Greed [BXB] | h i a t u s

Af nojamsbts

Reece Winston is your typical high school senior who works at the local coffee shop nearby and is awkward but... Mere

| one |
| two |
| three |
| four |
| five |
| six |
| seven |
| eight |
| ten |
| eleven |

| nine |

19K 806 800
Af nojamsbts

Reece Winston

The drunk guy is slammed against the floor.

My eyes widen as I witness Greed smash his fist into the guys face. The sickening sound of his nose breaking drifts into my ears and my breath catches in my throat as the blood leaves my face and I stumble backwards.

Greed is relentless.

Over and over again, he brings his fist back and slams them back into the guys face. The guy passes out as his head twists back and forth as Greed held the guy by the collar of his shirt for better access.

I couldn't take it anymore so I hesitantly rushed over to Greed because I'm afraid that he'll kill the guy. When I got close enough to see Greed I nearly peed my pants and ran away. His eyes are something I've never seen before.

There was zero emotion. I would've assumed that I'd see anger, blinding wrath and venom displayed in those brown eyes but what I saw was the complete opposite and it shook me to my core. His eyes are drained of any emotion and they're so plain and void that I began to wonder why he was even doing what he was doing right now in the first place?

And then I saw the curve of his lip and it was the most sinister...the most sadistic thing I'd ever seen. It was as if looking at this now bloodied up guy made him happy.

I'm a coward.

Fear lead me to running away instead of stopping Greed from potentially ending that guys life. I pushed past people who were dancing and grinding against each other and ignored the nasty looks I got. It was tight trying to squeeze through the crowd so I struggled but I saw the entrance coming up.

I kept thinking back to the look on Greed's face and a shudder racked through my entire body. That was the look of a psychopath though I didn't know if he had all the makings of one yet. I didn't know and I didn't want to stay around long enough to find out.

Just as I arrive outside, the door is pushed open and turning around I see Greed. My heart races as my eyes catch his knuckles that are stained heavily in blood red. Specs of the dark crimson litter his face like freckles and his shirt is a mess with the red.

I wanted to throw up.

I take steps away from him but he approaches me anyway and so I frantically hold both my arms out in gesture for him to stop walking close to me.

"D-don't," my voice is shaky as my lips quivered.

I didn't look at him as I found my eyes unable to because I didn't want to see the emptiness in his eyes again.

"You're overreacting," Greed's jaw ticks, "he was going to rape you."

"And you were going to kill him!" I screech as I jerk my head up instantly to look at him.

His eyes weren't the same. They were like the eyes I stared at when I met him in the coffee shop, there wasn't that evil glint in them anymore. It was different. He had that ability, the ability to become a different person just by the change in his eyes.

I swallowed. He looks angry as he takes another step towards me but if I take a step back I'd end up on the street.

"What does his life matter to you?" I see the twitch in his jaw.

Did he really have zero regard for another humans life?

"Are you insane?" My hand shakes so I clutch my hand into a fist, "so you would've...you would've killed him?"

I didn't want to hear the answer. My heart is beating wildly and that's the only sound I can hear. There's the booming of the club that's directly behind us but I can hardly hear it as my heart is that much more deafening.

Greed looks at me and I can't help but wonder what he's thinking but at the same time I probably wouldn't want to know. His eyes narrow and I shakily shake my head.

He isn't answering me verbally but his silence felt like my answer so with my throat feeling stuck, I blink and push past him.

He's crazy, completely insane. A psychopath.

Much larger hands grasp my wrist and I'm forced to turn around. I didn't want him to touch me but the warmth of his hand against the cool air felt good. Despite that, I try to pull my hand away but my attempts are futile because he's much stronger than I would ever be.

His eyes look dark, he looks livid.

"Don't walk away from me," he says through a clenched jaw.

"You don't tell me what to do," the words came out of my mouth before I could register what I was actually saying.

There's emotion in his eyes, it's so raw that I nearly do a double take.

He slams me into the wall of the club and I flinch with pain instantly rushing to my back from the impact. The pain isn't as abundant as the adrenaline that pumped through me as I saw Greed's face screw into a scowl, his lips curved up in a snarl.

"You'd like to be raped, is that it?" His voice drops in deepness and right now he didn't even sound like himself.

