Dress

Por writerforquinn

Q and the Impractical Jokers' tour manager don't get along. What happens when you have two people who are so... Mais

Our Secret Moments, in a Crowded Room
They've Got No Idea About Me and You
There is an Indentation in the Shape of You
Made Your Mark on Me, A Golden Tattoo
All of This Silence and Patience, Pining in Anticipation
My Hands are Shaking from Holding Back from You
All of This Silence and Patience, Pining and Desperately Waiting
My Hands Are Shaking From Holding Back From All This
Say My Name and Everything Just Stops
I Don't Want You Like a Best Friend
Only Bought This Dress so You Could Take it Off
Carve Your Name Into My Bedpost
Cause I Don't Want You Like a Best Friend
Only Bought This Dress So You Could Take It Off...Take It Off
Inescapable, I'm Not Even Gonna Try
And If I Get Burned...
At Least We Were Electrified
You Kiss My Face And We're Both Drunk
Everyone Thinks That They Know Us
But They Know Nothing
Flashback When You Met Me
Your Buzzcut and My Hair Bleached
Even In My Worst Times
You Could See the Best of Me
Flashback to my Mistake
My Rebounds
My Earthquakes
Even In My Worst Light
You Saw The Truth of Me
And I Woke Up Just in Time
Now I Wake Up By Your Side
My One and Only
Update On Sequel!

I'm Spilling Wine in the Bathtub

2.7K 31 20
Por writerforquinn

"Shouldn't you be back on stage?" Maren asked between kisses.

"Shut up." Brian interrupted her questioning as he continued assaulting her mouth. Right now the last thing on his mind was this charity event. He just had to keep kissing her, it was the only thing that had been on his mind all day. "Sorry I never answered your text earlier, it was kind of a crazy day." He apologized then immediately attacked her mouth again.

"It's okay I just wanted to thank you for the dress." She smiled against his lips.

"It looks beautiful on you, I haven't been able to stop staring at you all night." He responded. "Speaking of which..." he pulls away suddenly, "What's your ex doing here?" He asked.

"I have no clue. He just showed up randomly." Maren answered but in her head all she wanted was to kiss this man some more.

"Fucking guy doesn't get a god damn hint." Brian mumbled under his breath.

"What was Hailee doing here?" Maren asked.

"Her dad knows people and brought her along tonight. That's the guy I was talking to. He's still pushing for her to get into acting." He said rolling his eyes. "Wait a minute...you didn't think I came with her did you?"

"No." She answered quickly then looked away embarrassed, "Maybe...yeah."

Brian shook his head letting out a soft laugh, "You're insane, why would I ever possibly do that with you looking like you do." He then began kissing her neck. It was at the point Maren just decided to stop thinking. The hell with Hailee, the hell with Jason; all she cared about for the remainder of this elevator ride was having this man's mouth on her.

"Mmm... Brian you're so good at that." She giggled as goosebumps traveled up and down her body. His only response was an intense growl, he was on a mission. Next time that asshole, Jason, saw her he would see a clear mark on her neck that Brian was there.

Suddenly the two were knocked backwards and startled by a loud thump. The lights flickered a few times and then completely went out. The only source of light was the dim emergency light in the far corner. "Did we just stop?!" Maren exclaimed.

Brian's first reaction was to hit the emergency call button. It lit up signaling the call was placed. Maren grabbed her purse on the floor and took out her phone. "No service!" She said in a panicked voice.

"It's okay Mar, the alarm button will tell someone we're stuck." He reassured her but it wasn't working that well. She slid down sitting on the carpet taking short deep breaths.

"Mar, you're not cloister-phobic are you?" Brian asked noticing she seemed worked up.

"Kinda." She whined, her eyes starting to water a bit.

Brian sighed, "Of course you are." He mumbled under his breath taking a seat next to her. "Hey it's gonna be okay. We're perfectly safe, just a little stuck but I'm sure the maintenance team already knows and is working on getting us out. I got called to hundreds of these kinda things when I was with the fire department." He placed his hand on her leg giving it a tight squeeze.

It was then that something dawned on Maren, "Wait a minute!" She shouted, "Any chance this could be a punishment from the guys. You've done secret ones before, maybe their just fucking with you."

"As much as I'd like to calm your nerves, I doubt it." He answered.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Well for starters I'm not up for a punishment. Haven't lost in awhile." He smiled brightly. Truth was he was on a pretty good winning streak lately. "And second of all, we already put Sal in an elevator, we don't repeat punishments."

"So we're really stuck?" She asked.

"Afraid so." He said checking his watch. It was almost 8:30, he was due up on stage again in the next 20 minutes, looks like that wasn't happening. He stretched out his legs trying to get as comfortable as possible. Truthfully he didn't know how long they would be trapped in here. Glancing over to the woman next to him he smiled, "You really do look beautiful tonight. I mean you look beautiful everyday but tonight..."

