Trust Me (Justin Bieber Fan F...

By ThatGirlNamedLexie

Allie McHenry is a seemingly normal girl from Denver, Colorado who becomes a backup dancer for Jasmine Villeg... More

Written by xladolcevita72
Ch. 1 - I Don't Trust Him
Ch. 2. -The Bet
Ch. 3 -Whatever You Say, Shawty
Ch. 4 -You Know You Love Me
Ch. 5 -Have You Changed Your Mind Yet?
Ch. 6 -I Don't Lose
Ch. 7 -Unwanted
Ch. 8 -Just Friends
Ch. 9 -Unexplained Emotions
Ch. 10 -Rebellious and Unpunctual
Ch. 11 -Realizations and Late Night Texting
Ch. 12 -'Justin's a manwhore.'
Ch. 13 -That Was Different
Ch. 14 -I'm Not Perfect
Ch. 15 -You're Lucky
Ch. 16 -It Means Nothing
Ch. 17- Never Been Enemies
Ch. 18- Pretty Amazing
Ch. 19- That's What You Get
Ch. 20- You Just Don't Know
Ch. 21- Not Gonna Happen
Ch. 22- Inconvenient Surprises
Ch. 23 Take That, Bitch
Ch. 24 I Called It
Ch. 25 Is It True?
Ch. 26 I Don't Want to Talk About It
Ch. 27 Awkward
Ch. 28 My World
Ch. 29 Enlighten Me
Ch. 30 Not Again
Ch. 31 Better Buy a Dress
Ch. 32 How I Feel About You
Ch. 34 All Your Fault
Ch. 35 A Night to Remember
Ch. 36 Don't You Feel Sorry?
Ch. 37 So Done
Ch. 38 I Did It For a Reason
Ch. 39 There Will Be Consequences
Ch. 40 It's Go Time
Ch. 41 I'm Perfectly Fine
Ch. 42 Such Perfection
Ch. 43 Last Call
SEQUEL!!!

Ch. 33 Let's Go

50.6K 478 197
By ThatGirlNamedLexie

Here it is, Chapter 33! Hope you like. :)

Ch. 33

Let’s Go

“I’m nervous.” Justin admitted, standing in front of the mirror in the dressing room and readjusting his tie for the millionth time.

“Don’t be.” Allie replied, placing a reassuring hand on his arm. “You’ll be amazing. And no matter what happens with the Best New Artist thing, we’re all really proud of you.”

Justin turned, and wrapped his arms around her. He tenderly kissed her on the lips. “Thanks.” He murmured.

She smiled at him. 

“You look beautiful by the way.” He commented, staring at her. “Even more beautiful than normal, I mean.” He shot her a cheeky grin.

She blushed. “Thank you.” She replied. She self-consciously straightened the bottom of the deep red dress she was wearing. It was a form-fitting, strapless number that reached a little above her knees. Her dark locks had been curled to perfection and were now spilling over her shoulders, and she stood at about Justin’s height due to the killer black peep-toe platform heels she was now sporting.

“Too bad I won’t be able to even touch you the whole night.” Justin muttered, referring to the unfortunate fact that cameras were already all poised to watch the two of them like a hawk in the hopes of catching them doing anything that would confirm they were a couple.

Allie let out a sigh. “I know.” She said glumly. “Again, I really am sorry about that whole thing. The whole Mitchell-telling-my-school-which-in-turn-led-to-the-whole-world. I know that caused a lot of trouble for you, and I feel really horrible.”

Justin shook his head. “It’s okay. It’s not like it’s your fault.”

“But it is.” Allie protested. “I should have told Azra not to tell him or something.”

“You didn’t know he was gonna freak out like he did.” Justin replied. “Honestly, it’s okay, babe. Believe me, I’ve dealt with much worse in the past.”

She let out a slight chuckle. “Like those rumors you died?”

