His Boxers • LisKook

By 05GANG

Lisa screamed before running away, but found herself at the corner in the end of the hallways. She screamed... More

His Boxers
ⓅⓇⓄⓁⓄⒼⓊⒺ
His Boxers 1
His Boxers 2
His Boxers 3
His Boxers 5
His Boxers 6
His Boxers 7
His Boxers 8
His Boxers 9
His Boxers 10
His Boxers 11

His Boxers 4

3.3K 191 240
By 05GANG

Written by chuchuchu05
( The Maknae )

Lisa Manoban's Point of View

"Oh, yeah. Jungkook's looking for you, he said he wants to meet you," Bambam said, chuckling while my eyes started to widen.

"Oh, no," I said under my breath as Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé were laughing in delightfulness and kept hopping. "Will you guys stop that!?" I asked with a disbelief expression.

I turned to Bambam again when the three just walked away, laughing hysterically and bumping themselves to each other making them look like they are drunk.

"GOOD LUCK, LISA!" Jennie shouted and gave me a thumbs up with a smile and started walking away, laughing with the two. They suddenly started singing the Good Luck, Charlie theme song, "Hang in there, baby things are crazy, but I know your future's bright!"

I cursed under my breath and asked Bambam, "What...? Why does he want... to... see me?"

Bambam just gave a grin and patted my head, "He's at the basketball court, waiting for you."

I gulped down to my throat, feeling uneasy. I headed to where the court was. The pace of my heart was beating faster than ever like there was some horses racing inside. I stopped and stared at the door. I can see my hand was already reaching for me to open it.

I shouldn't have let Jennie gave me the dare. I should have just jumped off the window when she dared me that. Wait, that is a great idea! I should just injure myself and never come back to school, so that Jungkook won't talk to me.

I nodded to my plan and was about to turn away from the door, but I knew my plan had failed when I heard the door opened as someone grabbed my hand, pulling me inside the court.

I looked at his back figure as we walked together. I didn't bother pulling my hand away from his since I knew he could just pull me again and will make his grip even tighter.

The lights weren't on, but can still see because of the windows that gave enough sunlight.

You'll think it was some romantic scene, but the truth is it was not. It was horrid. Wanna change places? This is not some kind of Wattpad stories that you read on your devices.

We stopped at a particular end at the corner of the room. He suddenly turned around, facing me with a frown, "Where's my boxers?"

My breath hitched as soon as he spoke, I unknowingly fidget my fingers while looking at his brown orbs staring into mine.

Maybe if I acted innocent and not know what he was trying to say, maybe he'll think he is mistaken that I was the girl who stole his boxers. I'm so smart!

"I... have no-"

"Cut the act, I know you stole it. Now give it back."

Plan failed, now let me go for Plan C; Tell something random.

I sighed, "Just remember, that no one will ever be able to hate you more than you already hate yourself."

He gave me a confuse look while I faked a cry, "Love yourself, Jeon. Love yourself."

I felt him sighed and looked at the ceiling, feeling frustrated with me, "Look, where are my boxers?"

I pouted and looked behind him to see lights showing from the windows above and looked where the exit was.

I suddenly thought of an idea, "Jeon, get out of the way!" I exclaimed, pushing him with all of my might and ran to the light that was showing like a cross. "IT'S THE LORD!"

I pointed with a shock expression, "Anyways..." I started before backing away from him as he started walking near me, "toodles!"

and with that I ran as fast as I could to the door and went to the girls' restroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, breathing heavily before tying my hair into a tie.

The bell rang making me curse under my breath, I'm late for class!

•••

The day went pretty fast. I didn't get to talk to Jeon after that scene, but I'm glad.

I was still stuck at school-- at the library, to be specific. Examinations were almost near which means I needed to study non-stop.

Knowing my mother's a lawyer and my father is a CEO of a company, I knew that they would be strict about my studies. I'm THE Lalisa Manoban- their words, not mine.

But despite those words, I knew that they care and love me.

Anyways, I am wearing my PJ's already have some snacks and energise drinks and two cup of coffees. This is gonna be one long night.

After three hours, I started getting tired and yawned, but slapped myself. I blinked my eyes countless times until when I needed to go to the restroom.

I was about to stand up until someone called me, "Lisa, I'll be get going now. I trust you in here," The librarian said. I looked up at Mrs. Jang, who was smiling at me.

I nodded and returned a smile, "Okay, thank you again." And with that she left without any word. The place is all mine for tonight.

After going to the restroom, I felt someone's presence.

