My Next Door Neighbour (Camil...

By moonlight-souls

g!p you. fyi, the story is rushed so i'm sorry for the cringe. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 | Part 1
Chapter 8 | Part 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12 | Part 1
Chapter 12 | Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 11

6.3K 125 27
By moonlight-souls

Your pov

After the incident with Lauren we haven't spoke since, and it's kind of driving me mad. I didn't want any awkward tension with her when we were with the girls, especially Camila since I knew she would make me talk to her. It's only been three days but they were filled with stares coming from Lauren, as if she was sad that I moved on quick. I know she was still in love with me but the confirmation from Camila made it feel more real. I didn't want to feel bad, but I did. I needed to speak to Lauren.

Today was the first time I was going to perform in the O2 Arena with over 20,000 eyes watching us. Word was going around that a few celebrities were coming, like Kendall Jenner, along with Khloe, Kylie and Stormi, Maggie Lindemann, who I had a huge crush on. Kali Uchis and Vanessa Moe. I'm sure there were more but I was so nervous. I thought about them watching me, which made me sweat, so I had to go outside. Hell, I was even more nervous about dancing around Ariana. The thought made my heart beat in my throat.

I walked to the nearest vending machine in the studio to get a water since I was so damn thirsty these past few hours. I felt an arm wrap around me, which made me jump a little. I turned around to see them chocolate orbs looking at my lips before looking back up at me. "How can I help you, ma'am?" I smirked as I looked Camila up and down. She was wearing white ripped jeans with a red crop top, which made her look stunning. I placed my hands on her hips as I stroked her exposed skin with my thumb.

"I can't stop thinking about the other night." The smaller brunette bit her lip as she looked at me. "Listen, Cami. I'll talk to Lauren about it later. I should've locked the door or some-" Camila smashed her lips onto mine which made me fall back a little. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed her back. I felt her push me back, which made me hit the wall. "What are you doing?" I mumbled against her lips as the brunette kissed me deeper, tilting her head as I felt her tongue trace across my bottom lip. Even though I was the dominant one in the relationship, the way Camila took charge turned me on so much.

As much as I wanted to carry on and take it somewhere else, I had to practice for tonight. I parted from Camila's lips which made her furrow her eyebrows. "I want you." The smaller brunette placed her hands at the hem of my shirt, snaking her hands inside before tracing patterns on my abs. I got goosebumps from her touch which always made me feel weak. "I have to practice, and you turning me on ain't gonna help." Camila smirked as she moved closer to me so our bodies were touching.

"Tell me, every time you think about the night we had sex, and everything I done to you, it doesn't make you want to fuck me right here?" Them brown orbs looked down to where her hands were, moving them lower so they were at the hem of my sweats. I grabbed her wrist before she could go any lower. "It does..." Camila's eyes lit up as she bit her lip looking at me. "But, I gotta practice, baby." I smacked her ass before running out of the studio.

I wanted so bad to repeat what happened the other night, but I had to get ready for tonight. Fucking up on the first night of tour wasn't on my to-do list. I turned around, making sure Camila didn't follow me. I bumped into something which made me turn back around. "Ow. Fuck!" It was Ariana. Oops. "Shit, sorry. Are you hurt?" She smirked before looking at me. "I've been through worse, don't worry." I let out a breath as I scanned her face. I could see a bruise forming which made me cringe.

"Why are you looking at my forehead?" Ariana furrowed her eyebrows before holding up her phone, looking at her reflection. "Ugh. Nice one, y/n." I gave her a quick smile before snaking my hands in my jean pockets. "Come here. Let's take a picture." Ariana stood next to me as she put one arm around my neck whilst the other was holding her phone. I stuck my tongue out whilst Ariana kissed my cheek. I don't know why I blushed, but I chose to ignore it. "Oh, this is cute, and definitely going on Instagram." I laughed before running a hand through my hair.

"Don't forget to tag me." I winked at her before putting an arm over her shoulders. I could tell she was blushing but I didn't want to give the wrong impression by her thinking I was flirting with her. But, was I? I felt her snake an arm around my waist as we started walking. I should be practicing but I couldn't pass an opportunity to get to know Ariana more. "So, how are you feeling about tonight?" She looked at me as she pulled me closer to her a little.

