Blinded Love (EXO Sehun FF) (...

Από SiSehunLangMalakas

What if your very own best friend or first love broke your promise for each other and has forgotten about you... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Casts:
Chapter 1 (P1) : The Flashback
Chapter 1 (P2): The Flashback
Chapter 3: Bubble Tea
Chapter 4: Just Another 'FINE' Day
Author's Note:
Chapter 5: Lyrics
Chapter 6: Tour Guide
Chapter 7: The Deal
Chapter 8 (P1): All About Dad
Chapter 8 (P2): 5th Day, Friday
Author's Note:
Chapter 8 (P3): Congratulations!
Author's Note:
Chapter 9: Weekend
Chapter 10: Weekend (P2)
Chapter 11: Weekend (P3)
Chapter 12: Weekend (P4)
Chapter 13: Project
Chapter 14: Partners
Chapter 15: Blush
Chapter 16: Bestfriends
Chapter 17: At The Rooftop
Chapter 18: His Story
Chapter 19: Flu
Chapter 20: The Kiss
Chapter 21: At The Bubbletea Shop
Chapter 22: Awkward
Chapter 23: Performance Day
Chapter 24: Meeting
Chapter 25: Results
Author's Note
Chapter 26: Celebration
Author's Note (MUST READ)!
Final Note

Chapter 2: First Day Of School

3.9K 93 25
Από SiSehunLangMalakas

Na Mi 's POV

"Choi Na Mi..... Miss Choi Na Mi!..... "

someone's calling out my name but I just ignored it. I continued daydreaming about my childhood life when oppa was with me.

(A/N: refer to chapter 1)

Until something hit my face "Ouch! That hurts.*rubs my cheeks*" I yelp in pain and went back to reality.

Yeah thanks to the eraser that hit me. I looked up to the front and realized it was Mr. Lee, our homeroom teacher who threw the eraser and he looks really angry.

"Miss Choi Na Mi! Are you listening? he scolded.

"Yes, sir." Is all I can say but actually I have a lot of things to say to him if I were him in that position I would've thrown the chair to his face already such a short-tempered teacher!" I said in my mind cursing him.

"Hey! you OK?" My best friend Min Yeon asked me with high toned voice. I think my ear drums are going to burst from the loudness of her voice and asked me worriedly.

"Yeah I'm OK it's just a little painful though but don't worry it's going to be healed soon."I smiled to her assuring that I'm OK.

Then she smiled back showing as a relief.

"OK let's continue to our discussion.... so where were we? Oh, now I remember and blah, blah, blah....." Mr. Lee discussed.

Min Yeon 's POV

Right now I'm reading my newly bought book instead of listening to discussions.

UGH!!! I really hate it when Mr. Lee dicusses the lessons first and because it's first day of school can't we have some get-to-know-each-other first?right?

But's it's fine for me because my best friend is here with me and I'm glad that we are classmates again.

"Na Mi..... Na Mi-sshi!" I whispered a little loud so no one will be interrupted with the discussion thingy.I called her because I want to have some chit chat with her because of the contagious boredom virus.But there was no response from her, so I called her out again.

"Na Mi-sshi!... YAH! Na Mi-ah can't you hear me? Earth to Na Mi...*waves hand infront of her face*"

But still no response.Eyy... she must be probably bored or maybe daydreaming about him again.

By the way she told me everything about her childhood past and because of that I knew everything about her already even every single secret she has, I know.

And so I just shrug it off and continued reading my book.

Until when I heard someone calling out her name. "Choi Na Mi..... Miss Choi Na Mi....!"

I was wondering who called her so I looked up to my direction where the voice was coming from.

When I looked up I realized it was Mr. Lee.

His eyes were already fuming of anger for she was not listening to him.

He was holding an eraser with him.

"This isn't a good idea." I said and gulped because I think he is going to throw the eraser to Na Mi but as expected he really did threw the eraser to her.

