Sinners -Sweet Pea-

By Tori_vx

Lou Jones, beautiful, popular and powerful girl with Serpent blood running through her veins. Rebellion big o... More

1. What the hell is secrets and sins?
2. You thought right, loverboy
3. Sweet Pea? What the heck is that?
4. Nancy Drew strikes again
5. Lou you scared me
6. Pureheart the Powerful
7. Have fun in the snakepit
8. A modern day version of Bonnie and Clyde
9. Snake bites over dog fleas
10. I am his partner in crime
11. A certain dark-haired Serpent who likes to wear dog tags
12. I'm still your Daddy
13. A crate of pancake mix
14. All snakes have a soft underbelly, he's yours
15. I really like you, Sweet Pea
16. You wouldn't let your momma get hurt, would you Charlotte?
17. You look good in a turtleneck
18. Did he give you snake bites yet?
19. I want you, all of you tonight
20. He's good, right? He looks like he is
21. Watch it, carrot head
22. So, you must be Lou
23. Now it's time we bite back
24. Who do you think was her first kiss?
25. He doesn't deserve someone like you
26. Welcome to: Carrie the Musical
27. You're just like me Lou
28. I do satisfy her more than you could ever have
29. Like mother like daughter
30. I always told you boys are dumb
32. Wounds heal I guess
33. I was waiting all summer for you, Lou
34. This is like an episode of Gossip Girl
35. Your puppy love is the best
36. In that case, we definitely have to play it right?
37. Maybe one day
38. To the grave
39. You're a stalker
40. Such a Stydia moment
41. I love you
42. I see the way you look at her
43. You messed with our squad, you messed with us
44. I promise
New Book!
New Book!

31. A pretty girl like you

5K 105 57
By Tori_vx

!!!Trigger warning!!!

Lou's POV

"Where are you going?", my father asked as he looked up from his newspaper. "I have to do something", I smiled at him. 

"Okay but be safe kid", he smiled getting back to is newspaper. 

I quickly shut the door behind me and clenched my jacket tighter around my body, it was six thirty a half hour from now I might know what mine and Sweet Pea's relationship will be about. 

I got on my bike and looked around, I felt as if someone was watching me but there was no one out there. I shrugged and slipped on my helmet before turning the engine of my bike on and drive down to the little pub in the more out part of Riverdale. 

The now warm air hit my face and for one second all my thoughts and doubts left my head and I felt free. 

I parked my bike in front of the pub and walked in to see some familiar faces, I guess word spread this bar is where Hogeye works. I got to the counter and sat down taking in a deep breath. 

"Ah the Serpent Queen herself", Hogeye greeted me. "Oh shut up", I chuckled. "I always knew you had it in you, princess. What can I get you?", the man asked. 

"Hit me please, I need something strong", I chuckled. "Rough day? Don't tell your dad", Hog-eye chuckled placing two tequila shots and a Mojito in front of me.

"Rough life, tell me if you see Sweet Pea alright?", I asked the man. "Of course, trouble in paradise?", he asked. "You tell me", I answered before drowning my shots. 

*

"He's not coming, is he?", I asked Hogeye now my words slurred. "I guess not, princess", Hogeye replied sadly. 

"I should have known", I mumbled playing with my empty glass which was my third mojito that evening. 

"Okay, I will give you one more because I feel bad for you but that's it", Hogeye chuckled. "Deal", I smiled. 

"Oh and tonight is on the house, a little present for becoming our leader", he winked passing me the drink which I gladly took. 

Sweet Pea didn't see another chance, he wanted the break. I hope my dad was right and we will eventually find back to each other. 

After drowning my fourth drink I grabbed my jacket and stumbled out of the bar into the night, the cold air hit me right in the face. Just then I realized how wasted I was. 

"How am I gonna get home?", I asked myself trying to get my phone out and getting it unlocked while I started walking. 

"All alone? Serpent Queen?", a familiar voice asked. "Ron?", I asked turning around to look at the boy who was with four other boys. 

"My name is not Ron, never knew why you would call me that", the boy chuckled. Then I noticed he wasn't wearing his usual jacket, his leather jacket was covered in silver pins. 

"Where is your jacket?", I slurred. "Oh, you didn't know? He became one of us", Malachai chuckled, "I am a little hurt you didn't remember me". 

"I will go now, good night", I slurred typing on my phone accidentally pressing the call button on Reggie's number. But to my luck, I somehow managed to delay the call as soon as he picked up. 

"You are going nowhere", Ron smirked and grabbed my arms. Then I realized I was actually behind the bar in a little alley, god Lou you're so stupid why wouldn't you just keep your eyes away from your phone for a second?

"Let go of me", I demanded. "You don't get to make the demands", Malachai smirked holding my face in his dirty hands. 

