Contract revenge

By heyitsbubble

I wrote this few years ago, I think this story is quite cringey(?) I'm thinking about unpublishing it so, rea... More

!!!
Chapter 1 - Congratulation
Chapter 2 - Signed my soul
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The ugly truth
Chapter 5 - Come here
Chapter 6 - Classic Love Story
Chapter 7 - Sick
Chapter 8 - side chick
Part 9 - He's so mean
Chapter 10 - What now?
Chapter 11 - Nonnas's Birthday
Chapter 12 - Move in?
Chapter 13 - Night Club
Chapter 14 - Babies
Chapter 15 - Dinner
Chapter 16 - Vacation
Chapter 17 - Deep Talk
Chapter 18 - The Show
Chapter 19 - Talk good say shit
Chapter 20 - Hey missy
Chapter 21 - Secret Runaway
Chapter 22 - Pink Carpet
Chapter 23 - Christmas Night
Chapter 24 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 25 - Our New year's trip
Chapter 26 - Calls
Chapter 27 - Private pool
Chapter 28 - New Year
Chapter 29 - I love you still
Chapter 30 - I love you, you know that
Chapter 31 - Good morning
Chapter 32 - Working
Chapter 33 - i'm home
Chapter 34 - Ride
Chapter 35 - Company's Event
Chapter 36 - Paris
Chapter 38 - I'm not mad at you
Chapter 39 - I'm scared
Chapter 40 - Hangover
Chapter 41 - Funeral dress
Chapter 42 - Movie night
Chapter 43 - The Sea
Chapter 44 - My schedule
Chapter 45 - Decision
Chapter 46 - The Suspect
Chapter 47 - Mom's house
Chapter 48 - Unknown
Chapter 49 - Surprises
Chapter 50 - Tell me
Chapter 51 - end

Chapter 37 - Say Thank you

57.7K 1.6K 255
By heyitsbubble

Isabella Clark

We got back to our home, and it is pretty early in the morning. I'm awake and cannot sleep, I look into the clock and it showss that it is 6 am in the morning. So I decided to get up from the bed and get something from the fridge cause I feel thirsty.

I grabbed on a pack of juice and started to drink it, it is a kinda cold morning where I shouldn't wear just a short. I sat alone in the kitchen by myself and I'm starting into the back yard where the sky was still kinda dark.

I suddenly hear footsteps coming from our bedroom hall, and it is him who's also awake. He's wearing a hoodie that covered his head and he still looks so sleepy but it makes him look a lot cuter. A smile appeared on my face when I look at him who's yawning while walking towards me.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked him.

"No," he said with his eyes close.

"A phone call just woke me up," he said then started to open up the fridge behind me.

He ended up with a block of chocolate on his hand then he started to eat it next to me,

"I was asleep when my phone suddenly rang. My eyes were still half awake and the person started to speak Spanish, thank God for my good brain for being fully awake at that time," he said while chewing the chocolate.

He pulled his phone out from his hoodie then he puts the phone on the table in front of us, he was busy eating the chocolate when his phone screen suddenly turn on showing the lock screen where I found a picture of me as the lock screen.

"Oh my God," I said before pulling his phone closer to me.

"You're so cute," I said.

"You look so beautiful there, I knew my employee must notice that cause I always put my phone on the table when we are in a meeting"

"oh my God really?" I asked him while laughing.

"what are you going to do today?" I asked him while started to play with his messy brown hair.

"Work," he said while still looking so sleepy.

"How about you?" he asked me.

"I don't have any schedule today, I'm going to go on shopping I guess," I said.

"do you want me to make you a hot chocolate? It's pretty cold right now" I asked him.

"Oh yes please thank you, baby," he said then I smiled.

I got up from my seat then started to make hot chocolate for him. He stays on his seat with his eyes closed, I think he's really sleepy but he looks so cute when he's sleepy.

"Enjoy," I said after putting the mug right in front of him.

"thank you," he said.

"You should go back to sleep, you still have an hour," I said.

