The Ice King | Vkook

By casuallyreading

Kim Taehyung is a championship ice skater but his cold personality makes him unapproachable and detached from... More

*:..。o○ Prologue ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 1 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 2 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 3 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 4 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 5 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 6 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 7 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 8 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 9 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 10 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 11 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 13 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 14 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 15 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 16 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 17 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 18 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 19 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 20 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 21 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 22 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 23 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 24 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 25 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 26 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 27 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 28 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 29 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 30 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 31 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 32 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 33 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 34 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 35 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 36 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 37 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 38 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 39 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 40 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 41 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 42 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 43 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 44 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 45 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 46 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ Epilogue ○o。..:*
New Book
Sequel????
Sequel...

*:..。o○ 12 ○o。..:*

40.7K 2.1K 812
By casuallyreading

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Nerves
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Good morning" Taehyung greeted Jungkook as he passed him in the corridor. Jungkook smiled and waved at him. Hoseok, who was walking next to him turned to stare at him.
"What the fuck was that?" He asked, confused.
"What was what?" Jungkook replied.
"That's Kim fucking Taehyung, since I've been here he has never said hi to anyone ever, not in the hockey team anyway. I actually don't think he's spoken a word to anyone in the hockey team before. So I repeat, what the fuck was that?!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Jungkook chuckled "I don't know, maybe he's just in a good mood this morning"
"Hmmm....maybe" he hummed as they walked into the team rest room.
Everyone was chatting and eating until Hoseok clapped his hands loudly.
"Guess what I just witnessed everyone!" He yelled, way too excitedly in Jungkook's opinion.
They all looked expectantly at him.
"Our little maknae has caught the attention of none other than Kim Taehyung"
"What?!" A few of them exclaimed while some others turned away, bored.

"Yeah, we were walking here and he passed us and said good morning to Jungkook"
Minho whistled loudly at that as Jungkook's face went really red.
"Guys! Calm down he was probably just being nice"
"Taehyung's never nice though" Minho laughed.
"Sure he is"
"How would you know?"
"I don't, I'm just guessing"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The rest of the team kept teasing him until Namjoon came into the room "would you all shut up! I don't want to hear another word that's not about hockey! You were all supposed to be out on that rink 10 minutes ago!" He scolded.
As the team groaned and left the room, Jungkook smiled gratefully at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled back and patted Jungkook on the head "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your relationship with that boy? Jin told me that you seem pretty close and I know you had a thing for him a while ago"
Jungkook sighed "I don't know hyung"
"Do you want to talk about it?"
Jungkook nodded shyly, he'd wanted to discuss his relationship with someone but Hoseok couldn't keep his mouth shut, all his parents would do is tease him about it and Namjoon had specifically told him not to try it with Taehyung.

Namjoon went and sat down, patting the seat next to him.
"Tell me everything"
So Jungkook did, right from the beginning when Taehyung was still Vante to him.
"I wanna ask him out but he's just going to say no" Jungkook mumbled.
"How do you know that? I thought the same about Jin, I was sure there was no way he would say yes but I eventually sucked it up and asked and we've been dating a couple months now" Namjoon began "you should just ask him. I don't know much about Taehyung but if he's let you into his life this much then surely he must like you at least a little bit"
"I don't know hyung"
"Jungkook, tell me has he ever done anything to make you think he likes you"
"Uh, well, yeah....he.....maybe I don't know....we've kissed" Jungkook stammered, he had conveniently left that out of his story.

"Then why the fuck are we having this conversation?!" Namjoon exclaimed "does he seem like the kind of person that would just let anyone kiss him"
"But he keeps calling me his friend" Jungkook whined.
"Nope, I don't care. You're asking him out now, come on" Namjoon dragged Jungkook, who complained the entire way, out of the room and along the corridor to where the ice skaters practiced.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They walked in and Jungkook saw three figures on the ice, one of which being Taehyung another being Yoongi and then an older man who Jungkook assumed was their coach.
Namjoon pulled him over to a seat and sat down next to Jin.
"Jin, why are you at practice?" Namjoon asked.
Jin smiled at him "I came to watch Taehyung and then after I'm taking him back to mine"
"Ah, well you want to help us then?"
"With what?"
"Well, Jungkook here has a little crush on your Taehyung" Namjoon explained making Jungkook turn bright red and look at his hands in embarrassment.

Jin chuckled and cooed at him "aw, that's so cute" he reached over and pinched Jungkook's cheeks "I think they'd be a great match"
"Why did you have to tell him?" Jungkook grumbled.
"Well maybe he can help you? Any tips?" Namjoon replied.
"Well," Jin thought for a moment "not really, be blunt about it though or he'll think you're joking or he won't take you seriously. None of this flirty talk, just straight up ask him"

"I'm so nervous" Jungkook muttered, feeling his hands getting sweaty.
Namjoon snorted "seriously, you used to be such a fuck boy that would just ask guys out for the fun of it but now you've gone all heart eyes for Taehyung"
"My little Jungkook could never be a fuck boy. Look at his cute little face, I mean seriously Joon, he looks like a little bunny" Jin argued.
"He's just very unassuming"

"Okay, can we not talk about this and plus Taehyung's in practice right now I can't ask him now" Jungkook interjected.
"Why not? It would be so romantic if you just walk on there and demand him to be your boyfriend" Jin said dreamily.
"And have him be embarrassed and then get shut down completely in front of other people? No thank you. At least if I do it when we're alone I won't be so embarrassed"
"Yeah, I guess you're right" Jin chuckled "don't worry Jungkook, they'll be having a break soon. You can ask him then"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves as he watched Taehyung skating around the rink with Yoongi, performing the same tricks.
"Is Jimin here?" He asked the other two.
"Who?" They both questioned simultaneously.
"Oh, Yoongi's boyfriend, you probably don't know him"
"Short, pink hair, quite loud?" Jin asked.
Jungkook nodded.
"He's over there" Jin pointed out the boy sitting further down.
"Okay, I'll be back" he said before walking down and sitting next to Jimin.

