Compatibility

By moist2006

Fluffy ass Markus x Simon gæ shiz NO SMUT (hopefully not) COVER ART IS NOT MINE! CREDIT TO ARTIST! More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33/2

33

1.2K 64 37
By moist2006

Okay y'all, the time has come. I was planning to spread it out throughout more chapters but I decided to make the story end in one. I just want to say thank you all so much. The support you've all shown me with this book is unbelievable. I seriously can't say thank you enough. I will be starting another book shortly. It'll either be another simarkus book orrr a reed900 book. Probably reed900 but I'll figure it out later. Also the ending will probably be really confusing, so sorry about that. But please enjoy the cute stuff at the end and what happens after the mission is up to your imagination. So nonetheless, I present you the last chapter of 'Compatibility'. Enjoy❤️
——————————————————
Markus calculated how much time it would take until the android spotted them. It would be around six seconds until their plan was foiled. He reached for the gun Connor had given him and Simon, but realized shooting the android was not the best option. There was no where they could hide. "Kitchen!" Markus sent Connor a message. When Markus knew he had received it and understood, he grabbed Simon's arm and dragged him down the stairs. He glanced behind him, making sure Connor was following. Markus led them exactly where he said they were going. The kitchen. He swung the door open and dragged Simon in, holding it open for Connor and Hank. When they were all there, Markus gently but quickly closed it. Hank was gasping for breath, and Connor was beside trying to calm him down. He immediately held his breath, as loud footsteps could be heard from above. Markus creaked the door open slightly, giving him a good view of the bottom stairs. A couple seconds passed until he saw a tall, masculine figure. Markus thought that was Zlatko, but immediately disregarded the though when he noticed his LED.

It walked toward the room with a fireplace, then began walking back up the stairs with a tray of food. "Hurry up, Nezbit!"

"Coming, Zlatko." Markus wasn't very good at identifying android models, but it was obvious this was a male Traci from the Eden Club. (The building was destroyed after the revolution) Markus turned back toward Hank and Connor. "We know where he is, now he just have to find proof that he's doing illegal stuff." He whispered. A smile was prying it's way towards Connor's lips. He couldn't help it, the term 'Illegal stuff' was amusing to him. He gulped and signaled them to follow him. He slowly opened the door, and creeped back up the stairs as Simon, Markus and Hank followed. He was hunched forward, using the railing as some sort of cover. "Thank you, Nezbit." Markus heard metal scraping against each other as wires buzzed. He turned his head to check if everyone was still behind him, Markus noticed Gavin and Nines walking up the stairs to join them. He made eye contact with Nines. Nines nodded sternly, and Markus focused his attention back onto getting up the stairs. They were able to walk up the second set without making a single noise, which gave Markus hope. When they were at the top, Connor held up his fist, everyone stopped moving. He crept closer to a room he noticed had no door.

Connor glued his back to the wall and took a deep breath. He then peeked slightly to the other side. Zlatko had been too busy eating his food, he didn't notice him. Markus noticed a table with an android on it. It had been mangled, and destroyed. There was blue blood covering the floor. Connor pointed two of his fingers to the door next to the room where Zlatko was. "I'm going in, there is another door behind him. Cover the back." Nines began doing as Connor had told him, and Gavin followed his lead. "Markus, we're taking the front." Connor looked over at Hank and gave him a look that said everything that needed to be said. Markus then turned over to Simon. "Stay behind the wall." Markus was about to turn his attention back on Zlatko before he felt a soft hand grab his gently. "Please, be careful." Markus gave Simon a reassuring nod, and laced their fingers together not letting go. He didn't want Simon to be too nervous, so he held onto him. "Everyone in position." Was Connor's last words before everything went down. "Zlatko Andronikov." He quickly stopped chewing on his food and turned around. "You're under arrest for breaking the twenty-eighth amendment of the constitution and threatening the lives of countless androids. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of l-"

