Step Brothers

Galing kay popsicledestroyer

Jade Diamond, her dad calls her Emerald. She's 17 turning 18, she recently moved to Utah with her family for... Higit pa

Description and Details.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

210 7 0
Galing kay popsicledestroyer

Jade's POV

"Listen here and listen good, asshole." I say storming into Keith's room. He lays on his bed tossing a ball up and catching it.

I know I just swore infront of Onyx, but I can't give any fucks right now.

"I get that you got beef with me, for some odd reason. But don't ever tell Onyx I don't want him. If you got a problem with me take care of it face to face with me, Onyx isn't apart of this, telling a child they aren't wanted can cause serious issues in the future, and lying to a child teaches them lying is okay, and it's not obviously you weren't taught that." I snap staying at the door as onyx cries in my shoulder.

Keith just stops tossing the ball and starts glaring at the ceiling. Knowing I said what I needed to say I turn to leave but stop as Keith starts talking. 

"Well, you seem to have forgotten about him cause your to busy taking my brothers away from me." Keith snaps and sits up glaring at me. 

"Keep glaring your face is gonna get stuck like that. Trust me, it's not a good look on you." I snap before adding on, "I'm not taking away your brothers, get that through you thick skull. Your pushing them away cause you can't accept that we are family now, well Keith you're gonna need to get use to it. And no I haven't forgotten about him, i'm giving him a chance to realize i'm not the only parental figure in his life anymore, Jasmine is here now, She's our mom. Wether you like it or not." I snap and turn around stalking down stairs and out the door to the car where the boys are waiting. 

"How'd it go?" Ethan asks pulling out of the driveway as I Buckle up with Onyx on my lap as he won't let me go. 

"Fine, maybe now he will get his head out of his ass." I mumble looking down at Onyx Who is looking up at me with teary eyes.

"Treat?" He asks causing me to slowly smile. 

"We will see how you behave in the store." I say and he nods jumping on my lap in excitement. We don't live to far from the store so it only took a few minutes. We drove there in silence until the car was parked and everyone was getting out. 

"Man that silence was gonna kill me." Dean blurts once we are in the store causing everyone to laugh. 

I grab a cart and place Onyx in and start pushing it, following the group of rowdy teenage boys. I stay behind and narrow my eyes playfully at Onyx causing him to giggle.

"Down." he shouts as he pulls my hair trying to make me look down. I look down and pop my head up grinning. 

"Boo!" I whisper and he squeals and giggles. I look around Onyx to look for the guys so I know where I am going but I don't see them causing me to sigh. 

"wanna go look at candy?" I ask Onyx who squeals again. 

"Candy!" he squeals and I walk around looking for either the candy isle or the boys. I find the candy first. 

"What shall we get?" I as Onyx who reaches for a Hershey chocolate bar. It was only fifty cents so I grab it and hand it to him. I continue to look, at the candy grabbing sour gummy worms, gummy bears, sour cherries, a few chocolate Hershey bars, skittles, M&M's, Hubba bubba blue berry squeeze, I tap my chin trying to find what else to get. 

"Why am I not surprised." a voice tsks behind me. I turn around and the boys are there with Sam shaking his head at me. I just give him a sheepish grin and show him Onyx's face as I put mine next to his and put on my puppy eyes.

"Try and say no to these faces." I say pouting. Sam rolls his eyes and looks at Chris.

"You tell her no." He pushes Chris, who pushes Dean.

"You tell her." Dean smiles at me and takes a step closer and my puppy dog face turns into a glare. He hids behind Blake and pushes him forward.

"You tell her." Dean hids behind the boys while I turn back on my puppy dog face. Blake rolls his eyes and places the eggs, and bacon in the cart.

"Let's go you wimps." as he finishes his sentence I jump and with a grin. 

"High  five!" I say holding up my hand which Onyx high fives. 

I follow the boys to the check out line, we put everything up and I stay infront of Onyx. 

"Nice puppy face by the way." Blake says, leaning against the cart.

"Thanks, I've been practicing." I say grinning.

"asshole." Onyx squeals and me and Blake look at him wide eyed.

"Onyx, No. Don't say that. that's a bad thing to say. Don't say that." I say wide eyed as Onyx tears up. Blake comes and stands next to me crouching infront of Onyx still laughing. 

"Bud, don't cry. Mama is a meany. But, that isn't a nice word." Blake says soothingly while I glare at him. Onyx, still tearing up, reaches out and grabs Blakes hair and starts giggling. 

"Excuse me." a voice says behind me. I turn around to fin an old lady maybe in her late sixties, early seventies. 

"Yes?" I ask giving her a polite smile.

"You guys are just the cutest family." She says looking between me, Blake and Onyx.

"Oh! N-" I start but Blake cuts me off wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to his side. 

"Thank you, we try." Blake says smiling kindly while I glare at him. 

"I must say though, you guys seem a little young."  She says in a scolding way, which tickle's my pickle in a bad way. So I play along. 

"Well, there's no age for love. When I found out I was pregnant, we were a little panicked. But we worked it out, and Blake here decided to actually stay, and stopped pestering me for an abortion." I say smiling lovingly at Blake as I pinch his cheeks. Onyx giggles, while Blake glares at me with wide eyes. 

"I've never been so happy." Blake says through his tight fake smile. I hear laughing that was covered up with coughs and turn and see the guys watching us with amused faces. 

I turn back to the old lady who is looking between us. 

"Well, we gotta go, with baby number two on the way I need lots of rest." I chirp touching my stomach as the lady gasps with wide eyes and turn around and follow the hyena's to the car with Blake slugging behind us with a pout. 

"Dada!" Onyx Squeals reaching for Blake. 

"No, Onyx it was a joke." I cry out as Blake looks at me with a smug grin. 