“Or the rumor I was part of a cult.” Justin stated. “Or that I killed Scooter. Or that I was actually a seventy-year-old pedophile who somehow managed to change my appearance to look like a sixteen-year-old. Or that I had three kids living in isolation in Iceland. Or-”

“Okay, okay.” Allie said, laughing. “I get it.”

Justin grinned at her. “I’m just trying to show you that worse rumors have gone around about me.”

“I know.” Allie replied, smiling at him. “But I still feel bad.”

“Well, don’t.” Justin stated.

At that moment, Ryan Good poked his head into the dressing room. “Yo, JB!” He called. “Red carpet in five minutes. Allie, carpet’s in ten for you. You should probably come with me back to the others, you’re walking with all of them.”

Allie and Justin nodded at him.

He grinned, nodding back at them, before he ducked out of the room.

 p>

Allie turned to look at Justin, whose eyes flicked from the door to stare at her.

“Well,” He began. “I probably won’t see you until we all get inside and the show starts.”

She nodded. “We’re both walking the carpet at different times. Which...speaking of...can I take this time to squeal obnoxiously loud at how excited I am that I’m going to be walking the red carpet at the Grammy’s in a few minutes?”

Laughing, Justin nodded.

Allie paused for a moment before she let out a loud, high-pitched squeal, and she did a quick happy dance around the room. “I am so excited!” She shrieked.

Justin merely watched her with amusement.

After a few moments, Allie finally stopped jumping around and looked at him with a huge grin on her face. “Okay, I’m done.” She stated.

Justin grinned at her. “You’re so cute.”

She laughed.

Justin’s smile slowly faded, and he felt butterflies inside of his stomach. “I don’t know why I’m so nervous right now, I never get like this.” He commented, slightly frustrated with himself.

Allie reached up and fixed his hair for a moment, brushing it so that it laid perfectly on his forehead. “Well, it’s the Grammy’s. It’s a big deal. Youshould be nervous.” She smiled slightly. “But don’t worry. Like I said, you’ll be fine. You’ll kill your performance. And don’t even worry about the award. You have plenty of years ahead of you to win Grammy’s. Just live in the moment.”

He nodded as a slow grin spread on his face. “You’re sounding like such a mom right now.”

“But it’s making you feel better, right?” Allie asked knowingly, grinning.

He laughed. “Yes. It is.”

She smiled. 

He let out a sigh. “You should probably get going and meet up with the others.”

She nodded. “Yeah.” She said quietly.

He looked at her for a moment, before speaking again. “I probably won’t be able to talk to you again until after the show. You’ll be sitting in the row behind me, and if I talk to you too much, then it’ll look really suspicious for the media.”

Allie nodded.

“I perform about halfway through, and then...well...the award is near the end.” He shrugged. “We probably won’t get to talk until the after-party.”

“I know.” Allie replied quietly. “And that’s okay.”

He nodded.

Allie leaned up and kissed him.

“Break a leg, okay? You’ll be amazing.” Allie stated, smiling at him. “We all love you, Superstar.”

He grinned. “Thanks, beautiful.”

Ryan Good poked his head into the dressing room again. “Guys! Come on!” He called urgently.

Allie kissed Justin again quickly. “Good luck!” She said quickly, before she darted out of the room after Ryan, following him down the hall towards where her friends were getting ready.

*******

“How is he?” Jasmine asked the moment Allie entered the room. Kristen, Kim, and Meaghan looked at her anxiously.

Sherrie, who had flown out to Los Angeles to meet all of them, looked up from where she was currently sitting, receiving some touchups on makeup.

“Really nervous.” Allie replied, giving the others a sympathetic look for Justin’s sake.

The others returned the look.

“Aww.” Kim commented. “Poor baby.”

“I know.” Allie replied. 

“You look hot by the way.” Kim stated.

“Thanks!” Allie said, beaming. “So do you.”

“Thanks.” Kim smiled.

“Let’s go, chicas! We get to walk the red carpet!” Jasmine called.

Beaming, the other five followed her to meet up with SugarCoated, who they’d be walking the carpet with.