"You're Connor aren't you?" Connor paused. Zlatko began manically chuckling. "Famous deviant hunter?" Connor doesn't cower or flinch. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaki-"

"I wonder what a model like you is doing in a place like this.." Connor pauses once more. "I'm not breaking any laws, Connor." He slowly lifts his hands above his head. He focused his attention to Markus, who had also been pointing his gun towards him. "Ah, the last RK200 of it's kind, standing before me? I must be special, no?" Connor takes a breath. "You're coming with us." He states aggressively. He begins laughing once more. At this point, they couldn't tell if he's mentally insane, or just glad he's getting arrested. "Uh.. Markus!" He looks over at Simon who's pointing at something behind them. Markus looks over and sees four androids, limping up the stairs. They were badly damaged, there was blue blood covered all over them. "Connor, we have a problem!" Connor looked behind him and without notice, Markus saw Connor being tackled over the railing and falling. It seemed Zlatko had sprinted towards him when he hadn't been looking.

"Connor!" Hank shrieked. He aimed his gun and shot all four of the androids in the head. Hank ran down the stairs as all the androids collapsed to the floor. Markus followed behind him but stayed a good distance away. "Stay there, Lieutenant!" Connor warned as Zlatko regained his strength from the fall. The fact that he wasn't badly injured from a fall that high up was surprising, not just to Markus but probably everyone. Nines and Gavin approached from the room they had been ordered in. "The hell's goin on?!" Gavin bickered as he tried to get a closer look. Although Connor had ordered Hank to stay away, Hank did not comply, and ran towards him, causing him to drop his gun. Connor was on his knees trying to stabilize himself. "Are ya alright?!" He asked in a panic. Hank was usually always on guard, but when Connor got hurt, he was too distracted to notice Zlatko pull out a gun from his inner jacket. "Lieutenant, watch out!" Before Hank could react, Zlatko had shot him in the arm.
One shot and he moaned in pain. "Fuckin psycho!" His teeth gritted together as he tried to put pressure on the wound. Connor had stabilized at this point. He stood up and punched him square in the face. Markus ran down the stairs, and Simon followed him. He kneeled down beside Hank, trying to help his wound. "Simon, go find a cloth or a shirt, anything!" He quickly sprinted away. Markus didn't know which direction, but he didn't have time to find out. "Stop! I'm fine! Kill this asshole!" Immediately, Gavin and Nines came running down, joining Connor and Hank. "Holy shit, Hank!" Gavin looked towards Zlatko. He was holding his face in his hands as blood dripped out of the crevices.

"You'll pay for that you little shit!" Gavin sped walk behind him and lifted Zlatko up by the arms. "Nines get the handc-" Before he could finish his sentence, Zlatko had fling his head back, hitting Gavin in the nose. The impact knocked him back, and he fell to the ground letting go of Zlatko. He laughed again and pulled out a small black box from his pockets. There had been a red button on it. Connor didn't have enough time to process what had been happening before he pushed down on it. He began laughing once more. Connor kneed him in the groin, causing him to drop the box and fall to the ground. "What the hell is that?!" Gavin questioned, picking himself up from the ground while he held his nose. Nobody knew, and nobody had enough time to answer that question before the androids that Hank had shot in the head began arising from the ground. "Oh no.." Hank whispered. They all had red, bloody curdling eyes and moved like zombies. These were not androids anymore. These were monsters. Monsters that Markus knew Zlatko had created. Simon came running into the room and threw a handkerchief to Markus who caught it in one hand. He tied it around Hank's arm. "Simon, go call Fowler! And don't come back, do you hear me!?" Markus didn't hear a response. He looked over at Simon who had a worried and unsure look on his face. "Go, now!" Simon didn't want to leave Markus, but it was his orders, so he gave him a quick nod and ran out of the house using the back door Markus had left open.