"Hi, son." Blake says and playfully tickles Onyx. He picks up Onyx while I glare at him. 

"Blake, Don't start." I warn but he ignores me and gets in the car with Onyx. 

"We are gonna have some father and son bonding time, Huh Onyx?" Blake said as Onyx giggled tugging his hair. 

"Blake, Don't make him think your his dad." I sigh but it went through one ear and out the other. I sigh as the guys continue talking and laughing about the ladies face when I said baby number two was on the way. 

"I swear, she was about to have a heart attack. I won't be surprised if an ambulance came rushing in." Dean laughed, and as he said that an ambulance came rushing in and hurrying into the store. We look at each other with wide eyes. 

"I hope it wasn't that lady." I say wide eyed. 

"I know this shouldn't be funny, I mean someone's life is at risk. But COME ON!" Chris said before laughing and blocked his mouth trying to not laugh. We waited to see who it was coming out, and thankfully it wasn't the lady, but sadly she was there with the guy on the gurney who had a face mask. 

"At least you didn't cause her to have a heart attack." Sam said sheepishly while I shrugged. 

"True, now, let's get this show on the road." I say and turn on the radio as we start leaving. 

"Mama! Mama!" Onyx calls giggling. 

"What baby?" I say and look at Onyx who won't listen that i'm not his mom. 

"Dada!" Onyx yells pointing at a smug grinning Blake. 

"No, He is not your dad and I'm not your mom i'm sissy, Jade, Emmy, not mama." I say sternly and Onyx grins.

"Emmy?" He asks and I grin before nodding. 

"Yes, me. I'm Emmy." I say and Onyx nods. 

"Mama!" Onyx grins reaching for me. I sigh as the guys start laughing. 

Soon enough we are pulling up to the house where Onyx clings to me again. 

I Take the sack with my candy and leave the boys to the rest as I pick up Onyx. 

"We're home!" I yell walking in and Jasmine walks out of the kitchen wiping her hands. 

"Did you get everything?" Jasmine asks smiling.

"I think so, I left the boys to get your stuff while I got me a few things." I say smiling sheepishly as Jasmine laughs shaking her head. 

"Well, let's see if the boys got everything." Jasmine says wiggling her eyebrows. The boys walk in and Jasmine Inspects it before nodding. 

"You didn't miss anything, good." Jasmine takes the sack before turning and leaving. 

"Wanna watch a movie in our fort?" I ask Chris and Sam who nod.

"Fort? Movie? Can we join?" Dean asks grinning and Blake nods, I just shrug and walk upstairs with Onyx. 

"If you can be quiet im going to put Onyx down for his nap. " I say walking into my room. Onyx jumps down and runs into the fort. I crawl into the fort with the boys following. 

"Nice view." A voice whispers in my ear and I turn to see a smirking Blake. I roll my eyes before getting into the bigger section that was a little messy from us last night. I see Onyx laying down so I crawl and lay next to him. Onyx snuggles up to me and I dump out the treats. 

I open Onyx's chocolate bar and he starts eating It while I grab me one. I see Dean's hand go to grab my gummy worms so I slap his hand.

"Ow! Why did that hurt so much?" Dean squeals cradling his hand. I shrug and look at Sam as he starts to set it up. 

"What movie?" He asks scrolling through his phone.

"We are watching it on his phone? How will that work?" Dean continues talking and I roll my eyes before shoving the rest of my chocolate bar In his mouth.

"We should watch the T.V. show Lucifer." I say and Sam nods before pulling it up and putting it on the white sheet.

"That's so cool." Dean says in aww mouth full of my chocolate bar, I roll my eyes again and shove his face with a smile. 

"I know, now shush." I say and half way through the first episode Onyx was passed out. We continue watching for a few episodes before we are called down for dinner. 

I wake up Onyx and we all go down. I see the table was an extension table, which Is kinda cool, and all the boys that hung out with Keith were at the table, and the younger ones with Crystal and dad. So everyone but us was at the table. 

We sit down and I grin as I see the eggs bacon and French toast, along with fruits and with other toppings.

"This looks delicious." Dad says smiling at Jasmine who blushes and quietly thanks him. I smile slightly to myself. 

That's what true love is like, no time apart, nothing can dampen the love, it only makes it stronger. 

"Jade  suggested I make it." Jasmine says smiling at me as she sits. 

"Emerald has always been obsessed with breakfast, eating it for every meal." Dad chuckles shaking his head.

"This one time, we were at my mom- Bertha's and Bertha told me and Emerald to make dinner, she we made this and with the pancake ingredients we got in one of those food fights. It was so funny, Bertha was really pissed, we spent hours cleaning up the mess and trying to get the food out of our hair." Crystal says smiling slightly at me. I look at her eyes and see how genuine she was being so I smile back slightly. 

"I haven't heard that story for a long time, Bertha complained about it for months." Dad said rolling his eyes, obviously showing his distaste for Bertha. 

"That's why no one likes Bertha, she's a bitch- A female dog." I say smiling at the younger kids as I correct myself. Everyone laughs and we start eating, sharing funny stories. The whole time Keith was just glaring and stabbing at his food.

Jasmine looks between us, smiling wildly.

"I'm glad we are a family." Jasmine randomly blurts out, and that was the last straw for Keith. He stands up abruptly his chair falling back. 

"We aren't a family, and we never will be." He spits before storming off. I glare at his retreating form as Jasmine's sparkle leaves her eyes and is replaced with tears. 

"Excuse me." Jasmine sniffles running off. I angrily stand up and storm after Keith.

He wants to be a dick, fine, We will be dicks.

????????????????????????????????????????

I hope you enjoyed!

Please follow,

Vote,

Comment.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

66.6K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"