Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

O N E

46.4K 1.2K 6.3K
By Kiruma_Haruka

Akademi High

~ ❤ ~

You looked at the Sakura trees planted on the side of the entrance road. It was beautiful and amazing since every single petals drops from the tree.

You took a deep breath and walked inside while looking at the place. "Y/N!" the familiar voice called.

You turned around to see Budo, waving at you. You wave back but still holding your straight face.

Students passing by, looking at you in awe and judging your looks with compliments.

"She's so pretty!"

"Look at her silky hair!"

"Her eyes are so sparkly."

"She looks like Izayoi!"

"Her features makes me envy."

"Is she Masuta-kun's girlfriend?"

"Wow, he's lucky."

As they kept showering you with compliments, Budo excitedly walked up to you and smile and brought you to the headmaster office.

The old man looked up and smile. "You must be Y/N L/N. Izayoi L/N little sister?" yes, I forgot to mention you that your brother also studied there before when he moves from homeschooling as well.

Your brother also joined the Martial Arts Club and that's where you met Budo. "Yes, that's me," you responded while looking around.

"You are assigned in class 2-1. Here are your lockers keys. This one is for the shoe locker, this one is for your studies locker and this one is for your clothes locker. Changing clothes will be in the girls locker room which is another small building beside the school building," he explained while you nodded.

When you guys were done, you bowed and bid goodbye and a thank you to the headmaster as Budo smile.

"Aww, you're a junior of mine," he tease. "You're basically older than me a year," you responded to his tease.

"Alright then, there are still 30 minutes. I'll be in the Martial Arts Club if you need me," he said as he patted your head.

"If you get lost, just talked to the purple twin drills or the green hair girl, they're kind and they will tell you the way," he said.

"I'll be fine," you said while taking his hand off of your head. "Alright, see ya!" he waved and you waved back while walking upstairs to find your class.

You found your class but you didn't enter. Instead, you went to your lockers and put your bag in there for a while and noted yourself to get them later.

You walked all around school and people were staring at you.

You were taking a turn when a shorter female bumped into you making her fell down with her book.

"I'm sorry!" the black hair girl apologized as you looked at her. And a note to yourself, this morning, you had told yourself to give more expressions to people so you did.

But faking it.

"Are you alright?" you asked with a worry tone which is obviously fake. She looks at you and examined you. "A-ah! You're the new girl!" she said.

You lend out a hand to her and she gladly accepted and you grabbed her book and gave it to her.

"Sorry," you apologized and she shakes both of her hands. "Don't be!" she said.

Inside, you were actually screaming on the top of your lungs that why in the world is there a girl reading a book in the morning while walking and then just said "don't be" when a person apologize?

Is this a reverse harem?

She gave you a smile and introduced herself. "I'm Taeko Yamada! Call me Taeko!" she said. Although she looks short, she's actually an upperclassmen.

"Y/N L/N. Call me Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you Taeko-senpai," you responded, giving a small smile. "Are you Izayoi L/N little sister?" she asked in full shock and you nodded.

"No wonder you looked alot like him!" she said as she blushes looking at how gorgeous you are.

"S-sorry!" she squeaked as you gave her a confuse look. Her face was blushing.

"I-I didn't mean to l-look creepy! I was looking at you since y-you're so beautiful!" she said bowing slightly and you nodded.

"It's alright."

She nodded as she fiddled her fingers.

"You're also beautiful."

Oh, you were so damned. Just as those words left your mouth, her face heats up like a boiling water.

She couldn't help it and just said thank you while running off. "Strange," you said as you walked and you could feel a pair of eyes looking at you.

Your eyes glanced towards a certain boy who was giving a glance as well towards you.

You thought he was glaring but he was only looking at you and both of your eyes locked into each other. He then looked away and walked off.

You were confuse.

But you were also interested.

Why? Because seeing his emotionless face, you felt like he was an interesting person. You should get to know him better.

You walked again and continue to look around. A few people were also walking down the hallway as they notice you and started to change their topic to whatsoever they were talking about into the new student, which is you.

You went downstairs and saw a beautiful fountain. Four Sakura trees were also there as you looked around to see only a few people there.

You heard the bell rang and eventually went to your locker again to retrieve your bag and went to your class. You waited outside as your teacher saw you and smile.

"You must be Y/N! Izayoi's little sister?" she asked and you smile - not that real though - and nodded.

"Come in," as she got inside, you walked beside her and people stop talking as they all looked at you.

