Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

F I V E

24.7K 810 2.7K
By Kiruma_Haruka

The Reverse Harem's Birthday

~ ❤ ~

It was morning and Taeko texted you that the party will be held at 3 PM. Since you were bored, you decided to call Info-kun.

"Yes?"

"Hey, I was wondering if you're gonna join Taeko's birthday party," you looked at the ceiling of your room and waited for his respond.

"Sorry princess. I'm not joining," he responded. "Well that's too bad. I wanted to see what you look like," you sat up and get your phone into speaker mode while you brushed your teeth.

"Is that so?" he asked and you hummed in response. "You could see me. But just you," you heard a yawn from your phone.

"I'll call you later. I'm so tired," he said and you just smile. "Alright. Call you later."

The phone hung up and you changed your pajamas. You're wearing a white plain T-shirt with red basketball shorts. You got downstairs and saw your brother playing Super Smash Bros.

"I'm joining," you said as you grabbed your controller. You picked your favorite character while your brother picked Robin.

It had almost been a half minute for the two of you. You guys had played 4 rounds until the fifth round, you lost. This is the first time you lost from your brother.

"Ha!" he exclaimed. "No fair!" you shouted. "It's fair alright," he smirked.

Meanwhile, 4 males were in front of your door house. "Hey, why are you guys here?" Budo asked the three other males. Osano shrugged, Ayato gave him his emotionless face and Amao just smile.

"We've been invited by Izayoi here," Amao responded. Just then, they heard a crash sound inside your house. They panicked - except Ayato - and quickly opened the door.

They saw the H/C hair girl with a frying pan - because knifes are too dangerous - , chasing her brother all around the living room. "Put down the pan!" Izayoi shouted.

"You use cheat on me! No wonder my character died!" the two of them circle around the couch. Budo coughed loudly making them looked at the door. "Hi," Budo waved.

You and Izayoi sighed as you put the frying pan back to the kitchen. "Come inside," you greeted without comment.

You heard that your brother's stomach had grumbled. "You haven't eat?" you asked him as he shook his head in response.

"Have you guys eaten?" you asked the others and they all shook their head. "Great. I'm cooking," you grabbed a few ingredients from the fridge and put them on the counter.

"You guys wanna play?" Izayoi asked. Budo and Osano had sat down beside Izayoi and Ayato joined. "There are only 4 players," Izayoi said. Amao just smile and said he will be helping you with the cooking.

While the four males were playing, Amao came to the kitchen to see you humming a song he knows while you chopped the vegetables such as carrots and potatoes.

You didn't notice his presence and continue to chop the vegetables and then put it inside a pot. You then put some pepper on the boneless chicken and turned on another stove. You then put the boneless chicken inside the pot that has cooking oil on it. You then started to sang the lyrics but in a small audio. Since there is one in the kitchen beside you and Amao, Amao could heard what you were singing.

"My heart is... hoping. You walked right in, tonight~"

He then did a small humming voice of your singing. "And tell me everything that you regret. Cause if I'm being honest I ain't over you yet... it's all I'm asking. Is it too much, to ask~"

"It's all I'm asking. Is it too much, to ask~" Amao also sang the lyrics and you heard it making you flinched as the spatula did a clang sound.

"A-Amao-kun," you called as the person apologize for scaring you. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hear you for so long," he scratched his cheek and you blushed. Yes, you blushed.

He found it cute since he rarely, more like never, seen it before. "It's fine," you calmed down but still feel embarrassed.

You stir the pot as he came closer to you. "What are you cooking? It smells so nice," he complimented. "Curry. Chicken curry," you responded. You turned off stove and grabbed the chicken.

You put it on a plate and cut them into small pieces. After that, you grabbed 5 plates and grabbed some rice from the rice cooker. You turned off the other stove and grabbed some curry and put it on each of the plates.

Amao grabbed the spoons which asked where to find them and you kindly told him. You set each plates on the counter and Amao put spoons on each plates.

You grabbed two of them and the four males that were busy playing, smell the food aroma and turned to your way. You put the plates on the table with the help of Amao. You then grabbed the last plate and the plate with chickens on it.

You sat all of it on the table as all of them sat and ate. "Aren't you gonna eat? Or are you on a diet?" Izayoi asked and you shook your head while smirking at your brother. "I'm eating pizza," you smirked as you brother's eyes widened.

