Gun for Hire ✔ (COMPLETED)

By chapterbangtan

I looked at him and was mesmerized by his eyes. What a beautiful man he is, his silver hair is nicely combed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Author's face?
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 17

460 17 6
By chapterbangtan

***

"Will stop pacing Hea," Jin scolded me.

I pretended like I didn't hear him and continued to pace and nibble at my lower lip.

Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi.

"Oppa," I faced him.

He jumped slightly from his seat and looked up at me.

"You know I hate doing researches so can you please look someone up for me," I aegyoed my way to his already irritated heart.

He groaned in defeat and faced his computer.

"Who?" he said in a monotoned voice.

I smiled to myself and hugged him tight.

"Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi," I said sweetly. "Thank you oppa," I squealed and he chuckled.

"Can't say no to our baby," he smiled and started typing.

A window popped up showing both their profiles.

Jeon Jungkook
Bunny
22 years old
Under government secret military
Independent
Target no.: unknown

Min Yoongi
Simba
24 years old
Under goveenment secret military
Independent
Target no.: unknown

They're both under the government's secret  military force like us and they're independent at the same time. That's why their target number is unknown. They are high profiled hitmen like us too.

"Oppa, do you know them?" I asked Jin who's engrossed at studying their profiles.

"Yes, they're from Daegu but lately they've been spotted in Busan. They may have their real names in their profile but they're dangerous too. They're currently working for mr. Rickets. Your last target," he said as he clicks on more buttons.

"They're here in Seoul," I muttered.

He looked up at me.

"They're here to kill Park Jimin's fiancé," I added.

His look darkened immediately and started yelling Namjoon's name. He immediately run to Jin's room and stood beside me.

"Hyung,"

"Someone's here to kill Hea," he said darkly and Namjoon's eyes went straight to the screen.

"Let me do the job oppa," I said immediately before they could even say a word.

"No, they're too much for you. You can't handle them alone," Namjoon gritted.

"My target is their boss oppa, you know the rules," I pointed out.

"We will break the rules Kim Hea if that means we get to protect you," Jin said darkly.

A shiver ran down my spine at how they act. They never act this way unless they really mean what they said. But I have to stand my ground.

"No oppa. I will do this, you can help me but don't touch Jeon Jungkook nor Mr. Rickets," I said.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Namjoon's brows furrowed.

"I will save him," I said without hesitation.

"Hea," they both warned.

"No oppa, I will. No one says otherwise," I glared at the both of them.

They knew I am that stubborn and whatever attempts they try to change my mind, it won't work.

"Fine, but when your life comes at stake, we won't hesitate to kill him," Namjoon said and walked out.

Without a word, I followed him out the room since Sora is now standing awkwardly at the door. Her tummy now swollen and my stress softened at her sight.

"Unnie," I whined like a baby.

She opened her arms wide for me and I walked to her and let her arms wrap around me.

"Jin, what did you do?" Sora accused her boyfriend.

"Yah! I didn't do anything. It was Namjoon," he defended.

We both chuckled at that as Sora continued to hug me.

--

"It's time," I muttered to myself.

Namjoon and Jin already in the living room waiting for me. I know Jungkook and Yoongi will be there in Mr. Ricket's product launching. They'll be there to guard him. And I'll be there to kill him. I'll free Jungkook from this. I fucking will.

This white dress hugged my body in the right places making my every sway distracting. I don't know if Jimin will be there but I will definitely finish this mission no matter what. I inserted my gun to its holster strapped snugly around my thigh and covered it with the extra fabric that came with the dress.

My phone began to ring and Jungkook's name flashing.

"Kookie?" I answered him.

"H-Hea," his voice seemed off.

"What's wrong Kookie?" I answered with concern.

"Yoongi hyung, he took Yoongi hyung," he said nervously.

"Who?"

"Mr. Rickets, our boss," I can hear a gun being clicked on his line.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Preparing to protect the man who took my brother," he sighed in frustration. He's helpless and lost.

He must be so worried.

"Why did he took your brother?"

"Because I haven't killed Park Jimin's fiancé yet. Not my brother, he's all I've got. He's making me choose between her and my brother," his speech becoming stammered.

I can hear his breathing on the line.

"Calm down," I tried.

"I think I really need to kill her," he said in finality, his voice lowered.

Before I could even speak, he hang up.

He will definitely kill me.

My brothers will definitely kill him if that happens.

I will kill that mother fucking Rickets first then!

