๊น€ํƒœํ˜•| Sexologist

By Taehyungiechild

ยป Suddenly he came to his knees before you, "Can I have my treat too?" He locks eye contact, staring below yo... More

0 ยป History of Us
1 ยป Dr. Kim
2 ยป Direct Appointment
3 ยป Your Desires
4 ยป High Temptations
5 ยป Teasing Her
6 ยป Tasting Me
7 ยป Your Dream
8 ยป Work & Play
9 ยป Panty Stealer
10 ยป Troubled Girl
11 ยป The Interruption
12 ยป Phone Calls
13 ยป Silent Treatment
14 ยป The Questions
15 ยป Who's Taehyung?
16 ยป Begging You
17 ยป Apologize Princess
17. 5 ยป Apologize Princess Pt. 2
18 ยป Apologize Princess Pt. Final
19 ยป Reveal Yourself
20 ยป Hurt & Caught
22 ยป The Restaurant
23 ยป Sexy Princess
23. 1 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. 1
23. 5 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. 2
24 ยป Sexy Princess Pt. Final
25 ยป Morning Trouble
26 ยป Sick Heart
27 ยป You & Me Right?
28 ยป Passionate Princess
28.5 ยป Passionate Princess Pt. Final
29 ยป Casper the Ghost
30 ยป Lies, Mistrust & Arguments
31 ยป Tiger vs Lion
32 ยป Teeny Tiny Us
33 ยป Doctor Sunshine
34 ยป Hatred in You
35 ยป Truth Between Enemies
36 ยป Forgiveness in You
37 ยป New & Improved
38 ยป Ruined & Hurt
39 ยป "Imperfect"
40 ยป Desolate Darkness
41 ยป Lost Tears
42 ยป A New Day

21 ยป Photography Date

18.8K 611 189
By Taehyungiechild

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen."

Your bottom is sitting primly on an old winged bench, legs crossed and fingers intertwined over one knee.

The chilly breeze rubbing against your redden cheeks and bare legs.

Your eyes linger around the world around you, taking in the ravishing scenery.

The park covered a wide area that could fit about three small houses. It was hilly with a tall tree. There were benches for people to sit in every corner and jogging tracks were all around the edges of the park.

The west corner had some swings too on which many children come and play.

Flower hedges and bushes grew all around; this made the park look more pleasant and attractive.

This place would have been most beautiful at this time; it would have been so pleasurable to relax here and take in some cool fresh air however only bothersome things were on your mind.

The longing of your husband not coming home last night concerned you with thoughts no wife should have to progress.

All he said last was, "I'll see you later honey," and never cared to keep that promise.

You were frustrated, the bear thought angered you, a volcano boiling in your mind.

Prompting you out of a harsh stare with the air, you heard your name being called. Your head lifts up and there Taehyung is walking closer to you. His eyes twinkled like millions of lost stars and caught one with your eye; before you could turn away with shyness a genuine grin spread across his face, turning it from handsome into divine. At that moment you felt your body flush warm, getting eager for him to get closer to you.

You observe him. He walks with a certain stride. There's a clean, professional aura that's an immense difference to his more casual appearance.

From head to toe, he came styling with a grey hoodie which he paired with a light jean jacket, black jeans, and vivid brown polished boots.

"Hmm Mr. Styling, I see you, you looking a little sexy there hehe." You smirk, your eyes give him a faithful wink as your eyes can't help themselves but to check him up and down.

You stood up from the bench, meeting him halfway, as he walked up to you slowly and pulled you closer to himself wrapping his arms around you. His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around your delicate body. The world around you melted away as you squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

"You know how it is, gotta look clean for my favorite girl." His smile etched its way back into his face. Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to your hip. It settled there and pulled you closer. You inhaled sharply. You were against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection. His fingers fluttered under your chin and with a slight elevation, he pulled you into a delicate butterfly of a kiss.

Taehyung's hot satisfied exhalation brushed against your skin and as your smaller frame pressed against him, his hands swiftly moved down from your hip to grope your firm behind.

Giving it a squeeze, he nested his face by your ear, whispering sweet lullabies.

"But we both know who's the sexiest right? He lightly chuckled into your ear, nipping against it. "My peachy princess."

"Geez stop being a little flirt in public." You flush up more.

"I'll try but I can't help myself when you look so good in your work skirt." He flirts and squeezes on your cheeks again, licking his bottom lip.

His body was tender and toned, his broadly-wide chest as he hugged you, comforting to the touch. His voice was deep, with a pressing tone. His lips brushed your ear as he uttered, "How was work today by the way?"

Finally, he let his grip of you go. His strong hands held yours as he stared deep into your eyes. You couldn't help but blush, all his focus, attention on you. Your cheeks are suddenly kissed pink as a spring rose, the blooming color so dainty against your skin.

"It was fine today. I wasn't called a bitch so that's an improvement." The corners of your mouth lift up into a compact smile, recalling the ominous moment.

"How was work for you?" You asked back and Taehyung frowns and sucks on his lips for a moment, probably gathering his thoughts.

"Well I had this weird couple, they came to counseling because the wife doesn't like air conditioning as much as her husband. It was really stupid, I was trying to not pull my hair out. Like they were arguing, I mean full blown over keeping the air conditioning on and off."