"Oh hell no you don't," and before he could say anything else, you left the five males and grabbed the frozen pizza and put it inside the microwave.

"Y/N! That's not fair!" he shouted. "It's fair because you cheated on the game!" you called back. Then the door bell rang as you rushed to the door. "Hold on!" you called for the impatient person in front of your door who kept pressing the doorbell.

Once you opened the door, your eyes fell as your mouth turns into an 'o' shape. "Y/N!" Saeyoung A. K. A 707 or Seven, tackled hugged you as the two of you fell making a thud sound.

The five males who were eating, eventually looked at your way to see you pushing Seven's face away from yours. He got off as Saeran just waved. You dusted yourself off and let them in.

Saeran waved at the five males as they waved back. Seven on the other hand, was staring at your game. "Y/N, I challenge you to a duel of Super Smash Bros," Seven said while adjusting his glasses.

"I'll pass," you said. You went to the kitchen and grabbed the pizza and put it on the plate.

"Oh really? It looks like you're a loser," he teases. Beside Izayoi teases, Seven's teases always pisses you off. "Oh we'll see about that!" you said while holding your plate of pizza. You glared at the red hair boy.

You slice a half of the pizza and grabbed another plate. You gave the half pizza to Saeran as he thanked you.

"That is so unfair!" you brother whined which you just glared at him.

You shared another half of your pizza to Seven which your brother whined even more but you ignored him. You and him agreed that if you win, he'll buy you a Monokuma plush and if he wins, you'll have to kiss him.

This cause all the boys to stopped eating and glanced at the duo. "So?" Seven wiggled his eyebrows. "We'll see about that," you smirked and both of you shakes your hands.

"You gotta win this Saeyoung!" Izayoi cheered.

About 2 minutes starting the game, the boys had already done eating and watched as the two of you fought.

He was using Samus while you were using Greninja. (You may change if you want)

You were about to beat him after a few minutes of playing until he blast his ultimate and you accidentally pressed the jumped button, making you die because of his ultimate.

"YES!" Seven cheered as he did a victory dab. Your brother cheered and both of them also did a victory dab while the rest just watched as the two males did the victory dance.

You on the other hand, was holding onto the controller while looking at the screen in pure disbelieve. "I want a rematch!" you said, glaring at the red head. "I won fair and square!" he cheered and high fives your brother.

"I pressed the jump button!" you exclaimed. "Nu uh!" he crossed his arms and smile victoriously.

"Oh come on! It was an acci-" "I said no and it means no!" he exclaimed, cutting you off. "How- What-" you couldn't say anything because you were so disappointed of your finger. Why does it has to slipped? (That one time I lose to my brother becuz my finger slip causing me to jump making my character, Samus, died)

He did the Monokuma sound 'Pufufufu'. "Give me my prize," he smirked as he sat back down and face you. "No!" you exclaimed. "Bro, you're scaring her," Saeran said, sweat dropping.

"She'll give you your prize later. Come on, I'm going to do your hair," Izayoi said, holding onto brush, hair clips and all sorts of hair treatments. You looked at the stuffs he held in horror.

"No. You'll kill my hair," you said as you grabbed your hair. "Come on. You have to look good over there," just as your brother was about to walked to you, you grabbed your plate of pizza and rushes off upstairs.

"I'm changing!" you excuses yourself. But before you head to your room, you went downstairs again and grabbed a curl iron and walked upstairs. "You're gonna do it?" Izayoi smirked and you just nodded.

A few minutes of you changing your clothes and doing your hair, you looked at a certain white ribbon on your study desk. You grabbed it and used it.

You went downstairs - of course eating the pizza first - and walked down while putting the plate in the sink just to see all of the dishes has been done.

"Who washed the dishes?" your head peak towards the living room and Izayoi raised his hand. "Oh, okay," you responded and washed yours, sliding both of your sleeves up first.

After a few minutes done, you sat back down on the living room and flopped on the couch, upside down.

Your head was facing the floor while your leg was on the couch resting. Beneath your crop top, was a yellow tank top.

You watches as the two males, Seven and Izayoi, played the game. Of course, Seven won. "Guess what?" Saeran called and you just glanced at him. "MC is dating Zen," he said. "Really? Congratulations for him."

After a few rounds of playing and switching players, Izayoi starts his car. You grabbed your phone and put it inside your pocket.

