Gun for Hire ✔ (COMPLETED)

By chapterbangtan

I looked at him and was mesmerized by his eyes. What a beautiful man he is, his silver hair is nicely combed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Author's face?
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 18

438 15 4
By chapterbangtan

***

Jungkook shifts inside the room as he waits for Mr. Rickets and Hea to come. Indeed, the old man is disgusting and gross. He can't get his mind off of what his boss whispered in the ballroom.

"I want to taste her first before you kill her. That's an order agent. If you disobey me, you'll know what'll happen to your dear brother,"

He started to fidget inside the room as he feels the hardness of his gun in his dress pant's waist band. His heart is thumping loud as he tries to decide what to do. He is worried for his brother but he is more worried about disobeying the old man. He know he can't do it but he must.

He started to dial Hea's number, the one he just opened up to a few days ago. He is clueless, he doesn't know who she really is but he can feel it. He can feel it when he's with her, when he talks to her but he thinks he's just being delusional. His call went straight to her voice mail.

He started to pull at his hair at his failed attempt to talk to her. She gives her reassurance and it feels wierd for him to feel that way. His head snaps up as the door's knob twists signaling that they're already here.

"Get in," the man gestured Hea to enter.

Jungkook gulped at her appearance. If it were a normal day, he would easily hit up with the lady but this isn't a normal day for him. He's about to kill the same woman he's so obssessed with.

He watch as Hea enter hastily her eyes warry as she takes in the room. He can't decipher what she really feels. Hea on the other hand is just faking it all. She loves playing with her targets and she's enjoying this play she's doing. Her eyes landed on Jungkook who's stiffly standing on the window side. She knew he's nervous and that makes her angry for some reason, her protective instincts kicking in.

"Why do we have to talk here mr. Rickets?" she asked the old man who's mind is now imagining things he wants to do to her.

Mr. Rickets walked towards her and gripped her neck painfully. Hea has her guard up so nonetheless, she just let him grip her neck pretending as if she was vulnerable. Her eyes grow wide as she struggles to let lose from Rickets' grip. The man towering over her slightly lifted her, now she's on her toes.

Fuck this old man.

She cursed inside her head. Her hand is already twitching in anger but she controls herself. She needs to make Rickets feel that she's afraid.

"Please Mr. Rickets, let go. You're hurting me," she pleaded.

Rickets' boisterous laugh filled the suite making Jungkook flinch. His heart is racing in his chest as he tries to stay still in his spot. Rickets dragged her body by the neck to the bed and slumpled her down. Hea stuggled to get up as Rickets pins her down the bed with his weight.

She let tears pool in her eyes to make it look realistic and gazes at Jungkook who's now looking away.

"Help," she croaked out and Jungkook clenched his jaw knowing that he can't.

She knew that so she wasn't offended. She just wants to know if he's still breathing because by the looks of it, he's like biting his inner cheek to stop himself from retaliating to his boss.

"No one will hear you Ms. Hea, not even your fiancé," Rickets said grimly.

She continued to plead for her release while her hand is already pulling up the hem of her dress to grab her gun from the holster.

Just as Rickets was about to land his lips on her neck, he felt a hard thing pressed against his side, a gun clicking.

Jungkook stood there idle as his eyes grow in shock at what's unraveling infront of him. He knew she wasn't a normal girl, let alone a normal person. She's different and what he's seeing confirms everything. His mind goes blank as he watches Hea's face turn into a mocking smirk. Shivers ran down Jungkook's spine at the sight of a dangerous woman in action right infront of him.

"I won't do that if I were you," her voice rang through Rickets' ear making him retrack his head as his heart starts to pound.

"B-Bunny," he stuttered as he calls for Jungkook's code.

Jungkook snapped out from his gawking and pulls out his gun and pointed it at Hea.

"Kill her now," the old man commands.

Hea's eyes snapped to Jungkook and for a moment, she felt pity to Jungkook who has no choice but to follow everything this man commands for the sake of his brother.

