Little Rollins

By JazzyVenecia46

Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year... More

Ashley Rollins
Ariel Biersack
Jonny Quinn
Zak Attack
Chapter 1: Returning
Chapter 2: Forgive You? Yeah Right.
Chapter 3: Teaming With Dolph Ziggler
Chapter 4: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 5: Brother V.S. Sister In A Casket Match
Chapter 6: We Will Get Her Back. Believe That
Chapter 7: Divas Action
Chapter 8: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 9: Payback's A Bitch
Chapter 10: Lumberjack Match
Chapter 11: I Accept Your Challenge
Chapter 12: Total Divas
Chapter 13: Backlash
Chapter 14: Aftermath
Chapter 15: The Shield and Naomi V.S. Brie Bella, Eva Marie, and Evolution
Chapter 16: A New Diva, An Old Friend
Chapter 17: Birthday Girl
Chapter 18: Battle Royal
Chapter 19: Anniversary
Chapter 20: Hell In A Cell
Chapter 21: Jonny and Ashley Team Up
Chapter 22: One Month Later
Chapter 23: Jon Finds Out
Chapter 24: The Hardest Thing To Do
Chapter 25: The Pregnancy Life
Chapter 26: What The Hell Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 27: Miracle
Chapter 28: Baby Shower & Gender Reveal
Chapter 29: Welcome To The World, Abigail Saraya Good
Chapter 30: Forever
Chapter 31: Saving Paige and AJ Lee
Chapter 32: The Queen Of Justice Is Back
Chapter 33: Wedding
Chapter 34: Keep Your Friends Close, Keep Your Enemies Closer
Chapter 35: Paige V.S. Ashley Rollins
Chapter 36: Clubbing
Chapter 37: Contract Signing With Former Best Friends
Chapter 38: Battleground
Chapter 39: Teaming Up With The Family
Chapter 40: WWE's Real Power Couple
Chapter 41: Thanksgiving
Chapter 42: Auntie Rya Time
Chapter 44: Family Is Forever
Chapter 45: Epilogue

Chapter 43: All Members Have Gold

2.8K 48 1
By JazzyVenecia46

Ashley's P.O.V.

Tonight was a chance for The Shield to once again be at the top of WWE. I was defending my title against Tamina in a Street Fight match.

Roman was going up against Randy Orton for the World Heaveyweight Championship in a No Holds Barred match.

Dean had faced Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship and won.

Seth faced Rusev for the United States Championship in a Falls Count Anywhere match and won.

Speaking of which, I was already behind the curtain, in my blue and black gear as I was ready to face Tamina, who was already in the ring.

I had on my Hounds Of Justice dog tag and black combat boots. My two-toned hair was perfectly straightened and my makeup was done with a deadly, yet seductive and dangerous look.

  My now almost seventh-month-old daughter was with Paige in her locker room.

  Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

  I walked out to the screaming fans and stood at the ramp. "And her opponent, from Davenport, Iowa, representing The Shield, she is the WWE Women's Champion, Ashley Rollins!" Lilian announced.

  I walked down the ramp, holding my title above my head. I slapped some of the fan's hands with a smile on my face. I got on the apron and did my pose before going inside the ring. I got on the ropes and rose my title before jumping off. I handed the title to the referee as he handed it to Lilian. I eyed Tamina as the bell rang.

  We locked up before she grabbed me and tossed me across the ring. I groaned as I held my jaw. Tamina grabbed me again and hit me with a Samoan Drop. She went to pin me.

  "One! Two!" I kicked out. Tamina grabbed me and hit me with a headbutt. I held my head as I tried to keep my balance. She then hit me with a Lariat. She went to pin me again. "One! Two!" I kicked out again. She was growing frustrated. As she grabbed me, I landed punches repeatedly on her.

  As she recovered, I ran to the ropes and hit her with a Sling Blade. As she was down, I went and got a steel chair as well as a kendo stick. I slid inside the ring and struck her with the kendo stick. She cried out in pain from every single strike.

  "Ashley Rollins just laser-focused on retaining her title!" Michael said.

  "Get her, Queen!" Jerry added.

  Once the kendo stick was broken, I tossed it aside and swung the steel chair over my head, connecting it with Tamina's back. I beat her with the chair multiple times before I tossed it aside. She rolled out of the ring and I reached under the ring, pulling out a baseball bat.

  "Oh, what are you thinking young lady?" JBL asked.

  "She's releasing her inner hound in a street fight match, one of her favorite matches. What do you expect?" Jerry replied.

  I waited for Tamina to get up before I hit her with the bat. She screamed in pain as I swung over and over. I then hit her with the Scorpion Death Drop.

  "Ashley Rollins paying tribute to Sting! This girl is on fire!" Michael said.

