Chapter 1

Jade's POV

I scream Trying to escape his grasp as i'm pinned to the wall. I can taste the blood coming from my throat as i scream. The warm substance runs down my face, making it itch.

" HELP!" I keep screaming till he covers my mouth with his to stop my plea's. As i have my mouth open, trying to scream, he takes advantag of it and darts his tongue into my mouth. I bite down onto it. Hard. Making him pull back and hold his tongue.

He looks up at me and glares. he raises his right hand and smacks me. My head whips to the side and i hold my cheek. he pushes me to the ground and pulls out a gun.

" Say hi to Michelle for me."

______

I shoot up in my bed, covered in sweat. Gasping for breath, i hold into my sobs. One slips and another and another. Next thing i know i'm sobbing loudly holding my throats trying to stop. From all my sobbing, Onyx starts crying.

I stand up and wipe my face whimpering. I walk over to Onyx's Crib trying not to trip on all the boxes. I pick him up and walk over to my bed. I slowly sit on it, as i'm humming Onyx to sleep. I look at the clock i still havent packed, 8:27. I get up and put Onyx back in his bed and leave my room. I gently close the door behind me. I turn around and walk to the ktchen. I see Dad in the kithen with a grumpy Crystal.

They both look up at me as i enter.

" Morning, the moving truck should be here in a hour. Finish packing ALL of your stuff. " Dad says and turns around to the stove. I just notice him cooking. I look at Crystal as she looks at her phone texting and giggling.

" Dad?" She asks still texting. Not once looking up from her phone.

" Yeah? " Dad murmur's looking at whatever he is cooking on the stove like it is a master piece. Once he is finished he turns around and looks at Crystal as he leans on the counter. I go and sit on a chair next to crystal.

" Can my friends come over? They wanna go to the Airport with us to say goodbye. Their gonna miss me so much. I don't know how they'll make it without me." She says sympathetically. I roll my eyes as she goes back to texting them.

" Sure, why not! I remember when you and Samantha were babies. You guys were always the bestest of friends!" Dad gushes out with a wide grin. Crystal stiffens and slowly looks up from her phone with a glare.

" DAD! I am not friends with that freak bitch anymore! Mom knew that, i would be with her right now if she wasn't so into drugs that she has to live with grandma." She hisses. She storms off and i heard a door slam. I look at dad and see hurt in his eyes. He turns around and looks at his mastrpiece that is smoking.

" FUCK!" Dad curses and grabs the pan and runs in under water.

" Dad, are you okay?" I ask quickly getting up to help.

" Yeah, I'm good." Dad mumbles.

Not satisfied with that answer I ask again.

" I fucking said I was fine!" Dad snaps and storms off. I look around confused on what just happened. shrugging it off I turn off the water for dad and walk up the stairs. Hearing Onyx's cries I walk faster. Be fore I can get there Onyx stops crying. Confused I run to my room and slowly and carefully open the door.

I look and see Crystal holding Onyx and bouncing him on her hip. I smile and open the door wider. Leaning on the door frame I smirk at Crystal. She looks up with a deer in the head lights look. I chuckle and shake my head.

" Careful with his left side. He has a bruise from when he fell off the couch. " I sigh and she nods. I turn around and quickly walk to the living room to grab more boxes. I hear a knock on the door and go to get it.