt numb.

 Jake came to my side and pulled me to my feet carefully "Lets go check out those ribs of yours shall we baby?" he asked rubbing them gently. I nodded and smiled weakly at him. His adorable smile made me go weak!

 "Gericho I need you to be in control of the pack for a few hours while I'm with Liz" Jake told Gericho. He opened his mouth, "Me?" he asked pointing to his chest. His face was so funny I would've laughed in a different situation.

 Jake nodded "Yes you" he said grabbing my waist. "But I-I thought" Gericho stuttered.

 "Gericho man, I want to thank you for everything. Not only for saving ours lifes but for always being there for us" Jake said smiling.

 "But I..."

 "If it hadnt been for you Jessica could've killed me or Elizabeth...so thank you honestly Bro" Jake said.

 Gericho just looked at us and he smiled slowly. "No need to thank me alpha" he said vowing.

 Jake smiled and went to do the bro hug with Gericho "Make sure everyone is alright" he said.

 Gericho nodded "Thanks Jake" he said turning around and shifting.

 I smiled up at Jake, he looked so handsome it almost made me forget everything else. He came to my side and he sighed putting his forehead to mine.

 "I love you Elizabeth" Jake said kissing my lips. I kissed him back eagerly, his warm lips were driving me crazy!

 "I love you too Jake" I told him happily.

"Lets go home" Jake whispered.

I nodded and walked next to him holding his hand in mine.

I looked up at the stars and sighed happily. Everything was fine now. I could be happy with Jake now. My baby was growing and I couldnt be more happy about it!

 I looked at Jake's green eyes and smiled more, Jake sure did take my breath away every time I looked into his eyes.

 "I love you" I told him happily as we made our way back home...........

...................................................................................................................

A/N: Heeeey guys! So yeah this is it! . I 'll be writing an epilogue soon for this story . I hoped you guys liked this chapter! One more chapter and this story will come at its end :) thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.6K 35
His heart was cold, which perfectly matched his personality. He was a ruthless man, who only cared about himself and was very arrogant. She was...
1.5M 25.8K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
Mad Temptation By KalyxIole

Mystery / Thriller

116 25 36
For years, Aubrey Evergreen. Wants to investigate who killed her parents. But years after, she believed that they were killed in a car accident. Now...
537K 14.7K 55
My name is Bella West, I'm 18 years old. I live in London, England. I'm a high school student. Everything was normal until five boys moved to my scho...