Personal Chef

By pumpkinspiciest

A fanfic for food lovers. Chelsea Price is hired as Shawn Mendes's personal chef. As she cooks for the pop st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Q & A
Not an update but kinda funny

Chapter 82

7.5K 213 289
By pumpkinspiciest

Spring arrived and it finally became time for Shawn to go on tour. We'd been able to coordinate my schedule so that we wouldn't go more than three weeks without seeing each other. He was starting in South America and Mexico. After that he had a week at home before going to Asia and Oceania. Then he went to Europe, where I'd be joining him for five days. He'd be in Toronto for a week before starting the North American leg of the tour, which was the biggest. I was joining him for several quick visits during this final leg.

So while it was wonderful that I would never have to go too long with out him, I knew I'd miss him horribly. I was very thankful that I had my bistro to keep me busy. I figured I'd spend more hours there so that I'd have fewer alone in the condo.

Two days before Shawn left, his parents threw him a small party in their home. It was very fun, and I loved listening to him talk with all his loved ones about his enthusiasm for touring. Knowing that his absence was to do something he loved made it easier to take.

The day before he left, I took off from work so that we could spend every moment together. I helped him pack during the morning and listened for the hundredth time as he promised he'd call and text me so often that I'd want him to back off.

I let Shawn pick his last dinner and was surprised he didn't pick his favorites. Instead he asked me to cook the same thing I made on my first day working for him. This meant we were having a cucumber salad in a rice wine vinaigrette, shrimp ramen, with gelato and cookies for dessert. I vividly remembered what I'd made, but I was surprised he recalled it.

Shawn helped me cook, though he made the process take much longer than necessary because he kept kissing me. I know he would have fucked me right there in the counter next to the deveined shrimp if we weren't both already spent and sore from nonstop sex over the last few days. There were several occasions when we didn't think we could do it again and then one of us would mention how long it would be before we were together again and the next thing we knew, we were naked and going at it.

We sat across from each other as we ate dinner. Both of us were uncharacteristically quiet.

"This is really hard," Shawn said. "Harder than I thought it would be."

I reached across the table for his hand. "It is hard, and we're going to miss each other, but we'll both be fine."

"I can't wait for you to come to Europe. Aside from my performances, it can be the honeymoon we never took."

"You do owe me a honeymoon," I said with a smile. "I'll have to bring some sexy lingerie so that we can recreate what it felt like to be newlyweds."

His eyes grew dark. "I'm down for that."

We finished eating and did the dishes together. The poor kitchen wouldn't get much use while Shawn was away, since I'd go back to eating my meals at work or bringing them home.

After that we curled up on the couch with drinks as we listened to some music Shawn wanted me to hear. He was always up on new artists and liked sharing music he'd fallen in love with. His flight was leaving before sunrise, so as the clock ticked past midnight, I knew he needed to get to bed.

"We should go to sleep," I suggested.

"Hm, not quite yet. We haven't had dessert."

The way he said it, you'd have thought we had a big cake sitting on the counter.

"I'm not hungry," I said.

"No? Well I am. I'm very hungry."

And with those words he grabbed me and carried me to the kitchen.

Smut warning!
(skip to the next chapter if you
live the smut-free life)
(oh, and sorry for two smut chapters in a row; the V Day chapter was added in after this one was written)

Shawn set me down on the floor. "Strip," he ordered.

I was wearing a hoodie of his with no bra, old yoga pants, and some sexy panties, because I knew he'd see them later. I removed everything but the panties. He picked me up and laid me down lengthwise on the counter. He then went to the bedroom and returned with a pillow, which he placed under my head. I adored him for thinking about my comfort, but wondered what he'd be doing that would take long enough that my head might hurt on the counter.

I watched as he opened the freezer and took out the plastic tub of strawberry gelato.

Oh.

Shawn opened the top of the frozen treat and then grabbed a spoon from the drawer. He dug it into the top put the spoon in his mouth. With his eyes locked on mine, he slowly ate the bite. I wasn't quite sure what was going on as I watched him eat another bite. He set the spoon and container down and leaned over me with a grin. His head dipped down as he took my nipple in his mouth. I gasped at the cold sensation.