"Did no one tell you that a pretty girl like you shouldn't get all wasted by herself?", the leader of the Ghoulies smirked. 

"I got it from here boys", Malachai ordered. "Where are you going you snitch?", I spat at Ron just to be slapped by him. 

I gasped and Malachai used his chance and pushed me into the wall hovering over me. He held his hand over my mouth silencing my little screams. He pushed me to the ground ripping my shirt slightly. 

"Shh, Serpent Queen, no one will help you. Not even your stupid boyfriend because tonight you are mine", he whispered as his hand traveled down my side and stopped as he reached a bare spot. 

His hand traveled up my shirt and I couldn't do anything because my head was spinning from the alcohol. "Stop, please stop", I cried out. He slapped me, "I said be quiet".

My breath hitched as I felt one of his hands around my neck, choking me and not in a good way. "Okay, we will get this done quickly and if you don't shut the hell up I will choke you to death", the man smiled. 

His hands traveled down my back to my ass giving it a squeeze now tears were falling out of my eyes. Malachai started kissing down my neck making me scream for help again suddenly I was ripped by my hair. 

"I said shut up", he demanded, soon his hand slipped in my pants making me cry even more. I was defenseless. I couldn't do anything about the scene just like it was with Nick but this time I knew no one would get me out of this, not this time. 

"See it's that easy my baby", he whispered in my ear his hand still around my neck and the other one opening my pants. "Oh I have been waiting for this moment for so long, you can't even imagine", he smirked opening his pants as well. 

Tears were flowing out of my eyes and I had to keep quiet I had no intention of things getting even worse. He ripped my shirt open completely and everything happened to fast as his one hand gripped onto my neck and the other one silencing me. 

Sweet Pea's POV

"Pea, what's up man?", Fangs asked as he and Toni walked into the room. "Nothing", I muttered glancing at the Dog tag Lou got me.

"Spill it", Toni demanded. "Lou and I we-we- I. We're taking a break and it was my stupid to decide, so", I yelled. 

"What did you do?", Fangs asked somewhat angry. "She said to meet her down at the bar on the Northside if I want to keep going and if I don't we are taking a break", I explained suddenly feeling ashamed of myself. 

"So why are you here still?", Toni asked angrily. "Because I don't want to keep going", I yelled. 

"Why not? You were all lovey-dovey literally a week ago", Fangs argued. "I cheated on her", I blurred out feeling even more ashamed of myself. 

"You did what? Who? Sweet Pea tell me who or I will literally kill you right here", Toni yelled as Fangs held her back. 

"I know, I feel disgusted by myself but it just happened. She helped me with Math and stuff happened", I mumbled. "Sweet Pea who?", Toni asked through gritted teeth. 

"Josie", I choked out hating myself even more. I destroyed the only chance with the girl I ever loved and opened up to. 

I felt a slap on my cheek, "I can't believe you, after all, she's been through? You know Lou and you know she has a temper, you better pray she is safe right now because if I was here I would be drunk out of my ass. How is she supposed to get home?", Toni yelled.

"I am sorry", I said. "I bet you are, I will search for her", Toni said grabbing her helmet and bursting out of the door. 

"Dude, I feel so bad, you gotta believe me", I told Fangs with my head in my hands. "I get it, but bro that is so low. You loved her", he whispered. "I still do. I hope she's safe", I said. 

*

Lou's POV

After the nightmare was over, I couldn't wake up because this wasn't a dream. I sat in the alley, my hands slung around my legs as I quietly cried into my arms. 

I had my clothes some kind of way on, since they mostly were ripped but I couldn't bring myself to get up. I was in so much pain and I didn't know what to do. 

"Lou?!", I heard Reggie's voice yell. I looked up not bothering to call for help I just sat there in silence. 

"Lou?!", I heard again but this time it sounded as if he was closer. "Lou?", he asked this time standing at the beginning of the alley. 

"Oh my god", he breathed out rushing to my side quickly. He tried touching my shoulder but I flinched away. 

"What happened?", he asked seeming out of breath. I opened my mouth but I couldn't form words tears shooting back in my eyes. I could still feel Malachai's hands all over me. 

"You don't have to say anything, let me take you home", he offered making me shake my head. "No", I cracked out. 

"Okay, okay, I will take you to my place. I am alone so no one will ask questions, we will get you clean alright and sober", he said holding his hand out to me. 

I resisted at first but then laid my shaky hand in his as he helped me up. My legs were shaking and I was in pain, no way I could stand so my legs gave up under me. 

"Hey, hey, let me carry okay?", he asked and I only nodded. He breathed in as he picked me up bridal style carrying me in his car. 

We drove off as soon as he placed me and him inside. He stopped the car in front of his house to which I was so familiar to. 

