Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

T H R E E

28.4K 992 2.2K
By Kiruma_Haruka

Cooking Paradise

~ ❤ ~

"You should pick a club you know," your new friend who accidentally knock your head with her twin-drills yesterday, gave you an advice.

"No thanks Kokona," you said. She insisted that you'll only call her by her name and so will she call you by only your name.

"You should at least look at one club!" she begged. You shook your head while following her to her club. "Okay, how about this. You will join every club for only a day and you will tell me which one suits you."

"Kokona, that's too complicated," you said, imagining that you will join and then left and just repeat the same for every single day.

"Okay! But, you'll be joining the cooking club! Just for today. Please?" she begged as she intertwined both of her fingers together and bowed infront of you.

People all around you looks at the two of you weirdly and you sighed. "Alright," you said and she smile. She jumped on to you squishing your face into her chest making you stop breathing.

"K-kokona... your c-chest. T-their killing m-me," you choked out as she let go and apologized.

"Come on!" she dragged you to her club while your inner self was crying since you felt sad that you can't have freedom to read wattpad because of the club activities that always held after school.

Budo notice that you were dragged by the purple twin-drills as he followed you slowly. He saw that you were inside the cooking club and his eyes widened at how Kokona speak to the leader.

"Is she joining the cooking club?" he muttered as he shook his head and chuckled. "Nah, maybe it's just Kokona who wanted Y/N to taste her food," he said as he walked away, still feeling curious.

"Kokona-chan. Glad you made it. We were just in time to decorate the cake-oh?" the leader turns around to see a very exhausted H/C hair girl.

"Y/N-chan? This is such a surprise! Are you here to join the cooking club?" he asked while smiling. There were icing on his apron and his face and hands.

"Yes, she is!" Kokona responded. You were about to decline but she knew you well and decided to say it first.

"What a delightful news!" he smile and told Kokona to get the apron and the bandana.

"I'm Amao Odayaka. It's a pleasure to meet you! Your brother used to come to the cooking club to make some Octodogs!" he exclaimed happily.

"It's nice to meet you Odayaka-kun."

"Oh please~ just call me Amao-kun," he smile and Kokona came back with the apron. She helps you to wear it, even though you knew how. She also adjusted your bandana and smile.

The apron and the bandana were F/C. They matches well.

"You look very cute!" Kokona exclaimed and you hold your comments for coming out of your mouth. "Indeed she does!" Amao cheered.

"Do you know how to cook?" he asked. You were offended but you tried not to show it and nodded. "That's amazing! You may cook anything you want now," he said and you nodded.

"I'll just be here if you need me!" he said and Kokona excuse herself to grabbed something from her bag.

You saw her left, leaving you and Amao alone. And yet, you examine the male. He was also one of Ayato's rival.

'She is definitely a reverse harem character,' you thought.

He notice your stare and he smile. "Is there something you need?" he asked and you snapped from your thoughts and nervously glanced away.

"Sorry."

"It's alright," he kept smiling sweetly as you felt annoyed. 'This is an anime character! He's so sweet!' you thought and sighed.

"So... Amao-kun," he hummed in response while decorating the cake. "Who's cake is that?" you asked looking at the beautiful white vanilla cake.

"It's for Taeko-chan," he responded which you almost choke on your own breath. "Oh? Is it for her birthday party?" you asked and he nodded.

"Since it looks like you aren't going to cook, care to help me?" his smile was never off of his face. It really annoys you. You wanted to say he's cute but it was so weird.

"Sure," you responded, an irk mark appeared on your head but he didn't notice it. He hand you the icing and you gladly take it.

You followed his steps and he was amaze by your icing skills. He started to stare at your work and you pretended that you feel comfortable at his stare even though you didn't enjoy it that much. It lost your concentration but you tried your best to hold it.

After you were done, you place the icing on the table and wipe your hands with a tissue towel.

"This is... amazing!" he said while clasping both of his hands together. "You are indeed an expert at cooking," there were stars twinkling, making his face looks like an angel. It made you cringe.

'When will this boy stop smiling- oh,' you realized that there was a small irk mark on his head. 'He must be glaring at me but he couldn't contain his smile. Wow.'

You just returned his smile with yours. "Thanks for letting me join, but... Kokona told me to joins to see if I have some great experience in this club so that I would join the club. Unfortunately, I'm not joining any clubs yet so I'm sorry if I wasted your time," you bowed at the brunette male in front of you.