"Thanks Quinn." She smiled, "I cant believe you remembered this dress."

"I remember more than you think." He winked.

For whatever reason this man had a very calming effect on her right now. If she was trapped either by herself or with anyone she knew she wouldn't be smiling right now. She ran her hand up and down his tux jacket. "This tux looks amazing on you. And your beard." She smiled running her hand over his face.

"I clean up alright." He shrugged.

"More than alright." She said kissing his cheek softly.

"Had someone to impress tonight so had to look good." He said in a serious tone.

"Who?" She asked.

"You." He answered still being very serious.

"Me?!" She said taken aback. "You don't have to impress me Brian...I'm already impressed." She laid her head on his shoulder and leaned into his body.

"Doing okay?" He asked noticing her anxiety seemed to have lowered.

"Better." She responded breathing in his scent. The feel of him supporting her weight was comforting and not something she ever had before. They were sitting not speaking for several minutes, Brian was using his finger to rub small relaxing circles on Maren's leg.

"What you thinking about?" She finally asked breaking the silence.

"Nothing." He answered.

"Don't do that." She laughed, "That's such a guy answer. You're obviously thinking about something."

He glanced down at her out of the corner of his eye, "You really wanna know." He smirked. When she nodded yes he let out a small chuckle, "It's just funny, I've never met anyone that makes me so frustrated but at the same time I wanna fuck 20 different ways."

He then let out a huge uncontainable laugh when he saw how red she got, "You asked."

Maren continued to blush and laugh along with the sudden confession, that was until it wasn't funny anymore. The two exchanged a look and it was obvious they had crossed a line that they would never come back from. Maren began kissing Brian's lips rather aggressively. "I want you." He managed to say between her attack on his lips.

Maren decided for once to be brave and when she reached down to grab hold of Brian through his pants she nearly gasped. The man was already hard and just by the feel of it, was impressively sized. "Jesus." She muttered under her breath.

"You want this baby?" He growled against her skin pushing her hand flat against his pants.

"Yes." She let out in a breathy voice. "God fucking yes." Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine this very moment but now that it was right in front of her, Maren was more than ready.

Brian got to his feet pulling Maren up with him. The look of want and need in their eyes was clear. Enough was enough, there was absolutely no interruptions and even though this was far from the most romantic setting, Maren had never wanted anything more.

"Now I wanna know what you're thinking." Brian whispered against her cheek then bit down. Besides a soft little nibble here and there, Maren had never been bit in her life and it was the sexiest thing she could think of. "I said I wanna know what you're thinking." Brian repeated now grabbed her ass.

Maren tried to swallow, her mouth sudden went completely dry. "Just thinking how crazy this is." She answered with a shy smile.

"Something tells me, it can get a lot crazier." He growled.

"How's that?" She asked batting her eyes up at him.

"Like this." He answered retreating to his knees in front of her. He lifted her dress up ducking underneath. Not that it would have mattered but he was pretty pleased when he saw she wasn't wearing any nylons. Again, he would have just ripped them off but this saved him a step. Maren tripped back against the wall as Brian pulled her thong down. "Better hold on." He chuckled.

Maren grabbed hold of the bar behind her and moments later felt Brian's warm tongue against her opening. She tried adjusting positions quickly since she was still standing but Brian wasn't having it and pushed her back against the wall this time a little rougher. "Stay still." She heard him mutter. Next thing she knew, her body was being devoured by this man. "Ah shit oh my god!" She cried out.

Brian smiled against her, if her screams weren't giving him a clue, the wetter she was getting every second certainly was. Her taste was something he couldn't get enough of. She was so sweet and felt so tight. He couldn't wait to get inside her but first to quench his thirst. "Hold this up." He said in a heavy breath referring to the bottom of her dress.

Maren followed directions and now that Brian had use of his hands he could really pleasure her. "Perfect." He said softly smiling against her body. Maren felt her whole body go hot knowing that this man was actually admiring her. It was the first time she ever felt like this. Truth was the other men she had been with in her life never looked at her or took care of her like this. Their only concerns were their own pleasure and it was evident Brian's mind was on making her feel good first.

"Please more." She begged pushing his head against her wetness. Something was beginning to come over her, she was no longer thinking; just feeling and enjoying every minute of it.

Brian lifted back to look up her with a huge smile on his face. He could tell she was finally letting herself go for him. "Now you're getting it." He laughed commenting on her getting a little rough. "But just relax a bit sweetheart. Let me do the work. I'm gonna make you feel so good."

Brian then got back to work, licking her pussy and sliding his fingers in and out at a rapid pace. "Fuck Brian!" She shouted throwing her head back. Maren then felt something very strange, something in all her adult life she never felt before, "Brian stop! Oh my god, no please!" She wiggled from side to side trying to get out of his grasp.