Reggie and I made it inside and went upstairs to his bathroom. "Okay, you get clean okay?", he asked. I nodded as he started filling up a bathtub. I sat on the edge of it watching the water fill up the tub. 

"I'm going downstairs to get you some warm towels, some water, and some food to sober you up. I will also give you some clothes if that's okay with you?", he asked bending down in front of me as if I was a little kid. 

"Yeah, thank you", I choked out. He nodded and went out closing the door behind him. I stood up and got rid of the bit clothes I had on and looked in the mirror. 

The person in the mirror wasn't me, I had dirt over my face, my cheek was red and so were my eyes. My skin was white and I had bags under my eyes. My hair was all over the place and so was my make up. 

I had a bruise on my neck and serval bruises all over my body. I sighed and stepped into the bathtub not getting the imagines or his hands out of my head. 

There was a light knock on the door, "Is it okay if I come in?". "Yes", I whispered not taking my eyes off the water. I sat in the same position as earlier, my arms wrapped around my legs. 

Reggie sat down next to the bathtub and handed me a bottle with water and set a plate with crackers on the edge. I didn't care that I was naked in front of him, not like I cared at that moment but there was nothing he hasn't seen yet.

"Lou, I have to ask you, what happened? What were you even doing there?", Reggie asked worriedly. "I waited for two hours and he didn't come, he didn't", I stumbled. 

"Who?", "Sweet Pea, he was supposed to come to the bar if he thought there was hope for our relationship but he didn't", I cried. 

"What happened then? You have to tell me", the Asian pleaded. "It was them, he-he pushed me to the ground. His hands, the-they were all over my body. I couldn't do anything I was defenseless. He- he raped me, Reggie", I said letting a sob come from my mouth. 

Reggie was speechless, his eyes wide. After seconds of being in trance, he reached over and hugged me letting me cry in his chest. 

*

The next morning I woke up, my headache wasn't that bad but it was still there. I felt empty as if all life has been drained from me.

I got up slowly and searched for Reggie, of course, he was still sleeping in his parents' bed. I went to his closet where I found one of my old black skinny jeans and I grabbed a grey t-shirt from him slipping it all on. 

Luckily Reggie threw away my clothes except for my underwear which were freshly washed. My throat was sore from the choking yesterday and I felt a deep pain from my legs to my arms and between my legs. I felt ashamed. 

I brushed my teeth with my old toothbrush and like yesterday the person in the mirror wasn't me. I grabbed the few things I had, my jacket and my phone which was cracked. I had a couple of messages but I didn't mind replying. 

I snug into Reggie's parents' room. "Thank you, Reggie. For yesterday, I will be gone over summer, I hope you enjoy yours, love Lou", I wrote down on a little note I laid on the table. 

Then I slipped out of the house and got to my bike which was still at the bar. My heart rate sped up as I passed the alley where everything went down yesterday. 

I got on my bike and headed home, luckily no one was home. I quickly grabbed a bag, stuffing serval stuff in it and then writing another letter:

'Hey, dad and Jug, Sweet Pea didn't show up and I need some alone time. I will be in Toledo with Gladys don't bother to come for me, I will see you after the summer. I love you and I am sorry, Lou'

I then got out and started driving down the road and towards Toledo.

*

"Lou? Let her in for god's sake", Jellybean ordered at the sight of me. "What are you doing here?", she asked excitedly. 

"I am here to visit. God, you've grown up so much", I smiled at my little sister. 

"Lou, what are you doing here?", Gladys asked approaching me. "Gladys", I smiled.

Toni's POV

"Fp open the door", I yelled pounding on the Jones door. The door was opened by a sad looking man. "Did you see Lou?", I asked him immediately. 

"No, but she's gone. She left", he choked out. "What do you mean she left?", I asked confused. "She wrote this letter that she will be in Toledo over the summer and that none of us should come for her", he explained. 

"FP, I think something happened to her last night, Lou would never just leave like that. I found this in an alley near the bar", I told the man laying the necklace Sweet Pea gave her on the table.

"It was ripped from her neck". 

*****

Hey guys!!!!

Oh my god, I was waiting for this chapter for so long. 

Also who wants to talk to me about the new episode, is Archie dead wtf? I'm beyond confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 346 45
"Someone! P-Please! Help, I'm in labor-ah!" Betty Smith barges into a bar, owned by the south side serpents. She's 19 and in labor, she needs help, a...
207K 3.5K 50
Welcome to the Southside. This place is my home and I hate how those over privileged residents from the Northside treat us. Southside has two main ga...
138K 2K 30
Ivy Jones was the daughter of a well known and well-respected member of the Serpents, George Jones. She was breathtakingly beautiful and dangerously...
112K 1.8K 65
Ella is the daughter of FP Jones and twin sister of Jughead. Being a serpent is tough in a town like riverdale is tough, not knowing when money is co...