He was surprised by your action. To him, it was far different from your brother's act. Annoying, ego, narcissistic, self-proud, and the most hatred thing he does. His act of being the most lovable boy at Akademi High.

Boi, isn't he just the heart breaker type.

But to you, he never hurts you. Even if he teases you, he never leave your side and always stay by your side. If he will choose between your parents or you, he will certainly choose you.

That is one of the reason you don't date boys. Even though your brother loves to tease you so much.

"Amao-kun? Is everything alright?" you asked the brunette who snapped out of his daze and smile again. Boi, stop that. You're so adorable. You just wished that you could punched him in the face and just hug him tightly because of his smile. What a ray of sunshine.

"I'm alright!" he responded as you nodded. You thanked him again and let off all of the cooking attire.

You put it back to the respective place. You waved goodbye at him and left.

~ ❤ ~

"What happen at Wednesday?" Taeko asked during lunchtime. "What do you mean?" you asked. Today was Thursday and yes, yesterday, Kokona did accidentally slapped your face with her twin-drills.

"I saw you talked with Kokona this morning," she smiled while enjoying her food that Osano made for her. You didn't make any food since you ran out of ingredients yesterday.

"Ah... yes. She accidentally slapped me with her twin-drills," you responded while looking at the fountain behind you.

"Y/N," a voice called and you saw the ginger hair male. There was also Ayato. Who's secretly watching the three of you.

You mouthed a 'come here' but he shook his head and you sighed. "Yes Osano?" you asked. Well, he did call you just by your name so you returned the same. "H-here," he gave you a red box.

"Oh? Thanks for washing the container," you said but when you grabbed it, it felt like there was something inside it.

You were curious so you opened the box to see a full bento. Such coincidence.

"You cook this?" you asked, eyes widened at the food in front of you. It looks delicious and it even have a heart shape on the rice.

"Y-yeah. Don't get t-the wrong idea! T-that heart w-was from T-Taeko!" he said, face flushing red. "Hehe~ It was a thank you for your food to my brother and Osano," she scratched the back of her neck while letting her tongue out.

"Well, thank you. This is... very surprising," you said as you took a taste from the male's cook. Your tongue delicately taste the sweetness and you smile.

"This is very delicious," you said, continue eating. "His cook are the best! Just like Ayato-kun's," Taeko said as your face fell and an irk mark appeared.

'Yeah... just like his, huh?' you thought, almost snapping the chopsticks.

"R-really?" Osano asked, his face still flushing. "Yeah, this is like... heaven. Oh bless your soul. I haven't eaten anyone's cooking for 3 years!" you said as you continue to dig into the food.

Ayato eventually came up to you and the rest. "Ayato-kun!" Taeko smiled. The ravenette blushes and you only chuckled which Osano gave you a weird look.

You had done eating and thanked the ginger male boy. "N-no problem..."

"2 more day!" Taeko cheered while the ginger hair male scolded her for being overexcited. From the corner of your eye, you saw that Ayato had already held onto his knife and that scary face of his.

You excuse them that you wanted to go back to class and eventually, you dragged the ravenette with you as well.

~ ❤ ~

"You wanted to meet me Amao-kun?" you peek your head inside the cooking club and Kokona hugged you.

"Where were you?!" you whispered in an angry tone. "Hehe~ sorry, I saw you were having a good time helping our leader~" she teases and you pushed her away from your face.

"Y/N-chan! Come in," he smiled and you went inside to see a cake. A small slice of it.

"What are you making now?" you asked looking at the chocolate cake on the table. He only smiles and shook his head.

"This isn't mine, it's Kokona-chan's," he said, Kokona popped in front of you out of nowhere and grabbed her cake, probably giving it to her boyfriend.

"Oh," you watched her left the room with a happy smile. "Well, since you had helped me... I was wondering if you would like to taste the cake I made," he offers and you shook your head.

"But, that's for Taeko-senpai's birthday," you said. "No worries. I had make another one."

He cuts the replica cake and put the slice on the white plate. You grabbed a fork. A cake fork.

You cut the very end of the slice and took a bite of it. The sweet vanilla was spreading all over your tongue. "This is so sweet," you said.

"I-is it too sweet?" he asked worriedly and you shook your head. "No, it's enough. It's delicious. Taste like vanilla ice cream," you said as you put down the fork.

