Wrong Ties

By Oceaniax

MATURE CONTENT "Are you sure this is a good idea" i panted as Noah trailed kisses down my neck up to my lip... More

Welcome!
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
chapter Twenty Four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter twenty Eight

Chapter Eight

26.5K 451 79
By Oceaniax

Cassie's pov
_____________

The night is young and there are drunken and hormonal teens flying everywhere, sipping alcohol and dancing, almost not having a care in the world. Meanwhile i stood in a corner of the kitchen surrounded by pairs making out.

Kalani had gone with this dude to dance, she didn't want to leave me but i knew she liked the guy so i pushed her away, i did what i do best. I was almost certain to leave until a tall, freakishly handsome guy  tapped me on my shoulder making me flinch. I turn around being greeted by his ocean blue eyes which seemed to be  making me nervous.

They were a dark shade of blue and they almost seemed seductive. they were glossy, as if he just finished crying or sculling a whole heap of beer. I took the 2nd assumption because why would this hunk be crying? Ew did i say hunk? Get a grip Cassie this isn't the 90's although that would be pretty dope. He was wearing a white ACDC shirt that hugged him tightly showing of his body and man was he built well. His blonde hair complimented his eyes perfectly.

"Hey, i'm carl" he said in a deep toned voice. It fit him perfectly, he pulled his hand out

"Hey, im.." i pulled my hand out in order to meet his.

Before i could finish my sentence he takes over my voice "Cassie jones, yeah i know who you are" adding a wink at the end, which made me feel slightly uncomfortable. I didn't know what he meant by the wink but his eyes fixated my whole entire body before anymore words left my mouth.

"How do you know my name?" I asked him politely. Nobody likes a rude person.

"Come on, all the guys here are talking about you, your hot!" He said sounding amazed, pushing his hair back and placing his cup of cup of alcohol on the bench in front of his. It's true i noticed glances here and there from guys i knew and guys I didn't know ,but it made me uncomfortable so i just kept my head down.

But him calling me hot made me think he was only trying to get in my pants, my thoughts later changed when he started making jokes about the pairs around us.I let out a loud laugh not noticing people were staring at me.

Carl is a nice guy, And nice looking if i should add, the alcohol is speaking for me I'm sure.
Me and carl placed ourselves on an old couch that was sitting in the 'game room' nobody noticed but we were talking and laughing for god who knows how long, He almost made me forget about Noah but still failed horribly, only minutes or seconds when I'm consumed of laughter is when i forget about him.
________________

Noahs pov:

Me and Liam walked into Brookes party looking for fresh meat, there were a lot of babes here tonight some old faces and same desperate faces and old faces. Liam took off and started making out with this blonde girl wearing a little to no clothing, i look closely as i recognised her.

"Been there done that" I whisper to myself  walking away to find something to drink and get passed all these sweaty intoxicated people.

Girls almost formed a line just to get a chance to talk to me but I couldn't help but compare them to Cassie. Fuck.I scan the party just in hope to find someone or something to keep my mind of her until i did. I walk pass the gaming room and immediately took a step back to get a better view at what i glance at not giving it a thought.

It was Cassie, no not just Cassie, Cassie and Carl. That fucking prick, i knew who he was. He was just another jock who liked my sloppy seconds although i never fucked Cassie the thought crossed my mind more than enough.
As much as Carl triggered me i try to wrap my head around how she looks. she simply is hot. She's wearing a black, tight dress that shapes her in all the right places and brings out her curves. The thought of having her under me as i make her scream my name ignites me. As take my eyes of her body and see how her and Carl are interacting makes me boil. I know his intentions thats why I'm aggravated, I'm sure.

They are laughing and he's placing his hand on her arm or thigh, I can tell she's a little uncomfortable because she keeps removing his hand each time he did or stiff up,But the mother fucker didn't give up. Suddenly while examining them i felt a pair of hands slowly Trace my torso, fucking Lilith. I turn around and look at her pushing her of me.

"Baby let's finish what we started and this time I'm in charge." Lilith speaks in a seductive voice, placing her hands on me yet again and i push them of yet again.