"Jungkook," you called out to him softly and he slowly drops his gun down in shock.

"You know me?" he whispered.

"What?! Kill her now or I will kill your brother," Rickets warns again.

Jungkook's eyes started to water as his mind fights against his heart. He again pointed his gun to her and Hea snapped.

"god damn it Rickets!" she yelled and held the man's neck immediately pinning him down on the bed as she sits on top of him, her gun pointed to his chest.

Her hand tightly wrapped around the old man's neck, her fingernails digging into the skin.

"You know what, I'm so done with your bullshit Rickets! Mr. Lee sent me here to kill you and you're on my radar now for almost a month. Now, do you really want to trigger me?" Hea gritted.

"So you're not Mr. Park's fiancé?" Rickets asked confused.

"For fuck's sake old man, I am no one's fiancé god damn it," she let's out the last curse in a frustrated way.

She pressed her gun further into the man's chest as his body starts to tremble under her.

"Please don't kill me," the man pleaded when he realized it's his last day.

"Get up," she rolled her eyes as she points to the chair with her gun.

The man stood up and sat just there as he tries to compose himself thinking of a way to save himself. Hea stood just infront of him, resting her hand in her hips. She tilts her head to the side and huffed out. She walks towards the old man and rested the nozzle of the silencer to his head.

Jungkook walked behind her and pulled the trigger. He pressed it against her head and as much as he wants to kill Rickets first, he's torn. He needs to find his brother.

"Don't you dare kill him," Jungkook warned.

Hea sighed in frustration as she lets down her guard for Jungkook. She didn't flinch nor puts the gun down, she just looked angrily to Rickets.

"Where is Yoongi?" she asked calmly.

Jungkook's brow furrows confused at what Hea was saying.

"Why would I tell you that?" the old man answered arrogantly.

"I'm going to ask you again Mr. Rickets, where is Yoongi?" she still calmly asked.

"The hell with your question," Rickets answered stubbornly.

Hea started clicking her tongue in dismay.

"I was giving you a chance to maybe spare your life,"

"I will never back down to a low agent like you,"

She scoffed and looled intensly in his eyes.

"Low agent huh?" she started.

Jungkook still behind her, the gun still pointed towards her head. He's motionless. She walked even closer to where he is seated and leveled her eyes to Rickets'.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

She thought to herself.

"I think I need to rephrase my question then," she continued.

"Will you be good and tell Seven where the fuck is Yoongi?" she asked now her voice laced with danger.

Jungkook and Rickets can feel that causing Jungkook to put down his weapon.

"S-Seven?" they both stammered as they say her name.

"Calm down Jungkook," her voice entirely changed for Jungkook making him feel more relaxed.

He nodded and sat on the table.

"Now, tell your men to bring Yoongi here. Only he is allowed to enter here and I will spare your life" she instructed angrily at the old man.

The old man fished out his phone and started dialing the number. Hea watch as puts the setting on loud speaker.

"I'm warning you Mr. Rickets, your life is at stake here. Be careful," she says in a quiet tone.

He gulped and nodded.

Jungkook waits patiently. He's still astonished at how she carries herself with such power and innate powerful aura.

"Bring Yoongi here," he spoke immediately when one of his men picked up his call.

•••

So, school has started again last Monday and I no longer have the leisure to update as many times as I'd want to in a week.

Thank you for being patient.

Here's Kookie's first appearance ❤❤

- Haeun ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 361 37
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
19.5K 1.2K 34
"My past is really none of your concern, Jeon," I replied as I mimicked his posture by leaning closer as well. "What's the matter, shorty? Got someth...
3.4K 367 49
This is still being edited. As it is an old story, I want it to be enjoyable for my audience and this will be happening to all my stories before I re...
1K 156 49
A Kim Namjoon × Y/N (Reader) FF ________________________ "Why me?" I asked him. "What do you mean baby?" He asked back. "Joonie, why me out of all t...