I face-palmed myself.

"What a good day today is." I said sarcastically.

I clenched my fists because of anger and because of throwing an eraser to my very beloved best friend.

"Miss Choi Na Mi! Are you listening?" he scolded her which made my fist clenched more that my nerves are coming out already.

"Yes,sir" That was all she can say and I know that her face hurts that badly. Awww my poor best friend.

And so I decided to confront Mr. Lee for doing that to my best friend.

"Hey!" I yelled but I did not stand up from my seat because it's quite embarrasing already that all eyes were on me and made Mr. Lee to look at my direction with fuming eyes like he has eaten something spicy.

At that time my mind went blank and I don't know what to say because of embarrassment or even nervousness.

I really regret what I did. But before I would get scolded by Mr. Lee I changed my direction quickly to Na Mi as if I'm talking with her and so that Mr. Lee won't think that I said earlier was for him but at the same time I wanted to ask her if she's ok.

"Hey! you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm ok it's a little painful though but don't worry it's going to be healed soon. Showing her eyesmile assuring that she's fine.

And I smiled back to her as a sign of relief.

" Oh! Thank goodness she's okay". I said in my mind.

------SKIP TO LUNCHBREAK------

Na Mi's POV

Right now I am in the cafeteria as usual staying by the window waiting for my best friend, Min Yeon

(A/N: Min Yeon's name is quite weird right?It's actually not Minion from Despicable Me but I got that name from my real life best friend's Korean name*feeling proud*)

(Yah! Author-nim stop making fun of my best friend's name,would you?)

(A/N: Excuse me for your information I am not making fun of your best friend's name I'm just telling our readers how I got her name and would you stop arguing with me or else I'll change your name to something weirder one than Min Yeon's.You want that?*furrows the eyebrows*)

(Ok fine, fine I'll zip my mouth but just don't make fun of her,you get that?)

(A/N:Yup,Yup,Yup!)

(Ok so let's get back to the story)

(A/N: Yup,Yup,Yup!)

Sorry about the interruption a while ago and author-nim's really like that and she has something going on with her brain.

(A/N:Hey! )

So yeah about my best friend you can just call her Min Min for short and it's a little pleasing to hear.

My food is almost getting dried up because of waiting for her I guess for 10 minutes and she hasn't arrived yet :(

After few seconds later. I saw her coming this way.

"Hey! Na Mi-sshi" She said

"Oh, you're here and what took you so long?" I furrowed my eyebrows asking where she's been.

"I went to my locker to get my things."

she explained.

"Oh, I see..." I nodded in agreement.

"What a day today is." Min Min said sarcastically and shook her head.

"Why is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No it's just because lessons are ahead already and we are going to get busier again and second thing is you were hit by an eraser and the third thing is I was almost caught by Mr.Lee yelling at-"

she stopped her explanation realizing something that I do not know.

"Yelling at what?" I asked.

And so she told me the whole story to it.

"Aww what a protective best friend I have"

I said as I pinch her cheeks.

"I Know Right" she said.

"By the way is your face ok?" she asked.

"Yup, it's getting healed now."I said for her not to get worried but it's true. Anyway it's just an eraser. Nothing serious injury I had.

"Oh ok" she said.

"What's up with Mr. Lee can't he even say sorry to you? or should we just report him to the office?" she said getting annoyed while eating her food.

"No need to report him and just leave him be by the time this happens again I'm really going to report him to the office or if possible the principal himself will see Mr. Lee torturing the students and he'll be suspended." I was thinking on how Mr. Lee would get scolded by the principal.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Min Min said agreeing with me.

"By the way were you listening to what Mr Lee said during his subject?"

"No I wasn't listening at all and what did he say?" I asked curiously.

"Aigoo still daydreaming about that Hunnie guy and perhaps do you even remember his name or any profile about him?" she asked changing our previous topic.