"I won't lie, I'm shitting myself." I let out a breathy laugh as I looked at the brunette who was just staring at me. "You're cute." She blurted out before bringing a hand to her mouth. "Fuck, I'm sorry. It's just, I forget you ain't single sometimes." Yikes. I hated awkward situations. "It's just harmless flirting, don't worry about it." I winked at her before continuing to walk. My arm was still wrapped around her shoulders as she kept hers around my waist.

"I'm gonna be honest with you, y/n." Oh, shit. She better not be confessing. "I wanna keep it real, just between us. I do like you and I know you're with Camila, but please, if I do something that's out of line then feel free to stop me." Ariana looked at me before finishing what she needed to say. "Because I don't think I'd be able to stop myself around you." She scanned my face as she tilted her head a little.

I cleared my throat before putting my free hand in my jean pocket. There was tension there that I couldn't put my finger on. Did she like me? Or did she just want to fuck? Don't get me wrong, if I was single, then Ari and I would definitely happen, but I'm in love with Camila and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardise that. She makes me happy. I just hope nothing fucks it up.

It was time. I was standing backstage with the rest of the dancers whilst Camila, Lauren, Dinah and Ally day backstage, waiting for us to go on. Ariana was getting her microphone checked whilst she quickly looked at her phone. I could feel my heart beating throughout my whole body. I never felt so nervous about dancing in front of a big audience, but this was different. A good kind of different.

"Relax, baby. You'll be fine." Camila kissed me softly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I snaked mine around her waist as she pecked my lips repeatedly. "I just don't know why I'm so nervous." I leaned my forehead on hers as I looked into her eyes. "Hey, look how far you've come, and you've done it all on your own." She kissed me again as I took in this very moment. "You're right. But you give me more confidence for some reason." I laughed as I kissed Camila on the forehead.

"Anything to help my baby." The smaller brunette bit her lip as she eyed me. I felt Ariana's eyes on me which made me look at her. She quickly averted her eyes before playing with her earpiece. I furrowed my eyebrows before looking down at Camila. "Ok, guys! It's time to get on stage." Shit, shit, shit. I was nervous again. Fuck, at the worst times as well. Camila sensed my nervousness as she kissed me again.

It's like she sucks out every bad feeling I have and makes me feel better again. It was a feeling that I couldn't decipher. I kissed her back as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I grabbed her face, stroking her cheeks as I felt butterflies in my stomach. I heard her let out a little moan which made me part from her lips with a smack. "Shit, I got caught up in the moment." I smirked knowing I had such an effect on the girl.

Camila glared at me as she slapped my arm. "Fuck you." I laughed as I brought my lips close to her ear. "Later." I kissed under her ear as she let out a breath she seemed to be holding in. I walked over to Ariana and the others as I took my place near the stage.

The whole arena was dark so no one could see us walking on stage. All that was seen was flashlights. Ariana was stood in front while Bri, Scott and I stood behind her. The rest of the dancers would come on when the song started. I felt someone squeeze my shoulder but I couldn't see who it was. "Relax. You'll do amazing." Ariana whispered in my ear which made me feel more relaxed.

I nodded my head but realised she wouldn't be able to see me doing it. Cringe. I shook myself off as I clicked my neck and knuckles. Slowly, the arena started to light up which erupted with screams. I'd never seen so many people in one place before and it blew me away. Ariana sung the first note to No Tears Left To Cry as I started dancing to the beat. I got goosebumps every time she sung that song. Her voice was like no other.

I stood behind Ariana, placing my hands on her hips as we started swaying to the beat. We both dipped down before coming back up. One of my hands were still placed on her hips as I stood next to her. She placed her arm on my shoulder as she continued singing. Everything was good. I didn't feel nervous anymore, and the need to throw up was gone. Dancing always made me forget which I was grateful for. It was my escape.

Ariana sung the last line of No Tears Left To Cry, which made the fans scream even more. Bri and Scott started dancing close to Ariana as Dangerous Woman started playing. The screams were so loud that my I lost hearing in my left ear. She wanted to surprise them with an older song. I kneeled in front of Ariana as she sung more to me than her fans. She ran her hand through my hair as she started swaying left to right. I felt her tug it a little as she moved closer to me.

I stood up as I placed my hands back on Ariana's hips. She placed her free hand on the back of my neck as the chorus came on. The brunette done a body roll which I mirrored. Our bodies kept bumping into each other as the tension grew thicker. I looked down before looking up at her, noticing she was already staring at me. Ariana eyed me as she sung the next part. "Something bout you, makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't." She turned her head, singing a high note which she always slayed.

