Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Nineteen ☾

12.2K 247 192
By babyylivv

I was waiting out side of the cafe that held the underground Italian mafia training center. Let me tell you getting out of that place was a hell of a lot easier then getting inside..there's tunnels or something that lead to a hatch outside.

I leaned against the brick wall and clutched my jacket to my chest feeling the harsh wind blowing on my face. You know that feeling you get when you're chewing mint gum and you drink water and you're whole body goes frozen? That's what this wind feels.

Suddenly a car pulls up and abruptly stops sideways in front of me. The window rolls down just as Red and Cameron walk out.

"Get in losers we're going shopping." Lisa said with a big smile. We all burst out laughing after this amazing statement by the one and only. Lisa is officially the coolest.

We got in Lisa's car and she sped off quickly. "Liv I see you've been informed about the family business." Lisa said casually. I chuckled. "Um yeah, I guess so." I said smiling looking at her in the rear view mirror.

We arrived at some fancy dress shop in the next city. We got out of the car and I smiled looking at the shop. The glass windows showing off the gorgeous gowns, and heels.

We headed inside and my eyes widened. It's so.. fancy. A woman dressed in a very tight black dress quickly walked to us with a big welcoming smile and directed us towards the dresses for our occasion.

No we didn't say, 'we have a party to go to for the rising of the next boss of the Italian mafia' we just said that we were going to a fancy party.

__________

Twenty two dresses later I put on the last one red suggested. They were all either too tight, too revealing, or too short. My brothers would kill me if I wore half the dresses I tried on.

I put on the last dress looking in the mirror with a smile. It's not too bad. I don't look bad.. I look kind of pretty.

I walked out of the dressing room and immediately red started inspecting me closely.

"That's the fucking one right there hoes!" She yelled in the shop making people look in our direction. I turned bright red as people looked at me. Red sent glares in their directions making them look away then she smiled from her accomplishment.

"That looks gorgeous sweetheart." Lisa said with a smile. Cameron has a smirk on her face and nodded approvingly.

"I don't know is it too much?" I asked looking in the big mirror on the wall. "Psh. The more it shows off the better babe." Red said casualty. I think that only applies to strippers..

"I think I'm saying yes to the dress!" Red said wiping imaginary tears making me giggle.

I headed back into the dressing room but not before hearing a slight voice speak. "He's gonna lose his shit." Cameron whispered to Lisa and Red.

I carefully took off the dress and put it back on the hanger. I put back on my previous clothes feeling much less glamorous.

I walked out of the dressing room with my dress, and my phone starting ringing loudly making me pick it up quickly.

"H-hello?" I asked steadying the phone in my hand. I decided speaker would be easier. "God dammit Liv I've been calling you I thought something happened." Ethan's voice boomed through the speaker. "Lay off asshole." Cameron said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck off Cam. Jesus Christ tell me when you leave especially now. Got it!" He snapped sounding stressed.

I instantly pouted like the five year old I am.

"Yes sir." I said making Lisa chuckle as I put my dress on the counter. He sighed with a hint of frustration on the other side of the line.

"Just..just be safe alright?" He said I could practically see him running a hand through his hair as he listened to me. Red was smirking drawing hearts in the air with her fingers.

"I'm fine Ethan." I said stretching out his name making the girls shoot me smiles. "Liv take me off speaker." He said sternly. My eyes widened and the girls started giggling.

"You're in trouble now." Red mumbled teasingly. I sighed putting the phone to my ear. "Yes?" I asked innocently.

"Sass me again little girl and I'll show you what happens." Ethan said with more Italian in his voice then normal. "Maybe you're the sassy one." I said with a giggle seeing how far I could push him.

I heard a throaty chuckle on the other side.

"I'm sorry baby I don't think I heard you right. Did you say okay daddy no more sassing I promise.. or something else?" He asked innocently mimicking my voice making my jaw drop.

I couldn't speak. I'm pretty sure daddy is a kink.. for like sexual things..

"gatto ha la tua lingua principessa?" He asked in a teasing tone. I blinked a few times before being able to answer.
(Translation> cat got your tongue princess)

"I'll be b-back soon." I said quickly then hung up the phone slipping it in my pocket.

What the hell just happened?

"You look like Ethan just told you he was pregnant with triplets." Red said with a chuckle. I shook my head blinking a few times.

