Last Chance

By char_theauthor

One Fight...12 Rounds...Who Wins More

Intro
Ch 1
Ch 2 Part1
Ch 2 Part 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6 Part 1
Ch 6 Part 2
Ch 6 Pt 2.5
Ch 7 Pt 1
Ch7 Pt2
Ch 8
Ch 9 Pt 1
Ch 9 Pt 2
Ch 10
Ch 11 Pt1
Ch 11 Pt 2
Ch 12 Pt1
Ch12 Pt2
Ch13 Pt1
Ch 13 Pt2
Ch14 Pt1
Ch14 Pt2
Ch 15
Ch 16 Pt1
Ch17
Ch 18 PT1
Ch 18 Pt2
Ch19
Ch 20 Pt 1
Ch 20 Pt 2
Ch 21
Author's Note

Ch 16 Pt2

224 11 18
By char_theauthor

Sorry again for the delay. I will do better. Lol. Here's the next part! Didn't proofread. Let me know of any errors. Enjoy!

Tripp stirred awake, sitting up in his plush, King sized bed. He ran a tired palm over his hair and face, yawning as he scratched his pecs and torso. He blinked his eyes awake, his surroundings becoming familiar, as memories from just hours ago invaded his mind. A smirk came to his face,as he felt a shift beneath him.

Tripp watched as a tremor ran from the top of Ivi's head, through her taut body, down to her cute toes. He smirked, thinking to himself, that he could still have an affect on her, even while she slept. He felt the same way. She invaded his senses, his thoughts, day and night. Night and day. Tripp just had to have Ivi last night, the sexual tension between them growing each day since Miami.

"Rules of engagement. You break it, you buy it. You wet it, you dry it...but please wash or scrub whatever it is with soap and water before hand! Oh, and my walls aren't that thick, so if you scream too loud, my neighbors will call the po-po." were the words Renna left them with when she opened her door for him and exited her apartment. She told Ivi to have enough orgasms for her and chunked the deuces, despite Ivi's deaf ear protest.

Tripp slammed and locked Renna's door, eyeing Ivi something fierce in her costume. "You gone arrest me for murdering you Mrs. Officer?" he asked as he shrugged quickly out the sweatshirt he wore.

He could hear Ivi swallowing the lump in her throat. "Th..that's what you plan to do? Kill me with your dick?"

Tripp pulled his under shirt from over his head, before laying out on Renna's couch. He shrugged. "Well not you. Your pussy. And not just with my dick. I told you, I been wanting to taste you." he said as he stretched out on the couch more, getting comfortable. He started to unbuckle his belt and pants. Ivi could see his want protruding through the threaded fabric. His voice made her eyes focus back on his face.

"What you waiting on? Come sit on my face."

Ivi felt pools rushing in her love cavern. She couldn't believe Tripp really wanted her to do that. "Travis..." she panted.

If Ivi was about to say anything to stop what was about to transpire  from happening, Tripp halted it by yanking her towards him. He didn't wait for Ivi to take off her get-up. He yanked it off of her in less than ten seconds. Before Ivi knew it, her naked frame was being lowered on Tripp's mouth, pussy first.

"Homygoshhh!!!!"

Tripp had only licked Ivi ten good times before she was coming down his chin. And the orgasms just kept coming after that. She had well more than she, Renna and three other people could handle in one night. She didn't even know they were at Tripp's house now. Ivi was knocked out well before Tripp brought her home.

Home.

That's why he was up so early, despite his tiredness. Ivi had done her equal share of wearing him out too, but he had an important matter to tend to this morning. Regretfully, he got out of his bed, leaving his baby to her rest. Tripp got up and did his normal morning hygiene routine and headed to his living room. It was 10:09am when a knock came to his door.

Tripp sighed before opening it, because he wasn't sure how this conversation was gonna go with the person on the other side of the door. He didn't really to have a conversation with him, but he had no choice.

"Sup." Tripp greeted Detective Chalmers as he opened the door wider for him to come in.

Travis Jr. could sense his son's uneasiness about him being here. To say he was kosher about the meeting between him and his estranged son, unchaperoned, would be far from the truth. He didn't know why Tripp had called him to his home. He was excited with the opportunity for them possibly rebuilding their relationship, but hopefully.

"Have a seat. You want something to drink?" Tripp asked manner-ably.

"I'm good." Travis Jr. said, sitting down on the couch. Tripp sat down opposite him in his chair.

"So. What did you want to talk about?"

Tripp didn't beat around the bush. "I want Ivi to move in with me."

Travis Jr perched his lips. It wasn't what he wanted to talk about, but before coming here, he was 75% sure that she would be apart of the conversation, if not the main topic. He just wasn't expecting this.

"Things...must be serious between you two." Travis stated more than asked.

"Yes." Tripp answered without hesitation.

Travis Jr. sat back, observing his son. "I gotta be honest. I never thought I'd see the day you'd want to settle down."

"Me neither." Tripp replied truthfully, sensing that his 'father' was trying to do some bonding with him. He'd let him have his moment. "But things change. Ivi changed me."

"You seem sure. So why ask my permission? If you both know this is what you want.." Travis Jr trailed off. His mind thinking.

Tripp interjected whatever he was contemplating. "I just wanted to make sure shit was cool. You being her parole officer and all." he somewhat smarted.

"Is..this something you and Ivi have both come to an agreement on? Have you even asked her?" Travis Jr countered.

Tripp shrugged. "Well, no but..."

"And you think Ivi is just going to say yes to moving in with you? By the sound of it, you two aren't even official yet..."