"Well it's apart of your job, so you gotta deal with it."

"You're right, but it's over now and I'm all yours." His lips brush yours, innocently, like a tease but short, sweet, gentle and tender.

You giggle, feeling your body light up into the air like a loose balloon. Happiness flowed through you, warming your skin like the rays of early summer sun. You customary cautious grin exploded into a radiant smile that you were struggling to produce the last few hours.

He saw that too, it seemed like Taehyung could always catch when your smile changed.

He loved that, that he was the reason the creases around your lips showed prominent dents.

And you loved it too, sometimes it was as if his eyes were repeatedly telling you that you deserved better, that you could be his and with little restriction in mind, you felt that you did and could.

Being with him left you constantly thinking of better, Seulgi's words reflecting in your mind, his own.

Were your thoughts visible they would be an inverse explosion, crazy chaotic turns, and twists of light all coming together to just one idea, to just one word. A word you couldn't even feeble to think on. He's just your company, just your fantasy. It's the attention, don't think different.

"Chan-ri there's something on your mind, what is it?"

"N-Nothing." You swing your head, dodging his set glare on you.

"Chan-ri..." He advocates once more that something is the matter, though you attempt to put on a false smile, trying to get him off your trail. You sway your head "no" once more and throw on the best smile you could assemble, immediately vocalizing, "Look, let's talk about it later, weren't you supposed to be one of my french girls?"

"Yeah, I was." His cloudy gaze lays off of you and, for now, he lets you off the hook and is filled with a lively facade.

"Then let's do that." Your hands dig into your pocket and you pull out your phone, cheesing off your worries.

"Come on, show me whatcha got."

"Now be warn princess, I've been told that my charms are too dangerous for cameras." He snickers, gnawing on his bottom lip. He grins and springs to pose, first being simple headache poses. Each poses that you took a photo of making you notice a marked feature of Taehyung you missed beforehand. His eyes, moreover his eyelashes. They were long, striking like feathers of a peacock. They were made to catch your attention. Furthermore, you noticed that one of his eyes was quite bigger than the other, a monolid and a double lid.

Exotic

Unique

Different

You wanted to remember his handsome face, it was your definition of photography, to capture and seal a specific moment in time. Time is so fleeting that you can never go back to one moment, so photographers are the type of people who want to seal it as if it were a fly in webs.

Then his next set of poses really struck you as odd as it was him. You didn't know how to explain it, it just felt like him. It was a peace sign over his right eye like it was naturally supposed to be a signature pose of his.

"Wow, you're a gorgeous ass guy." You mumble under your breath, but of course, he hears that and titters. He moves on up to you, standing right beside you. "Oooh let me see." Taehyung grabbed the side of your face squishing it against his own, his excitement getting the best of him as he watched you view the pictures.

"Damn I do look good, you must be a camera, because every time I look at you, I smile."

"Taehyung that was so cheesy I-"

BOOM, there was a booming sound, like the sound of a gunshot to your ears. Thunder cried out from the abrupt fixed blackened sky, the clouds invisible above. You plunged your face into Taehyung's chest with the thunderous roar. You felt silly but you couldn't help it. It sounded like a mountainous rock was about to roll you flat, terrifying you.

"Ah, help!" Your cries were lost beneath the thunder that rolled overhead. Shortly it begins to sprinkle; little droplets of water drenched your hair, skin, and dress. The water droplets began growing larger and falling frequently. The light 'pitter patter' of rain turned into wet thuds as the icy water raced to meet the ground. The sprinkling turned into a torrential downpour. The coldness seeped through your sheer clothes and chilled your skin.

Taehyung's shoes were sloshing through the thick, slushy mud as he was quick to get a move on. He took off his jean jacket and shelter it around you. The clouds grew darker and darker. A flash of lightning spooked you, prompting you to cover your face with his chest. Taehyung held your shoulder firmly and whispered words of comfort, "I got you, you're okay. Are you scared of thunder?"

"Yes, I hate thunderstorms. Your stupid pun was so bad it triggered one, thanks!" You mumbled under the cloth, not lifting up your head to avoid catching a glimpse of lightning.

"Aww you're so cute, let's go get dried up princess." His voice sounds suggestive of something else and you grow a little concern of what he has in store for you or excited, you mix up the two a lot at this point.

Step one: Secure the relationship.

Author Notes: Holy cow I'm back and alive. Thank you all for being patient and supportive of my busy week. I thank you for over 40,000 reads and 279 followers. It's crazy how this book was only at 6,000 last week and now almost to 42,000, thank you. I really appreciate you guys. Anyway, I hope you liked the little fluffy chapter, enjoy it while it last, and I'll probably update tomorrow. BTW keep watch over cameras and photography alright. I'll leave it at that, bye!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.5K 14
'You are coming with me.' He says again. He grabs your hand. 'NO!' You almost scream and you harshly pull your hand out his grip. 'It wasn't a quest...
980K 55.8K 45
"Oh," He turns back again. "Nice bra colour by the way," You blink, "See ya doc!" He winks followed by a smirk before going, leaving you speechless...
1.1M 40.8K 51
________ โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”žMature content๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
70.6K 1.6K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...