You also grabbed the present and sat on the passenger seat. Seven and Saeran sat on the very back with Ayato while Amao, Osano and Budo sat on the middle row.

Your brother opened his favorite song which is 'I Want It That Way'. "Tell me why!" your brother sang as you chuckled.

Seven eventually continued the lyrics and Saeran got pissed. As the duo sang you tried to held yourself. It eventually let out.

"I never wanna hear you say~" you sang quietly but your brother heard. "I want it that way~" your brother and Seven continued it.

And when it came to the high note, you let it out. "Don't wanna hear you!" you sang as you brother chuckled. Seven just continued the lyrics.

"I never wanna hear you say. I want it that way~" the three of you sang. "You sang," Saeran called from the back as you did a "Shushhh," sound and looked back at the front.

"I never hear you sing before," Budo said as you glared at the boy. "This secret stayed between the eight of us. Tell anyone and you're all dead," you threatened and they nodded except for Seven, Saeran, Ayato and your brother.

You guys made it to the destination which is actually a luxury hotel. Why? Because it's her sweet seventeen.

"This is so luxurious," you said while glancing all around. "Told you to wear a dress," your brother said but you just shook your head. "No," you responded.

"Y/N!" Hanako called as you looked at him and waved. Yes, you had also told him to call you that.

"Hanako, where's Taeko?" you asked, looking around and he just shook his head. "She's not here," he said. "She's at home with her friends. I was going to invite you to join her but she said she doesn't want to disturb you," he explained and you nodded while your inner self cheered for her not to invite you.

You gave the gift to Hanako as he sat it beside on a white table. There were so many people here. Saeran and Seven had already wondered all around the place with Izayoi.

The rest 4 males went to separate ways as well. Hanako was still busy with the party as a person tapped your shoulder. You turned around to meet the one and only leader of the delinquents.

Osoro Shidesu.

"You must be Y/N," his cold stare was fascinating. "Yeah. You must be Osoro," you said and he nodded. "The delinquents had told me about you. I never expected you to come here," he then glanced at your brother as you join his stare.

"And also your brother," he added and you just sighed. "Could you people just stop talking about his bad side for a moment?" you mumbled quietly and good thing he didn't hear what you say.

"What?" he asked and you just shook your head. "I said you look great," you lied and he just nodded. "You're not bad yourself," he complimented you.

He was wearing a tuxedo but the jacket was just over his shoulder. Like always.

It was awkward but you manage to come up with a topic. "Did Taeko invited you? Also, I never see you at school," you said.

"Yeah. And about seeing me at school, I don't come often," he responded which you only gave a nod. He excused himself that he'll be in the corner - don't know why - waiting until the birthday girl came.

After he left you, you walked all around the place and saw Hanako. You didn't bother him but when you turned around, a familiar face met you. There she is.

The birthday girl is here. Hanako told everyone to hide as they all hide in a place where it is unseen. But you? Hanako told you to stay in your spot as he ran.

Once Taeko was in, she smile at you. "Y/N!" she called. "Taeko!" you gave her a small smile and shook her hands. "Happy birthday!"

She gazed around the place and smile. You examine her white gown who looks like she is going to get married and you just sighed at your imagination of judging people.

Let's get real, everyone in Taeko's birthday party is actually wearing dresses, gowns and even tuxedos. Heck, even the delinquents are wearing tuxedos!

You were the only one that is wearing a casual clothe. Seven and Saeran also wore their tuxedos. Taeko didn't mind your outfit since all she had in thought was for you to feel comfortable.

"Where's everyone? Oh, and, you're the first one to have said happy birthday to me!" she said. You scolded yourself to be the first one to do it since you already had plans for Ayato but shook it off cause well, you were the first girl. Not a boy. [*]

You then coughed loudly and Ayato came behind the ravenette and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smile at the ravenette male while he blushed and stuttered out a, "H-happy birthday!" and giving the girl the present.

Everyone then came out and shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEKO!" as you covered your ears cause the blasting noise they made. The music was on and the lights went off as a disco was on lit. Everyone awed except for the delinquents, Osoro and some other in interested people like Ayato.

