Teen Wolf Preferences

By yootlife

Preferences for Derek, Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Aiden, Jackson, Peter, Liam, Jordan, and Brett! More

Teen Wolf Preferences
The Movie You Watch Together ✔️
His Song About You ✔️
What He Starts Up Again ✔️
Turning Him On ✔️
Him Being Jealous
You Have A Nightmare
Alpha's Attack
What You Do Together
How You Hug
How You Met
Pet Names For You
How He Gets You To Go Places
Him After Breakup
His Ride
Thing He Loves About You
Things You Love About Him
Clothing Item You Take From Him
Why He Is Always At Your House
Pet Names For Him
You're Related To
When He's Mad at You
When You're Mad At Him
A Threat To Freak Him Out
You Can't Sleep
You Can't Sleep Part 2
When You're Sick
His Favorite Thing You Wear
First Date
How You Kiss
Who He Trusts You With
Your Best Friend
How He Compliments You
He's Whipped
He Calls You Babe
He Sneaks Into Your House
Cute Moments
He Introduces You To The Pack
Other Boys Think You're Hot
When You Wrap Your Legs Around Him
Petty Little Fight
High Scool Labels
Him in Public with You
First I Love You
Him After Break Up Part 2
How You Say Goodbye
Petty Little Make Up
The Special Talent He Loves About You
Author's Note
Getting Caught

First I Love You (Preview)

30.8K 526 122
By yootlife

First I Love You (Preview)

Derek:

Derek hadn't told anyone "I love you" since Paige and wasn't sure he was ready, but you let him know that that was okay.

Scott:

Scott told you he loves you through the lacrosse team. He used his captain status to make the lacrosse team make a big statement during halftime.

Stiles:

Stiles first told you he loved you when the two of you were cuddling on his bed after his encounter with the Kanima in the school pool.

Isaac:

Isaac was a simple man, and didn't go to much trouble to show he loved you. Isaac wrote you a letter. A couple pages long, to tell you how much he loved you.

Aiden:

Aiden's first "I love you" was very memorable. The two of you got into a fight because he thought you cheated and things got very emotional very quickly.

Jackson:

Jackson was very cocky and confident when you met him, but the second emotions were brought up he'd cower in a corner, and become so vulnerable you'd want to cuddle him like a stuffed bear. So when he told you he loved you almost cried.

Peter:

Peter is all smirks and sarcasm, except when he's with you. He becomes sweet and would do anything for you. So he wanted his "I love you" moment to be special.

Liam:

Liam was first timer for being in love. He had no idea how to tell you and was nervous. So he went to Scott and got an idea that was adorable.

Jordan:

Jordan, working at the Sheriffs department was home rarely, but the two of you were so close and you loved him enough to show it. And he wanted to show you that it was worth it.

Brett:

Brett wanted to do something spectacular to show that he loved you, so he got the some science nerds to work something out. It didn't go completely as planned.

Okay so this was just a preview of some sorts for a preference that should be up in the next few weeks.

And sorry for not posting one last week, not like anyone noticed, and not posting a real one this week. I've just been busy for school next week and my concert on Friday. And I've also been done in the dumps for the last few weeks. Physically and emotionally. But I should be good from now on and I'm hoping that since school is starting I'll be able to write more in class because I definitely don't pay attention.

And I added Liam, Jordan, and Brett if you didn't happen to notice and I'm really happy because who doesn't love more imagines for attractive boys.

But anyways...

Which one do you think is going to be your favorite or the cutest?

I think I'll love Jackson's or Brett's the most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 86 10
Walking dead fanfic Sergeant First Class Haley Johnson just finished serving her 6 year term and is ready to start a new life . But when the dead st...
174K 5.6K 25
I was the daughter of the actor, Andrew Lincoln. Chandler though, was my best friend. When I get some good news involving The Walking Dead, me and Ch...
214K 9.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
57.7K 1.5K 40
Deanna Caine, nineteen years old and spending her days on the Sunset Strip. While bartending at The Troubadour, she comes in contact with who she bel...