Petty || Callux

thehoneybeeblues tarafından

After getting her heart broken by the only person she had left, Remy Madison gets taken in by an old friend... Daha Fazla

I: Aftermath
II: Old Friends & Enemies
III: Taking A Break
IV: First Day
V: Speak No Evil
VI: You're Staying
VII: Internet Interruption
VIII: Dinner
IX: Stay As Long As You Need
X: Kickback
XI: Unwanted Interactions
XII: Between Life & Death
XIII: Rebel
XIV: Good News & Bad News
XV: Best Friends
XVI: Drama Near The Pitch
XVII: Petty
XVIII: Pavor Nocturnus
XIX: Creeping Thoughts
XX: The Plan
XXI: Can't Lose
XXIII: Adoring Malevolence
XXIV: Foolish
XXV: Drunk
XXVI: Las Vegas
XXVII: Cup Of Tea
XXVIII: A Reaction
XXIX: Augur
XXX: Happy Birthday
XXXI: Breaking Point
XXXII: The Surface
XXXIII: Free
XXXIV: Loud Mouth
XXXV: Heated Exhaustion
XXXVI: Priceless In Paris
XXXVII: The Truth About The Downfall
XXXVIII: Reluctant
XXXIX: Red Solo Cup
XL: A Reaction || Part Two
XLI: Left On Read
XLII: "Friends"
XLIII: Bittersweet
XLIV: Buttercup
XLV: Regret
XLVI: Conversations and More Conversations
XLVII: Confrontation
XLVIII: Sweets for the Sweet
XLIX: Agro
L: Four Hours
LI: Blooming Blossom
LII: Fight or Flight
LIII: Fireball
LIV: Big Fucking Surprise
LV: Thank you and Sorry

XXII: Balance

2.4K 35 15
thehoneybeeblues tarafından

February 24th, 2018//

Remy found herself sprawled all over the couch tangled in the blankets. She had fell asleep on the couch last night wanting Calfreezy to have his own space back for atleast one night. She streched her limbs before lazily slumping onto the ground not wanting to get up. She wished she just lay down or sleep forever. She eventually picked herself off the ground, glad that she had cleaned yesterday.

She continued to the kitchen where she brewed herself a cup of coffee. Due to boredom, she leaned against the kitchen counter and scrolled through social media as she sipped her mug. Remy came across Lux's tweet and rolled her eyes.

"He just had to hype it up, huh?" She said quietly to herself. She then wondered when he was going to post the video. She checked Youtube to see it hadn't been posted so she went to her contacts and tried calling Joe.

The anticipation killed her as she picked at her lips. The line ringing one after another, giving her a heart attack each time it was silent for too long. It soon reached voicemail, within that short time she contemplated leaving one, but the beep had reached too soon.

She sighed into the phone before mumbling. "Fuck you too, then. Prick." Remy ended the call and set her phone down on the counter before returning to the couch and pulling up Youtube on the TV.

About an hour later Harry and Calfreezy said they were headed out to go film. As much as Remy wanted to get out of the house, she thought it was best if her and Cal spent some time away from eachother since she didn't want anymore conflict.

×××

Callux sat down on the couch a little bit away from Remy as he handed her a fresh mug of tea. "Thanks." She mumbled, scrolling through her phone not looking up from it.

"So now that Harry and Cal are gone, can I ask you something?" He questioned turning off the TV.

"Hey I was watching that." She complained with whine.

He laughed lightly. "No you fucking werent." Callux replied gesturing toward her phone.

She rolled her eyes. "What's the question?"

"How did you not get herpes after kissing Freezy?" He chuckled, throwing a blanket over his lap.

"How do you even know about that?" She groaned, looking away from her phone. "Harry is such a snake, because I know Freezy wouldn't have told you. We both thought it was weird afterwards anyway."

"I would agree with you on that." He replied. "Does Joe know?"

Confusion ran over Remy's face. "Why would I tell him? I don't give a shit, its not like it was serious."

As if on queue her phone started ringing. She took a sip of her tea before looking at the caller ID. "Speak of the fucking devil." She sighed before letting it go to voicemail. "Now he wants to talk to me?"

Callux laughed. "Probably because I just uploaded the video."

She glared over at him. "Why didn't you tell me? I needed to prepare myself."