Shawn sucked on my breast until his mouth warmed up. He ate another large bite of gelato and moved to the other breast. The cold stung at first, but then as the temperature of his mouth increased, I felt more and more pleasure.

He continued this game with other parts of my body. My neck. My inner thighs. My collarbones. Each time I'd gasp at the cold sensation but I'd be moaning before he took his next bite.

Shawn dug the spoon in and held up the perfect round mound of pink frozen deliciousness for me to see. Then he moved it over my stomach and turned it upside down. The gelato fell into the indentation of my belly button and I cried out because it was so cold. He leaned over me and kissed my mouth. I could taste the strawberry on his tongue, though I was distracted by the cold spoonful of dessert freezing my tummy. I started to shiver.

Shawn broke away from my mouth and kissed down my jaw to my throat, between my breasts, until he got to my stomach. He then ate the gelato off of me, making sure to swirl it all around as he did. I'd never felt so cold and so hot all at once. Once he'd licked me clean, he continued to mouth me, moving further down my body. He stopped right at the edge of my panties.

"Shawnnnn," I moaned.

"What, baby?" he asked, looking up.

"I need you."

He smiled. "What do you need, Chels?"

"I need you!"

He wagged a finger at me. "I need you to be more specific. I'm gonna be gone for a long time, honey. You need to tell me exactly what you want me to do to you."

"I want you to go down on me."

"Pretend like I don't know what that means. Tell me exactly what I'm supposed to do."

Jesus Christ he was being both infuriating and insanely sexy.

"I want you to use your mouth on me," I said.

I knew he wanted me to say more, but I kind of liked this game.

"Use my mouth where?"

"You know where! Please? I need it!"

I must have said the magic words because my panties were soon on the floor, and my legs were hooked over his shoulders as his mouth went to work. I'd had so many orgasms in the last few days that I was a bit raw. That didn't mean that what he was doing felt bad. It felt blissfully good. In fact, each stroke of his tongue seemed to be easing the soreness.

He slipped two fingers inside me and deftly moved them against my g-spot. This always pushed me over the edge quickly.

"Oh god," I said as I felt the pressure build. "That feels so good."

He picked his head up and looked at me. "Who makes you feel this good, baby?"

"You. Only you. My lover, my partner, my soulmate, my husband."

"Good girl," he said before lowering his head back down.

Within moment I was a screaming writhing mess. When I was done, I was a puddle of jelly.

Shawn picked me up and carried me to the shower. "You're a bit sticky, my love."

He stripped off his clothes after he placed me under the hot water, and I smiled at how hard he was. I sighed with contentment as he washed my hair and then my body. By the time he was done with me, I was ready to take care of him.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and looked up into his eyes, which were full of eager anticipation. I sat there a moment just looking at him, his erection inches from my face.

"What do you want me to do, Shawn?" I asked.

"I think you know."

He didn't last more than a few minutes, which was no surprise given how turned on he'd been. We got dried off and crawled under the warm covers of the bed. And hour later we were fucking like animals. Literally. An hour and a half after that, we were back at it with oral. We managed to fuck one last time before his alarm went off indicating it was time to get up and get ready for the airport.

At least I knew I'd feel him for days after he left and he'd sleep for his entire flight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 8.4K 72
Copyright ©️ 2015 Some nasty ass imagines I wrote a while ago. Completed May 18, 2017
276K 7.7K 78
A sequel to The Free Pass Shawn and Mallory's story continues... Please read The Free Pass or the summary at the beginning first to save yourself con...
1.6M 21.2K 104
a shawn mendes fanfic. warning!! very cringe book, has horrible photoshop so read at ur own risk!!11!1! - not edited - lowercase intended - social m...
44.1K 1.4K 24
*SEQUEL TO BABYSITTING IN CANADA (Shawn Mendes Fanfiction)* Sofie Cressmen, Shawn's girlfriend of about two years, has to make the decision of a life...