He drank the hot chocolate while I was still standing right next to him, watching him drinking the chocolate that he likes. I smiled when watching him,

He spins his seat before open his arm asking me for a hug then it makes me smile, so i leaned closer to pull him into a hug until he got up from his seat which makes him a lot taller than me. His lips turns into a smirk before crashing his lips into mine, he kisses me slowly before slowly kissing on my neck.

"Alex are you going to tease me again?" I rolled my eyes while he was kissing on my neck.

"Lets go for a swim," he suddenly whispered on my neck.

"It is still cold," i said.

He only returned it with a smile before pulling my hand to walk into the backyard, he opened the door wher the weather outside still kinda cold.

My feet touches the cold marble rocks until we stopped right in front of the pool, we are staring at the pool while Alex has a smile on his face. I dip the edge of my toes into the pool and felt the water, it is so cold but I can only see Alex who's smiling at it.

"Let's get naked," he said.

"It's fucking cold," I said.

"It's a challenge" he said.

"Okay I'm in, " I said.

"But you don't want Glenn and his friend see me naked right?" I asked him and he looks confused.

I pointed into the security camera on the pool, I was only looking for an excuse cause I don't really want to get cold in the morning. But he only smiled then pulled his phone out from his pocket, he tapped on it then looked up at me,

"It's off" he said then put his phone on the table.

He smiled before taking his clothes off, he really looks like a teenage boy that ready to have some fun. He literally took all of his clothes off then jumped into the cold pool whiI am still fully dress.

"Come on" he said from the pool.

I stayed still until i slowly take my clothes off then jump into the cold pool, it is so cold but then I laughed.

~

I walk out of the bathroom after taking a bathand I am fully clothes I am surprised to see him walking into the room with just a towel wrapped around his torso. I don't know that he was also showering while i was showering too.

"Had to take the upstairs's bathroom" he smiled before got into his closet.

"Sorry" I said, I just realize that I took a long time in the bathroom which made him had to take a shower upstairs.

"No problem" he said.

He got into the closet leaving me alone in the room, it is almost 8 in the morning and I know Luna must be here. My tummy is so excited for breakfast so I make my way into the kitchen.

I found Luna is doing the dishes until my eyes landed into two plates of breakfast on the island table. My lips curled into a smile as i sat on the chair,

"Good morning," I said to Luna then she turns her head around before smiling at me.

"Good morning Bella," she said.

"Can i eat this?" I asked her.

"Of course, it is for you!" She said, then it makes me smile.

No longer after I started to eat my breakfast, Alex walked out of our room with his usual formal black suite. He always looks good on it, he greeted Luna then started to eat next to me.

I could smell the fresh scent of his manly cologne, he didn't really talk much while we were eating until he kissed my cheek then left for work.

"I love you," was the words that he always said before he left for work.

I have no schedule today and I am also so bored, so I go to one of the closest mall in the town. The mall located not so far from the Adam's Empire Building, maybe I should visit him or maybe I shouldn't.

I got into the mall after parking my car in the basement, sometimes I just want to walk around the mall then eat whatever i want not just buying stuff that I like. I really enjoy it, it makes me feel like a normal person with no busy schedule. I wish I can go back to my teenage life where all I did was having fun with my friends.

The time flies just like that, it is almost 4 pm and i still walking around the mall, I am walking alone until my eyes caught the same person that have been following me for months. I know it is going to happen but i remember what Alex has told me that he had his men around me everywhere I go. So it kinda makes me well.., a little relief. But then I realize I don't really see his men around me, all i see is the man that have been following me. Plus I don't have one of the bodyguard's phone number so I cannot contact whoever in charge following me now.

My hands running through my bags, looking for my phone. I reach it then started to call Alex but his phone but it isn't active, my heart is pounding so fast. My brain ka thinking about a way to get away from him, so I think I should go into a more crowded place.

My feet brought me into the center of the mall but there still isn't so many people cause today is week day. The man started to get so close to me which made a sweat started to come out from my skin, my thumb is scrolling through my phone screen looking for Glenn's phone number.