The carpet was a frenzied blur involving flashing cameras on all sides, and hordes of screaming fans held back by steel barriers and angry-looking security guards. Jasmine and SugarCoated were approached several times by interviewers and their accompanying video cameras, all wanting to ask questions about their music, upcoming albums, and the tour. Allie, Meaghan, Kristen, Kim, and Sherrie happily walked the carpet together, enjoying the carefree stroll, and beaming around at the other people there who probably had no idea who they were.

Once inside, the group of friends met up with Sean, Jason, and Matt, and filed into their seats in the second row of the enormous theatre. Scooter, Pattie, Ryan Good, and Dan Kanter were already seated in the row in front of them.

Allie’s eyes traveled down the row, past the empty seat between Scooter and Pattie where Justin would evidently sit, to a person sitting on the other side of Scooter. They were currently in the midst of a conversation with Scooter. Allie’s eyes immediately widened, and she began excitedly nudging Jasmine, who was sitting next to her.

“What?” Jasmine asked.

Allie pointed to the person sitting next to Scooter, taking deep breaths and trying to remain calm. “Is that...” She gulped. “Usher?”

Jasmine’s eyes followed to where Allie was pointing, and her face lit up. “Oh! Yeah.” She replied, beaming.

Allie let out a squeal. “Oh my God!”

Jasmine laughed. “I still can’t believe you’ve been dating Justin for almost two months, and you haven’t met Usher.”

Allie just shook her head in bewilderment. “Well, Justin’s introducing me to him at the after-party, I don’t care what he says. Holy crap!”

Jasmine chuckled. “Well, have you looked at who’s sitting to the right of Usher?”

Allie looked to the right of Usher, and furrowed her eyebrows. She didn’t recognize whoever it was. She shot a questioning look at Jasmine.

“That’s LA Reid, the CEO of Def Jam Records, Justin’s label. Justin had to sing for him when he was first trying to make it. He’s who signed Justin.”

Allie’s eyes widened. “Oh my God.” She murmured in slight shock. 

LA Reid looked, at least from the back, to be very intimidating.

Jasmine nodded. “Yeah. I’m pretty sure he’s here for Justin, too, since J’s up for Best New Artist.”

Allie beamed. “I’m so proud of him.” She commented.

Jasmine nodded. “Me too.”

The two were forced to cease their conversation as the lights dimmed and the show prepared to start. Allie noticed a small figure that looked to be Justin darting into the row in front and taking a seat in between Scooter and Pattie, closely followed by Kenny, who took a seat further down the row.

The show was an energetic burst of thrills, filled with entertaining performances from people like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Drake, Florence + the Machine, Usher, Taylor Swift, the Black Eyed Peas, Lil Wayne and Eminem, Shakira, and Justin. 

Justin performed his set flawlessly, singing a highly-choreographed mash-up of Somebody to Love, One Time, and Baby. 

As the show progressed, the awards were gradually given out. Near the end of the show, the big moment for Justin finally came: the announcement of the winner of Best New Artist.

Allie could see Pattie clutching Justin’s hand reassuringly. Justin looked anxious, hopeful, and extremely nervous, all at once.

Rihanna emerged onto the stage with Enrique Iglesias, and the two went into a spiel, describing the Best New Artist award, and how some of the music industry’s most successful artists today had won this award.

Vibrant colors flashes across the giant screen in the center of the theatre as clips of music videos and the names of each nominee were played.

When it got to Justin’s name and portions of the Baby video played (Allie nudged Jasmine), the entire first two rows exploded with noise, all cheering loudly. The sounds resonated around the theatre, and were echoed throughout as many others in the audience showed the same support.

Allie could see Justin grinning. She caught his eye and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back.

Once all of the nominees had been named, Rihanna and Enrique Iglesias grinned at one another, before Rihanna began slowly opening the envelope she was clutching in her hand.

“And the Grammy for Best New Artist goes to...” She said in her thick Barbadian accent. 

She and Enrique leaned over the opened envelope, peering at the name inside, as silence swept over the entire theatre.