"Hey" he greeted.
"Ah, Jungkook it's nice to see you, I was actually going to text you soon asking if you wanted to go out somewhere" Jimin smiled.
"Are you here to watch Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.
"Of course, I need to make sure my lil' meow meow is doing well"
"Why do you call him that?" Jungkook chuckled "he's one of the scariest people I've ever seen"
"He just comes off that way at first but really he's such a soft little bean look" Jimin pulled out his phone and onto his camera roll scrolling around finding cute pictures of Yoongi and then cats "see he looks a bit like a cat sometimes so I call him my lil' meow meow. Even though he hates it"

"How did you even meet Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.
"Well, he would go to the cafe I worked in after his ice skating and so we got to know each other pretty well and then one day he asked me out. It was so cute, he was so nervous thinking I would say no" Jimin practically squealed.
"I'm thinking of asking out Taehyung" Jungkook sighed, his nerves returning.
"Go for it, it's obvious you're like head over heels for him" Jimin encouraged.
"But he's going to say no, and I just don't think I can"

"Right, Jungkook, listen to me. We always believe our crushes won't like us back but think about how many people are in a couple in the world. They must've had a crush on each other at some point. You just need to think positively, why wouldn't Taehyung like you? You're amazing, you're funny, talented, attractive. He would be lucky to have you. Think like that. Confidence."
"Thanks Jimin, but what if he doesn't like that I'm younger? what if he wants someone older?"
"Again, I don't think it matters all that much. How much older is he anyway?"
"Well, I'm 17 and he's 18"
"That's ridiculous, you're basically the same age. Like, I'm 18 and Yoongi's 20 and when he first asked me out I was a bit scared he would see me as a kid but it really doesn't matter"

"Maybe you're right"
"I'm definitely right. Now go get your mans"
Jungkook chuckled at Jimin.
"Ah, I need to go, my shift starts soon. If you're speaking to Yoongi tell him I love him, he's doing great and that I'll see him later" Jimin said before getting up and walking out of the arena.
Jungkook didn't plan to do that, he was pretty sure he was too terrified to speak to Yoongi at the moment.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Soon their practice was over and Jungkook got up to find Taehyung. He eventually found him at a vending machine with Yoongi.
"Buy me a mars bar will you, hyung?" Taehyung asked lazily.
Yoongi rolled his eyes but bought Taehyung it anyway. Jungkook felt awkward just disrupting them but he knew if he didn't do it now he would never do it.
"Uh, Taehyung?" He called nervously from the place he was standing.

Taehyung lifted his head to look at him a small smile coming to his face "Hey"
Jungkook smiled gaining a slight bit of confidence as he walked towards Taehyung.
"Can I speak with you?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows "Okay?"

Yoongi quickly excused himself and left leaving the other two standing there. Jungkook looked down nervously .
"Are you okay Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned.
"I'm f-fine" He stammered.
"Are you sure? I can take you to the nurse if you like"
"No, really I'm okay. I just need to ask you something"
Taehyung tilted his head to the side which Jungkook had noticed he did a lot and it made him look like a puppy.
"Will you please go out with me?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung stood there awkwardly "Uh...Jungkook....." he trailed off.
"Are you actually going to turn me down?" Jungkook asked.
"Well, I'm sorry"
"Why? Just tell me why you're fine with kissing me but you don't want to go out with me?" Jungkook glared at him, beginning to get slightly angry.
"It's just...."
"Just what?!"
"I don't think I'm ready for that commitment. I'm sorry. You're great, really. I've just never done this before..."

"I've got one question for you. Do you like me as more than a friend? You need to answer honestly"
"I don't know! I've never had a friend"
"Friends don't kiss each other!"
Taehyung looked shyly down "well....I guess I like you then"
"So give me a chance, Tae" Jungkook sighed.
Taehyung looked slightly taken aback by the nickname that had just slipped out of his mouth.
"Okay" he gave in, making Jungkook smile.

He stepped closer and pecked his cheek "I'll make sure you won't regret this" he promised
"I'll call you later, I need to go to practice"
Taehyung nodded but as Jungkook walked away Taehyung grasped his wrist pulling him back and kissing him gently before quickly letting go and running back down the corridor, his face bright red.

Jungkook couldn't keep the smile off of his face the entire way through practice.
"I'm guessing it went well then" Namjoon chuckled once everyone began to leave.
Jungkook nodded happily.

Ugh...exams are killing me at the moment plus I've started my post Christmas diet. I hope you are all doing well and I want to thank you so much for all of your votes and comments they really do put a smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.6K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
75.5K 2.6K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
514K 26.2K 42
Taehyung is the prince, soon to be king, of Eunoia , one of the best kingdoms going, with the best life he could possibly experience. Jungkook is al...
9.6K 731 17
Seokjin is a business man who just think about his business. He is the CEO of SK corp. Love, marriage, relationship is nothing for him. He just do th...