I keep walking and walking until Glenn finally picked up,

"Glenn!" I said while still walking and walking.

"Yes Miss Clark?" His voice sounded so calm.

"Can you please contact one of the bodyguards that with me?" I asked him, and I'm pretty sure that I am so scared.

"Of course, what happen Miss Clark?" He asked me.

"Glenn where's Alex?" I asked him.

"He's in the middle of a meeting," Glenn said.

"Glenn can you please be hurry?" I said to him.

"Where are you Miss Clark, I'm sending them to you as soon as possible," he said.

"I'm inside of the mall," I said.

"They'll be there in a minute" he said.

I put my phone back into my bag, I don't want to stop walking cause my brain says if I stop, he's going to kill me. My heart is beating so fast, it pounds against my chest and sweat started to come out of my skin.

I enter one of the department store where I think there is going to be a lot more people and i hope the man is gone, but he is still following me. Those strong stares consist something evil, i is so scary so i grabbed a random shirt then got into the changing room.

I got into the changing room where i feel a little more relief knowing that he isn't going to follow me into the changing room. But then I realized that I am stuck in there until Glenn texts me, but whatever.

I keep waiting until I saw a guy's shoes right outside of my changing room, my heart started to beat so fast. I open up the door after taking a deep breath,

The door goes open,

"Glenn?" I said when i saw Glenn standing right outside the changing room,

"Miss Clark," he said.

"I thought you said that you're going to send someone else here?" I asked him in relief.

"It is my duty and I have promised Mr Adams to protect you from any danger," he said.

"Besides the location isn't far enough from the office," he said then I nodded.

"Thank you so much," I said to him then he nodded,

"Mr Adams hasn't know about this, I'm going to take you to the office now," he said.

"Our people are checking on the security camera system, don't worry miss, " He said.

"Just take me away from here" I said to him then he nodded.

Glenn took me to Alex's office where i feel much safer there, Glenn accompanied me until I arrived right at the 21st floor. The elevator went open and there is the time where Alex walked out of the other elevator too, he is on his phone with his secretary Gina, standing behind him. His eyes finally looks up from his phone, he looks surprise when he sees me.

"Bella what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Glenn where have you been?" He asked Glenn too.

"I'm sorry sir-" Glenn said but i cut him off.

"Glenn just safe me, " i said then Alex's hand pulled me closer into him.

"In my office" he said to Glenn who stands behind me.

His arm automatically wrap around my waist as we are heading into his office room. The three of us get into his room until Glenn close the door behind him.

"What happened?" Alex asked us while he leaned on his office table.

"The man, he showed up again he followed me! Again!" I said to him.

"Glenn, have i told you to make a shift to protect her?!" His voice raised up.

"Yes i have sir," he said.

"She was in danger!" His voice tensed up.

"I'm sorry sir," Glenn said.

"Alex, he safe me," I said.

"But it is his job to make sure everything run well, " Alex said.

"If something happened to her, I'm not going to think twice," Alex started to torture him and I feel like it is too much.

"Alex that is too much! He was there to protect me while you were busy with your work!" I said to him.

"Do not get into this Bell, Glenn is my man he has a responsibility on this, " Alex said.

"You should say thanks to him cause he safe me," I said to him.

"Glenn I want you to check on our security system plus the security in the mall," Alex said.

"Alright sir," he said.

"You can go," Alex said then Glenn left the room.

His hand ran into his hair, he let out a breath before turning around to face the big glass wall behind the desk.

"What happened with your attitude Alex?" I asked him.

"Your life was in danger, " he said.

"But you should say thank you to Glenn, " I said.

"It is his job" he simply said before taking a seat on his seat.

"Why is it so hard for you to say Thank you?" I asked him.

"I should go home, we're going to argue if I stay here and you still have some work to do," I said before grabbing on my bag then making my way out of his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
13.9K 182 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...
4.9K 183 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
10.7K 624 53
extract; " I love you, that is why i do all this ,I am in love with you.Everything I did, i did because I love you.I think about you all the time I c...