A huge grin spread on Rihanna’s face. “My sexy little man, Justin Bieber!”

Allie felt her jaw drop in amazed happiness, and she began screaming along with  her friends who were seated in the row with her. Uproarious applause had erupted within the theatre; many people had jumped to their feet, yelling and cheering.

Justin sat in his seat in stunned silence for a moment as people all around him clapped him on the back, congratulating him and screaming that he’d won.

The biggest grin appeared on his face, and, standing up, he ran down the entire front row, hugging Pattie, Kenny, Scooter, LA Reid, Usher, Ryan, Dan, and all of the others from his team that were seated there, before he made his way to the stage.

Onstage, he kissed Rihanna on the cheek, and clapped hands with Enrique before he was handed the iconic golden gramophone. Still smiling wider than he had in days, and in utter shock and disbelief, he stepped up to the microphone, preparing to make his very first Grammy acceptance speech.

*******

“Where’s Justin?” Jayley wondered, glancing around searchingly.

The others shrugged.

SugarCoated, Allie, Jasmine, Kristen, Kim, Sherrie, and Meaghan were all grouped together in the back of the club at Katy Perry’s after-party, awaiting the arrival of others from the tour.

Truthfully, they were all waiting for Justin.

No one had gotten a chance to talk to him since he’d won his Grammy, and they were all anxious to congratulate him.

They didn’t have to wait long for him or his team to appear, however. A large commotion at the entrance to the club announced his arrival. He was greeted instantly and enthusiastically by Katy, his good friend, who happily hugged him and kissed him on both cheeks, before turning to greet Scooter, Pattie, Ryan, Dan, Kenny, and Usher, who had all arrived with Justin.

Justin’s eyes swept the club, as if searching for somebody.

He found her almost immediately, and he grinned.

Without even saying anything to anybody, Justin pushed his way through the entire club until he got to where Allie was beaming at him alongside their other friends.

“You did it!” She exclaimed.

Without a word in response, Justin walked forward, picked her up, and spun her around, before kissing her with all the enthusiasm he could muster.

They stayed there like that for a few long moments, kissing each other passionately in front of the entire club. A few people wolf-whistled obnoxiously.

When they finally broke apart, there was a loud round of applause as everyone who had been watching grinned. The girls ‘aww’-ed, and the boys nodded at Justin in approval.

Allie smile at Justin. “You can put me down now.” She stated.

Smiling back at her, he set her back on the ground, but he kept his arms firmly locked around her waist. “I’ll set you down, but I’m not letting go of you.” Justin stated.

Allie laughed. “Okay. Congratulations, babe.”

She pulled him in for a tight hug, and the two rocked back and forth for a moment. 

“I knew you’d win. I told you you would.” Allie murmured.

“I know, I remember.” Justin replied, laughing.

“You got all nervous for nothing.” Allie teased.

“Oh, like you wouldn’t be nervous at the prospect of winning a Grammy at sixteen.” Justin replied sarcastically.

Allie laughed. “I never said I wouldn’t be a nervous wreck, too.” She replied. “Believe me, I wouldn’t even be able to stand, I’d be so nervous. I’d faint just walking onto the stage.” She giggled. “That’s probably why it’s a good thing I don’t sing.”

Justin laughed in return, leaning down and gently kissing her again. “God, you’re beautiful.” He commented, smiling. “I honestly don’t see how this night could get any better.”

She smiled at him. “Maybe if you turned around.” She murmured.

Furrowing his eyebrows slightly and still with his arms linked around her waist, he turned slightly to look over his shoulder.

Standing there with Jay-Z stood Beyonce, looking stunning in a gold, sequined floor-length gown, beaming at him.

Justin’s eyes widened.

“Hi, baby!” Beyonce commented. 

Justin slowly let go of Allie and turned to face Beyonce fully now. “Oh my God, hi.” He said.

Allie merely laughed in amusement.

