Turning Into A Vampire ( Comp...

By rzu_arzu

He dragged me and pushed me to the wall saying "You saw everything. You are a human and may be a threat to me... More

Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
Chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
New Book Published

Chapter : 25

787 28 0
By rzu_arzu

The days after the wedding day was fixed passed in a blink. In these days, Emma, Rick and Hayley also returned from their Royal missions. They went out when Zune was in coma and they apologized Zune.

They were happy to hear about everything that happened during their absence.

All the girls went for wedding shoppings and boys were busy in making arrangements. Kyle wanted everything to be perfect and got high temper whenever mistake was seen.

Not only this, along with wedding planning, Zune and Kyle trained for magic once a day as scheduled. Queen also taught Zune about the gesture, politeness, language and other things which were requirements for her after being a Queen.

Everything went normal.

            Day Before Wedding

" Zune, wake up fast. We're late!!!" Ashley yelled from the door.

Zune was fast asleep and didn't reply so Ashley went inside room. She saw her in strange sleeping position with her head almost hanging to the edge of bed.

" Zune!!!!" Ashley yelled loudly.

Zune got panic and fell from the bed.
" Oww... it hurts" Zune stood up holding her head. " Ashley what's wrong?" Zune asked with big yawn.

" It's already 10 in the morning and you're still sleeping." Ashley crossed her arm.

" Ok sorry. But what's the matter." Zune asked sitting on bed.

" Today we have to stay at Eden's place as you should not be with Kyle under same roof before wedding day."
Zune looked her with wide eyes.

" What?" Ashley asked.

" That means I can't see him whole day?" She asked shyly.

" No. You can't. Its ritual. Come on freshen up and pack your stuff. We need to leave." Ashley said sitting on bed.

Zune nodded her head and took a shower, grabbed some comfy dress in her bag and got ready.

Both went to downstairs.

" Umm..I'm sorry princess. Today your car will be under maintainance so you can't take it anywhere." A guard came bowing before Ashley when she was about to start the car.

Ashley rolled her eyes and hoped out of driving seat. " Let's take Kyle's car. I have spare keys." Ashley told to Zune.

" Um.. Ashley. He might need his car. It's his favourite i guess and doesn't use other cars." Zune said in low tone.

Ashley laughed and said " Ok as you wish. We will not take his car. But Zune its not that far right? Let's walk."

" It's a nice idea and what about guards. If we chose to walk, we will get surrounded by guards for protection." Zune crossed her arm.

" Let's sneak out in our way." Ashley said with excitement.

" What way?" Ashley grabbed Zune's arm and walked to the corner of palace garden. She pulled a stick and small tunnel was visible.

" Wow. A secret entrance. Sounds like fun." Zune looked curiously at tunnel.

" It leads to forest. Its exit is somewhat near to Eden's place. Cover your mouth with scarf and let's go before anyone sees us." Ashley walked to the tunnel pulling Zune.

Then she again pulled stick from inside and tunnel was closed. Ashley turned on her phone's torch and lead the way.

" What's about this tunnel?" Zune asked Ashley grabbing her hand and walking.

" It's a secret entrance about which only Royal family knows. We escape from here in case of attack."

" But why are we using it?" Zune questioned.

" Actually Kyle and me use this to escape guards following us. The day when you were brought here, Kyle escaped from here alone and that is how you met." Ashley said giggling.

After this conversation there was silence until they reach the exit.  "Finally we are here." Ashley pulled the stick and they were standing on the side of cave hidden with thick bushes.

They both covered the tunnel entrance making it look natural cave and walked through forest.

While they were walking, they heard a rustling sound and became alert.
" What's the noise?" Zune asked Ashley holding her hand.

" It maybe some wild animal. Don't worry." Ashley said normally.

They kept walking and in a distance they heard someone yelling " Find him! Don't let him escape!" The group if vampire were searching for someone.

Ashley suddenly stiffened and Zune looked at her. " What's wrong Ashley?"

" Do you smell something?" Ashley looked at Zune.

" Yes I guess. It maybe wild animal." Zune said with low tone.

" No Zune, It's werewolf. Those vampire are looking for it." Ashley held Zune's hand tightly.