He diverted his attention back to the androids. "These fuckin things won't die!" Gavin yelled. "Don't you understand?.." Gavin looked over at Zlatko who was still on the floor, holding his bulge. "Understand what?" Nines demanded sternly. He smirked as blood continued dripping from his nose. "I built them specifically for this day. I die, they die." Gavin chuckled and pointed his gun in between his eyes. "We'll just kill you, then." He was about to pull the trigger before Nines tackled him to the floor. "Nines! What the hell-" Gavin's eyes were still trying to focus, but when they did he felt something dripping on his hands. Nines had been shot. Markus attempted firing a couple shots at them, but just as Gavin had said. They wouldn't die. Hank patted his pocket with one hand. "Shit! They took my gun!" Markus looked over at them, one of them had the gun pointed at Markus. Before they shot, he grabbed the tip and forced it up. Markus maneuvered the gun out of its hands as the shot fired at the ceiling. His quick reflexes allowed him to shoot the android in the leg, it collapsed to the ground, but it was still fully alive, just as the other 3 were. Hank had stood up at this point and started walking towards Gavin and Nines, who had still been on the floor. "I can't get up. He's too heavy." Gavin stressed. Hank used his foot to try and pry Nines off of Gavin as his hands were deemed useless. He didn't seem to be moving or responding, something was wrong. "You can kill me now, but if you do Fowler won't believe you!" He said as he cackled wildly. Although Connor hated to admit it, he was right, Connor wasn't even supposed to be doing this, the only proof they had that they didn't set this up was Zlatko. He knew the ins and outs of how deviancy and androids worked. They had to keep him alive until Fowler assigned a unit to their location.

"Get him off me!" Gavin was very claustrophobic, the weight that Nines had been putting on his chest was triggering it. "I'm trying!" Hank replied. "Hank!" He looked around as he heard his name being called. It was definitely not a voice he knew. He looked up and saw an eden club traci pointing a gun towards him. "Step away from him. Now!" He warned. When Hank didn't move, he fired centimeters away from Hank's foot. Hank huffed but stepped back, still holding his arm as blood seeped through the cloth wrapped around his wound. He focused his attention to Connor who had been standing the closest to Zlatko. He was still on the floor. The kick Connor gave him was still affecting him. "Step away from Zlatko, and you will be spared." Connor realized this was getting out of hand, he reached into his holster and held it to Zlatko's head. The traci has been faster, he shot straight into Connor's thigh. He fell to the floor, dropping his gun in the process. Markus had been distracting the four androids by shooting all the limbs but they were still moving wildly. He didn't know how much longer he could keep it up.

How was it possible?

"Connor!" Hank yelled once again. He motioned toward him which only lead to a bullet scrapping Hank in the thigh. "Agh! Shit!" He bellowed. "Stay there, Lieutenant.." Connor had stammered as he tried to regain his strength. Zlatko had been much quicker though. "Thank you, Nezbit." He lifted himself from the floor and uppercutted Connor in the chin. He fell backwards and his back hit the floor. "Connor? Connor!" Hank called out his name, hoping and praying he was alright. Zlatko kneeled down beside him. "I'm not just going to kill you. No no no, I'm going to watch you suffer, slowly.." He ripped open his shirt and pulled out his theruim pump, throwing it across the room. "Son of a bitch!" Hank picked up Nines's gun that he had dropped on the floor when tackling Gavin, and aimed it for Zlatko. Although, Nezbit had been like Zlatko's guardian angel. He shot even closer to Hank's feet this time. Hank came close to blowing Zlatko's brains out, but he wouldn't be able to manage without getting shot at. "Markus!" He didn't dare to lose concentration to the android calling his name. "Stop resisting the inevitable." He said robotically. He heard a shot fire, it ringed in his ears and he knew it was a warning shot.

Markus was so busy dealing with the androids that he didn't hear Zlatko running up behind him. He wrapped his arms up and over Markus's underarms. He couldn't move his hands, he kicked and squirmed but he couldn't. "Let go of me you asshole!" He screamed as he tried pulling himself away from Zlatko's grasp. Although it was already too late. The androids who had had once been distracting where now ripping his therium pump out too. They beat and kicked him until no more energy to defend himself with was left. "No! Please!.." He screamed before his entire view of vision started blinking red. Warnings had been popping up. So many, that he couldn't dismiss them like usual. When Markus did not have enough strength to fight back now that his heart was gone, Zlatko threw him to the floor along with his pump.