Beyonce stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Justin. “Congratulations, Justin! I am so happy for you. You deserved that Grammy.”

Justin seemed to be in utter bewilderment; it was as if he was having trouble speaking.

Allie had never seen him speechless like this, and she found it extremely hilarious.

“Thank you!” Justin finally commented. “I’m still in shock that I won.”

“Well, you deserved it, man.” Jay-Z stated, clapping hands with Justin. “We were both rooting for you.”

Justin let out a laugh. “Thanks.”

When Beyonce and Jay-Z had drifted off to go chat with Nicki Minaj, Justin was approached again, but this time by Usher.

“Hey, little man.” Usher stated.

Justin grinned. “Hey.” He replied. 

Allie felt herself freeze in starstruck shock.

Justin glanced over at Allie, and a realization seemed to come over him. “Oh! Man, I gotta introduce you!” He was addressing Usher, who gave him a questioning look.

Justin walked over to Allie, grabbed her hand, and pulled her over to where Usher was standing.

“Usher, this is my beautiful, wonderful, adorable, amazing-”

Allie nudged him, blushing embarrassedly.

Justin laughed. “This is my girlfriend Allie. Allie, this is Usher.”

Allie grinned shyly at Usher, raising a hand in greeting. “Hi.” She said.

Usher beamed at her, before leaning down and shaking her hand. “It’s nice to finally meet you. I’ve heard so much about you from JB here, and I’ve been wanting to meet you for forever.”

Allie blushed. “Well, thank you. I hear about you all the time from Justin too, and I’m also a huge fan of your music, so...it’s great to meet you.”

Usher grinned at her.

He, Allie, and Justin engaged in a wide-ranging conversation for a good portion of the night, occasionally being approached by others wanting to meet Allie and congratulate Justin on his win.

Though Allie and Justin hadn’t announced to the world about their relationship, many of Justin’s fellow celebrity friends did know about it, just like those on the tour knew.

As the hours passed, and the party continued well into the early hours of the morning, Justin and Allie stayed together, celebrating the successful night.

Near the end of the party, Justin turned to Allie and grinned coyly.

“What?” Allie asked.

Justin played with one of her curls. “Well...you know what’s in two days, right?”

Allie thought about it before looking at him questioningly.

“No, what?” She asked.

“Think.” Justin replied. “Today’s the twelfth. Two days from now will be the fourteenth...”

Allie let out a small groan. “Oh no. Valentine’s Day?”

Grinning widely, Justin grinned. “Excited?”

“Ecstatic.” Allie replied sarcastically.

“Well, I am.” Justin stated. “And it was going to be great to begin with, don’t get me wrong. But now that I’ve just accomplished an amazing musical feat, and I feel that even if I were to get run over by a car right now, I’d be happy, it’s going to be ten times  better.” 

Allie laughed at him. “Okay.” 

*******

“Justin, where are you taking me?” Allie asked.

Laughing, Justin merely said, “You’ll see.”

He had his hands over her eyes so she couldn’t see where he was leading her.

It was Valentine’s Day, and Justin had already taken her out to a very nice dinner at one of the finest restaurants in Los Angeles. Once they had finished eating, they had gone back into his Range Rover and begun driving around to seemingly nowhere; Justin wouldn’t tell Allie where they were going.

He had finally parked the car in a small parking lot that didn’t appear to be near anything, and the instant she had gotten out of the car, he had placed his hands over her eyes and begun leading her somewhere unknown.

It was still relatively early in the night; they had gone to dinner at six, so it was only about seven-thirty; thus, the sun wasn’t completely set, and pastel colors were splashed across the horizon. Allie could see small lines of dull pinks and blues through Justin’s fingers.

After what seemed like forever, Justin stopped walking.

“Okay, in a minute, I’m gonna let you see where we are.” He commented.

“Good.” Allie replied.

Justin chuckled at her. 

There was a pause.

“Are you ready?” He asked.

“Yes. Very much so.” Allie replied.

Laughing, Justin pulled his hand away, and Allie blinked, adjusting her eyes to the environment.