I glare at him but the bravery to do so didn't mean I wasn't scared out of my mind. 

"Greed, Let go—"

"You'd like to be touched here without your approval," Greed trails his hands towards my nipple and I blush as I become angrier and go to push him off of me but he grasps both my wrists in his left hand and slams them above my head as his eyes violently pierce mine. I struggle but it's a futile attempt.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like for his hands to slip under you shirt and feel his fingers play and twist with your nipples," his voice deepens and I shiver as his cool fingers dive under my shirt. I feel his finger flick my left nipple and my teeth immediately suck my bottom lip into my mouth.

"Stop," I whispered.

But is that what I really wanted?

"That's what you'd say but he'd keep going. He'd spread your legs and rub that delectable dick of yours until you're dripping," he spreads my legs apart with ease and I feel his knee press up against my member. I release a choked sound as his finger twists my nipple while his knee rubs my member roughly.

My throat felt dry and I looked down because I didn't want him to see me like this. I didn't want him to see that I was becoming hard from his messed up words. I wanted to rip away from him but at the same time I...I didn't.

His lips touch the shell of my ear and I feel the wetness of his tongue glide along the skin there. I shiver and shut my eyes tightly with my body shaking.

"You'd be crying and begging for him to let you go but he wouldn't. He'd pull down your pants and bend you over," his lips trail down and I feel the feather like touch on my skin as goosebumps arise on my skin. His lips are at my neck now and I feel his breath tickle my neck. "He wouldn't prepare you. Fuck preparation. He'd ram inside you and you'd weep. He'd love the cries that left your lips as he smashes his lips onto yours and bruises them up until they bleed."

There was something wrong with me. I need psychological re-evaluation.

My member jerked violently and I could feel the pre cum oozing out of me from his words. His words are dark and sadistic so why am I a whimpering mess against this wall?

His hands left the underneath of my shirt and so did the pressure of his knee on my member. A whine leaves my lips so I silently curse myself as a blush is permanently stained onto my cheeks.

He bites down harshly on my neck and I scream because it hurts a lot but it also felt good despite the pain. His right hand worms there way to the front of my pants as he squeezes. I gasp and my eyes look up to catch his.

His eyes are always something to look at.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He whispers darkly.

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't say anything. I'm embarrassed because the only thing I can think of is my throbbing problem downstairs and it most definitely didn't help that his hand is rubbing and squeezing it painfully.

"When I ask a question—" his hand leaves my member to come up and roughly grab my hair within his fingers. My head jerks back and I'm forced to make eye contact with him while also baring my neck to him, "—I expect an answer."

My lips tremble.

"N-no," my voice shakes.

His brow immediately raises as his eyes darkens. His teeth clench together as he tugs on my hair even harder and I gasp and whine with a tear escaping my eye but he didn't seem to care about the tear. The tear only came out because I was painfully hard.

I'm definitely a freak.

Everything is turning me on and it felt wrong but so good at the same time. This has never happened to me before.

"I don't fuck with you lying to me il mió gattino," The huskiness in his voice make my legs feel like jelly.

I didn't understand the last part of what he said but it sounded sexual with the way he said it. My body felt overly hot and I'm desperate to cum. So desperate that I buck my hips up and rub myself against his legs.

His eyes begin to twist into something raw, something dark, something unforgettable.

"Tell me," he demanded.

I felt sweat drip from my forehead despite the current temperature. I'm a complete mess.

"Y-yes," my voice came out high pitched.

"You're mine now, mió gattino."

I can only imagine the amount of pitch forks that'll be directly at me if I disappear after this chapter. *sips boba nervously.*

~xoxo, Babybird.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

615K 17.7K 55
17 year old Lukas Smith has his life turned upside down when his dad loses his job in their scrappy desert town. He moves to LA where his dad finds w...
King's Guard Af kara

Generel Fiktion

2.8M 115K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
VICE Af Wonpil’s Piano

Teenage Fiktion

32.9K 1.5K 38
*THIS STORY IS UNDER COMPLETE RECONSTRUCTION.* Prickly, sarcastic, self-aware Austin is roped into a risky dare by his best friend that leads to one...
763K 44.5K 36
Xavier has always been an unapologetically provocative man with minimal morals. As a secret agent working under an alias, seduction has always been h...