  *10 Minutes Later*

  I rolled Tamina into the ring and went for a pin. "One! Two!" She kicked out. I groaned in frustration as I kicked her on the side of the face. I got outside the ring and grabbed another steel chair. The entire ring was filled with either ladders, chairs, kendo sticks, trashcan tops, bats, and other weapons.

  I went outside the ring and began climbing the ropes. However, Tamina climbed up and she punched me. She managed to get me on her shoulders on the top rope. She then performed a Samoan Drop on me as I landed through a table. Tamina went to pin me.

  "That's got to be it!" JBL said.

  "One! Two! Th-" I kicked out at the last second.

  "She kicked out! Ashley kicked out of a Samoan Drop from the top turnbuckle through the table!" Michael exclaimed.

  "How the hell did Ashley manage to kick out of that?!" Jerry asked.

  "She's not relying on her mind anymore! This is pure instinct! Hang in there, kiddo!" JBL said.

  Tamina got up and grabbed me, but I poked her in the eye and managed to lock her into the No Way Out. She screamed and thrashed her legs before she tapped my arm. The bell rang and I let her go as my theme played.

  "Here is your winner and still the WWE Women's Champion, Ashley Rollins!" Lilian announced. I got up and was handed my title before I rose it up over my head. I looked at Tamina as she looked at me with some hurt in her eyes.

  I extended my hand out and she looked at it. "You may have not won, but you've earned my respect. You gave me a great fight. You got an opportunity that doesn't come around here often." I told her. She took my hand and I helped her up.

  I rose her arm, along with mine. I pulled her into a respectful hug. She hugged me back before we pulled away and I got out of the ring. Once I got backstage, I was greeted by my teammates.

  "You did great, Babygirl." Roman told me, kissing my head. "Great job, Babe." Dean said as he kissed my lips.

  "Now, it's your turn, Big Dog." I told my favorite Samoan as I pat his arm. "I know, Babygirl. I'm dedicating it to Lil' Abby and you." he told me. A tech guy came to us and spoke to Roman. "Your match is next. Go to the stairs." My teammate nodded before he hugged all of us and ran off.

  "One more to go and The Shield are the rulers of WWE." Seth said. I smiled and nodded. "Hell yeah." Dean added. "Let's go see Abigail." I said as I wrapped and arm around Dean's waist as he wrapped one around my shoulders.

  All of us went to the Divas locker room and I knocked. The door opened and Paige was there holding our daughter, who had her pacifier. "Thank for watching her." I told her. "No problem. I love looking after my niece." she said. She invited us all in and we sat down on the couch, greeting Zack.

  "So, I don't know if you know this, but we have something to tell you." Paige said as Dean and Seth looked at her confused. She smiled at Zack before she spoke. "We're having a baby." she said. The guys smiled as they hugged her and Zack. "That's amazing, Sweetheart." my brother told her. "Plus, I'm the godmother." I said as I bounced Abigail up and down a little bit.

  We turned our attention to the television and saw Roman and Randy already in the ring as the referee rose the World Heavyweight Championship over his head. The bell rang as he and Randy locked up with each other.

  Just then, Abigail began crying. "Oh, Baby girl, it's okay." I said as I pulled half of my ring gear top off. I felt comfortable breastfeeding in front of my family, since they never said anything negative and know that this is how Abigail loves to feed.

  Abigail latched onto me and I winced. Dean rubbed my back to soothe me and kissed my cheek. "She seems a little aggressive." he told me. "Just like you, Honey." I said as I kissed his lips. "Why don't you sit back and relax?" he asked. I did as he said as I lay back, still holding onto my breastfeeding baby.

  We looked on the screen and saw Roman spear Randy. He pinned him and got the three count. All of us cheered and clapped as he was handed his new title. He rose it and I noticed Abigail asleep. "Let's go out there to celebrate." Seth said as he stood up. I slowly unlatched my daughter and handed her to Zack. I kissed her head, followed by Dean. We all grabbed out titles.

  All three of us got out and down ran to the curtain. We ran down the ramp, sliding in the ring. I was the first to hug Roman and he spun me around. Seth and Dean joined in and we all raised each other's arms as well as our titles.

  The Shield finally has gold.

  I got on the top rope as well as Seth while Dean was next to the new Champion and we pointed to Roman. The crowd cheered and we all celebrate the win. After that, we went backstage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 3.4K 47
She was a member of The Shield. Dean and Roman were her older brothers, Seth was her first love. She risked her life at times for the three, only to...
3.5K 135 18
Dean Ambrose. A very unique individual. Almost every one knows that. Well the people he lets know that anyway. Moving on, Seth Rollins and Roman Rei...
8.6K 115 16
Jenni had enough of the criticism, rumors, injuries, boos, lies, and attacks way too much since 2012 of her ring debut with her brother Roman at Surv...
13.3K 242 31
Commander Beth Taylor (aka Hannah Clark) was being protected. She didn't know them very well. When a storyline was created to bring them back togethe...