Brian knew exactly why she wanted him to stop and there was no way, not when she was this close. He kept licking and sucking at her with all his might until he felt her right on the edge; he had to watch her cum so while still working his fingers inside her he watched as her face got flushed and she released all over his hand. "Holy shit! Yes Brian, yes!" She yelled raking her fingers through his hair as she came fiercely.

Just when he thought she couldn't get anymore beautiful, he was wrong. Seeing her at her most intimate moment was so sexy, what made it even better was that it was all because of him.

"You are so fucking wet baby." He whispered into her center as he softly licked her up and down. "Umm...so tasty too."

Maren was still coming back down from her high, "What the hell was that?!" She laughed bending her head back again, "Holy fuck, that was amazing. I've never felt that good in my life."

Brian could tell she wasn't just saying it. Her body had never actually experienced that before. He got back to his feet, "You never had an orgasm before?!" He asked shocked.

"I mean...I thought I had." She answered shyly now thinking he was gonna make fun of her. "Guess I didn't know until I had a real one. You must think I'm pretty pathetic."

"Are you kidding?! Oh baby, the things I'm gonna do to your pussy." He whispered coming in for a wet hot kiss. "I want you on my cock...now!"

He then unbuttoned his dress pants pulling them down. Poking his hard cock out of the opening in his boxers he took a seat in the corner of the elevator. "Come ride me baby." He commanded stroking himself as he watched her.

Maren hovered over him and slowly sunk herself onto his waiting cock. "Oh my god, Brian you feel so good." She moaned.

"You feel amazing Maren." Brian replied. "Just as tight as I'd hope. Get those tits out for me." He ordered. "I want them in my mouth."

Maren pulled at the top of the dress so her bra was exposed. She then slid her bra down low so her bare breasts were up against his face. "These are perfect." He complimented as he admired them.

"Play with them Brian." She begged. "Please baby."

This look she was giving him, he immediately knew was going to be dangerous. Between the brightness to her eyes and her pouting lips, it was then that he knew this was a look that would make him do anything she wanted him to. He immediately took her right in his mouth flicking it repeatedly with his tongue and biting on her nipple. His hand was busy occupying the left one so it didn't feel left out. "You are so fucking hot Maren." He said against her chest. "Ride me baby, please I need to feel that tight perfect pussy of yours."

Maren tightened her muscles even harder around him and bounced repeatedly up and down on him. The feeling of his size was overwhelming but she was keeping it together because she knew she was making him feel good. He hit the right spot again and she felt herself come undone again. This one wasn't as intense as the first but it was just as amazing. Brian felt her get even wetter and knew she had exploded again. "Fuck baby, what's right cum on my cock. God you're so hot." He moaned as he ran his hands down her back to cup her ass.

Maren rocked back and forth causing Brian to jolt with pleasure, "Fuck Maren, you gotta hop off. I'm gonna cum. Fuck baby." Brian said through closed eyes. Maren regrettably rolled off and just in time because she watched as Brian yelled her name one more time and then spilled hot cum from his cock.

They didn't speak for several minutes. Things were now different between the two of them and there was no going back. The funny thing was, neither of them wanted things to go back. They just shared something special and something sexy.

"Hello?! Anyone in there?!" A voice came through the door.

"Hello! Yes! We're here!" Brian yelled back still not breaking eye contact with Maren.

"I'm the building manager, my crew is working on getting the lift door open." The voice called again. "Shouldn't be long."

They heard a series of bangs and then finally the door popped open. "Freedom!" Maren smiled.

"So sorry about this folks. Mr. Quinn, my deepest apologies." The building manager said noticing Brian right away.

"It's okay, we found ways to keep busy." Brian said with a straight face but gave Maren a subtle wink causing her to turn bright red instantly.

"We really should get you back to the event. I'm sure people are going crazy looking for you." Maren said trying to control her embarrassment. Now that their phones were regaining service, the two were getting notification after notification of incoming texts from so many different people.

"Again my deepest apologies to the both of you." The building manager said.

Maren and Brian followed the way back to the event opting for the couple flights of stairs this time. Just before rounding the corner to the ballroom, Brian pulled her back giving her a soft kiss. Maren smiled into it. She had no clue what was gonna happen now that they had just hooked up but she was excited to find out.

"You should go fix your hair." Brian teased slapping her ass feeling the sting on his hand.

"Such an asshole." She replied but smiled devilishly at him before finding a ladies room to duck into before anyone saw her.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.4K 16 13
This is a story about your journey with your brothers best friend Q.
32.2K 387 25
After months apart what is the status of Maren and Brian? Can the Jokers convince her to return to New York and pick up where the madness left off? ...
27.7K 525 29
Due to having the disclaimer ignored, this story is done. If you want more ship stuff (NOT SAL/Q OR SAL/MURR) then follow @JoeGattoMatters because th...
5.4K 107 53
single mother has connected with two of the 4 tenderloins and doesn't know what to feel about it. I own nothing of the tenderloins or impractical Jok...