"Look man. I didn't call you over here to try and lecture or school me bout what's going on between me and mine. I just wanted to give you a heads up on what was good." Tripp argued.

"So why did you call me over here then? Really! Seems to me you had your mind made up already about Ivi moving in, without her knowing..."

Travis Jr. started gave that contemplation look again. Unbeknownst to Tripp or regardless if he wanted to admit it or not, Travis Jr knew him very well. They may not have had the best relationship, but he knew when Tripp was up to something, even if he didn't say it verbally. His actions always gave his ulterior motives away. "You want to keep Ivi close to you." Was Travis Jr.'s simple conclusion.

Tripp remained quiet.

"What's going on, Tripp??" Travis Jr asked with concern.

"I just..." Tripp paused, looking behind him. "..I need you to find out all can on Ivi's parents. Her mom mainly."

It was Travis Jr who was quiet this time around.

Tripp noticed. "By your silence, I'm sensing you don't want me to know anything about Ivi's mom or past." Tripp swallowed. Whatever it was, couldn't be good be the disdained look on Travis Jr.'s face.

He sat up sighing. "I have something to tell you Tripp..."

Down the hall, Ivi's phone rang for third time in a row. She stirred awake with frustration. "Renna... turn that phone off."

No reply came from her best friend, but the phone kept ringing. She huffed before trying to turn over. The soreness in her body stilling her. "Ahhh..." Ivi moaned. She looked around, frightened at first, because she wasn't in Renna's spare bedroom.

Then things started to register. All the events that led to her 'murdering'. Ivi shook her head, realizing she was at Tripp's now, just as her phone rang again. She became worried. Was something wrong? Is that why her phone kept blowing up?

Where was Tripp she wondered as she shuffled to pull the device from her purse. Ivi looked at her phone to see it was a number she didn't have save or recognized. After the fourth call ended, she checked to see if she calls or text from anyone she did know. She didn't. Ivi was relieved at least that no one she knew was in trouble, she hoped.

The phone rang again. With hesitation, Ivi finally answered. "Hello."

"Good you're awake. I was afraid you were asleep or just ignoring me. I was prepared to dial your phone all day if need be."

"Lynn?" Ivi quizzed recognizing her voice after she talked for a little bit.

"Agent Dawson, please. This isn't a personal call."

Ivi looked at her phone. "Excuse me?" she said the seriousness in her tone. "Why are you playing on my phone How did you get my number?"

"I can assure you, Ms. Nance, this is not a game I'm playing. I obtained your number through our database. Since it's a line that's attached to Mr. Chalmers AT&T account, it was quite easy to obtain."

"Wait. Hold up, Lynn..."

"Agent Dawson, please."

"Whatever! Will you please stop talking at me like I'm some imbecile and tell what the hell is going on?!" 

"Certainly. It's why I called of course. As I stated, I'm agent for the US Drug Enforcement Administration..."

"You didn't say that!" Ivi proclaimed, her heart rate picking up.

"Oh. I figure with me stating my name as Agent Dawson, it would register with you."

'Bitch!' Ivi said to herself.

"I have been lead on an investigation of a major drug ring for the past 6 months. I was assigned to bring top drug dealers in the panhandle. Unfortunately, I haven't been make a break."

"So you're not really an assistant." Ivi reasoned.

"No not really. That's just the cover I'm using while trying to obtain information I need to 'bring down the bad guys.'" Ivi could hear the smirk on her voice. And she didn't like where this was going.

"Why are you telling me all this?" Ivi asked wearily.

"Because I'm gonna need your help."

"How can I help you with a drug investigation? I don't do drugs, neither do I know anyone who does or sells them!" Ivi knew Renna, Tuck and Tripp smoked weed, but they had cards for theirs.

There was a pause and Ivi could hear the dread before words were spoken. "Actually, it's come to my knowledge that you know Theron Wright aka Speedy-T really well. In the biblical sense even. He talks about you all the time."

Ivi controlled the bile rising, her anger insurmountable. "Now you look here bitch..."

"No you look here, bitch! You're gonna help me crack this operation open, or I promise I'll send you on the first train smoking, right back to prison. Along with your little boy toy Tripp and his father, with his crooked ass!"

This was too much for Ivi to process. What was Lynn talking about? What drug operation? How did she know about what happened in her past? Tripp wasn't involved in any drug ring, yet she was willing to send him and her to  jail with no qualm. And what was she talking about with Detective Chalmers? How was he crooked?

Before she could ask her questions, Agent Lynn Dawson spoke. "This will be our last conversation via phone. Our next meeting will be in person and will happen weekly until the operation is shut down. I'm almost sure I don't have to stress to you the severity of keeping this under wraps, but I will. Not a word to your little boy toy, or anyone else. I can't chance this getting out. The whole thing will go asunder. Understood?"

"Wait..."

"Good day to you, Ms. Nance. I'll be in touch."

With that, the phone hung up and Ivi was left reeling. It only got worse when Tripp burst his bedroom door open. Ivi jumped at the sound of the door crashing against the wall. And when she looked at Tripp, her heart did summersaults in her stomach. Not in a good way.

"You're Paula's niece?!" Tripp seethed.

Oh shit! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 1K 14
A short and funny series. We have 2 male leads and 2 female leads. Hope you all enjoy... 1-18-22 #1 ignore COMPLETED UNEDITED
34.7K 901 26
🖤 .
1.7K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
996 9 51
▪︎trigger warning▪︎ - fighting - mentions of death - strong language - mature themes - booze/drinking - mentions of suicide - mentions of abuse ...