Forever And Always *Sequel* (...

By bebe05215

*Sequel to 'You Found Me' : Read it first then this one :) * Ariana Riddle and Draco Malfoy just finished t... More

Lies
First Day Back
The Cruciatus Curse
Halloween Ball (Part 1)
Halloween Ball (Part 2)
Animal I Have Become
Betrayal
The Day After
One Night
Consequences
Veritaserum
Keeping Secrets
Christmas Break (Part 1)
Christmas Break (Part 2)
The Ministry of Magic
Severus Snape
February Fun
March Madness (Part 1)
March Madness (Part 2)
Forever & Always My Ass!
What Situation?
Suspicions
Who Knew?
The Final Battle (Part 1)
The Final Battle (Part 2)
The Final Battle (Part 3)
The Aftermath
Promises
The Malfoy Trials
A Bad Feeling
Is She Dead?
Miracle Baby
Happiness And Love
Big Suprise
Wedding Bells
Epilogue
*Short Author's Note*

Pissing Off The Carrows

5.2K 138 49
By bebe05215

Ariana's POV

It's been three weeks since we've all gotten back to Hogwarts and I am absolutely bored. The only fun that I've had was last week when Draco and I went to Disney Land. Let me tell you, it was totally epic. I felt like a little kid again and Draco was acting like one. We rode giant tea cups and got on almost every ride. I even got Draco to eat different types of muggle foods. We stayed there for four days and I don't believe that I had even seen Draco smile so much. I, of course, took as many pictures as possible and put them in my Draco and Ariana album. It has pictures of Draco and I since we've started dating up until now. I even have some class pictures of Draco falling asleep in class. It is hilarious. And I also have another album and it's all about my new family which invovles, Draco, Cissy, Lucius but it mainly revovles around Scorpius. Anyways, being back at school has not been more boring than it is now.

January is a wretched month. There is nothing to do at all. I have even lacked interest in bullying the younger students. But atleast the remainder of the christmas break was fun. Draco took me ice skating and he twirled me around like a ballerina and afterwards we had a huge snowball fight in which I won. But only because he got some dirt on his expensive jacket and while he was wiping it off I took the opportunity and decked him in the face. His expression was priceless. I sighed happily. Even new years was fun and the best part was that my father was too preoccupied with Harry Potter entering the M.O.M and getting out, that he hardly bothered me. Anyways, I was currently in my free period with Damian sitting by the lake. I glanced at him and he was playing with a pebble, a sure sign of being bored. Then an idea struck me.

"Hey Damian, want to do something fun?" I asked with a huge mischeavious grin on my face. He glanced at me and smirked.

"By fun do you mean totally against the rules and will probably get us detention?" I laughed and nodded.

"Probably, are you in?" I asked.

"Of course I am. We wouldn't be called the dynamic duo if I backed out of every scheme you've come up with." He chuckled and I nodded with a smile. He's right. Ever since school started again, we've pulled many pranks on people and gotten detention, although we never actually get in trouble. The teachers are too afraid to even think about it.

"Okay then here's the plan...." I told him my intentions and he added somethings in here and there but by the time our free period was over we had formulated a plan to piss of the Carrows.

***

"Okay class today we will be learning about the killing curse...." Alecto began to babble on about the third and most unforgiveable curse but I was just waiting for the opurtune moment to begin my prank. I glanced at Damian who was currently sitting next to me. I had asked Draco to switch seats with him today. He was relunctant but I told him to trust me and he did. I looked at him and he signaled me to begin. I cleared my throat and with the most serious face that I could master I rose my hand and began.

"Miss, Miss, yoo hoo, Miss" I called and Amycus looked over at me.

"Yes?" She asked annoyed.

"It is like really really hot in here can you like open a window or something?" She looked at me and shook her head.

"No it feels perfectly fine in here." She turned away but I was persistent.

"Come on Miss or is it Mrs nope nevermind it's Miss, no one would want to marry you." Some students snickered but I remained 'in character'. She turned beet red but ignored me. That was Damian's cue.

"Mr. Carrow, ah yo I'm talking to you, Mr-"But Damian was cut off.

"What!" Alecto asked annoyed.

"We have a problem and it's serious."

"Black?" I asked with a shocked face and everyone chuckled.

"No, I wish." Damian replied.

"What is your problem Mr.Rich?" Alecto asked fustrated.

"It's Luna! Someone has taken her shoes. We have a theif in Hogwarts!" He exclaimed with a fist on the table.

"A theif!" I gasped in fake horror. "I must go now before they get to me too." I dug in my robes and gasped. "My wand, they have taken my wand. Oh no! Hogwarts is getting dangerous I must leave at once." I stood up to leave but Damian held me back. 

"No Ariana you must stay and fight. We need you." Damian pleaded and everyone had already caught on about the prank.

"Fight? What fight?" Alecto demanded but Damian silenced him.

"Shhh. You are being very rude. I am having an A and B conversation so C your way out of it." Damian told him with a serious expression and I almost caved.

"If you two do not pipe down this instant I will have no choice then to give out detentions." Alecto said firmly.

"Dentention!" I fake gasped.

"No not detention!" Damian protested. "I demand to see my lawyer."

"You don't have a lawyer." I told him and patted his arm.