"Hmmm... I don't know his real name or any of his profile but I remember that the name that I usually call him is HunHunnie Oppa.I think that's all but what did Mr. Lee say?" I asked again going back to our previous topic.

"Oh now I understand and Mr. Lee said that we're going to have two new classmates tomorrow." She said excitedly.

"Really? I wonder who are they?" I asked.

*Ding dong ding* the speaker from our cafeteria rang and the crowd became quiet after hearing the bell.I guess there's an announcement to make.

"Attention everyone!I would want to call on Miss Choi Na Mi to please proceed in the principal's office right here, right now!"

The principal announced and woah... is he angry?

"Ok.... That's unexpected." I was shock by the sudden announcement and why do the principal want to see me?" I said to myself nervously.

"So goodluck, girl and I gotta get going,Bye!" Min Min said wishing me luck.

"Yeah ok bye see you later in class." I said nervously as I left the cafeteria.

------AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE------

*knock,knock,knock*I am now waiting nervously in front of the office to be called in.

"Come in"The principal calling me in.

"Good Afternoon,sir! *bows 90 degrees*"

I greeted him politely but nervously.

"Good afternoon to you also please take your seat.The principal commanded me to seat just in front him.

"You might be wondering why I called you,right?he said.

"Uhhh.... ye..,yes, sir."I stuttered.

"You know already that you're going to have 2 new classmates, right?"

He keeps on asking questions can't he just get it straight forward to the main point of this topic?

"What about it,sir?" I asked.

"I wanted you and Min Yeon to guide them starting tomorrow until the whole next week since they're still new."

"Is that it sir?"I asked.

"Yes that's all and you may now go back to your class."he said.

"Ok thank you for today sir." I said as I left the office.

Phew I was thinking that it was something bad news.

But before I could leave the principal added one last words to me.

"Please take good care of them because I know you'll start having a hard time guiding them. Just tell me if you're having a hard time already."

"Yes, sir." I replied back. Are these two new students misirable that I'll even have a hard time guiding them? Well let's wait until tomorrow.

And so I headed back to my classroom.

------GO HOME TIME------

"Hey, Na Mi-sshi what did the principal tell you?"she asked curiously.

"Oh, yes I forgot to tell you that he wants us to guide the new students starting tomorrow until next week."I said.

"Is that it?" she asked as if there's still more.

"Yup" I nodded my head.

"Ok" she said in agreement.

"Can you come home with me because it's quite lonely at home now that my parents have their works and they are so busy, can you please come, please...."

She said showing her aegyo.

"I'm sorry but I'm not convinced with your aegyo." I said jokingly.

She pouted with her puppy eyes again.

"I'm just kidding." I said.

"So you're coming with me?" she's expecting me to answer yes but...

"I'm sorry but it's a no because I'll have my part-time job in a bubbletea shop just few blocks away from our school and I heard that it's really popular so I decided to work there."

"But I can give you some money if you want to." She said as she beg me to come with her.

"I don't look at you for money, Ok? and because you're my very beloved best friend I don't want to always depend on you, you get that?"I said and smiled to her.

"And I want to do this so that I'll know how to be independent and so that I can also pay our debts."

"You're really my idol even if you're not my sister but you made me feel like I'm your sister."She said seriously and smiled to me.

"Awww I feel so special."I said being touched from what she said.

"Ok I'll let you work for now but make sure that next time you'll come with me."she said.

"Ok then that's a deal."I said as we parted our ways.

--------------------------------

What a long and boring chapter we have again.

Hope you would stay updated for my story.

So Thank you guys for reading!!!

BTW if you want to have some requests then just comment below

Kamsahamnida!!!

Thank You!!!

Xie xie ni!!!

Salamat sa inyong lahat!!!

Saranghaeyo...

I Love You...

Wo ai ni...

Mahal ko kayong lahat...

~Oh_SehunUniverse94~

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
409K 14.4K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
975K 53K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...