"Well that's why I made you tea." He admitted taking a sip of his own.

"You're an actual prick." She shot back while her phone began ringing again. She set her mug down on the coffee table.

"Come on, answer it." He urged setting his mug down as well.

"Fuck no. It's my turn to ignore him." She argued.

"Come on, answer it." He repeated before grabbing her phone.

"McGinely, I swear to fucking god." She started before trying to retrieve her phone. He held it away from her and above his head while trying to press the green button. "Fuck off Lux!" She yelled before moving over, putting her knee between his to get an easy reach. She leaned over him until she succesfully wrestled the phone from his grasp.

Callux couldn't contain his laughter as she fell back into her spot, stuffing her phone behind the pillow that she laid against. "Why don't you answer it?" He replied still laughing.

"I actually fucking hate you. You know why! Have you just been completely oblivious for the past month? You fucking idiot." She fussed kicking his knee with her foot.

"Get your stinky socks away from me." He joked. "Let me talk to him if he calls again."

"Fuck no. You're so stupid. I can't believe you." She mumbled. Shortly after her statment there was a notification that came from her phone. She glared at Callux before reaching behind the pillow. "I'm watching you."

Callux held his hands up in defense before grabbing his tea to take another drink. Remy unlocked her phone before being washed over with stress.

Joe
Im coming over

Remy threw head back in annoyance with a loud groan. "Fucking great." She muttered.

×××

Remy paced along the side of the huge window in the living room, staring out into the abyss of the city trying to guess which road Joe was on while messing with her bottom lip.

"Will you fucking stop?" Callux asked pausing the TV. "You've been doing nothing but that for the past thirty minutes and you're dragging your socks across the floor so loudly I can barely hear."

Remy turned to him and rolled her eyes back into her head. "Piss off. You've already watched this episode about fifty times already."

"Why don't you chill out for a second? Come watch this." He said sitting up to make room for her.

Remy laughed with slight anger. "Chill out? You want me to chill? My ex-boyfriend is on his way over. I don't want to see him. I don't want to talk to him. It's probably going to turn into the worst fight ever and I can't even avoid it." She complained staring back out the window. "And you want me to chill out?"

"Yes, chill out. If anything happens, I'm here." He replied with such simplicity that it stressed Remy even more.

"No, Lux." She sighed before going over to the couch to fill the spot he had left for her. "Im not dragging you into this shit. When he gets here, you're going in your room."

He laughed lightly before gazing at her. "What are you? My mom?"

"Oh shut up." She pushed his shoulder. "I'm serious! I really don't want to get you involved in our shitty relationship problems. I can handle it, I'm guessing he's just angry about the video. I'm probably just going to tell him to fuck off." She shrugged rubbing her arm.

"Hey, thats the spirit!" Callux encouraged holding his hand for a high five.

Remy deliberately returned the gesture before throwing her head back into the couch closing her eyes before Callux continued watching Stranger Things, which seemed to be all that he watched since season 2 came out months ago.

She soon eased herself a little bit by getting sucked into the show. As much as she didn't want to admit it, Remy got hooked within the first fifteen minutes of watching. Remy was so engulfed into the adventures that she didn't notice the knocking on the door. And when she did, her eyes darted instantly toward the hall with her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

Callux instanlty noticed her discomfort so he began getting up from the couch.

"No, Lux. I got it." She caught his shirt to stop him but he pulled away anyway.

"Just stay there. You want me to tell him to fuck off?" He laughed.

She picked herself up. "I can't let you answer the door. He will be pissed."

He rolled his eyes before stepping back to nudge her into the couch. "I'll just tell him that you don't want to talk. Don't worry about it."

Remy groaned slightly as he began walking away. She reached for a pillow to stuff into her face to calm her nerves as Callux disappeared into the hall.

Callux sighed slightly before he cracked open the door to Joe. "What's up man?"

Joe glared at him before asking, "Where's Rem?"

Callux looked away for a slight second. "On the couch in there." He replied. "But she doesn't wanna talk."

Joe scoffed while rolling his eyes. "Look, man. I didn't come all the over here just to be fake with you. Let come in and talk to her."

"About what? If it's about the video, get over it man." Callux countered. "It wasn't that deep."

As soon as Remy heard that she got up from the couch knowing things were going to escalate, which she didn't want to happen especially between Lux and Joe. She made her way to the door and shouldered Callux out of the way.

