Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Twenty One ☾

12.1K 234 141
By babyylivv

A/N:::*We all know the twins birthdays are not the 30th of December.. but we are gonna pretend it is.. okie dokie?:))*

— double update;))

Well today's the day.. I either pass the test and become a member of the Italian mafia, or I don't pass the test.. and I don't even want to know what will happen then.

The blinding sun knocked on my eyelids impatiently wanting me to get up, and start my day. The wind hitting against my window repeatedly is what finalized my annoyed attitude towards the morning.

I got up and and picked out my outfit. Since it's sunny out and the snow seems to be melting, I decided to wear a skirt today.

I slipped on a short black skirt, and a silk yellow long sleeve blouse with white thin stripes going vertically. Then I put on my yellow old shook vans with no show socks, and and finally I put my hair into a loose  curly side ponytail with a black bow.

I'm nervous for the tests today and the rising. It's the twins birthdays. I really didn't know what to get them, so I tried my best to find something that I thought they would both like.

I grabbed my phone and texted both Grayson and Ethan a happy birthday text.

>>Ethan
Me- happy birthday!! Have a good day:)))

>>Grayson
Me- happy birthdayyy! Have a good day:)))

I locked my phone then headed downstairs to see the monkeys that I love with all my heart. I walked into the kitchen seeing the guys eating bananas and three peels around each of them. I guess they are monkeys..

"Guys stop. You're gonna get sick!" I said worriedly taking their bananas and throwing them away. Max shook his head. "We read on line bananas help with stress." Max said swallowing the mushy banana in his mouth. I sighed.

"Where did you get this information?" I asked skeptically. "Instagram. It was a meme." Nick said going into a day dream and chuckling. Max slapped his arm. "Bro you said it said that on a healthy habit website!" Max said now getting angry.

Nick shrugged it off and continued to look off in space thinking about whatever goes through that head of his.

I clapped my hands grabbing their attention. "Well, we need to go we can't be late for the testing." I said already heading out the door starting to get anxiety about failing. I've never failed a test before ever, and I don't want to start now.

__________

We were all standing in the training facility where Max and Nick will do their tests. Mr. Dolan and John-his right hand man, are watching us very closely, and it's making me nervous.

"Alright Nicholas, you're up first." John said giving him a reassuring smile. John is nice. He's not Italian which surprised me-born and raised in the Bronx he says. He's nice and always calm.

Nick went inside the all glass room and picked up his gun. Six targets starting moving everywhere, and Nick shot the first one with ease. He proceeded to shoot the remaining five like it was nothing. Then a woman walked in the room and put a blind fold on him making me very confused.

"Shoot the target." She said watching him closely with admiration in her eyes. Nick turned in a circle and stopped in a particular spot and slowly raised his gun. His finger moved from the gun to the trigger and bam.

Bullseye

I smiled brightly when I saw he hit the target almost right dead in the center. He took off his blindfold and I could see a wash of relief move over him. Nick put the gun down walking out of the room, coming to Max and I.

"For a dumbass you can shoot a gun pretty damn well bro." Max said as we hugged Nick.

"Very well Nicholas, impressive. Maximus you are up next." John said nodding his head to the fighting center.

Max walked in and stood in the middle of the mats. A man was sneaking behind him and before words could even build in my head Max had already turned around and flipped him over his shoulder. He pulled his arm back and shot his fist into the mans face as if it was a sling shot.

One by one different people went up against Max, who of which wasn't on the ground once. The last man swung at Max, and he caught the fist before it could make contact.

Max kneed him in the gut making him fall, and then jammed his knee into the mans throat making him fall to the floor with scarce oxygen.

No more men came out of the room. Max put his guard down and looked around the room. Twelve men lay breathless on the floor around him. He did it! Max walked out of the room with bloody knuckles and gave Nick and I a hug.

"Excellent Maximus. Finally Olivia, you're next." John said giving me a smile which I easily returned.

I walked to the interrogation room which had no windows and everyone followed closely behind.

"You will have exactly one hour to figure out what this man is. A murder, thief, rapist, etc. Good luck Olivia." John said handing me a clip board. I nodded and hesitantly took it opening the door.

"Liv." A voice stopped my movement. "If he lays a hand on you-" I cut Ethan off. I smiled. "I'll be okay. Don't come in. When I need you I'll call." I said then walked into the room where I was met with a blank stare of cold blue eyes.

He smirked looking me up and down holding a long gaze on my legs. "Hello..Leonard." I said checking the paper for his name. He shot me a glare. "No. It's Leo." He snapped.

