Thoughts

By Saniope

Warning some may be depressing and a few will have swears and others will just be random af More

Introductions
Existencial crisis
Depressing
Random
Random
I'm not crazy I promise
Deppressing question
Random rant (do not fretti its not upsetti so have some spaghetti)
Rando question (not deppressing)
Rant
I created an amino
Rant
Something that happened today
Sad question
A "friend" of mine
Thigs you shouldnt say to depressed people
Rant/ how to tell
Idk what to call this but its not super depressing so yay
Small rant
Depressing rant
I am a night owl and no one can change that
Kinda depressing update
Idk what this is, all i know is its sad
Something dumb and kinda sad
Advice

Rant

19 2 0
By Saniope

I'M FUCKING DONE! I was just fucking slapped by my mom just for crying. FUCKING. CRYING. She said that the only reason I cry is so that I can hear her say the "truth" to me. Her fucking idea of the truth is telling me to drop all my pre-ap classes (which are pretty much the only things that give me self worth) just because I BARELY failed last semester. The only reason I fucking failed is because of all the shit people put on me and all the fucking pressure I was under. Being in pre-ap classes was the only thing about me I was proud of, and she wants to fucking take that away. OF COURSE I FUCKING CRIED I FEEL LIKE A GODDAMN FAILURE! Why the hell do I have to put up with this bullshit, ugh I just wish that I was in that stupid fire that burned down my house, having your flesh slowly melted off is way less painful than living like this. I'm sick of being treated like a little brat who doesn't listen to anyone bcuz she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. I fucking hate myself and I take all the advice I can get, not to mention the fact that I'm more generous than ANYBODY IN MY GODDAMN FAMILY. I just want to live a normal life, even if it's just for a day I need a fucking break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
184K 11.8K 45
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
183K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...