"Connor! Markus!" Hank pled. Markus was lying on the floor, he looked around, but couldn't recognize much.

Time until shutdown:
3:21

He saw sight of his pump which was highlighted. He stretched his hand toward the general direction when he noticed a blue liquid had been splattered on it. He didn't pay too much mind to it, he knew that it had been his blood, so he started crawling over to his pump. He didn't have enough energy to get up and walk. He had been so close to reaching before something stomped on his hand. He looked up and saw Zlatko looking down on him. "Why did you have to be so noble? You could've lived your life as a slave, just how you were designed to be. But no, you had to deviate and disobey your master! Look around you! You're surrounded by obedient machines. They didn't betray they're master. They listen and do the job." He slowly arose his gun and placed it on his forehead. "It didn't have to come to this, Markus. I know somewhere deep inside you, you're still a machine. Maybe when I put you back together, you'll be fixed, you won't feel things anymore.. and you'll be a slave, my slave."

Time until shutdown:
2:12

Markus's head fell back down to the ground. He had only two minutes to live, and he was ready to accept his death. He shut his eyes tightly and prepared for impact. He didn't hear anything for what felt like forever, until he felt the ringing of a gunshot. Nothing hurt. He thought he had died, but pop up warnings were still scattered all across his field of vision. He thought maybe there was an android heaven.

Time until shutdown:
1:54

He began speculating that he was still alive. He wanted to open his eyes. To see what was happening, but his body couldn't manage. Everything would go silent for a moment, and then a loud ringing would erupt in Markus's audio system. It was strange. He clenched his fists as hard as he could...

"Markus!"

Markus..?

The loud ringing could be heard. Then he felt something in his chest. His blood circulation sped up, and he could feel his heart beat.

System reboot 10%

"Please, please! Open you're eyes!" The voice was very familiar, but he couldn't register it anywhere.

System reboot 26%

He felt his energy and strength coming back slowly, but surly. Yet he still wasn't aware of anything.

System reboot 45%

Markus's eyes slowly opened, he could see a little bit of what seemed to be light, but everything was still a big blur.

System reboot 58%

All his memories started flooding back; Carl's house, playing chess with him, reading with him.

System reboot 67%

The time he spent at the junkyard. All the androids who were trapped, all the androids who were damaged and never will got the chance to be free.

System reboot 78%

Arriving to Jericho, being surrounded by all the androids. Meeting... meeting..

System reboot 89%

North, Josh and Simon. He remembered them all. The Cyberlife warehouse, the march, the demonstration. Becoming one of the leaders of Jericho. Leading them to freedom.

System reboot 99%

Simon. His laugh. His awkwardness. His snarky comments. His selflessness. All the moments they shared together. Everything. He remembered everything.

System reboot 100%

Markus now had control of his entire body. Although not all of his strength had been restored, he was able to walk and talk. He fully opened his eyes to find Simon's big blue eyes staring deeply at his. "S-Simon?.." Markus's head was laid on Simon lap. "Markus! You're okay!" He stammered as he wiped his tears away. "Where's Zlatko?" Markus asked as he looked around the room, still taking in his surroundings. "Where he belongs." Simon mumbled looking over to a limp body on the floor. "I know I shouldn't have killed him. But if I didn't, you'd all die." More tears start dripping out of his eyes and landing on Markus's jacket. "I thought I had lost you, you know that?.." He wept. "I.. I thought I had told you to not come back-"