"Well then I demand to hire a lawyer." 

"Look, just sit back, relax and drink a butterbeer." I told him while conjuring up a butterbeer under the table and passing it to him as well as one for myself. We drank some and moaned in delight. "Feel better?"

"Better then ever." He agreed.

"How did you- No eating in my class! Detention!" Amycus shrieked.

"But we aren't eating we are drinking. Very different. I think someone needs to check her eye sight." Damian commented.

"Or maybe she's just getting old." I inputed causing her to glare at me.

"Enough!" Alecto yelled.

"Dam Alecto your big ass mouth just fucked up my eardrum." I complained and students laughed. "Hey don't laugh at this fine gentlemen. Show more respect for this unfortunate soul!" I yelled at them and they started rolling in laughter.

"Unfortunate soul?" Damian asked in fake confusion.

"Yes I mean I feel bad for him. He has THAT" I pointed at Amycus. "As a sister." By now the class was in hysteria.

"That's it. I'm calling Severus." Amycus shrieked and left the room.

"Snape?" Damian asked.

"No Dumbledore! Idiot of course he went to go and get Snape." I hit his arm.

"Don't you mean she?" Damian corrected. 

"No I'm pretty sure that 'she' is in fact a he." I glanced up and Alecto was glaring at me and I just smiled back sweetly. "Alecto are you angry with your mother?" I asked innocently.

"No why would I be?" He asked suspicously.

"Oh nothing." I paused and pretended to think hard. "But if my mother named me Alecto I'd disown her." He turned bright pink and was about to yell but Damian cut in.

"Nonsense Ariana, Alecto is a very good name. Imagine him in the muggle world." Damian sighed proudly as he pretended to look into the future. "I can see the billboards now. Elect Alecto for President!" I couldn't take it anymore and I bursted out laughing and Damian joined me but we were both cut short when Amycus walked in with Snape. We immediatedly straightened ourselves and pretended to be working.

"What do we have here?" Snape asked being painfully slow, as usual. "Ariana! Damian! What is the meaning of this?" We both looked about with confused faces.

"What do you mean Headmaster, we have been quiet all period doing our work." I replied innocently.

"Yeah Snape, if anything the Carrows have been annoying us." Damian cut in and I nodded like a bobble head.

"Nonsense. Both of you to my office now!" Snape demanded and I rose my hand causing him to sigh. "Yes Miss Stone."

"Well Headmaster Damian and I would love to obey your orders but class is way more important. Am I right Damian?" I said and Damian nodded.

"Yes you are. Without an education we are nothing and for you to get in the way of that is just wrong! You sir should be ashamed of yourself." Damian stood up to prove his point and I followed his lead.

"You sir belong in Azkaban!" I yelled and everyone gasped.

"That's it! I've had enough of this. Meet me tonight in my office for detention!" He roared.

"Are you serious!?!" I yelled.

"No Ariana he's Severus." Damian joked and I stared dieing of laughter.

"Quiet! I will see both of you tonight. No exceptions! Class dismissed." And he stormed off with the Carrows.After we made sure that they were gone the whole class was in a fit of laughter.

"Dam he's worst then Dumbridge." I exclamied.

"Don't your mean Umbridge?" Luna asked dreamily.

"Nope! She was dumb so I call her Dumbridge." Luna nodded.

"How did you make the butterbeer appear out of thin air?" She asked being very persepitive.

"Magic!" I exclaimed before leaving her side. As I walked over to Draco, I glanced at everyone who was still laughing. When the laughter died down they appraoched us, smiling.

"That was bloody brilliant!" Neville praised and gave both Damian and I a hi-five, which we gladly returned.

"Yeah Ariana you were amazing." Seamus hugged me but was pulled away by an unknown force.

"Hands off Finnigan! She's mine." Draco sneered and put his arm around my shoulder protectively. I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to Seamus.

"Don't mind him Seamus. Thank you." He smiled and left to chat with the other students about how brilliant we were. 

"You were great babe." Draco commented and I blushed. 

"Thanks but not as great as my partner in crime." I gestured to Damian who was currently talking to Luna. 

"I guess he was okay but no one can compare to you." I blushed even deeper causing him to chuckle. "Your cute when you blush and I've noticed that I'm the only one who as ever made you blush." He paused. "Well aside from Damian but you were under his spell so it doesn't count." I nodded. Damian had revealed to us over the break about his powers. I was angry but amazed. 

"Stop being such a flirt Dray." And he shrugged. "I'm hungry. Let's go eat dinner before I have to go see Snape for our detention." 

"Well that's what you get for being a rebel." I glared at him and he added. "A cute rebel." And I laughed causing him to smirk. Then he proceeded to walk me to the great hall.

_______________________________________________________________

Vote & Comment :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
110K 2.1K 32
Amelia Carson is a 5th year student at Hogwarts. Shes dating Blaise Zabini. They have a horrible break-up causing her lots of pain. There's one perso...
47.8K 877 28
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ TW: THERE IS TALK OF RAPE IN THIS STORY ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ (Yes there is grammatical errors in...
15.3K 206 77
An American finally comes to Hogwarts! Laila Matthews is a typical American that just happens to receive an acceptance letter to Hogwarts! She is a...