--

I'm not surprised that Jimin is here. He's clad in his usual black tuxido, his hair parted on the side, swept up. He's wearing a pair of small studs in his ear. His fingers adorned with rings.

He's approaching me and was about to speak when I held my hand up to silence him.

"I'm not in the mood Park Jimin," I shut him down.

"I was just going to say that you look beautiful tonight babe," he complimented.

Cameras flashing as we speak.

"Thanks," I forced my smile.

He ushered me inside, his hand snaked around my waist.

"Why are you here?" he asked quietly.

"I'm on a mission," I informed him.

He just nodded and never spoke again. My eyes immediately caught Mr. Ricket's thin form. Jungkook is behind him wearing a tuxedo. His eyes caught mine and he looks a mixture of anger and longing.

I know he doesn't recognize me. I am in my hitman persona. I look very far from sweet Hea he just opened up to. I returned his stare with the same intensity, his gaze immediately faltered. He's still affected.

"Oppa, I can see the target," I spoke lowly.

Jimin must've heard me because he's now leaning towards my ear to say something.

"Good luck," he mocked and walked away.

My eyes rolled at his mockery as I make my way towards Mr. Rickets without hesitation.

"What a pleasant surprise," Mr. Rickets greeted once I stopped infront of him.

I bowed and smiled sweetly at him.

Where the fuck is Yoongi you bastard?!

"Mr. Rickets, good evening," I greeted.

I can see Jungkook trying to look away but fails as he stared directly at me. I smiled at him and he immediately blushed red at my approach.

"What brings you here sweety?" he asks menacingly.

I fight my urge to cringe physically at his endearments.

"Did your fiancé told you to come here?" he bluntly said.

I flashed a feigned offend in my eyes at his words. Making him feel guilty at what he said. His gaze immediately softed and I smirked to myself.

"I-I haven't, he didn't t-told me to come Mr. Rickets," I stuttered and bit my lip as I allow tears to gloss my eyes.

Easy

"I'm sorry sweety, I didn't mean to—"

"It's okay, I just came here to greet you in behalf of my family but I guess you're not in a good mood," I sniffed.

"No, no, I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you," the man scrumbled to come near me.

"Really?" I looked up at him.

"That's if your fiancé would allow," he looked at Jimin's direction.

"I'll go talk to him," I suggested and he nodded.

"I'll be waiting here," he smiled.

I turned to walk towards Jimin but slightly turned my head to look at him. He's whisperimg somthing to Jungkook and I watch as Jungkook's eyes grow wide in horror.

That bastard! What is he saying to Jungkook?!

I reached Jimin and slipped my hand to his intertwining them. He immediately knew who I was and squeezed my hand gently and I don't know why he just did that  unnecessary move.

"Excuse me," he excused himself from their conversation and pulled me away from them.

He led me to the table where red wine glasses are stacked in a pyramid tower. A waiter pouring red wine to the top most glass. The glass filling as it lets the other glasses fill flowing down to the next row.

"I know who's after me, it's Mr. Rickets. He's my last target of the month to complete my qouta. What the hell did you to do him to make him go to the extent of killing your fiancé?" I asked him while I am smiling. I know Mr. Rickets is still watching me from his spot.

"I bought all his stocks in my corporation behind his back even though they're not for sale. I made a way to legally acquire them and finally kicked him out of the corporation. He's been going against my will nonstop since I resumed my seat. He threathens my position so I did that," he answered me with his stoic face and a nonchalant tone.

"Okay," I continued to smile at him.

My eyes flickered to where Mr. Rickets is. Jungkook no longer with him. He's eyeing me so hard.

Fuck him.

I tiptoed to peck Jimin on the cheek to satisfy the old man's viewing. Jimin is taken aback by the sudden gesture because I saw a flicker of shock pass his eyes. He quickly regained his composure and put up his poker face again.

I went back to Mr. Rickets and smiled to him.

"He says it's fine,"

The old man seems to be shocked at Jimin's suppose  lose grip to me. I know he must've expected for Jimin to say no.

"Okay, follow me then," he ushered me out of the ballroom.

•••

Good night 😍❤❤

- Haeun❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4.7K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
247K 11.6K 37
"Will you do me a favour Seokjin?" He looks at him wide eyed. What can he possibly do for the very intimidating man before him? He's just Kim Seokji...
13.6K 941 57
"This is Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Seoul Higher View. You must pour all your skill, energy and talent into protecting him from all these attacks." My he...
3.4K 367 49
This is still being edited. As it is an old story, I want it to be enjoyable for my audience and this will be happening to all my stories before I re...