"I couldn't have just left you guys, Markus! I tried, but I couldn't.." Markus used the little bits of strength he had to sit up head level with Simon. He looked behind him and noticed Hank was leaning down next to Connor. He seemed to still be alive, but Nines wasn't. Hank must've pushed Nines off Gavin. He was sitting by his lifeless android, staring at its unmoving body. Markus focused back on Simon who was staring at his hands as they fidgeted. "Thank you.." He looked up toward him, his eyes were still filled with tears. He pulled Markus into a a tight hug. "I told you this was a bad idea, but you didn't listen to me, Markus. You didn't.." He returned the hug by wrapping his arms around Simon. "I know, I'm sorry.." Simon dug himself deeper into Markus's embrace. "Why did you.. come back?.." Simon sighed and pulled away. Markus was confused, he did it so suddenly that the next thing he did surprised him even more. "You saved me back at Stratford Tower, Markus.. And now, I can say that I've returned the favor." It seemed like Simon hesitated a little bit, but soon his lips were smashing themselves onto Markus's. Only this time, his body and his mind were telling him the same thing. Markus waisted no time kissing him back, but knowing Simon he kept it short and sweet. When Markus went to pull away, Simon pulled him closer not letting him go. He felt Simon's lips form a smile.

He wanted to stay like this forever, but all good things must come to an end. Simon slowly pulled away, Markus was still trying to process everything. He had a dumbfounded expression plastered on his face causing Simon to burst into a little giggle. "We should probably go check up on Hank.." Simon advised. Markus nodded slowly, still in awe.
-
Turns out Hank's wounds weren't lethal, and Connor was on the verge of deactivation right before Hank was able to get his therium pump back in. As for Nines, he had a bullet in his back, and was dead. Although since he was such a new model, the company agreed to send a new RK900 model back to the precinct. Though that meant that it would be cleared of its old memories. Although that's not all that happened, when the units arrived, Fowler wasn't too happy with the fact that Connor went behind his back and assigned Gavin, Connor and Hank paperwork duty for 2 weeks. Gavin wasn't too fond of the idea, in fact he didn't say anything to Fowler about it. Connor thought he was under-reacting to the situation, mainly because before Nines was assigned to be his partner, Gavin would curse out Fowler for giving him paperwork duty. But that's another story ;)

After the matter; the police told everyone that they should go home. Hank got sent to the hospital with Connor, Gavin used Hank's car to get back home and Simon and Markus happily called up a self driving taxi to get to Jericho. The ride was silent almost all the way through, but the silence broke when they got to where they needed to be. Markus and Simon walked into the church and were greeted by the familiarness of all the androids. Simon smiled widely, he was glad to be back.

"Simon! Markus!" Both North and Josh ran up to them, they couldn't stop pushing each other as they did. "Markus! What happened to you?! You have blood everywhere!!" North ranted. Josh was shocked as well. "Its a pretty long story.." He said as he scratched the back of his neck and smiled. "We'll explain it, all.. but first, Markus needs to get cleaned up." Simon looked over at Markus and winked.
___________________________________
God frikin dammit (Christian server)
This took sooooo damnnnn loooong and it's not even good. I literally rushed through this and I really don't feel like reading all of it just to look to typos. Fuck me. Anyway yess what happens next is up to you. Honestly I think they're about to fuck like when Simon gets Markus all alone when he's cleaning him up. Honestly if someone could please write that smut for me, that would be totally swagggy. I could write it myself but I've been on this fanfic for so long that I just want something new. Anyway I think I'm probably going to be building a reed900 fic off of this ending so stay tuned y'all. In other news I probably won't look through this for typos so if you see one I'm sorry. I know it makes the entire story sound retarted, but I hope you like it?

Well, one last time, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you for reading!💕💞💞❤️💗💖❤️💕💘💕💞❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1K 7
{HighSchool Au} Tony Stark is a 17 year old depressed and broken teen who's mom died during summer break,now that his mom died he has to live with hi...
28.2K 1.3K 25
Prequel to Beautiful When You Don't Try. Lauren/Adrianne Emotional Fluff Rated M for later chapters. Camila is mentioned a lot.
42.9K 1.5K 15
Just a collection of Sheriarty one shots I write every now and again.
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...