"Class, this is your new friend. Please introduce yourself," she said and you bowed.

"I'm Y/N L/N. It's nice to see you all. Hope we'll all get along," you said. Obviously you hated the fact that you have to be friend with people. Why? Humans are just so hard to trust.

"Are you Izayoi L/N little sister?" one of them asked and you nodded as they all started their topic.

"Settled down class! Y/N, you may take your seat next to Ayato. Ayato, please raise your hand so Y/N will know," you wanted to tell the teacher how stupid she was because there is literally only one desk that is empty and yet she told the male from before to raise his hand.

Amazing-ly stupid.

You nodded and walked towards the empty desk as you put your bag down.

You could still listen to your classmates conversations about your brother, Izayoi, who was really famous.

After the voice broke down, you did nothing but stare at the table and just think about your parents. Oh how you miss your mom and dad so badly.

The class was boring as the hours passes. The bell rang and all of you got out. Ayato got out of the class, glancing a bit at you and then leave which you did notice his gaze.

'What's wrong with him?' you thought even though your interest in him is still there.

Your eyes landed on a CCTV that was pointing it ways on you and you narrowed your eyes. Your phone buzzes to an unknown number.

You picked it up and you heard a small 'hello' from the other side. It was a male voice.

"Who's this?" you asked while still looking at the CCTV with curiosity. "You're looking at the CCTV with confusion aren't you?"

You couldn't help but smile, it was small but it was still a smile that the meaning you were laughing or chuckling at the remark.

"You're interesting," you said as you looked at the CCTV again. "Who are you exactly?" you asked.

"My name is a secret but people call me Info-kun," the male responded. "This is the first time someone has interest in me. Are you sure you're not wrong?"

"I have my ways," you heard a chuckle and you could feel he shook his head. "It's a pleasure to meet you L/N-san."

"Y/N," you corrected him. "How did you know my name?"

It was easy since by the people who talks about you this morning until lunch, it's obvious that he would know, but, is he even in the same class as yours?

"They call me Info-kun for a reason," you knew his answer and just smile at his remarks.

"This is a nice talk but it looks like someone is coming to see you, so goodbye~" as the phone hung up, Budo came running to your class and smile.

"Wanna eat together?" he asked with a smile and you nodded while taking your bento and another box of it. Both of you walked to the rooftop and sat there.

You gave him the other bento which he returned you with a smile gesture. "Your cooking is the best!" he said while eating the food quickly. You sweat dropped at his behavior for eating in a quick pace and might got him choke on the food.

Eventually, he did choke on it.

You took your water bottle and gave it to him while he was coughing. He catches it and started to drink it.

"I've told you to eat slowly," you said and he shook his head. "You never told me that."

"I've told you 5 times already," you ate your bento and he just shrugged while continuing his food. After he swallowed every piece of the food, he close the container and gave it to you and excuse himself to see his members on his club.

"I'll see you after school!" he smile and ran off. You just stare at the boy and ate the last piece of your bento. After finishing, you went back to your class and sat the containers inside your bag and walked around school.

You found the fountain place again and there, you saw the black hair girl sitting while reading the book that she brought while bumping into you this morning.

There were also crowds beside her that are talking. The girls on her right and the boys on her left. There was a certain ravenette that was hiding on the tree, obviously stalking the upperclassmen.

You look at the hiding Ayato while his face was blushing hard. You look at what he was looking at and it directly hit towards Taeko.

You walked towards the ravenette and tap his shoulder. He turned around, with a creepy glare but soon died down when he sees you. The small glare was sent to you from him as he asked, "What?"

"We haven't introduce yet. Obviously you know my name already. I prefer you call me Y/N," you said, trying not to sound like commanding him.

He narrowed both of his eyes and nodded. "Ayato Aishi. Just call me Ayato," he introduced himself as he turned back to his stalking mode.

"You like that girl, huh?" you asked while did the same as him. Taeko was flipping pages as she continue to smile and read.

"I love her," was the thing that came out from the ravenette's voice. "I will make her mine."

"Chill," you said with your bitch-resting-face as he turns to you and gave out a weird look.

'Talking about stalking to "I will make her mine" sounds like a Yandere to me. Does this school let this type of person here?' you thought as the boy coughed making you went back to reality and apologize.

"Why are you here? We're done with our introductions right?" he asked with a soft tone so he wouldn't sound like a rude person. You nodded and held out a hand while touching his shoulder.