" Werewolf?? I heard about that in book. So they do exist?" Zune said with wide eyes.

" Zune...don't be stupid. Vampires also exist and you are one. You didn't knew that before." Ashley chuckled.

" Oh my god. First vampire and now werewolf. I'm gonna live some fairy tale." Zune laughed. Her laughter stopped when they heard a groan in pain.

They both looked around and saw a wounded werewolf behind a tree.

" Vampires? You found me now. Wanna kill?" The werewolf groaned.

" Yes we are vampires. But we will not harm you. Why are you here in first place?" Ashley tried to make conversation.

" Go away.." The werewolf groaned and coughed.

" We just want to help you. Don't be so ungrateful." Ashley rolled her eyes.

Suddenly they hear other vampires approaching. " Ashley you stay here with this stupid stubborn werewolf. I will distract them." Zune said and vamp ran towards the group.

" Hey guys..what are you looking for?" Zune crossed her arm.

" Who are you?" One of the vampire pointed index fingure.

Zune removed her scarf and showed her face. After seeing her face, all of them bowed to her. " To be Queen, Sorry for the rudeness. We saw a werewolf running towards here and we are searching for it."

" A werewolf? The wounded one?" Zune asked with concern.

" Yes. Have you seen it? We attacked him and he got wounded but escaped." One of them said proudly.

Zune was angry hearing how proudly they said that but remained normal.
" He just jumped from that cliff." Zune said pointing the cliff.

" What? Are you sure?" They asked.

" Are you telling I'm lying?" Zune crossed her hand furrowing her eyebrow.

" No no no. Why would you lie. But why are you walking here alone and where are the guards?" One if them asked.

" Um..um..actually, I'm here to take fresh air and I told guards to remain at far distance as I don't like them following me. " Zune lied.

" Be careful to be Queen. This area is near to werewolf's pack so they might hurt you. Vampires and Werewolfs never had good term." Saying this they again bowed and walked away.

Zune breath out a long breath.

Meanwhile, Ashley had been trying to help that werewolf. " See my friend went to send away those vampires. Do you believe now that we are trying to help?" Ashley was really pissed off with his stubbornness.

" Ok ok fine...I will go now. Since they have gone, I don't have to hide." The werewolf tried to stand but fell above Ashley as his leg was wounded.

Ashley got frightened while she saw a good looking werewolf with sparkling eyes above her. Ashley then pushed the werewolf and stood up.

" You really need a help Wolfy." Ashley rolled her eyes at him.

" What you just called me?" The werewolf stared at her.

Ashley ignored him and started searching for something through the bushes.

" Hey angry fang, what are you searching for?" The werewolf yelled and Ashley stopped. She looked back to gim him a glare while he gave her a smirk.

" First of all..don't you dare call me angry fang, I have my own name and secondly, I'm searching for a herb to apply on your wound. You should be grateful to me." Ashley continued her search.

" Finally" Ashley jumped in joy and ran to him. While she ran, her scarf flew away revealing her face.

" Wow..I didn't knew vampies could be this beautiful." The werewolf stared at Ashley making her blush.

" Stop the nonsense and show me your wound." Ashley rubbed the herb on her hand and made a paste to apply. She carefully applied the herb.

" Oww.. it hurts. Angry fang." The werewolf said holding her hands. Ashley escaped the beat of her heart and so did the werewolf. Both stared at each other and looked away shyly.

" I'm not angry fang." Ashley said applying paste to his wound and blowing air to it.

" I'm also not wolfy." The werewolf said with a smirk.

Zune came running by and saw them talking nicely. " Became friends when I'm not around?" Zune chuckled while both of them blushed seeing each other's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866 151 30
Friendship is something to be valued and if one should ever feel betrayed in any relationship as tender as friendship their rationality blows out the...
45.1K 545 21
Blood and Tears have been my toys. Pain and suffering have been my friends. These were common factors in my everyday life. Never in my life did I thi...
8.2K 2K 103
Cover by Ajblackthorn When I came home from a night out, a few drinks with friends, I never for one moment thought that I'd stare Death in the face...