"The fuck you want Joe?" She sighed leaning against the doorframe. Not wanting to look into his eyes.

He shook his head. "What the hell do you think I'm here for, Rem?"

"I don't understand why you're here." She shrugged before finally looking up. "You told me to leave you alone and that's exactly what I've been doing."

"Bullshit. You agreed to that stupid fucking video. And for what? You hate being on camera." He spat, his blood began boiling.

"So you are here because of that?" She raised her voice. Callux stayed near the door incase he needed to interfere. "After all the shit you put me through, I thought I atleast deserved something... anything to get you back for it."

"After all the shit I put you through? What about all the shit I did FOR you?" Joe shot back.

"You know I've been more than thankful for you, you bellend! How can you throw away everything we've ever had over a fucking fight that didn't even involve me?" She agrued back knowing the conversation wasn't going to solve anything, but instead cause more damage.

"You really think I'm out to get you or something?" He laughed out of pure anger. "You're evil and sick, Remona."

Remy glared at him with her eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, I'm evil?

"I told you to leave me alone because I needed to work on myself!" He yelled at her, hitting his fist on the outside wall of the flat. Remy flinched at his sudden outburst but still stood tall against him. "I was actually starting to feel good with myself until this morning because of you and that fucking prick!"

Remy rolled her eyes. "You really don't get it Joe, do you?" She started messing with her hands, getting bored of arguing. "You don't think I questioned myself everyday after that fight? Wondering what I did wrong or what was even wrong with myself? Why I wasn't good enough anymore for you? Why you dropped me so easily? I know we agreed to a break, but I still never understood the sole reason why we fell apart. And that's what eats my at mind every fucking day."

She could tell Joe's body languange changed as his jaw unclenched and his hands seemed to relax. He began to speak, but Remy immediately cut him off. "Save it alright? I really don't want to fall into your pity trap again and give my hopes up. Just know, the video is staying up and I'm not sorry for it."

Joe shook his head once again. "Fuck you, Remona."

Remy rolled her eyes. She couldn't let Joe leave with bad blood between them so she caught his hand before he could fully walk away. "Wait..." She called out quietly.

"What?" He groaned clearly annoyed, unable to look at her. Remy threw herself into his chest wrapping her arms around his torso.

"I really don't like fighting with you and I care about you more than anything. From now on, I'll leave you alone alright? I promise." She admitted quietly hoping he would react the same.

He sighed before slowly returning the hug. "Let's move on, okay? Sometimes I wish I could just erase you from my mind, but you're making it really hard. Please understand I'm trying to better myself."

Remy nodded as she pulled away. "I respect that, Joe. Please take care of yourself." She stated before stepping back into the flat.

"I love you..." Joe said softly.

Remy smiled sadly before nodding again. "I love you too." She took one last look at him until she closed the door behind her. Remy didn't know what to feel afterwards. Good? I guess. She was relieved that there wasn't anymore tension between them. But it was at this time she noticed Callux wasn't near the door anymore. In fact, she heard distant yelling coming from the hall.

She slowly turned the corner of the hall as the yelling stopped. Remy assumed he was in his room so she as she made her way over there she heard excessive clatter as if he was wreslting an alligator. Remy furrowed her eyebrows once she reached the door.

Remy put her ear to the door but couldn't hear anything. She knocked lightly not recieving an answer. Taking a deep breath, Remy gently turned the knob. Upon entering there were several polaroid pictures scattered all over his room, some torn and trashed. She noticed they were the ones that were previously hung up on his wall. Callux was sitting at the edge of his bed with his head in hands and his elbows placed on his knees. "Fucking go away." He mumbled.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

162K 1K 35
I finally got the chance to see my childhood bestfriend Ethan after a few years, and then I met him. I met Harry. #1 in behzinga (11/01/21) #1 in cal...
262K 2.9K 113
Layla, a 20 year old Youtuber from Australia decides to move her lifestyle and career overseas to London. Upon moving and settling in with one of her...
336K 5.6K 72
When Lu comes home from uni finding something she didn't expect, she packed her bags and left. Little did she know she'd be seeing him again. As much...
213K 3.5K 60
Everyone who knew Harry and Lily knew they were in love - well, everyone except Harry and Lily themselves. A story in which two long lost school fri...