"If you love her, why don't you confess to her?" you asked. It's because you never had crushes before, you didn't know how hard is for people to confess.

"I-I... I always stutter or even acted weird when I'm around her!" his face was red as he looked away and you just sighed.

'Boi, you're helpless,' you thought. You then remember that Budo said if you helped people or just be famous, your reputation might get high because that is what this school uses.

A reputation.

You've already noted to yourself that you would make friends beside Budo and be more socialize, even though you hated people. Especially your brother Izayoi. But he's not as bad as your neighbor's children who acted like a real bitch rather than your face.

You eventually gave out a small smile that was invisible and looked at Taeko, who's still reading her book.

"I'm going to help you," you said out of the blue. The boy gave a suspicious look. By reading his face, he didn't trust you. At all.

"Don't worry. I won't steal her or gave her to my brother or anyone else. You have my word. She'll be all yours if you let me help you."

He was still suspicious at your sudden act and accepted anyway.

"What do you do if there is someone that also have feelings for her?" you asked as he grabbed out a knife from his pocket.

You sweat dropped at his action and grabbed the knife from him and stabbed it into the tree. "This is a very suspicious place," he said.

You eventually take it again and gave it to him as he slipped it inside his pocket again.

'Boi... you're one creepy Yandere.'

You gave him a plan of you inviting Taeko for lunch tomorrow and he should join. He was nervous at first but you threatened him that if he did not join, you will eventually pair Taeko with the other males as he grabbed his knife out again.

You told him to shoved the weapon back inside his pocket and he did. The bell rang as you pulled - more likely dragged - the ravenette to class.

~ ❤ ~

"I'll catch up. The Club needs me. You don't mind right?" Budo asked while you watch the two members fought in amazement.

"No, I don't mind," you said as you watched them did a kick. He notice your stare and chuckled. "You should join my club," he said while crossing his arms.

"I'll think about it," you said, waving goodbye to the male and walked downstairs. On the way to the exit, a voice called you as you looked behind you.

"Taeko-senpai?" you called out, watching her run to you. She eventually tripped and you caught her in time before she could fell.

"Are you alright, Taeko-senpai?" you asked and she nodded, a pink flushed dusting her face.

You saw the ravenette who just got out of the building, looked at you with a begging look. He eventually mouthed an 'invite' and you nodded.

"Taeko-senpai, would you like to join me and my friend for lunch tomorrow?" you asked and she nodded furiously while her face was still burning.

"A-anyways! I was wondering if you would like to come to my birthday party this Saturday? You're new here and since I did a terrible mistake this morning, I would like you to join!" she exclaimed happily.

"Really?" you asked and she nodded. Even without you asking, she had already list all the people that will join her birthday party. Even Budo's name is in it. Except for one...

Ayato Aishi.

"Can I invite my friend as well?" you asked and she nodded happily. "Of course! The more the merrier!" she cheered.

You nodded and did a relieve sigh inside your mind. "T-this must be a weird r-request but... can you bring your brother?" she asked while fiddling her fingers, looking at the concrete while blushing.

"Sure," you said. She looked at you with a happy smile and bowed while thanking you and left the school, waving at you. You waved back as a tap interrupting you to stop waving.

Ayato looked at you nervously. "She'll be joining us tomorrow. I suggest you to make her food. Perhaps a bento or a few Onigiri would be nice," you gave out an advice but he only scratched the back of his neck and blush.

"Y-you can't cook?" you stutter out. Isn't this boy just being more helpless?

"Fine, I'll cook for your little 'date' tomorrow," you insisted and excuse yourself to go home. You didn't tell him about the invitation that Taeko told you just then since he looked lost into his fantasy of tomorrow little lunch 'date'.

You chuckled at his blushing and overacting behavior and walked home, alone.

~ ❤ ~

This is the first chapter, I hope you guys liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 10.7K 56
I got so inspired by Yandere Simulator, I decided to write a fanfic about it. I hope you like it ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ My name is Ama...
387 21 8
Kokona and Ayano both have their sights set on the same guy, Taro Yamada. Ayano deviously plans her rival's demise. She fantasizes over having Senpai...
52.9K 1.1K 63
Ayano Aishi has a boyfriend, Budo Masuta, and they both attend Akedemi High. Ayano had long given up on her Senpai noticing her. Until he does... Tar...
54.7K 1.2K 26
A Yan Sim fanfiction. (Spelling errors because Autocorrect hates me.) Credits to Yandere dev, I own nothing. Feel free to give me suggestions and con...