Likes control.

I nodded understanding. "I'm Liv." I said with a smile, one of which he did not return.

"Mind me asking some questions?" I asked. He hesitated but none the less nodded. I smiled. "How was you're h-home life growing up?" I asked inspecting his every move closely.

He shrugged leaning back in the metal chair making his handcuffs rattle on the table. "Fine." He said coldly. I nodded. "How about your mother?" I asked gently. He slightly shifted uncomfortably. His forehead began to shine under the lights.

Nervous

"She was..amazing." He said with the most emotion you can put into a word. I nodded with a smile. "A-and your father?" I asked. His jaw clenched roughly and he slammed his hands in the table.

"You have no right to ask me that question! I don't answer to a woman!" He snapped loudly. I was taken back by his out burst. I nodded.

Degrades women
Dominant

I stood up and stood in front of him watching his eyes roam my body shamelessly.

"I'm just a woman. I shouldn't b-be aloud to speak to you like that.. should I?" I asked noticing his wicked smile appear and he calmed down with a simple nod.

He suddenly pulled his foot out from under the table and scooted my legs towards him making me sit in his lap. "You sit here." He snapped. I nodded agreeing. He stared at my chest and smirked when I pulled it down lower. Interesting.

"Leo.. let me predict something. All you want to do right now, is show me what a r-real man is.. am I correct. You want control over me.. you want my body." I said watching his every move.

He smirked and stared into my eyes dangerously. "I'd slam you against the table, and choke you until you learn to follow rules." He muttered under his breath as if he was talking to himself.

I took the key out of the waist band of my skirt and unlocked his handcuffs. "Then do it." I said in his ear. He stood up and grabbed my hips slamming me against the wall while holding me up. His nails dig into my hips probably causing bruises.

"Keep your mouth shut. No talking." He snapped coldly. While touching my bare thighs.

"Ethan!" I yelled. Immediately the door flew open and Leo was ripped off of me. I stood to my feet regaining my balance. "You don't touch. Whats mine." Ethan growled in Leo's direction. He put his hand on my back leading me out to everyone who was waiting for my answer.

"He's a rapist. He likes to have all control, and be dominant. Women are toys t-to him, and his father was abusive to his mother. His alcoholic father raped his mother triggering his love for control. " I said looking to Mr. Dolan and John.

They looked at each other and then back to me.

"Outstanding Olivia. You're gonna be one hell of a weapon." John said cracking a smile. I quietly squeeled and rushed to hug my brothers.

"Good job bubba." Nick said proudly. I felt arms on my waist and I was pulled into a hard chest and lifted up. I opened my eyes and Ethan had me in the air smiling widely. I giggled.

"You did it babydoll." He said. I smiled widely and nodded. "I wanna hug too." Grayson whines behind me. Ethan put me down and I hugged Grayson. "Way to go bestie." Grayson said. I smiled. "Thanks Gray." I said officially using a nickname.

"Office room now." Mr. Dolan said loudly. We all scurried to the room not wanting to face his wrath. I sat in the seat that I did before and everyone pretty much went back to the other spots.

"Would the three Cole's please stand?" Mr. Dolan said more as a command. We all stood and he had a genuinely proud smile on his face. He put his hands up in the air.

"The new official members of the Italian mafia."

Cheering crowded my ears and smiles brightened up my eyes. I didn't think being apart of a dangerous mafia would feel so.. exciting.

"Now everyone please prepare for the rising." Mr. Dolan said with a smile. I didnt know it was possible for him to smile that much in one sitting. Everyone began to rush out.

A hand gently grabbed my wrist pulling me out of the crowd.

I looked up meeting beautiful hazel green eyes. "You make me proud principessa." Ethan said quietly. I smiled holding in the blush. "I will pick you up at nine, okay darling?" He asked raising a very sculpted eyebrow. I nodded.

I began to walk away and exited the room being met with an excited Cameron. "Ahh we need to get you ready!" She yelled pulling my arm to follow her. I giggled keeping up behind her.

"We're gonna make you look hot!" She said excitedly making me giggle. "Then we will see if Ethan can keep it in his pants." She said still pulling me.

Vote and comment:))<<pwease?
^^Thank you lovessss<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 171 37
I stopped dead in my tracks that time. "I am not a child Dally. Stop treating me like one!" He hesitated to say anything but then spit something out...
2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...
9.4K 371 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
465K 11.4K 67
Ever had your world revolve around a man? ✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️ "Get off me" I furrow my brows "wha..." "Get off me damnit!" He yelled I qu...