She stared in shock for a moment at what was in front of her, unable to speak.

Her eyebrows knit together.

“I hope you’re okay with going for a short plane ride.” Justin commented, staring at her.

She continued to gaze at the private jet in front of her for a moment in stunned silence. Slowly, she turned to face Justin.

“What is going on?” She asked.

Justin grinned cheekily. “Well...I know how much you like the beach, and...while LA’s beaches are pretty and all, there are a lot of places that have much better beaches. So...since we have the next few days off the tour, I thought I’d take you on a mini-vacation...”

Allie’s eyebrows shot up.

“...to Hawaii.”

Her eyes immediately widened and she just stared at Justin.

“Wait...what?” She shrieked.

“Yep. We’re going to Hawaii for three days, starting tonight.” Justin replied. “It’s only like an hour flight, so it won’t take long to get there. I promised Scooter I’d give him props for the idea, so...there we go. Kenny and Scooter are coming with us to ensure my mom maintains a peace of mind, but they promised me they’d leave us alone.”

Allie was still in shock. She began pinching herself, intent upon the notion that this must be a dream. 

Justin laughed. “It’s not a dream. I promise, this is all real.” 

Allie just continued to gape at him.

He started laughing harder. “I’m serious.”

“But...” Allie spluttered. “I still don’t understand. Justin, why would you do all of this for me?”

He shrugged. “I told you the Grammy win made me want to make this day even better than I had originally planned. So I came up with the idea to take you on a vacation. And hey - I am continually telling you you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I’m gonna take advantage of your favorite holiday to show that.”

Allie snorted. “Favorite holiday. Right.” She commented, grinning. “Well, I dunno, after this, it might be.” 

Justin grinned at her. “Oh, believe me, it will be.”

Allie merely looked at him for a moment before she flung her arms around his neck and kissed him. “You are so amazing, you know that?” She exclaimed once they had broken apart. 

Justin shrugged, a cocky grin on his face. “You know.” He stated.

Allie laughed. “You really didn’t have to do this for me. Seriously, I can’t believe you would go through all this trouble and plan something like this out.”

“Anything for you, shawty.” Justin stated.

She beamed at him. “Well, great, now I’m gonna have to rethink all of the plans I had for your birthday party and make them even better if I want to try to top this. Which, speaking of...have you realized that your birthday is in only 15 days?” 

Justin nodded. “I did realize that, as a matter of fact. But to be honest...I think you’re more excited for it than I am.”

Allie laughed. “Just you wait. It’s gonna be the most amazing birthday. You won’t ever forget it!”

He grinned at her. “I’ll take your word for it.”

Allie paused for a moment. “Back to this trip we’re about to take though...”

“Yes?”

“How am I gonna get all my stuff for it? And how are you gonna get your stuff for it?”

Justin shrugged. “I made Jasmine sneak into your tour suitcase and get together a bunch of clothes for the trip. They’re all packed and they’re already on the plane, along with my own suitcase.”

Allie smiled. “Thinking ahead, now are we?”

Justin nodded. “Contrary to popular belief, I am actually rather decent at planning things.”

She laughed. “Okay.”

“By the way, the trip isn’t your only gift. I have a few other things I want to give you.” Justin stated.

Allie looked at him reproachfully. “Justin! A trip to Hawaii is way too much as it is, you didn’t have to get me anything else! It’s just Valentine’s Day!”

He shrugged. “Whoops?”

She laughed. “Well, I have a few things for you, too.”

“We can exchange gifts on the plane, which is Usher’s, by the way. We’d better get going though. Scooter might do something stupid if he has to wait too long.”

Allie started laughing. “Okay.”

Smiling at her, Justin grabbed her hand and began to lead her towards the jet that was positioned on the private runway in front of them. “Let’s go, shawty.”

Chapter end notes:

They're going to Hawaii for three days!! :) What do you guys think?

Thanks so much for everything!! New chapter coming ASAP.

xo.

Continue Reading