Chapter 29

Here's another chapter ^.^ enjoy and careful in the middle it changes P.O.V! Thanks for reading!

Another Pic of Jake ------>

Tears spilled as I ran downstairs. I went through the kitchen and out the house. I breathed in the fresh air. I bit my lip stopping my sobs and  looked back at the window. Jake was watching me with a sad face, I gulped and turned around going into the dark forest. Tears were slipping down my face. I felt cold all over, but I couldn't go back. 

  I went more into the forest thinking. I knew I was being childish. I knew Jake loved me, I was just very hurt right now. I tried to put myself in his shoes but I couldn't really. This urge I had for him was going stronger and stronger by the minute! I wouldn't be able to not have him for 6 months! It seemed impossible!

  Rejection went throughout my body again. Was I that disgusting that Jake dint want me?! He said I could get pregnant and die, but I still dint believe it!

  A little baby couldnt kill someone, unless in birth?

  I sighed, I dint know anything about pregnancy

 I dint see the branch, I tripped and fell on my stomach. I stayed on the floor. I looked back at the sky. It was full of stars. I bit my lip and started breathing heavier. I wanted Jake. I wanted him so bad it hurt!

  If he simply touched me passion would take over! I sat up and started to sob feeling lonely and scared in the middle of the forest. I wanted Jake!

  I sobbed more feeling frustrated! My life was so unfair sometimes!

  I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and yelled scared. It was a wolf. He was staring at me curiously. I chocked on a sob and looked at him. He was a golden brown color.

  He vowed at me and I slightly relaxed, he or she maybe was someone from the pack. I wiped my tears away rapidly and forced a smile. I couldnt have the pack talking about Jake and I!

  I did a little vow in return and left quickly. I tried calming down but I missed Jake! Arrgh stupid wolf! He had no idea what he was doing to me!

  I walked silently towards the pararie. I wondered what time it was? It had gotten colder. I could see my breath now. I clutched the sweater I was wearing. I wasnt even wearing a shirt under!

  I let the smell of flowers fill my lungs. It was wonderful. I went to the middle of the prairie and laid down. I closed my eyes feeling a little tired.

  What was Jake doing now? Was he worried about me? I thought.

  I heard someone walking, I sat up and looked around expecting to see Jake but instead it was Gericho coming towards me.

  I smiled, I hadnt seen him in forever! Jake probably sent him to look after me.

  "Hey Liz, what are you doing here?" he asked smiling. I smiled "You know what I'm doing here!" I said.

  He laughed and sat down next to me "You know my spy missions to well!" he said. I put my head on his shoulder giggling. It felt good to laugh. Even though he was wearing a sweater his warmth felt good in my cold cheeks.

  "So what happened Lizzie? You guys cant simply interrupt me from sleeping like that!" he said chuckling.

 I blushed feeling a bit embarrassed "Sorry Jake had to call you Gericho, you don't have to stay" I told him honestly.

  He shook his head "I want to help Liz, besides I havent seen you since you crashed my car!" he said. I grinned "yeah sorry about that" I said.

  "So whats wrong? Jake dint give me much details he just said I have a mission for you, follow Liz wherever she goes and hung up" he said chuckling. I blushed again "Sorry" I said quietly.