"Can I ask you s-something?" I whispered. Red nodded. I brought her closer and whispered in her ear. "What does it m-mean if a guy calls himself.. daddy?" I asked quietly. Suddenly she gasped and her eyes were wide. She had a big growing smile and she burst into laughter.

"Oh shit. He's whipped that's what it means." She said shaking her head and grabbing her dress leaving me stunned and more confused.

I thanked the woman and grabbed my dress now protectively covered and headed out with the girls.

__________

We got back to the cafe with our dresses and headed inside. Lisa found us an easier way to get downstairs thankfully. We walked into the living room portion and saw Rylin sitting at the table with one of the guards.

It was a funny sight seeing a huge guard dressed in all black protecting the little boy in spider man pajamas.

We set down our dresses and then a voice made me freeze. "Next time you kidnap her let me know." Ethan's voice boomed from behind me. "Oh come on boss, she was in good hands." Red said. Ethan squinted his eyes at her in disapproval.

"Did you get a dress babydoll?" Ethan asked me grabbing my attention. I bit my lip slightly and nodded. "Good. Ill escort you." He said calmly. What does that mean?

"Is that your lame way of asking her to be your date?" Cameron asked playing with Rylin. Ethan kept a straight face and raised an eyebrow.

"Those aren't the rules you have to ask with flowers or something." Cameron said in a duh tone.

"I don't do anything by the rules." Ethan said with no emotion. "Well if that is how you're going to ask Liv is going to find another date." Cameron said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Cam-" Cameron cur me off. "Nope Liv there's always another twin." She said grabbing my arm and our dresses pulling me away.

I sighed once we got into the interrogation room. "Cameron I wanted to go with h-him." I said quietly. "Trust me girl. Ethan would kill before he let someone else take you. My brothers a dumbass, but when it comes to what's his.. it's his." She said quietly.

__________

After a while of profiling Cameron and getting secrets out of her we decided to go to the training room and see everyone else.

I watched as Red shot arrow after arrow only to hit the bullseye every time. She's like Merida from brave! Except her red hair is straight not curly.. and she doesn't have triplet little brothers that just so happen to be bears.

"Hello gorgeous, I'm afraid I never got the pleasure of making your acquaintance." An English accent rang through my ears. I turned around to see a tall man covered in tattoos. I smiled.

"Hello." I said. He grabbed my hand kissing the back of it. "Bright, Xavier Bright." He said against my hand in his beautiful deep London accent. I gently pulled my hand back and he smirked.

"It's nice t-to meet you." I said quietly. He nodded. "Pleasure is all mine my dear." He said making me smile. "I would love to chat, but I have training to do. I hope I see you around." He said looking me up and down the swiftly walked away.

"I see you met Xavier." A voice said from behind me. I was greeted by Graysons smile and Ethan's emotionless face. He seems to not smile as much when he's in mafia mode.

"Mhm he's nice." I said glancing at him in the shooting room. "What's up with you guys?" I asked giving them back my attention.

"Nothing. Just training as usual. Ethan has his boss duties." Grayson said rolling his eyes. "So Cameron told me you don't have a date to the rising?" Grayson said. I chuckled thinking about Cameron telling Grayson about what happened.

I shook my head no giving him my answer. "Well then..-"

I was rudely pulled away from the conversation with Grayson by Ethan who pulled me to god knows where. "Ethan." I said but didn't get an answer. I was pulled into the huge office from before and Ethan closed the door.

I was picked up by my waist easily by Ethan and set on the huge black table.

"I hope you know I never chase after a girl." Ethan said in a dangerous tone. "Guess there's a first for everything isn't there princess?" He asked.

I gulped and slowly nodded.

He put both hands on either side of me. I nervously moved my feet around which dangled from the table. He looked deeply into my eyes.

"Now. Ladybug.. would you please do me there great honor of being my date to the rising?" He asked in a proper sounding tone making me giggle. I smiled and looked at him watching his lips slightly tug upwards causing more giggles to erupt like a volcano.

"That a yes?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Sure." I said with. Smile. "Jesus.. gotta make everything difficult don't you kitten?" He asked. I smiled as in saying yes and he chuckled helping me off the table.

Everything is interesting with Ethan Dolan.

Vote and comment:))<< please:))
^^Thanks Loves<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
17.3M 544K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...