You on the other hand, stare at the disco ball with a 'Wtf?!' face. "This is so amazing!" she said as she hugged you for no reason. You weren't afraid of her make up being all bad looking but you were worried that her make up will make your hoodie looks like a printed mask female in it. (Don't take this seriously)

She let go and thanked you while you held a confuse face. You then coughed and dragged her and Ayato to Hanako. "It was his idea," you said. "Big sis! Since you said you wanted a party, I've been savibg money to rent this place and decorate it! I know you wouldn't allow me to but this expensive place but, it's your special sweet 17," Hanako explained as you just looked at him with a shock face.

'He really did all this?! For his own sister?!?!'

"Hanako... you're so kind," Taeko hugged the young male as Ayato clenched this fist. You glared at the tall ravenette as a 'Stop that' sign.

He looked away, annoyed of the younger male getting attention from his crush as you face palmed yourself. "Taeko! Happy birthday!" your brother said as she jumped and face flushed all red.

Now this time, both of the young male and older ravenette male starting to get furious. "I-Izayoi-kun! Y-you c-came!" she stuttered. You dragged the two ravenettes out so they wouldn't go make a scene.

"What are you doing?" Ayato asked quietly. "Stop glaring. I am so ducking uncomfortable!" you cursed, not caring if Hanako heard it or not. "Y/N sis, language!" the younger male scolded as you glared at him.

You then made your way to Osano and saw he was staring at Izayoi who was laughing with Taeko.

"Oi," you called the orange hair boy and he glanced at you with a glare. "Here," you gave him the chopsticks that you bought. He didn't comment anything and just accepted it.

The two ravenette had traveled somewhere with an angry face but you just let them go, hoping Ayato wouldn't go all insane to your brother.

You excused yourself and sat on an empty chair. You could feel someone sat beside the other empty chair. You turned your head and saw a white hair male. Boi, he reminds you of Nagito Komaeda.

He notice your glanced and looked at you. "Hi," he greeted. His voice is calm but he looks like a mad scientist. "You must be Y/N."

"And you are..." you examine him. He looks familiar until you snapped. "Oh! You must be Kaga Kusha," you said and he smirked. "Ah! The goddess knows me!" he laughed as you sweat dropped. 'Gundham Tanaka? Is that you?' you thought.

"Anyways, since you know my name, care to tell me why you are here instead of being there?" he pointed at Taeko who was laughing with a crowd of people. "Eh. It's boring," you shrugged as he nodded.

"Do you mind me calling you goddess? Your beauty charms me," he said as you just nodded. "Anything's fine but just don't make it look like you're flirting," you said and he nodded. "Well then, you may call me Kaga," he said.

It was silence then until the music turned into those slow music where they always used it to dance with each other. You have no mood for it until,

"Will you dance with me?"

~ ❤ ~

[*] Why was Y/N the first one to greet her a happy birthday?

-     Well, since the first part it says that Taeko was out with her friends to hang out for a while as Hanako planned the party. Hanako was up earlier than Taeko and so he left first and of course with the help of their dad.
-      Then again, Taeko's friends didn't wished her any happy birthday because they knew that various male has feelings for her and so they wanted to wait until the males wished her first and pretended that she forgot her birthday. Since Taeko is such a kind person, she didn't mind people forgot about her birthday since she knew that others would remember.

Explaination is over

Enjoy reading ;)

[Edit : 7 March 2022]
Hello there! Future author here lol. I wrote this chapter in January 2019. I saw a lot of people (well not that lot but still) commenting over the hair picture and the decision Y/N choose going to the party. I truly apologize if I may have offended you, but know that that wasn't my true intentions. Will I take the picture down? No. In case people have trouble imagining hairstyles, I provide you a picture to get a references. Other than that, the reason I would not take it down is because I can use it as a lesson for my future books. Thank you everyone who had point it out. I truly appreciate it.

But once again, I apologize if I may have offended you in any ways. May this book and this chapter and the rest be a lesson for me to improve further into the future. Thank you and I hope all of you have a lovely day <3

Sincerely, Kiruma_Haruka :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 18.4K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...
52.9K 1.1K 63
Ayano Aishi has a boyfriend, Budo Masuta, and they both attend Akedemi High. Ayano had long given up on her Senpai noticing her. Until he does... Tar...
190K 7.9K 27
[HIATUS?? LONG UPDATE DUE TO MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION/REWORK ON FANFIC SUCH AS REDESIGNS AND REWRITE.] I died in a car crash in a middle of the night a...
184K 3.9K 29
Ayano is after Senpai once more, unfortunately for her however, several rivals block her way. This time however, they're all boys and after her?!? Ho...