I moved away a little as I continued dancing. I had sweat dripping down me now which made me feel all hot. That moment I had with Ariana made me feel guilty. Like I cheated. I didn't hate it which made me question why I liked it. I had a feeling Camila seen what happened, and I didn't want her thinking anything of it. Simply because there was nothing to say about it. I pushed the thoughts away as I kept dancing. I made my way closer to Bri and Scott as we started dancing together.

Ariana finished her show by singing One Last Time in remembrance of the Manchester attack. The song had a whole new meaning after the horror that had happened. We were all stood in a line as we joined in with Ariana. I was stood next to her as I had a hand around her waist whilst the other was around Scott's shoulder. The song ended as we all bowed. "Thank you so much for coming. I love you, stay safe." I smiled at Ari which made her give me a smirk in return.

She brought the microphone to her mouth as she looked out into the crowd. What was she doing? "I want you all to cheer for y/n since this is her first time dancing in front of this many people." Ariana smiled as she heard the crowd erupt into chaos. I laughed as I looked into the crowd, knowing this was the night that changed my life forever. I felt my shirt being ripped off me which made me look down. I turned around, only to see Ariana with my shirt in her hands, waving it as she threw it into the crowd.

I was confident with my body so I felt comfortable. "Damn, let me lick them abs." I heard someone screaming in the crowd which made me laugh. I turned to Ariana who glared at the girl. Oop. "Ok, we gotta go. Stay safe guys." We all waved before walking off stage. My skin was sticky after dancing for so long, and I couldn't wait to have a cold shower. Camila ran up to me as she held her arms out. Cute. I stopped her since I didn't want her to be covered in my sweat.

"Baby, I don't give a fuck if you're sweaty. Come here." Damn, ok mami. I embraced her in a hug as I hid my face in the crook of her neck. I took a deep breath, inhaling her scent as I closed my eyes and exhaled. She always smelt so good. I felt her lips on my neck as I leaned more into her touch. I snaked my hands up into her shirt where I traced patterns on her lower back. "Can we go back to the bus?" I looked at her before looking for the girls.

"They've all gone back to Ariana's hotel room to chill." I nodded my head before intertwining my hands with Camila's. I just wanted to shower and sleep. Dancing always drained me but I loved it at the same time. "You were amazing up there, y/n. I'm so proud of you." The smaller brunette looked at me before leaning her head on my shoulder. "There's nothing better than hearing that from you. It gives me more confidence in doing what I love." I kissed the top of her head before leaning my head on hers.

"I love you so much." Camila stopped in her tracks as she looked at me. "I love you too, baby." I kissed her before picking her up bridal style. "Since we're here for two more days, we should go explore tomorrow." Camila placed her head on my shoulder as I continued walking with her in my arms. "Sounds like a plan." I kissed her cheek before running with her to the hotel. "You better not drop me y/n, I swear to god." I smirked before seeing our hotel room come in sight.

"I wouldn't do such evil." I laughed as I put her down, swiping our card before opening the door. I heard the door slam shut which made me turn around. Camila slammed her lips onto mine as she jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I placed my hands on her ass as I squeezed it a little. She let out a moan as she deepened the kiss. I wanted to continue but I needed to shower, badly.

"Cami, I need to shower." Camila groaned but didn't get off me. "Cami, please." She huffed before getting off me, taking her phone from her back pocket as she slumped on the bed, scrolling through Tumblr. "Leaving your girl frustrated, you suck." She mumbled out, thinking I wouldn't hear her, but I had good hearing. I sometimes hated it because I've heard things I never wanted to hear, but it was always an advantage.

I quickly jumped in the shower, cleaning myself as I thought about my first show on tour. It was unreal. I quickly jumped out before putting some shorts on and a new sports bra. I opened the door, but heard faint snores coming from the bed. Camila was sleeping, which I was grateful for because I was drained. I joined her, bringing her closer to me as I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. I can't believe this was my life now.

I'm so glad I have my friends with me to experience everything. The love of my life, who supports me, and most importantly, loves me. I'm lucky to be able to put my name out there. It's an overwhelming experience but it's always worth it.

AN: this was long awaited. all the celebrities that came to watch will be introduced in the next chapter, but there's gonna be drama soon. hehe. ☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!
22.5K 855 3
Be careful what you wish for...
983 20 15
My first story sorry if it sucks. And sorry about the description too! Camila's G!P