Forced To Be With You

By KaraMendez

Lucy Heartfilia, one of the most popular girls in Magnolia High. Also very rich. Natsu Dragneel, most popular... More

Just a Regular Day
Together?!
Why??
Shock
Making It Up To Her
Movie Night
???
Thinking
Big Suprise
Special Place
Plot For Revenge
New Student
A Fight For Her Love
Apologies and Accidents
Phase 1
Lisanna's Reaction
Halloween Party Planning
Set Up
The Maze
The Dance and Something Special
First Date
Dropping Hints
The Truth
Forgive me
Dun Dun Duuuunnn
Break Free
Graduation
College?
Sequel!!!!

Prom

22.7K 822 763
By KaraMendez

Natsu P.O.V

          "Natsu~" Lucy whined, blushung because of what I said to Gray and the others.

          ~1 minute before~

          "Sorry Levy, I can't hang out after school. Natsu and I have a study session." Lucy apologized to Levy.

          "She means make out session." I whispered to Gray and Gajeel. Lucy gave me a shocked expression and a playful slap on the arm.

          ~Back to Present Time~

          "Hah, I'm just kidding." I laughed. Lucy and the others began laughing aswell. It was the last class of the day and we all just wanted to go home.

           The intercom speaker buzzed and A.P. Mirajane began to speak. "Attention everyone. Prom is coming!" She said cheerfully. Some people in class cheered. "Find that special someone and ask them to prom quickly. Thats it. Thank you, have a good evening." 

           Everyone around us began talking about prom. Some fools even asking some girls that they don't even have a chance with.

          "So, you're going to prom with me right?" I asked Lucy.

          "That's no way to ask a lady to prom." Lucy said with a proper accent pretending to be offended.

           "Ugh. Fine, but you better not say yes to anyone else." I sighed, sinking in to my seat to think about how I would ask Lucy.

Lucy P.O.V

          Thats what he gets for saying that to his friends. "So, Levy-chan, who do you want to go to the dance with?" I asked her. She blushed and looked away.

          "Um... I dont know." She answered quietly.

          Gajeel smirked. "She's going with me, of course." He crossed his arms smirking like he accomplished something.

          "Ga-Gajeel!?" Levy gasped.

          "Oh, so you two have something going on and yet you didn't tell me?" I glared at Levy.

          "What? No!" Levy tried defending herself.

          "You mean she didn't tell you all the times we kissed during her tutoring me?" Gajeel's smirk widened.

          "What?! Levy!" I shouted at her and her blushed deepened and she just looked towards the ground.

          "Sorry, Lu-chan." She apologized.

          "Well then. That was interesting." Gray commented. Oh yeah. I forgot he was sitting with us.

          "Dont think you and Juvia are off the hook either. What's going on between you two??" I stared at him waiting for a answer.

          "Juvia hasn't told you? I'm shocked. But anyways, yeah, were dating." He said casually.

          "Oh, well that was easy." I sighed.

          Then out of nowhere, Natsu shouted, "I got it!" We all stared at him questioning what in the world he was talking about.

          "Sorry, I just figured something out. Don't worry about it." Natsu rubbed be back of his neck.

          "Ummm... Okay...?" We were all confused.

          The bell rang not to long after. We all got our back packs and headed out. "Come on, Natsu. Lets go." I told him.

          "I'll catch up with you. I have to do something before I come over." He said and ran out of the school building.

          "Okay then..." I walked to my car and headed home.

          I got up to my room and took a hot bath. After I got out, I put on some comfy pajamas. I lied down on my bed, waiting for Natsu.

          Right as I layed down, my phone rang.

          "Natsu? Where are you?" I asked.

          "Look outside." He told me.

          "Um... Okay...?" I slid out of my and slid back my curtains. In my front yard stood Natsu. Ground stage lights pointing on him. Where did he get this stuff? I questioned in my mind.

          "Open your window." Natsu said into the phone. I lifted up my window. The cold night air hitting my face. I hung up my phone sense it was basically useless for this situation right now.

          "What are you doing?" I shouted out of my window laughing a bit.

          "Lucy!! Will you please go to prom with me!!" He shouted.

          "Natsu-"

          "Oh wait!" He pulled something out of his pocket. A button I believe. He pressed the button. All of a sudden, lights all around him came alive. 

          The lights spelled out: YOU, ME PROM?

          I covered my mouth holding in a laugh. He looked so adorable trying his best to ask me to prom.

          "Lucy...?" Natsu asked.

          I laughed a bit, then answered, "Haha, Of course I'll go with you silly." His smile widened and brightened.

Natsu P.O.V

          I knew she was gonna say yes. But hey, it was fun. I snapped my fingers and some people came from behind the bushes and took away all the lights and equipment I needed to use for this moment.

          The rest of the night, Luce and I studied for up coming tests and made out a bit... ;)

1 Month Later~

          "Welcome, to the Senior Prom." We were greeted as we walked into the school. Lucy looked absolutely stunning. She had on a peach pink dress, light make up, her hair was nicely curled and had a nice little flower in it that matched her dress.

           The theme of our prom was CandyLand. Candy everywhere. It was nice looking. Instead of confetti on the floor, it was candy wrappers.

          "Would you care to dance, my lady?" I bowed, extending my hand.

          "Indeed I would." Lucy laughed. I stood up and smiled. We danced to songs that poured out of the speakers. Rock songs, Slow songs, Pop songs, and more.

          "Lu-chan!" Levy yelled, running over to Lucy and I with Gajeel in hand.

          "Hey, Levy." Lucy greeted her blue haired friend.

Lucy P.O.V

          "So, you and Gajeel huh?" I winked at Levy.

          "Yeahh." She smiled happily.

          "So, you and Natsu?" Levy smirked.

          "Everything is perfect." I grinned. I looked back to Natsu who was now having an argument with Gajeel. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him.

          To think I used to hate him. Now, my heart flutters at the mention of his name. Funny how things work, huh?

          Im so glad everything worked out though. I couldn't be happier with any other man except Natsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy. No, that is not the end of this story. Are you crazy? They haven't even graduated or even had 30 NaLu babies (hah, Mirajane reference).

There are two more chapters to come I believe. Its gonna be so sad when I finish this story though v.v

But hey, all good things come to an end right? I would like to take this second here and mention two people who are always making me happy. They are two people I met over Wattpad. 

@habalding and @Evily_Creepy

They are so kind ^.^ Thanks guys. And I'm not even going to pretend like I forgot you all. Everyone of you who have read this story or my other stories, just saying, but I freaking Love you guys so much.

Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Vote, Comment, Follow Me.

I Lovvvee You So Much! Byyye!

~KaraMendez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2.2K 9
Lucy. Lucy is a student at Fairy Tail High, and is bullied by people, simply because they are jealous. Natsu. Natsu is an average kid, going to the s...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...