He hand you a tissue towel and you wiped out some cream that was left on your lips. He grabbed his own fork and ate it, smiling sweetly at the taste.

"Is this a surprise for her or did someone else told you to bake it for her?" you asked. "No, it was my own choice."

You nodded and dig onto the cake again. "I kinda think that if you should put some pink icing and make it look like Sakura petals," you suggested and he looked surprised.

"You think so?"

"Definitely," you responded. Opening the fridge to find so many colors of icing and took the pink one. While changing the type of shape for icing, you took out a skewer as well.

You grabbed the replica cake and decorate it. He saw what you did and it look so beautiful. "This looks... beautiful," he said while looking at your work.

You then change the icing shape again and did a Sakura flower. You took out the black and the white icing out and change it into a smaller type of shape.

You used the skewer to drew some of the lines and then showed it to Amao. He was amaze by your creativity and grabbed the real cake. He said that he wanted to see what you will do with the original cake and of course, you copied your work for the original one.

You saw a small and thin chocolate that was shaped in a circle and grabbed it while wrote something on it.

"Happy birthday Taeko," you said while drawing a calligraphy letter on her name.

After you've done your work Amao grinned and you could see a flushed of pink spreading across his face. "This is very beautiful. You have a talent."

"Thanks. I'm happy to help," you said while putting back all of the icings and washed the skewer. "You should join the cooking club," he said.

Some of the members had already gathered inside the club and Amao puts the original cake inside while letting the replica one on the table. "I'm not interested in clubs yet," you responded with the same answer this morning.

"If you already had interest, please tell me if you would like to join the club. I would be happy if you did join," he said while thanking you as well. You nodded and left, waving goodbye to him.

Just as you left to change your shoes, you saw Osano walking out of the school doors and you quickly changed your shoes.

"Osano-kun!" you called as he turned around to see you walking towards him. "What?" he asked, harshly. "Intimidating tone. Not that scary," you remark at his tone and he just replied you with a 'Tch'.

"Where's Taeko-senpai?" you asked looking all around. "And Ayato-kun."

"They both probably went home early. Why do you care?" he glared at you while you just gave him your famous bitch-resting-face. You calmed yourself down so you wouldn't explode by his tone.

"No, I'm just wondering. Usually you go home with Taeko-senpai and I was searching for Ayato-kun since he owe me something," you said.

"Well they're not here. Now go home."

"I was about to do that," you remark him back and walked off, waving goodbye at him without giving him a look because you were in a minute of explosion.

Walking down the road, you notice a small park and went to the park for a while. It wasn't as bad as you thought even if there was no one there.

You sat on the swings and opened your bag. It's been three days that you haven't talked to Budo or even the one he called himself, Info-kun.

You grabbed your phone and open some contacts. You eventually found the unknown number that belongs to Info-kun and dialed him.

"Y/N~," you heard the male purred. "Yeah hi, I was wondering. Since you know everyone at school, could you tell me who was the girl that talked to Budo three days ago?"

"Oh? I seek jealousy in your voice," he said, chuckling a bit. "Alright, she's Uekiya Engeika. The gardening Club President," he responded.

'No wonder there was a flower on her head,' you thought. "Alright, thanks for the information."

"No problem~" he hung up the call and you put back your phone inside your bag. You walked home silently while seeing the sky getting all yellow and orange-ish.

You opened the door to see a note on the table. Izayoi left a note saying that he'll be back at midnight.

He must have gone to another reunion with his friends. You just hope that he wouldn't drink alcohol like he used to do.

You took a quick shower and changes into your normal clothes. You flopped on to your bed and listen to your favorite music while thinking deeply about where in the world your brother went.

~ ❤ ~

If there are some typos, feel free to comment it and I'll try to fix it :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 19.8K 38
Yandere Simulator x Mitsuri Reader. _______________________________ ❝𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮! 𝗦𝗼 𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶!❞ ╰┈➣ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧: In which a pink hair girl s...
505K 18.4K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...
54.7K 1.2K 26
A Yan Sim fanfiction. (Spelling errors because Autocorrect hates me.) Credits to Yandere dev, I own nothing. Feel free to give me suggestions and con...
99 0 3
Your Life in Yandere Simulator! Being a new student in a big private school can be really difficult. The pressure is, sometimes, too much... Either t...