"Not in the fucking mood" i say angrily hovering over her. Instead of leaving she put up a fight. Fucking classic Lilith.She wraps her arms around my neck and places a kiss on my lips. I hated kissing her, it didn't feel right nor good.Just as i push her away i look at at Cassie and her eyes meet mine.

You could just tell by looking at her she was angry,or sad or both I don't know but i know it's not a good feeling, her eyes are glossy and her lips part as if she's going to say something but Carl leans in on her neck causing her to turn his way. She shakes her head and gazes into his eyes where the prick Carl had now placed his arm around her shoulder and she leans into him resting her head on his shoulder. What the fuck? That motherfucker is getting hard oh hell no. I push Lilith away and without looking i walk towards her.

_____________________
Cassies pov:

I didn't expect to see Noah here but when i did i wish I didn't, he was kissing Lilith and for the longest time our eyes meet and I instantly turned away, and faced carl again.

Carl kept trying to At least touch me but i kept removing his hand until he placed his arm around me i leaned in, I don't know why but i did. I didn't like it one bit, but seeing Noah kiss Lilith gave me enough strength to ,i don't know, return the favour maybe? I knew Noah was watching me and that made me satisfied

I smile up at carl who was now giving me the biggest smirk ever, i looked down at my drink and saw carl getting an erection. My stomach turns into a knot from the uncomfortable feeling I'm feeling right about now because all i was getting was flashes of my step father.

At the corner of my eye i see Noah walking up to us but before he could reach me i told carl to get me another drink and he nods standing up  leaving me alone on the couch. Noah reachs me and looks down at me for a few seconds, he seems angry? Frustrated? But before i could say anything he pulls me up from my arm, it takes me by surprise but half of me is under the influence of alcohol so I don't put up a fight causing him to drag me to what seems like the Garage, which was  empty.

"Let me go!" I exclaim As i finally pull his grip of my wrist his hands moves to his bridge of his nose.

"What the fuck were you doing?" He finally yelled back throwing his arms in the air.

"What was i doing? Your not serious right" i huff. "Am i not allowed to have fun?, what are you the fun police" i raise my voice louder than expected.

"What were you doing with that scum" he fires back staring down at me."Why do you even care, we were just talking!" I put my hmads on my hips. "What were doing with Lilith?!" I argue.

"I don't care, and what i do with Lilith is not your concern!" He growls, getting closer towards him. "What i do with carl is not your concern either"

Me and Noah are now fighting back and forth at each other not knowing and understanding what we are each saying and, After a good 5 minutes of arguing i give in and give up, the alcohol is hitting me differently now making me feel tired.

"You know what Noah, i'm done with this, you. Hell you called me lame and you even placed a bet against me, I shouldn't even be wasting my breath on you" i sigh, putting my hands down at my sides as a sign of defeat.

With that being said his eyes were more furious than ever and he looked almost guilty but hungry, his stare intimidates me so i try to walk away but I'm stopped immediately as he grips on to my hand pulling me towards him.

"You can't just walk away from me!" He argued with a more scarier tone in his voice. I was scared but again I wasn't.

" you walked away from me first " i argued back but with this being said he grips onto the sides of my face, his hands clasping my flushed cheeks and kisses me hard and demanding as if   He was waiting for this, I didn't know it then but i was waiting for it too.

We were standing in complete silence except for the echo of music and people despite that all i could hear was each others hitched breathing hand rapid heart beat. An electrical feeling shot down my whole body, igniting me making me weak in the knees. His intake of breath and taste sends shivers down my spine.

All the anger and frustration was bought into the kiss and it just made it more, alive.I kiss him back without even knowing it, He deepens the kiss by brushing his tongue against my lips and i give in making our tongues dance.

As we stood there kissing for what felt like forever, his hand gripped onto the back of my head, holding my hair, while my hands wrapped around his neck. I slowed down my part of this kiss, finally realising what was going on.

He backed up away from me and narrowed his eyes elsewhere, We were both completely out of breath, waiting for someone to break the silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
12.9K 159 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
13.5K 510 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
2M 11.6K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...