"Hello? Someone there? Because if you're gonna harm me, I have a pepper spray with me and I'm not afraid to use it. Now show yourself, you dimwit!"

And with that, no one made a sound. Maybe it was the wind. I started heading to where I was sitting awhile, but shouted as soon as I saw him.

"OH MY GOSH!" I exclaimed as I put a hand over my chest, breathing heavily from my unexpected visit.

"Why? Did you see the Lord again?" Jungkook asked with his other brow raised and he stood up, walking to where I was standing.

I looked away and he held my chin up, "I'm gonna ask you this again. Where's my boxers?"

"Why? They're just some boxers? You have like tons of them, you even have the Dora kinds," I said, taking his hand off of my chin.

"They're very important to me, now bring them back. Please," Jungkook said, looking into my eyes.

I wanted to lighten the atmosphere by annoying him again, "Catch me if you can, first."

I ran between the bookshelves and cabinets while I heard him counting , trying to compose himself.

"Jungkook, come here and catch me!" I shouted when I turned back to only see no one.

All of a sudden, I felt two arms grabbed my waist that made me scream when I felt being carried like a bag of rice to somewhere- the corner of the library. I screamed, punching his back, and hitting his booty.

Jungkook let me go as he trapped me with his arms beside me as I can see he was getting impatient with me.

Am I that annoying?

"Give me my Iron Man Boxers back."

"If you don't give them back, I will kiss you," He whispered and I covered my lips with eyes widen.

He started leaning in while our eyes locked, "BUT HOW AM I GONNA GIVE THEM BACK IF I DON'T HAVE THEM WITH ME?!" I shouted causing him to step away from me.

He thought for awhile, "You're right. Forgot about that, just give me your number and text me when you're gonna give it back," He said as he facepalmed himself with a laugh.

My mouth parted ways, looking at him in disbelief, is this scripted? There has to be a camera in here. He looks so cuteee- wait, no, Manoban!

I thought, looking at him wait for me to get my number. I just stood there, still shocked with the same guy who literally almost killed me with his deadly gazes awhile ago.

He walked near me again, leaning in to my face while I covered my lips again.

I could feel his breathing, hitting my face, "What are you waiting on? Christmas? Just give me your phone number," he said while walking away from me and sitting on one of the chairs, where I was studying. He watched me as my cheeks started to heat up, remembering the past.

"Jungkook, I like you," I confessed as I looked at him with a shy look.

"I'm sorry, Lisa, but I just don't," he replied with a sad smile and walked away from me.

"Manoban."

"H-huh? Oh, y-yeah, I forgot..." I shrugged my thoughts away and wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to him.

Jungkook stared at it for awhile before taking it. He stood up from his seat and gave me a glare, "you better-"

"Yes, yes, I know, give it back. I'm sorry, but I was dared to steal your stupid boxers," I said. I didn't dare to look at him, I just stared at my notes and highlighters that were scattered on the table.

"Lisa..."

And with that, I knew I said something real bad, knowing that Jungkook's, my ex-crush, mother was the one that gave her that.

I looked up to him and apologized, "you can leave now."

I heard his footsteps were getting more faint making me know that he was leaving. I sighed and put my head against the table, hitting it a couple times.

•••

Sorry for my bad English skills.
I'm like half-asleep rn.

Thank you for reading!

And I absolutely have no idea what to say, but do you guys have any Young adult/teen fiction books recommendations?

Not Wattpad books, but like books that has pages and papers.

Anyways, I've read Heart-to-heart by Laurlene McDaniel and It was honestly a great book. I totally recommend it for everyone, if you guys have like libraries and stuff.

Don't forget to follow us!
4Blackpink2016, ttaecci, chuchuchu05, 05GANG

Don't forget to leave a comment and to vote. Please support us!

not edited

written by Chloe
wrote: January 13, 2019
—published: January 21, 2019 (12:11AM)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.7K 48
« liskook ff » [completed + reuploading] Jin hug jungkook in his embrace. Jin: Just let her go . * while crying with him* Jungkook : I c-can't * sob...
270K 8.3K 26
Highest Rank: #2 in Liskook written: year 2018 "Who do you think you are?" I rolled my eyes at his rude behaviour. "I'm Jeon Jungkook of BTS" "So...
14.6K 640 14
after wishing on a star, lisa develops the bizarre ability to see "lust gauges" of the people around her, displaying the current arousal levels of th...
13K 393 17
A Liskook short story AU. When Lalisa Manobal pursues Jeon Jungkook, the Campus Heartthrob. "Watch as I make you fall for me." Copyright ©️ Queen LK...